Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ben Patrick Johnson and his BF

What say you?

by Anonymousreply 6907/27/2014

I applaud this couple for being so open about their struggle with mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 102/14/2013

Wow, a chainmail tattoo. That's really something. Sounds like a great guy, although the elementary school in Chiang Mai is a bit creepy.

by Anonymousreply 202/14/2013

Dreadful tattoos, that goes without saying. The blue contact lenses just look fake.

by Anonymousreply 302/14/2013

The tattoos--what needs to be said beyond the fact that they make the men whose skin they ruin look like trash.

The contacts are notably trashy, though. You don't see too many men who are so stupid to try to pull that off.

by Anonymousreply 402/14/2013

His botox and eye color make him look like a reptile. The boyfriend looks like someone who reguarly appears on Machofucker.

by Anonymousreply 502/14/2013

Tattoo trash...NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 602/14/2013

[quote]His botox and eye color make him look like a reptile. The boyfriend looks like someone who reguarly appears on Machofucker.

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 702/14/2013

is that 90s pop icon Jon Secada?

by Anonymousreply 802/14/2013

Gee, I only have a necktie in that pattern.

by Anonymousreply 902/14/2013

I don't know what's worse, the Dante tattoo or the inhuman contact lenses. But they both spell out the same thing: trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 1002/14/2013

lol!

by Anonymousreply 1102/14/2013

Never mind the contacts.

That mouth! Like the Joker bred with a carp.

by Anonymousreply 1202/15/2013

The HAWTNESS!!!

by Anonymousreply 1302/15/2013

Hideous. Tattoos are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 1402/15/2013

R3, and the rest of his face looks natural?

by Anonymousreply 1502/15/2013

Creepy not to mention yuck!

by Anonymousreply 1602/15/2013

R13, wow. That's pathetic. A desperate attempt to appear as macho as possible.

I agree r14. Hideous, and toxic -- loaded with heavy metals.

by Anonymousreply 1702/15/2013

He's clearly had all this plastic surgery; he's all roided out within an inch of his life; he's had tattoos to completely disfigure his arm and his crotch; he's completely shaved... he's the most unnatural looking guy I can imagine.

If he had not had all the plastic surgery (but had the ONE plastic surgery he has oddly not bothered to have, which is to have his ears pinned back!), and allowed his body hair to grow (he could even just trim it!), and didn't have the tattoos, and were worked out but not roided up, he would be attractive. But in his quest to be perfect, he looks like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 1802/15/2013

BPJ sent me naked photos of himself once, asking me please not to share them.

by Anonymousreply 1902/15/2013

The only people who'd want to see nude photos of this freak would be members of bulimics anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 2002/15/2013

Living in WeHo, I've seen Ben around for years. 5 years ago, saw him at CVS (on La Cienega/San. Mo.) ,and thought he looked hot.Since then I've watched his progression (or regression) into what you see here. The plastic surgery, ears pinned, lips plumped,tats. Saw him last month at Capitol Drugs, and could only think WTF ? How did this handsome, uber-built, sexy man turn into , well, look at the pic, then google what he USED to look like.

by Anonymousreply 2102/15/2013

This is one step away from gender identity issues. When you are so very unhappy with the body and look which you are given by birth that you twist and cut yourself like you are a bonsai tree then you really have some (mental) issues.

I mean in this case it's not even about holding on to that young-ish look.

by Anonymousreply 2202/15/2013

I think I read years ago he had plastic surgery when he was younger. I don't see any evidence of any recent procedures. He was one of the first gay celebrities I read about and looked up online. Ironically, he was the voice over for an animal show I watched. Once I heard his voice in an interview I connected the two. Looking at his twitter photos he looks to be about the same size, muscle mass-wise, as he was 7 years ago. The Mike Ruiz picture at R13 is morphed. Mike morphs many of the guys he photographs for that series. I think it's a Tom of Finland influence. He has gotten a lot of tattoos in the past 7 years.

by Anonymousreply 2302/15/2013

He also suffers from Gay Middle-Name Syndrome. He should form a support group with Dustin Lance Black and Neil Patrick Harris.

by Anonymousreply 2402/15/2013

They look like a freak show

by Anonymousreply 2502/15/2013

Vile.

Utterly vile.

by Anonymousreply 2602/15/2013

My ex actually dated BPJ a couple years back and would name drop him all over Facebook. "My boyfriend Ben Patrick Johnson and I..." etc. So naturally I looked the guy up (I'd never heard of him but assumed he was 'somebody' if he was being name dropped like that. His body of work looked quite impressive. He seemed quite down to earth and accomplished based on the things I read. Good job, a gay rights advocate, author...impressive, right? Aaaaaand, then I saw his pictures. A complete and utter contradiction of everything I'd envisioned from reading about the guy. Looks-obsessed, obvious body dismorphia, likely incredibly shallow, etc, etc, etc. Yuck, just yuck! And his voice creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 2702/15/2013

In today's reality TV obsessed world it's highly important to flaunt your mental issues. You never know when a producer sees your latest meltdown clip or car crashed face pic and thinks that this is total Reality TV material.

I am surprised Ben Patrick Johnson wasn't on The Amazing Race yet with some soulmate or random hook-up he met the night before.

by Anonymousreply 2802/15/2013

Don't know who they are but kill it with fire!

by Anonymousreply 2902/15/2013

Fuck you queens are awful. Just awful. If wany of these posts were even remotely funny then it might be acceptable but not - they're not.

Shouldn't we be very thankful that this guy is out there being honest about who he is and what he stands for and furthering gay rights? Our rights???

You cowards wouldn't know anything about that though would you! You obese, vacuous, ancient, basement dwelling queens would rather just knock somebody down who is actually doing something for the gays. You make me sick.

As for whatever surgery he has had done - who cares? If it floats his boat then whatever.

Now - if you wanted to talk about someone who truly looks disgusting because of the amount of plastic surgery they have had done then let's look no further that the hideously ugly Cher who does NOTHING for the gays.

by Anonymousreply 3002/15/2013

Incidentally - I have never heard of this guy before reading this thread. I am just disgusted about you cunts knocking one of our own.

This is why there isn't a gay community.

by Anonymousreply 3102/15/2013

He fucked that little Ashton Michaels twink.

by Anonymousreply 3302/15/2013

wretch

by Anonymousreply 3402/15/2013

Not my cup of tea and have no idea whe BPJ is or why I should know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 3502/15/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3602/15/2013

r30 and r31 are the only intelligent words i have read on this thread.

The other comments are just so bitchy and pointless. Are you all that shallow. The man has done so much much for the gay community. What have you done, except for put other gay men down for their insecurities - we all have them.

You just sound pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3702/15/2013

double yuck

by Anonymousreply 3802/15/2013

[quote]The other comments are just so bitchy and pointless.

What part of

"DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and [bold]pointless bitchery.[/bold]"

do you not understand?

by Anonymousreply 3902/15/2013

r39 your right - thanks. What was I thinking?

by Anonymousreply 4002/15/2013

Is he doing the duck lips in R38's pic?

by Anonymousreply 4102/15/2013

I have a few of Ben's books. And he has a great voice over career. I remember seeing a nude of him on the internet a long while back and he is hung like the proverbial horse. I'm sure he's happy and can give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks. I thought I had read years ago that his preference was black guys ...but I guess that's why it's just called a preference.

I always thought he was a hot monkey man.

by Anonymousreply 4202/15/2013

EWWW!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4302/15/2013

"he is hung like the proverbial horse. "

With the assistance of the proverbial Photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 4402/15/2013

More nice yet average peen shots:

(Oh, PLEASE don't share them with others! They are so so SECRET!)

by Anonymousreply 4502/15/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4602/15/2013

[quote]I'm sure he's happy and can give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.

I'm genuinely glad if he's happy; but I seriously doubt someone that obsessed with altering his physical appearance and with being in the public eye as much as possible "can give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks."

by Anonymousreply 4702/15/2013

(in movie announcer voice:) "In a world where muscles and nudity are the only values worth having, one man stands alone in a battle for the most publicity-hungry and exhibitionistic.

Ben Patrick Johnson is...

...The Narcissist!"

by Anonymousreply 4802/15/2013

Seriously, if he has any more surgery, he's gonna look like me!

by Anonymousreply 4902/15/2013

His mouth and eyebrows are bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 5002/15/2013

Looks like one of the creatures in Avatar, except with over-plucked brows and beady eyes.

Tiny, beady eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5102/15/2013

I know him (through work) and he only goes for black guys. Plucked to an inch of his life.

by Anonymousreply 5202/15/2013

I knew him from around WeHo roughly 1995-98.

Dated only black guys back then and didn't look so freakish. but that was eighteen years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5302/15/2013

The fact that he has opted to change his appearance so drastically invites comments. It is a separate issue from his work and activism.

I agree with R21. Years ago he was a very hot looking man. Obviously, he believes the things he's done has improved his looks but I think R47 makes a good point.

by Anonymousreply 5402/15/2013

R42 here .... well, in my defense the pic was a side view (in B & W) and it looked bigger to me. Whoops. Still like him and most guys that look a bit simian (like JP Pitoc)

by Anonymousreply 5502/16/2013

BPJ shirtless at the gym. Screaming.

by Anonymousreply 5602/16/2013

They're freakish. They're like Siegfried & Roy on poppers.

by Anonymousreply 5702/16/2013

Does he have a body dysmorphic disorder? Poor guy, all I want to do is give him a hug and tell him that he's pretty the way he is.

by Anonymousreply 5802/16/2013

It's heartbreaking to see him when he was young and, presumably, with a normal body.

There's no indication he's anything other than a kind, decent person, but he's ruined his physique.

by Anonymousreply 5902/16/2013

Dude looks like Lurch from The Addams Family.

by Anonymousreply 6002/18/2013

U

G

L

Y

They ain't got no alibi

They ugly, yeah, yeah they ugly

by Anonymousreply 6102/18/2013

No opinion beyond their tatoos clash.

by Anonymousreply 6202/18/2013

the boyfriend is hot

by Anonymousreply 6302/18/2013

R47 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 6402/18/2013

r56 -- I had to stop that at about six seconds in -- too hilarious.

After years of chain smoking, he finally sounds like his idol, Suzanne Pleshette.

by Anonymousreply 6502/18/2013

Which one plays Joseph? I never liked that show anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6602/18/2013

[quote]What say you?

EWW!

The bf is kind of hot, we have mutual FB friends and I've seen hos other photos, but Ben Patrick Johnson is such a weird looking FREAK! What grown man says "WOOT!"? That weird mouth of his! He tries so damn hard.

by Anonymousreply 6702/18/2013

Oh hell no.

by Anonymousreply 6807/13/2014

The "Woot!" boyfriend with the haddock-skin tattoo left Ben and ran off with a safe-sex-optional rent boy. Ben is happier with TJ.

by Anonymousreply 6907/27/2014
Need more help? Click Here.