Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's The Howard Stern's Show's Current Schedule?

It looks like the last episode was last Friday, February 8.

I think the show is suppose to be on three times a week?

So far, the show doesn't look to have been on at all this week.

by Anonymousreply 4802/27/2013

This is precisely why I haven't been a listener for more than a year. And I considered myself a fan.

by Anonymousreply 102/14/2013

Howard & the gang are off this week, don' t know when they are returning, as next week Monday is Presidents Day.

by Anonymousreply 202/15/2013

Man, I would love to have that schedule.

by Anonymousreply 302/15/2013

Seriously? Go to He has had a site with the schedule of every show since long ago. It has what they do every hour. I used to go and look up things I had missed back before the Sirius days, it's pretty comprehensive.

by Anonymousreply 402/15/2013

Fuck you, Fuck You, FUCK YOU!!!!!

Hi Fred....

by Anonymousreply 502/15/2013

Is it passive-aggressive behavior or taking advantage of his loyal paying listeners or his age and wealth the reason why Howard has a relaxed schedule?

by Anonymousreply 602/15/2013

I think it was cut-back again after he started on America's Got Talent. They already weren't doing a full week.

by Anonymousreply 702/15/2013

Angry Alice, Wendy The Retard, Eric The Midget -- these people can afford SiriusXM?

by Anonymousreply 802/15/2013

Is Olivia Newton-John going to be on his show?

by Anonymousreply 902/15/2013

I've switched to the Artie Lange show while Howard's on vacation and it's a breath of fresh air. I now realize I'll be fine when Howard returns. The show hasn't been good in years.

by Anonymousreply 1002/15/2013

Is Artie still awake one the show?

by Anonymousreply 1102/15/2013

What Channel is Artie on?

by Anonymousreply 1202/15/2013

Howard makes me laugh every day. I love him.

by Anonymousreply 1302/15/2013

Remember KC?

by Anonymousreply 1402/17/2013

KC Gets Sexually Harassed By Crazy Cabbie

by Anonymousreply 1502/17/2013

KC & Stern Staff Dance In a Gay Dance Party

omfg. bwahahaha. With the Goo Goo Dolls, and Jon Stewart?

This is from 1998.

by Anonymousreply 1602/17/2013

KC's Gay Foot Rub

by Anonymousreply 1702/17/2013

What is going on with Robin?

by Anonymousreply 1802/17/2013

The funniest was Robin's result in the narcissist test. She was off the charts, higher than anyone had ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 1902/17/2013

His Sirius contract calls for 116 shows per year and there must be no less than 6 shows in any month, so he couldn't do all 116 shows in the first 8 months of the year and take the rest of the year off. It's a good schedule, but remember the guy is almost 60 and he certainly doesn't need to be getting on the air at 6am 116 times a year anymore, so be thankful for what you're getting!

by Anonymousreply 2102/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 2202/17/2013

They should have given Billy West whatever he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 2302/17/2013

One of Robin's biggest blowups... wtih Stuttering John.

by Anonymousreply 2402/17/2013

r21, he's doing America's Got Talent. That's even more demanding, and 60? A baby. How hard is it to sit and talk? It's fun. I love his show. Robin's coming out of hiding next month to promote her book. Maybe she'll let the cat out of the bag as to what's really been going on. I wonder if she still has hair. She talked about going out and waiting in line to vote for Obama, so she hasn't totally be quarantined I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2502/17/2013

Robin dancing like an African Queen!

by Anonymousreply 2602/17/2013

Howard's developed an old lman lisp.

by Anonymousreply 2702/17/2013

Hot guy comes on to date Robin. Holy shit, who wouldn't to fuck him?!

by Anonymousreply 2802/17/2013

Can someone catch me up on Robin's absence from the studio? Is it terminal or just affecting her mobility?

by Anonymousreply 2902/19/2013

She has a new book and will be doing the tour in March. I suspect she will be back in the studio after that.

by Anonymousreply 3002/19/2013

Thanks r30. Good to hear she's doing better.

by Anonymousreply 3102/19/2013

Its Crazy Alice, not Angry Alice.

Crazy Fucking Alice.

And she HATES being black.

by Anonymousreply 3202/19/2013

She had some sort of surgery and was recuperating so they got her an isdn line to work from home. I think she liked it too much and continues to do so.

by Anonymousreply 3302/20/2013

She might be quarantined due to treatment. If it was simple surgery, they would have announced it. She definitely has or had cancer. Her father died from bladder cancer.

by Anonymousreply 3402/21/2013

Was Stern doing the show with just Fred during Robin's absence?

by Anonymousreply 3502/21/2013

For Robin it was probably gastric surgery.

by Anonymousreply 3602/21/2013

r36, she couldn't pee.

by Anonymousreply 3702/21/2013

r35, Robin was connected via ISDN line from home almost every show. She missed a few.

by Anonymousreply 3802/21/2013

The show has changed over the years but the core of Howard, Robin, Gary and Fred endure. The magic in the show is the interactions with the crew. Ronnie the Limo Driver who is borderline, JD and his mush mouth, Richard and Sal, Gary's perpetual fuck ups, Robin and her health kick of the month and Howard and his OCD.

Howard is and excellent interviewer who can put stars at ease fairly quickly and get them to tell things no other show does. I never understood why he stayed on at 6 am. Doing the show live is a great format for them but why not do it from 10-2 rather than 6 -10?

Sirius is fucked when he leaves.

by Anonymousreply 3902/21/2013

Although I pay for SIRIUS I download the shows and listen on my iPod at my leisure. No need to hear it live.

by Anonymousreply 4002/21/2013

Howard gets the best interviews. His interview yesterday with that Housewife went viral. He gets the top celebs. He even had Rachel Maddow. It was the first time I heard her entire life story regarding coming out as a lesbian, and everything she went through with her family. It was fascinating. Joel McHale's interview was great. Quentin Tarantino was on two weeks ago. He had Victoria Jackson on and let her hang herself. I really hope Robin gets her ass back in the studio! The fights happening on that show border on psychotic. I like Wendy The Retard, but hate Eric The Midget. I wish KC was on, but he's in and out of prison, and would probably shoot up the place. He would go and on review his fantasies about killing his parents so they didn't have to suffer. People would see him talking to himself. He'd hear voices. He'd have different personalities coming out with his eyes all glassy, and his voice changing. It was scary, but he was so frigging hot!! George Takei is on for a week in studio every month.

You know what's so weird, I completely forgot that he couldn't get away with the stuff he does now on terrestrial radio. Especially stuff like cursing. I take it for granted. I like the In-Demand video presentations of the shows. It's nice seeing them. Howard's got a nice studio. I wonder if he'll talk about Mel B being his co-host on America's Got Talent Today. He was fighting for Rosie, but they wouldn't budge.

I'm loving his Oprah shit now. He just started copying and pasting her tweets on his Twitter account. Robin and Howard are hilarious playing back the latest Oprah interviews. They just did Beyonce's from last week. Oprah is insane.

by Anonymousreply 4102/21/2013

[quote] George Takei is on for a week in studio every month.

More like 3 times a year for a week.

by Anonymousreply 4202/21/2013

Howard wasn't on yesterday? Was he on only two days this week? I don't know if he's on today, Friday. I wanted to hear his thoughts about Mel B being his co-judge.

by Anonymousreply 4302/22/2013

Stern's radio schedule is Monday through Wednesday r43. He's only live those 3 days a week. And that's when he's not on vacation, like he was last week.

He did have one anomaly to that schedule when for their first broadcast week in January they were on Wednesday through Friday. I can't recall what his explanation was for that.

by Anonymousreply 4402/22/2013

R41, is Sour Shoes / Mike in Mahopac still on. He was an amazing idiot savant! He's a cutie too.

by Anonymousreply 4502/22/2013

I was surprised he let Maddow off the hook on some sex related questions.

There some guests that I can't believe he has on (ex. The women from the Talk and nick canon? Wtf?)

by Anonymousreply 4602/22/2013

Scott the Engineer was on ESPN today for their coverage of the Masters.

They featured him being presented his PBA ring for bowling a perfect game. He gave a shout out to Howard for offering to pay for the upgraged/expensive model.

So I'm sure they'll talk about that again for another hour on his show tomorrow. At least it's better than listing to Ronnie argue with anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 4702/24/2013

Howard just had Alex Jones on. Someone said that he was goofing on him. Did anyone hear it?

by Anonymousreply 4802/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!