Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Linda Ackley, Michigan Woman, Gives Birth After Doctors Say 'Hernia' Is Actually A Baby

What an eventfull [sic] weekend. Mike and I have blessed with a health [sic] baby girl and didn't know I was pregnant until the day she was delivered.

by Anonymousreply 1102/14/2013

[quote]Mike and I have blessed with a health [sic] baby girl

Who was the lucky recipient?

by Anonymousreply 102/14/2013

No huffpo links!!!

by Anonymousreply 202/14/2013

OK ... maybe a guy who hasn't actually had sex with a woman isn't the most qualified to pose this question, but ... SHE MISSED NINE PERIODS, no?

by Anonymousreply 302/14/2013

[sic]

by Anonymousreply 402/14/2013

She had irregular periods and was told she could never have children.

by Anonymousreply 502/14/2013

Linda is 44. Don't you think she is too old for this foolishness? I'm guessing she was very heavy and the kicking felt like hunger pains.

by Anonymousreply 602/14/2013

I didn't search very hard, so I did not see a pic, but she was probably a "big" girl.

by Anonymousreply 702/14/2013

[quote]Linda Ackley, 44, gave birth by cesarean section on Feb. 8, according to MLive.

Here's the answer. At that age she might be peri-menopausal (irreg. menstruation, months without a period) though it's a tad early. Or probably had "female problems" before.

I've known three women who were told they were infertile due to ovulation/menstruation problems and had unexpected babies. Two of them were sisters who had "miracle" children in their late thirties. But they knew they were pregnant. There was a third sister with the same reproductive issues, but I don't know what became of her.

[quote]according to Huffington Post blogger and author Jena Pincott, 1 in 450 pregnant women doesn't realize she's expecting until more than halfway through the gestation period; 1 in 2,500 is unaware until she goes into labor.

For whatever reasons, it happens.

by Anonymousreply 802/14/2013

Oh Jesus, these women who don't know they're pregnant. How is this possible? For nine months, it never dawned on you once? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 902/14/2013

At first I thought this read "Nan Michigan Womyn Gives Birth" - that would be something!

by Anonymousreply 1002/14/2013

The only woman I ever knew who had this situation was considerably overweight. I used to babysit for her nieces and nephew and attended school with her daughter. We were in high school when this happened.

by Anonymousreply 1102/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.