Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I read Victoria Jackson's book so you didn't have to.

I read every SNL book I can get my hands on and just finished Victoria's. Bitch is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 2602/04/2014

Any juicy gossip? Apparently everyone hated her on the show- even the writers. Lorne was Citizen Kane to Jackson's Susan Alexander Kane; no one knew why she was on there.

by Anonymousreply 102/14/2013

She is crazy but she looked good on that SNL in the 80s special that was on the other night.

by Anonymousreply 202/14/2013

R2 Everyone knew why Susan Alexander Kane (Marion Davies) was there. Are you implying that Lorne was screwing her?

by Anonymousreply 302/14/2013

I would not even wipe my shitty ass with that Rethug, holier-than-thou cunt's pop-up book. I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 402/14/2013

Not a lot of gossip at all. All of her SNL stories were featured in other books, Victoria calls Nora and Jan bitches who are huge problem on the show in a meeting. They slink off and she says "Thanks for standing up for me guys" and Dana Carvey says "You didn't hear anyone disagree did you?"

Al Franken cornered her in a hall once and said her ditzy act offended him b/c she said something intelligent in another meeting.

She claims her voice is the result of some palate disorder.

She's addicted to Chardonnay.

Her career is amazing. She stalked onto the set of Happy Days and just started doing handstands on the table. They sent her to the Laverne and Shirley set and it sounded like the Big Ragu who'd invited her to a volleyball party that night said "Do you want to fuck now?" Which offended her Baptist sensibilities. She's super weird about sex.

by Anonymousreply 502/14/2013

Oh and her handstand act got her on Carson and Johnny adored her and that led to SNL. That's it. No training, no act not much of anything but the baby voice and the handstands.

The book was disjointed at best. Her second marriage to her cop husband sounds at least verbally abusive. She was told by Andrew Breitbart to tone down the crazy. And lots of FOX and other conservative personalities have disavowed her. She says it's b/c she's so religious.

by Anonymousreply 602/14/2013

The crazy religious always think it's about the religious when it's about the crazy. They love being the victim.

by Anonymousreply 702/14/2013

[quote]Lorne was Citizen Kane to Jackson's Susan Alexander Kane; no one knew why she was on there.

No one knew? Isn't it obvious? I'm sure she justified it to herself by saying anal or blowjobs aren't intercourse.

[quote]She's addicted to Chardonnay.

This would explain a lot. Either medicating a previously existing mental condition or the alcohol has contributed to a twisted, nasty personality.

[quote]Her second marriage to her cop husband sounds at least verbally abusive. She was told by Andrew Breitbart to tone down the crazy.

Who abuses who? Or is it mutual?

by Anonymousreply 802/14/2013

Her husband clearly doesn't like her (she's fucking crazy, duh) but he is constantly putting her down and she seems to think it's funny.

I would say, yes, she's an unmedicated bipolar. She gets sort of schizophrenic too. God has talked to her 3 times. Which she details. Bad poetry and her blog posts fill in the rest. She thought Jan and Nora were trying to poison her coffee. Now why hasn't Jan written a book?

by Anonymousreply 902/14/2013

Bipolar with psychotic features. Yeesh. She has a young daughter, doesn't she? Or am I confusing her with Jeanine Turner?

by Anonymousreply 1002/14/2013

All three of the girls were crazy. People tolerated Victoria more because she was a lot easier to be around. Jan and Nora were Bette and Joan at 30 Rock. Between feuding with their costars and trying to backstab each other.

by Anonymousreply 1102/14/2013

Here's her kid and grandkid. Looks like she drank the Jesus juice.

by Anonymousreply 1202/14/2013

Did Victoria read her book?

by Anonymousreply 1302/14/2013

No kid and grandkid photo link, R12.

by Anonymousreply 1402/14/2013

Sorry, here is her kid's FB

by Anonymousreply 1502/14/2013

Howard Stern tore her apart. He let her go on and on, and just pointed out how fucking stupid she is. He even exposed her sick childhood.

by Anonymousreply 1602/14/2013

She was in a movie called Casual Sex (I'm not sure what year but it was a long time ago). I think she went topless in the movie. Was she always a fundie?

by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2013

That was late 80s with Lea Thompson, R17

by Anonymousreply 1802/14/2013

She was topless (with her hands barely covering her breasts) when she played the slutty babysitter in Baby Boom. That doesn't seem very Christian-like, does it?

by Anonymousreply 1902/14/2013

I think her dad was gay.

by Anonymousreply 2002/14/2013

The pictures of her father in her book do sort of scream "gay face." He was a lifelong gynmast and former Catholic turned fundie Baptist. Victoria is very adamant that she knows lots of gay people who have never acted on their urges.

She makes no secret that she'd love to have an acting career again and it looks like she resents her husband for moving her back to Miami at the peak of her career. She admits to actively shilling herself as a celeb right-wing guest on various shows. The problem is she can't hide her crazy and is ill-informed so she's not a good spokesperson. Well, she's perfect for the Tea Party b/c they are also crazy and ill-informed.

by Anonymousreply 2102/15/2013

It looks like her daughter is a rightwing nutjob herself. Look at the "like" section of the FB page.

by Anonymousreply 2202/15/2013

I'm only 2 pages into this article on her from the Miami Times and I feel so fucking sorry for her crazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 2302/15/2013

She's a bad drunk. She's had a few DUIs swept under the rug b/c of the cop husband but one day she'll kill someone and all the unpunished drunk driving will come out.

by Anonymousreply 2402/04/2014

[quote]She's addicted to Chardonnay.

How pedestrian.

by Anonymousreply 2502/04/2014

OP - Would you please share your top ten SNL related books?

by Anonymousreply 2602/04/2014
Need more help? Click Here.