Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Let's pretend we're a Nicholas Sparks movie!

I'm a pretty white person falling in love in a picturesque region of the South

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 1502/15/2013

I'm the poster, featuring a tall guy holding a much shorter woman. You can tell the man is a quiet sensitive type from the way he holds her.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 102/14/2013

Juniper Falls (2014) based on the 2013 novel by Nicholas Sparks.

Holly (Kate Hudson) is a woman in her mid 30s whose husband died a year ago in a tragic car accident. After 11 months of living in her empty New Jersey home (a hollow memorial to her lost love) she decides to move to a new town and reinvent herself. She starts driving and (somehow) ends up in the quaint historic village of Juniper Falls, North Carolina. The first place she enters along the main street is a fine glass shop run by 60-something town matriarch Scarlet Hutchinson (Susan Sarandon) who immediately offers Holly a job as well as rent free lodging in the apartment above the shop.

Holly soon meets the elusive glass blower Patton (Jake Gyllenhaal), a town outcast who "has never been the same" after seeing his parents murdered as a young teenager on a trip to Atlanta. Patton lives in an abandoned plantation on top of a hill, and Holly begins to spend more and more time with him, learning his craft. Will love find its way into their hearts or will the ghosts of the past continue to haunt them?

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 202/14/2013

I'm the script wonder how the hell a straight man writes this shit.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 302/14/2013

[quote] how the hell a straight man writes this shit.

This is open to debate.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 402/14/2013

I'm Cormac McCarthy looking at my Pulizer Prize, my National Book Award and the Oscar-winning film based on my novel.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 502/14/2013

"Holly (Kate Hudson) is a woman in her mid 30s whose husband died a year ago in a tragic car accident"

Sorry, but Miss Hudson will only play party girls in their 20s

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 602/14/2013

bump

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 702/15/2013

I'm the sassy older lady, warning Kate not to let love pass her by.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 802/15/2013

R2 I am sorry but shouldn't Patton's plantation be closer to a beach? Does the hillside abut a beach?

With a lighthouse that symbolizes his alienation from society. Yet the light is his way of reaching out to others from a safe distance.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 902/15/2013

I prefer a Ned Sparks movie! That man was so funny!

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 1002/15/2013

I am the patron leaving with tears in their eyes saying this was the most moving, most romantic movie ever.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 1102/15/2013

I'm the theater manager counting his concession stand profits after this piece o' crap takes the #1 weekend spot

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 1202/15/2013

"I am the patron leaving with tears in their eyes saying this was the most moving, most romantic movie ever."

I also collect Precious Moments figurines and I think Thomas Kinkade is the greatest artist since da Vinci

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 1302/15/2013

R13,and you`re also a Jim Brickman fan.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 1402/15/2013

And his dirty little secret is that he's a Yankee from Omaha who went to college at Notre Dame and his wife is a Yankee too.

by I'm a Better Writer than Cormac McCarthyreply 1502/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.