Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hugh Jackman On Why Rumors About His Sexuality 'Bug' His Wife

Hugh Jackman's star turn in "Les Misérables" has once again made him a darling among gay audiences -- and that's not to mention his rugged good looks, too.

Now the Aussie-born "X-Men" star, who is married with children, is once again sounding off about those long-standing tabloid rumors about his own sexuality, telling the Hollywood Reporter that the speculation "bugs" wife Deborra-Lee Furness. Of the rumor, Jackman says, "She goes: 'It's big. It's everywhere!'"

The 44-year-old Academy Award nominee also gushes about Furness throughout the rest of the interview:

"When I met Deb, it was 10 times better than my single life. She was very beautiful. She was unbelievably fun -- this energy, this spirit -- irrepressible. And she had a confidence in herself. I had a massive crush on her instantly." "She was sort of the opposite of me. I was very 'Even Steven,' and she was thrilling to me. I was always really attracted to that -- though at one point, as it was getting really serious, it terrified me."

Also shrugging off the gay gossip is Jackman's "X-Men" producer Lauren Shuler Donner, who tells the magazine, "I have seen him with Deborra since the beginning of their trip to Hollywood, and I've been on five movie sets with him and have never seen him stray, have never seen him eye anyone."

In 2011, Furness told the New York Post that she simply laughs off rumors about her husband's sexuality.

"The line I heard was, 'Wolverine? Who would have thought?' Hugh and I don't pay much heed [to that]," she said. "It's kind of tragic that these people have nothing better to do than to gossip about people they don't know."

by Anonymousreply 29703/02/2013

I do love to copulate with her pudenda. I really do, being a hot heterosexual. I'm not like Tom Cruise at all. I'm not Scientologistical, and I'm Australian. See?

by Anonymousreply 102/13/2013

My mother doesn't have the best gaydar - an understatement, actually - and even she knows Hugh Jackman is gay.

by Anonymousreply 202/13/2013

If he thinks there's nothing wrong with being gay and he truly isn't, then why would he give a damn about the "rumors"?

by Anonymousreply 302/13/2013

I can't believe he's nominated for an Oscar for that piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 402/13/2013

Why do celebrities do this shit?

If you're closeted, just STFU.

I hate the closet. OTOH, I've always been out (WBiM), but I also have no life, so I really don't know what the pressure would be like on people who have something to lose at that level.

Am I the only GLBT insulted by this, or am I being a Mary!?

by Anonymousreply 502/13/2013

To come right out and deny it invariably brings more attention to a rumor.

He must really be worried that it's public knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 602/13/2013

Jackman is intent on being hated on Datalounge, and mission accomplished:

The actor also revealed that he is a friend of News Corp. chairman Rupert Murdoch, who asked Jackman to be his daughter’s godfather.

“He loves having friends and family around. A lot of people in his life are there for a long time,” Jackman said. “He looks after them and appreciates them. He’s very caring and thoughtful and incredibly respectful of everybody around him.”

by Anonymousreply 702/13/2013

Who cares, he is so last decade. NexT!

by Anonymousreply 802/13/2013

[quote]Am I the only GLBT insulted by this, or am I being a Mary!?

Trust me, it's not just you. I'm sick and tired of all this shit too.

by Anonymousreply 902/13/2013

Despite what you head, I am not straight. Never have been straight, never will be straight have even thought about being straight.

I have no problem with straights, some of my best friends are straight, I am just not one of them.

I have morals you know.

by Anonymousreply 1002/13/2013

The whole ring thing with his ex-partner....uh yeah, Jackman, how do you explain that?

by Anonymousreply 1102/13/2013

[quote]Hugh Jackman's star turn in "Les Misérables" has once again made him a darling among gay audiences -

ummm no....who does he think he is? Eddie Redmayne?

by Anonymousreply 1302/13/2013

Where there's smoke there's fire. I'm sorry, you hear these rumors about him for a reason. Tom Hanks is super gay friendly and played the first mainstream AIDS character but there aren't gay rumors about him because he's NOT GAY. Occam's Razor, or whatever, the simplest answer is usually the best answer.

by Anonymousreply 1402/13/2013

He's gay right?

by Anonymousreply 1502/13/2013

Hugh fell in love with Deb when she was starring in Sunset Boulevard in Australia....

it's not sexual love...it is a Liza/Patti Lupone sort of isn't she fabulous kind of love:

[quote]She was very beautiful. She was unbelievably fun -- this energy, this spirit -- irrepressible. And she had a confidence in herself. I had a massive crush on her instantly." "She was sort of the opposite of me. I was very 'Even Steven,' and she was thrilling to me. I was always really attracted to that

by Anonymousreply 1602/13/2013

Jeez - anytime I hear someone gush and gush about a longterm partner - it just seems so Tom Cruisish.

by Anonymousreply 1702/13/2013

I'm a little sick of the bearding. As much as Spacey embarrassed himself when he won an Oscar...at least he never got married. Jackman bugs me but Travolta and Cruise pretty much, disgust me.

by Anonymousreply 1802/13/2013

[quote]at one point, as it was getting really serious, it terrified me."

That would be the point when he realized he was going to have to put his penis in her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 1902/13/2013

I like flannel, power tools, Ellen Degeneris, and the movie Bound with Gina Gershon

by Anonymousreply 2002/13/2013

Why does everybody think this man is gay?

by Anonymousreply 2102/13/2013

His dating his assistant during the run of Boy from Oz tipped people off...

by Anonymousreply 2202/13/2013

[quote] has once again made him a darling among gay audiences

Who writes this PR shit? He's not a 'darling with gay audiences' now, and never has been.

by Anonymousreply 2302/13/2013

[quote]His dating his assistant during the run of Boy from Oz tipped people off...

How do you know this? Was he photographed canoodling with his assistant in a booth in some nondescript restaurant? Were they seen kissing in a park? I mean, seriously. Are you sure all this isn't just conjecture?

by Anonymousreply 2402/13/2013

all gay rumors are eventually proven true...Rock Hudson, Travolta, NPH, Ellen,....all started as rumors........

by Anonymousreply 2502/13/2013

He's a Libra, she's a bull: GAY!

by Anonymousreply 2602/13/2013

the lady dost protest too much methinks

by Anonymousreply 2702/13/2013

[quote]he couldn't possibly actually be in love with her or be fucking her because she's old or she's not hot,

Exactly. Point to me one, just one other hot, heterosexual hollywood A-lister who is madly in love with a significantly older, significantly less attractive female.

by Anonymousreply 2802/13/2013

[quote]all gay rumors are eventually proven true

No they're not: Oprah, George Eads, etc. And since when has Travolta been proven to be gay? I have yet to see a photo of him snapped by a paparazzi where he's smooching with a guy (ala Chad Allen). NPH and Ellen were obvious, and coming out for them really wasn't necessary.

by Anonymousreply 2902/13/2013

Didn't Tom Selleck say something similar a few years back? Something about the gay rumors being an "insult" to his wife. Do they have the same handlers?

by Anonymousreply 3002/13/2013

He needs to find a sofa to jump on.

Who is his ex-bf dating these days?

by Anonymousreply 3102/13/2013

R29 Travolta has been proven to be gay because he was sued by several male masseuses for harrasment. The only thing that keeps him closeted is the politeness of the Celebrity press.

by Anonymousreply 3202/13/2013

Whatever is happening there, she DOES seem like fun.

by Anonymousreply 3302/13/2013

Given what I heard about his flirting with the male staff at the Cliff hotel while doing his show in SF (Deb did show up but not sure they shared a room), and having met John, I would have to wager a yes, probably is bet on this one.

by Anonymousreply 3402/13/2013

Aug 22, 2010 ... Hugh Jackman's boyfriend business partner John Palermo are parting ways after 6 years of working together. The pair formed Seed Productions together and produced X-Men: The Last Stand, Deception, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

The company is also producing Avon Man and Drive, which Jackman was once attached to star in, but he has since dropped out. Palermo will continue to produce the films along with Marc Platt.

Jackman has decided to focus on his acting career, however Palermo says they will still continue to work on projects together.

Hmm, lovers spat, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 3502/13/2013

[quote]No they're not: Oprah, George Eads, etc. And since when has Travolta been proven to be gay? I have yet to see a photo of him snapped by a paparazzi where he's smooching with a guy (ala Chad Allen). NPH and Ellen were obvious, and coming out for them really wasn't necessary.

Oprah and George Edads histories are still to be written...did we know about Danny Kaye and Laurence Olivier's relationship when they were still alive? A few people did but it was mostly told after their deaths.

Yes there was the photo of Travolta kissing a guy while leaving his private plane...

Coming out for Ellen was not necessary!!?? WTF? do you not remember what a furor and big deal that was at the time? you can't be that young.

and who was NPH obvious too? Certainly not the viewers of HIGYM....

your post fails on every count.

by Anonymousreply 3602/13/2013

R36 You need to go back to English class.

BTW, NPH was obvious to anyone with eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3802/13/2013

Several years ago, a celeb who lived in a building overlooking the Jackman abode in NYC told an interviewer that he could look right into their multi-floor condo. Apparently Deb and their adopted kids lived on the upper floor with Hugh and John Palermo on the lower floor. Does anyone remember the actor who told that story?

by Anonymousreply 3902/13/2013

[quote]I have yet to see a photo of him snapped by a paparazzi where he's smooching with a guy

No need to thank me, R29.

by Anonymousreply 4002/13/2013

If I were his wife I would be upset. Every time someone mentions that they think he's gay it's almost always followed with,"someone as good looking as Hugh wouldn't be married to such an unattractive woman if he wasn't gay and in a bearding relationship"

by Anonymousreply 4102/13/2013

"People take one look at me and assume you're gay. Hugh, stop grinding and listen to me."

by Anonymousreply 4202/13/2013

[quote]BTW, NPH was obvious to anyone with eyes.

that is not the point of coming out....

by Anonymousreply 4302/13/2013

Plus didn't he and his producing partner wear matching wedding bands?

by Anonymousreply 4402/13/2013

fuck off r38....look at the content not the perfect construction of each sentence

by Anonymousreply 4502/13/2013

If he truly is gay, then it's pathetic the lengths he's gone to in order to look straight. It ain't that serious.

by Anonymousreply 4602/13/2013

If the bulk of the "evidence" is that she's supposedly unattractive, then yeah, I can see why that would bug her, or anyone with feelings.

by Anonymousreply 4702/13/2013

you need to rewrite those sentences r46...I don't get your meaning...you some to be contradicting yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4802/13/2013

R48 If you don't get my meaning, then don't worry about it.

by Anonymousreply 4902/13/2013

Because bringing everyone's attention back to the issue will help make it go away?

by Anonymousreply 5002/13/2013

[quote]en I said Ellen's coming out wasn't necessary, I meant that it was plainly obvious that she was a lesbian in the first place. Her coming out was akin to Kermet the Frog saying, "Yep, I'm a Puppet."

yet half the country was shocked...do you not remember the crazy rabid haters she endured in interviews? remember this was 1997....people thought Rosie had a crush on Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 5202/13/2013

They were shocked because people wanted her to be straight. No sane person would look at Ellen and say, "Now there's a straight gal right there!"

by Anonymousreply 5302/13/2013

[quote]The bottom line is, until we see photographic evidence

Ha! That's a great line coming from someone who didn't have the slightest notion of the front page photos of Travolta kissing his latest squeeze of the month.

Why don't you go back to i-Village r51 and leave this thread for gay people interested in gossip.

by Anonymousreply 5402/13/2013

There are still a lot of people "shocked" because they don't believe anyone is gay unless they decide to be gay. They probably still don't believe Liberace was gay. Those who know better are more accurate in predicting if someone is gay. If someone really couldn't tell Ellen is gay.. or Clay Aiken or any number of obvious gays.. then that person probably just can't tell at all about anyone.

by Anonymousreply 5502/13/2013

Straights have a hard time accepting non stereotypical gay and lesbians. They HATE it when someone gay or lesbian looks and acts just like them

by Anonymousreply 5602/13/2013

[quote]The pair formed Seed Productions...

Well, that speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 5702/13/2013

he is gay and everyone with two properly functioning hemispheres of the brain knows it. the rumors alone would have any str8 man questioning his sexuality as to why everyone else sees it except for me. it's the curse of life people. sometimes you can't see your reflection in boiling water and sometimes you can't see your own gayness. it's just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 5802/13/2013

[quote]If someone really couldn't tell Ellen is gay.. or Clay Aiken or any number of obvious gays.. then that person probably just can't tell at all about anyone.

Or else they're in denial and don't want it to be true.

Back in 2003, I worked with this one woman who was really homophobic, yet loved Clay Aiken (this was before he was out). I said to her, "You know he's gay, right?" And she said, "A southern Christian boy like him? No. I refuse to believe it." I just rolled my eyes. I bet she felt really fucking stupid when he eventually came out.

by Anonymousreply 5902/13/2013

I wish this homophobic asshole would shut her cunt up already.

by Anonymousreply 6002/13/2013

People love to rewrite history. No it was not obvious to everyone that ellen was gay. Hell I was a 14 year old who hadn't realized fully that I was a lesbian and I was shocked at the news. In fact I still remember everyone at school in complete shock at her time magazine cover.

by Anonymousreply 6102/13/2013

[quote]The whole ring thing with his ex-partner....uh yeah, Jackman, how do you explain that?

Both the Jackmans and John Palermo had matching wedding bands. It wasn't a secret since it was discussed in various publications like People, etc. They used to go to award shows as a trio.

by Anonymousreply 6202/13/2013

r61, you are full of shit or such a bulldyke that Ellen is a lipstick les to you!!

by Anonymousreply 6302/13/2013

The whole country was shocked at the Time magazine cover -- not because it was Ellen (everyone with a modicum of intelligence knew she was gay). People were shocked at the cover simply because Time had an openly gay woman on the cover. The surpise was Time doing that, not that Ellen was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 6402/13/2013

I think I'm over him. I don't mind glass closets, and I can even handle the bearding, but constantly and verbosely talking about how incredibly heterosexual you are is too much for me to tolerate a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 6502/13/2013

I think there were many people who were shocked when Ellen came out as Gay. You have to realize that straight people aren't privy to the same info as Gay people and they aren't hearing the gay rumors at the same volume.

I think the only obvious thing people noticed at the time was that she had no romantic chemistry with any of the guys she was paired up with on her TV show. I guess she was not good of an actress. Add to that is that the default assumption especially back in 1997, was that most actresses were straight.

As for Hugh Jackman, how strong are the gay rumors for him? There seems to be a lot of gay people in the theatre industry who swear he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 6602/14/2013

[quote]There seems to be a lot of gay people in the theatre industry who swear he's straight.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 6702/14/2013

No r5, I'm with you.

I don't resent closeted people like him as long as they don't harm gays and STFU!!! He and his ancient wife are really annoying.

About 10-15 years ago I read an interview with him. At the time, I didn't know about the sexuality speculations (and really didn't pay much attention to him). In that interview he was going on and on and on about how much he loved women and that he had had sex with more than 700 women!!! Has anyone here ever read an interview with him saying that?

Anyway, at the time I thought "he's either a liar, a scumbag or both". No man who "loves women" fucks a few different ones each week for years. At the very least, something is wrong with him.

I guess now I know it's overkill of a closeted gay man who thinks "the more, the straighter".

That interview made me dislike him from then on.

by Anonymousreply 6802/14/2013

It's not a very flattering thing to say about his wife, that's for sure. If they were happily married (for real) and she was secure in her relationship, the rumors would be HUMOROUS to her, not "bug" her.

by Anonymousreply 6902/14/2013

[quote]Tom Hanks is super gay friendly and played the first mainstream AIDS character

*ahem*

by Anonymousreply 7002/14/2013

Okay, let's just say he is gay. She obviously doesn't know, right? So yeah, I can see why these rumors bug her.

Oh, and the fact that he's a friend of Rupert Murdoch makes me believe, gay or not, he's a fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 7102/14/2013

What was funny were the comments on the story on Towleroad by so-called gay men with a call to action that we gays should lead the charge to have people LEAVE SO-NOT-GAY HUGH ALONE! I've never been one to shriek PR shill, but seriously. How can you not side-eye that?

by Anonymousreply 7202/14/2013

Who is NPH?

by Anonymousreply 7302/14/2013

[quote]Who is NPH?

Natasha "Poopsy" Henstredge, Rose!

by Anonymousreply 7402/14/2013

r39 that was Vincent Gallo. I know this because for a while I was a huge VG fan.

He said his place could see into theirs, it sounded like his was not on as high of a floor, and he said they closed the curtains a lot. He also said, what was going on in there was not normal, not a hetero-normal thing at all.

VG was also a hustler at one time in his life, in his younger days. He's not gay now & has always been a Republican, but, very talented imho.

by Anonymousreply 7502/14/2013

After reading this I don't think he's gay. Yes the ring he and his PA got which were similar or the same was odd.

I think he flirts with men but I think he only fucks Deb.

by Anonymousreply 7602/14/2013

John Travolta was outed by Carrie Fisher. Hugh was outed by Boy George and semi-outed by Vincent Gallo.

by Anonymousreply 7702/14/2013

[quote]sued by several male masseuses

There is no such thing as a male masseuse. The suffix '-euse' in French is feminine. Think 'chanteuse.'

A man who gives massages is a MASSEUR.

by Anonymousreply 7802/14/2013

Jackman's been outed more times than Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 7902/14/2013

From pictures I've seen of Hugh lately the "rugged" part is starting to take over the "good looking".

He's beginning to catch up with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 8002/14/2013

R3 R6 and R8 nailed it! Why would he care, why would his wife care, I certainly wouldn't give a flying fig about it. Yawn

by Anonymousreply 8102/14/2013

R19.

But then he realized they could just adopt.

by Anonymousreply 8202/14/2013

Hugh has reached the Tom cruise tipping point where the gays are so convinced he's a closeted gay that they are hostile to him for the homophobic sham.

by Anonymousreply 8302/14/2013

So where is John Palermo now? Is he openly gay? Does he have a job? Or is he just a professional ex wife?

by Anonymousreply 8402/14/2013

Palermo still produces Hugh's films.....hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 8502/14/2013

r77 when did Boy George out him?

by Anonymousreply 8602/14/2013

R39, celebrity was Vincent Gallo. I remember it.

by Anonymousreply 8702/14/2013

Hugh gets outed by someone or other every day of his life.

by Anonymousreply 8802/14/2013

He talks about Deb too much. Does he every due an interview where he doesn't bring her up?

What other actor (Denzel, Daniel Day Lewis etc) constantly mentions his wife? It seems like overcompensation.

by Anonymousreply 8902/14/2013

I hate it when a star endlessly gushed about their spouse; invariably it means they are hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 9002/14/2013

[quote] It seems like overcompensation.

Our local newspaper has a dykey-looking female journalist, who in her early days wrote a women in sport column (at a time when she was playing dykey sports). In that column, and in her subsquent articles, she almost always mentioned/mentions her (now) husband, sometimes multiple times in a single article. I gave up reading her articles many years ago, except to count the mentions of her husband!

I don't think that she is a lesbian. I think that she is petrified that someone might THINK that she is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 9102/14/2013

"No, Oscar, Daddy's just giving Uncle Johnny an oral hug. Now, tuck into your pudding."

by Anonymousreply 9202/14/2013

Men like Hugh Jackman shouldn't expect everyone else to feel the same way they do about their fat, dumpy wives.

by Anonymousreply 9302/14/2013

It's so disingenuous to bring this up in interviews. What, is he instructing the public how to react to him? The whole "this really effects my relationship" line makes them sound really immature.

by Anonymousreply 9402/14/2013

Also, why does it bug her but not him?

by Anonymousreply 9502/14/2013

There's definitely something that doesn't add up.

by Anonymousreply 9602/14/2013

he is gay....gay, gay, gay...

by Anonymousreply 9702/14/2013

Re: Jackman's "constant" mentioning of his wife and the gay rumpus. Keep in mind that more than likely, Jackman isn't the one bringing it up in interviews. It's the interviewers who broach the subject and then, for some reason, Jackman feels the need to respond. The questions have been asked over and over. If he were smart, Jackman should just reply in that way -- tell the interviewer that their questions have been asked and answered.

by Anonymousreply 9802/14/2013

Weigh it for yourself honey.

by Anonymousreply 9902/14/2013

[quote]If they were happily married (for real) and she was secure in her relationship, the rumors would be HUMOROUS to her, not "bug" her.

EXACTLY.

by Anonymousreply 10002/14/2013

Piggybacking on what r83 said,I think what must irk Hugh and others actors is that dispite their chosen profession,they can't seem to disguise the fact that they ping so loudly to other gay men. If he is indeed straight,he should lighten up and know that gay rumors come with the territory of a handsome, high profile actor .

by Anonymousreply 10102/14/2013

I just don't get the whole Hugh Jackman thing.

I guess you could say he's semi-handsome but let's face it: that's a ferret face.

He looks like nothing more than a well-nourished Albanian refugee.

Has he had work done around the eyes? The area looks hollowed out... just weird.

He has a big, uneven, forgot-about-my-legs gym body. Is that attractive?

And the talent: I saw clips from his one-man B'way show. I couldn't image actually paying to see that stuff.

His singing and dancing reminded me of Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.

by Anonymousreply 10202/14/2013

102, I don't think clips do him justice...I saw him doing the Peter Allen show and his charisma was just astounding. Star power out the wazoo.

Agree he's aging badly, however. A few pounds and laying off the roids/HGH would do wonders.

by Anonymousreply 10302/14/2013

I thought one had to be gay to have the name, Jackman? Jackman always sounded like a porn name to me.

I'm just being silly of course. I don't care what he is. Australia is a very conservative country for gays. They have a big gay population in Sydney, but it's not all that accepted.

by Anonymousreply 10402/14/2013

When she said 'it's all over the place' or whatever she might be referring to the fact that their cover is being blown.

by Anonymousreply 10502/14/2013

Just assuming he is in fact straight for sake of argument, how should he handle it. If he ignores the rumors everyone will think he's a closeted mo in a sham marriage. Looking closeted is a pr problem. Look at Tom c and John t. It ruins your image.

No one cares if you are gay. They do care if you're in the closet and bearding as they find it offensive.

Hugh is either gay or a complete idiot for moving a young gay into his home and exchanging rings. I mean, SEED productions? What was he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 10602/14/2013

HJ is saying the rumors bug his wife.

That is clearly not the same as saying the rumors are untrue.

by Anonymousreply 10702/14/2013

His supposed attractiveness and her supposed unattractiveness are both exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 10802/14/2013

Also he never says he isn't bi or discusses the rings or relationship with Palmero. He's being slippery and deceptive.

by Anonymousreply 10902/14/2013

[quote]Where there's smoke there's fire. I'm sorry, you hear these rumors about him for a reason. Tom Hanks is super gay friendly and played the first mainstream AIDS character but there aren't gay rumors about him because he's NOT GAY. Occam's Razor, or whatever, the simplest answer is usually the best answer.

Exactly! A number of actor's have played gay roles but even DL who isn't known for brilliant research don't single them out.

[quote]Several years ago, a celeb who lived in a building overlooking the Jackman abode in NYC told an interviewer that he could look right into their multi-floor condo. Apparently Deb and their adopted kids lived on the upper floor with Hugh and John Palermo on the lower floor. Does anyone remember the actor who told that story?

Vincent Gallo is the only one I heard of that peered into Hugh's apartment. But he never mentioned different floors. This is what he said.

[quote] Although he's not a fan of gossip, Gallo admits there's many things he could share with the world about Jackman's private life - especially the state of his marriage. He explains, "When you look out the window what I see is just unbelievable. First of all him and his wife, I've never seen them even acknowledge (each other). "It's as if one of them is invisible and the other one can't see them. They're like the most disjointed couple I've ever seen. They should put their shades down more often or something." 18/08/2004 21:00

But he has been outed by so many celebs, even the Australian PM outed him.

It's actually his talking so much that has made this an issue. He is working too hard to convince people.

His wife hates it because she still believes she can get world wide acclaim, but the only acclaim she gets is by calling herself his "wife" & getting rich off it. And of course the rumors imply they are both lying opportunists. Even SHE knows that's not real acclaim. haha

by Anonymousreply 11002/14/2013

Here is the link to the article that quoted Gallo.

What article mentions they live on different floors, although I know why people might think they might or at least different rooms when they are on the same floors. His apartment is really big from what I remember from some old site that showed luxury apartments.

by Anonymousreply 11102/14/2013

Is Gallo deliberately trying to look like Charles Manson in R111's pic?

by Anonymousreply 11202/14/2013

I noticed doing interviews they seem to be wayyyy to into it like come on I know you're on camera but can you two going without a minute before kissing or talking lovely dovey... that get's people speculating even more when it appears they are acting over the top about their love. Not saying he's gay or bi or whatever. But it's possible that she knew he was gay and they got married and adopted kids. Not first time it has happened.

by Anonymousreply 11302/14/2013

"get's," r113? Oh, dear. Please review--or learn--correct punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 11402/14/2013

If I had to money on it, I would say Jackman was not gay. Just because he had an assistant who was and was good in the Boy From Oz, does not mean he is gay (or that so many poster on DL say he is.)

Travolta is gay- I went out with him in 1978. He's gay.

Cruise? Have no idea- no one has really offered any proof- he's mostly this weird Scientologist.

Spacey is gay- he has been in bars etc in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 11502/14/2013

The reason most people find Hugh to be gay is because he is.

Funny how that works out.

by Anonymousreply 11602/14/2013

R114 Sorry didn't know the grammar plice was on datalounge too. In other words. FUCK OFF TROOL.

by Anonymousreply 11702/14/2013

Right R115 and we are supposed to believe you know Travolta is gay because you went out with him. Could be lying for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 11802/14/2013

I don't get the impression Hugh would lie if he was gay... just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 11902/14/2013

It amazes that there are people here who actually expect someone of Jackman's calibre (and in his prime) to come out to the world as a homosexual.

On what planet does that exist?

by Anonymousreply 12002/14/2013

R115. People don't think Jackman is gay because of The Boy From Oz or the assistant. Jackman has been outed and seen around town.

As someone pointed out why wouldn't Damon, Hanks or Depp get the same strong suspicions? Your reasoning that he's not gay because you slept with Travolta & not Hugh makes no sense. R119 Your impressions aside he'd lose million$ of dollar$ & his career because people wouldn't buy him as a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 12202/14/2013

I hope R115 is charlie. If so, welcome back.

by Anonymousreply 12302/14/2013

Of course he would lie! Not only women, but the straight men I work with refuse to believe he is gay - not Wolverine! It is not just female fans he would risk losing.

by Anonymousreply 12502/14/2013

God, the Ozaloonies have arrived. Go back to your own site where no one is allowed to discuss his homoness.

by Anonymousreply 12602/14/2013

[quote]It is not any business of any "gay" backstabbers and busybodies if Hugh Jackman happens to be a closet queer. I don't blame his wife for despising people trying to destroy her marriage

You don't blame his wife eh? If he IS a queer he shouldn't be leading a double life & especially with children. If he is not queer, he sure is working hard to make his point. That's one reason people don't believe him.

by Anonymousreply 12702/14/2013

r111 & the other Vincent Gallo mentioners on the thread, I read the article before 2004, it was in a magazine linked on the VG appreciation society page which probably doesn't exist anymore. Probably before 2002 as a matter of fact. I know that Vinnie mentioned it more than once, in more than one interview.

by Anonymousreply 12802/14/2013

I happen to be a closet queer myself, and I just explained it on the thread "How Masculine or Feminine are You?" It just ain't the business of anyone else. MYOB!

by Anonymousreply 12902/14/2013

If all she is saying is true, then she is the only one who gets to have sex with Huge Ackman.

so what's her complaint? A bunch of rumors?

You get to have sex with Hugh. That is more than enough compensation for this other stuff.

It's like all these politicians and pastors going on and on about the queers - and then they're queer themselves. If you doth protest too much, then you doth live with the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 13002/14/2013

Hugh Jackman has been proven Gay by simple association with 2 I's. "I Heard" & "I Know". Nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 13102/14/2013

r98 - Jackman is a big enough star that his team can set any parameters they want to for an interview, including specifying no questions about the gay rumours.

r121 is a joke, right?

r124 - If she's in on it - which she must be - then how would it 'destroy' her life if people found out? They could just carry on as before but minus the secrecy. Nobody is threatening their family unit.

by Anonymousreply 13202/14/2013

[quote]What other actor (Denzel, Daniel Day Lewis etc) constantly mentions his wife? It seems like overcompensation.

You're kidding right? Denzel mentions his wife all the time. Her name is Pauletta, and I would only know that because he talks about her. At The Golden Globes he came with his daughter because he explained HIS WIFE was back in NY doing an Off Broadway play.

Day-Lewis doesn't talk about himself let alone his wife.

by Anonymousreply 13302/14/2013

"Nobody is threatening their family unit." Loss of his leading man status if he comes out would seriously threaten his earning capacity, which would then have some affect on his family unit, no?

by Anonymousreply 13402/14/2013

Nice try R133. Maybe Hugh should try DDL's approach.

I agree with most of your post R132. But it would make both of them look bad if Hugh was caught (and not even Cooper was "caught") with his S.O./lover. And then there's the matter of submitting falsehoods to the adoption agency. Even if the other party is a good friend, substitute mother, whatever... it's different than what NPH did or straight up adoptions where there is full disclosure.

by Anonymousreply 13502/14/2013

R122, I did not say that Jackman is not gay because I slept with Travolta and not Jackman. Where the hell do you come up with that?

I have just not heard of any evidence or read anywhere, that Jackman is gay- except on DL. I have also not heard of Jackman being in any gay establishment or being outed anywhere in NYC, not Page 6 in the NY Post or anywhere else- just the usual DL nonsense that is on this thread.

That said, he could be. But so can President Obama- but that does not mean either one is.

by Anonymousreply 13602/14/2013

Probably it interferes with her ability for lesbian one night stands!

by Anonymousreply 13702/14/2013

The gay rumors bother him. He can't say that so he uses his wife. They may bother her too but they really seem to bother him. I have no idea why. It's not a disease. He needs to shut up about it. I don't think he's straight and his little sound bites won't change that. Sorry Hugh.

by Anonymousreply 13802/14/2013

[quote]But it would make both of them look bad if Hugh was caught (and not even Cooper was "caught") with his S.O./lover...

It depends on how you define "caught." We've never seen NPH or AC having sex with their S.O./lover but we don't need to see that for them, or Jackman, or Travolta, to know they're gay.

We've seen Jackmans and Palermo going out to show biz events together. Have you ever seen Jack Nicholson and his manager sitting together at the Oscars? Have you ever seen Patti LuPone sitting alongside her publicist at the Tony Awards? Have you ever seen Johnny Depp sitting with his manager at the People's Choice Awards?

In the case of Jackman, Gallo was very clear that Jackman and Palermo were living together as a couple with a total condo unit on one floor -- bedroom, living room, kitchen, etc. -- while Mrs. Jackman and the kids had a total condo unit on a floor above. He had a view right into their condos.

There's also Palermo and the Jackmans having matching wedding rings. What businessmen do you know who wear matching rings with others in the office?

by Anonymousreply 13902/14/2013

In an interview Boy George said he was kissing his boyfriend at a Broadway event. That is enough for me. For all his problems BG is not known for outting people that aren't gay. People just didn't want to believe it so they said BG was not credible.

by Anonymousreply 14002/14/2013

Even though they announced their "split" as co-producers publicly, we see that Palermo is still working with Jackman's productions. Does this mean they are still together (as a couple as well) but made the "split" announcement to keep the press off their (um) gay scent?

by Anonymousreply 14102/14/2013

R139 where does Vincent Gallo say that? I only heard the stuff about not communicating much. After the big deal about the rings they said Hugh's wife had one to iirc but somehow didn't wear it. lol

Agents and managers may accompany them to awards but they don't sit next to the celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 14202/14/2013

People saw them together on holidays and figured it out. As of last spring they were reportedly still together.

by Anonymousreply 14302/14/2013

Palermo didn't just go to public events with Jackman, but they traveled together on family vacations (see below; he's the one in green)... even when Palermo upgraded to producing partner, not just assistant. They also wore red strings of fate, though that's rarely ever mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 14402/14/2013

As you can easily imagine, the Jackman segments of the Gallo interviews were posted here at DL at the time. People were already talking about Palermo and Jackman, but it was the info from Gallo telling that Palermo was living with Hugh while the wife and kids lived in separate quarters that provided a clear indication of the special partnerships and living arrangements involving this trio (and kids).

It's probably been six or seven years since the info from Gallo. It was prior to DL deleting all the archives. The Gallo interviews are probably still around somewhere on the internet and in old magazines, but no longer at DL. We lost a lot of great gossip from the good old days when the DL archive was dumped.

by Anonymousreply 14502/14/2013

Anyone who saw Jackman's performance in Boy from Oz or his one-man Broadway show knows without a doubt that the man is gay, gay, gay.

by Anonymousreply 14602/14/2013

Ewww, I just had a picture in my mind of Rupert Murdoch going down on Jackman while Wendi Deng took photos. Ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 14702/14/2013

r145 - I'm with you on the VG stuff to an extent, I'm the former VG fan. And I agree we discussed it ad nauseum on DL, with quotes from Vinnie.

And I agree he said he had a clear view into their condo. He was in a diff bldg on a lower floor and IIRC he could "see up" into their condo and he also said "it wasn't normal, not a normal husband wife relationship" & VG did imply HJ was gay & that "there was something really wrong there, they don't act like husband & wife".

All that I agree about. I just do not recall that Vinnie said anything about Palermo in the apt, but I could be wrong, but I do not recall that at all.

by Anonymousreply 14802/14/2013

[quote] If he thinks there's nothing wrong with being gay and he truly isn't, then why would he give a damn about the "rumors"?

Really? You don't understand? If he isn't gay then people are saying his marriage is a lie and that he is a liar.

No woman wants to think or have people say her marriage is a sham or that her husband doesn't love her as he should.

Whether he is or isn't I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 14902/14/2013

Let's be frank about this: closet cases pretend they are doing it for the children, but the children do not benefit from this kind of crap.

by Anonymousreply 15002/14/2013

[quote]I have just not heard of any evidence or read anywhere, that Jackman is gay- except on DL.

Yep, sounds like charlie. Typical, too: just when I'm about to say something nice or defend him, he writes something incredibly stupid 'inning' someone.

As far as not hearing anything whatsoever: for fuck's sake, it's even in a "Forbidden Broadway" song! It's not just DL. Stop sounding like the interloper homophobic fraus, charlie, because otherwise you have great gossip.

by Anonymousreply 15102/14/2013

[quote]No woman wants to think or have people say her marriage is a sham or that her husband doesn't love her as he should.

If she had even the smallest bit of sense, and *knew* that the rumors weren't true - due to many years of sex with her obviously straight husband - she'd find such rumors ridiculous and amusing. She would NOT get all huffy and up in arms about them - UNLESS she was a homophobe herself. Which is, of course, possible.

by Anonymousreply 15202/14/2013

[quote]Ha! That's a great line coming from someone who didn't have the slightest notion of the front page photos of Travolta kissing his latest squeeze of the month.

You're a fucking moron. Travolta was giving that dude a peck. He was not swallowing face with him. He may greet everyone that way. Now, if they were locked in an embrace and tonguing, I'd see your point. As it is, that Travolta pic does nothing but fan the flames of the yet unproved notion that he really is a homo.

by Anonymousreply 15302/14/2013

[quote]I have just not heard of any evidence or read anywhere, that Jackman is gay- except on DL.

And precisely who besides anyone inside Jackman's circle would have "evidence"?

As for reading it elsewhere, I post on a sports forum full of straight men. When Ian Thorpe's autobiography came out, the men, yes the straight men, were all in a agreement that he's gay. Strangely, the conversation segued into Hugh Jackman and a couple of Aussie posters pretty much concluded that he is, too.

by Anonymousreply 15402/14/2013

And damn, he's laying it on so thick. He's gone on about his relationship with his wife before, but not quite so, uh, extensively and emphatically.

by Anonymousreply 15502/14/2013

Sorry Missy, but you're the one who was totally unaware of photos (got that "s" on the end) that were front page on more than one publication. If you're so totally unaware of something that had major discussion here and in national gossip magazines, you just don't belong here, R153 R29, and need to go back to the other fraus at iVillage.

by Anonymousreply 15602/14/2013

R152, tht assumes an awful lot about a woman you don't know. People react differently and you have no idea in what context she has heard the rumors or how it has affected her or her family.

by Anonymousreply 15702/14/2013

R156, I don't give a shit if the photo was on the cover of Time magazine. It proves nothing. And I belong wherever I choose to be, even if it is amongst a bunch of wishful thinkers like you and some of the other losers on here.

by Anonymousreply 15802/14/2013

blah blah blah. What an arrogant narcissist you have to be to believe that people MUST believe your closet lies. Not just do they have to pretend they don't have eyes and ears, you want them to actively promote fictions about your marriage in accordance with what you view as your "right" to control your reputation. Nobody has that right in real life, Mr. Jackman. You may be as stubborn as a bandicoot but they are a whole lot smarter than you are.

by Anonymousreply 15902/14/2013

The thing about Jackman is that he's kind of ruined his looks with steroids.

by Anonymousreply 16002/14/2013

R148 I don't remember VG saying Palermo was in the apartment either or about separate floors in that apartment, but there is a post here that links to what Vince did say. I'd like a link to the other article assuming he said more. Here is what Billy Eichner said

[quote]What about gay Hollywood has you in such a tizzy? For some reason, the thing you can't talk about is gay celebrities. It's the last taboo. I mean, Perez Hilton talks about it, but no one actually stands up onstage. Even Kathy Griffin, who I like and who is, like, the great gay-friendly comic on Bravo, talks about how she has this crush on Anderson Cooper and we're back to Rosie having a crush on Tom Cruise on her talk show! I mean, it's, like, such bullshit, and no one just comes out and says it! [Yelling] I'm sorry, it's like, Hugh Jackman, I know people who you know! And you are gay! You know? He was just on with Oprah, the great irony, talking about how it's okay to be gay, he just happens not to be gay. He's singing about Harvey Milk on the Oscars. I mean, grow up! [Yelling] Why? Like, why is everything up for grabs? You can go onstage and say anything, but you cannot say that actors are gay! Why do you think? Because it's completely based on fear—by the publicists, the agents, the managers, the lawyers, the movie studios. Because there's so much money at stake in their minds. And simply because there's never been anyone like Hugh Jackman to come out of the closet and say he's gay and still maintain a career as this romantic leading-man action hero. I mean, it's like going back to Montgomery Clift. It's the same bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 16102/14/2013

I mean doesn't everyone know Jack McBrayer is gay? Does he think he's keeping a secret? Because, he is not.

by Anonymousreply 16202/14/2013

He probably gets mistaken for asexual, R162. That is, if people think about his sexuality at all. But I learned he was gay here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 16302/14/2013

Does anyone remember the married circuit party guy who used to go to circuit parties with his wife AND his boyfriend? There used to be threads about him on Datalounge several years ago. He even had kids.

Well, that couple's relationship seems very similar to Hugh's marriage. The husband and wife are best friends and don't want to divorce, but the husband is very much gay.

by Anonymousreply 16402/14/2013

Deb does laugh at the fact people can't separate Peter Allen's gayness fron her husband's straightness

But you insult her by deciding he is gay because of her age and looks

So no she wouldn't "laugh it off" at every incident

by Anonymousreply 16502/14/2013

I love PR agency astroturfing.

by Anonymousreply 16602/14/2013

Now that he is bringing it up...it kind of pisses me off. Like Larry Craig. I know Jackman is well liked but I wish someone would out him. He's not a kid, he's very rich, so I'm not worried about him or his family. What do his kids think? They must know that their father is gay.

by Anonymousreply 16702/14/2013

r166 - No kidding. Wonder what the big push is now though with this whole new 'THINK OF HIS PLAIN OLDER WIFE'S FEELINGS' tactic? It's interesting though - it's like shaming people into accepting the sham, because now if you question their match as anything but true, romantic, sexy love, you're a creep.

by Anonymousreply 16802/14/2013

He never really comes out and says "I do not fuck men"...I think it's possible for him to love his wife in a certain way and have a gay relationship too...I just think it's interesting that he never actually says "I AM NOT A GAY MAN."

by Anonymousreply 16902/14/2013

R139, brilliant deduction. Must be a lawyer

by Anonymousreply 17002/15/2013

r164 - yes I do remember. Where is he now? He had a website....wonder if he's still married, still taking drugs, still high up in his company?

by Anonymousreply 17102/15/2013

Actually, R169, he has said that several times.

by Anonymousreply 17202/15/2013

[quote]My mother doesn't have the best gaydar - an understatement, actually - and even she knows Hugh Jackman is gay.

She can't know something which hasn't been proven yet.

by Anonymousreply 17302/15/2013

Questioning HJ's sexuality because of his close relationship with his producing partner is understandable.

OTOH, doing it because his wife is plain, ugly, a old hag, etc, is just assholishness.

by Anonymousreply 17402/15/2013

I keep reading this thread title as.. "Hung Jackman.."

by Anonymousreply 17502/15/2013

Congratulations on getting your first computer this week, r136.

No doubt, you'll soon learn how to search topics and will discover that "gay" and Hugh Jackman have been mentioned in varied places outside DL such as queerty.com, blindgossip.com, celebitchy.com, askville.amazon.com, dlisted.com, whosdatedwho.com, afterelton.com, and dozens of other sites that I've never visited.

Look up the Jackman-Palermo matching rings and you'll find mentions at places like eonline.com, ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com, wikipedia.org, people.com, and numerous other sites.

One thing more, R136, the next time you mention "the usual DL nonsense that is on this thread" be aware that your posts are the epitome of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 17602/15/2013

R176 I totally agree. If there's only the usual DL nonsense, why Fraus keep coming here? Stay away.

by Anonymousreply 17702/15/2013

To those who claim they have never heard Hugh Jackman was gay except on DL, I suggest you check MSN website to see the stories about Jackman denying gay rumors. Apparently those rumors have gone mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 17802/15/2013

Never heard that Jackman is gay except here? Now that is total bullshit. It was confirmed over and over again, way before I saw it on Datalounge but that wasn't important to me. I saw him do Oklahoma and I said, "Hummm, Huge Jackman is gay."

by Anonymousreply 17902/15/2013

[quote]THINK OF HIS PLAIN OLDER WIFE'S FEELINGS' tactic? It's interesting though - it's like shaming people into accepting the sham

I know. It's weird how he's working so hard to prop up his wife recently? Doesn't she have a life? How is vomiting out pr statements going to diminish this? All he needs to do is stay off the topic. Let her enjoy her pay check.

And people (including women) I know definitely nailed HJ as gay from way back, even before other celebrities outed him & before Peter Allen. I think it was all his manly man muscle pictures where his face actually has a feminine expression.

by Anonymousreply 18002/15/2013

[quote]Questioning HJ's sexuality because of his close relationship with his producing partner is understandable.

[quote]OTOH, doing it because his wife is plain, ugly, a old hag, etc, is just assholishness.

It's not one or the other, it's an accumulation of things that make you go 'hmmm.' Don't pretend Deb is not an unusual choice for a heterosexual male movie star or that others are 'assholes' for noticing.

by Anonymousreply 18102/15/2013

Ummm, maybe Hugh just wanted to be the pretty one?

by Anonymousreply 18202/15/2013

R176- still waiting for credible evidence other than gossip... anywhere. This thread and others like it are silly- really silly. But then that is what DL is for.

by Anonymousreply 18302/15/2013

How are you supposed to get "evidence" short of someone releasing a sex tape of him with a man? By the way, he doesn't have to have a sex tape with a woman for you fraus to believe he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 18402/15/2013

Why don't you just keep kissing Hollywood ass, r183. This conversation really doesn't concern you...it is directed at people who are not brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 18502/15/2013

[quote]still waiting for credible evidence other than gossip... anywhere.

Ha! This from someone who claims to have gone out with John Travolta at r115. He claims: "Travolta is gay- I went out with him in 1978. He's gay."

Do you really expect anyone to believe this r183? Where is the credible evidence? Where is the photographic proof of you with John Travolta in 1978? You provided no info on how you knew he was gay. We don't even have proof that you're male or gay. Provide us with the proof. We demand credible evidence!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18602/15/2013

R186, R115 is the DL regular known as "charlie." He's currently on hiatus but checks in occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 18702/15/2013

[quote]R115 is the DL regular known as "charlie." He's currently on hiatus but checks in occasionally.

I'm not too sure of that. While Charlie loves to drop names (some can be quite interesting), it's not like him to exhibit the stupidity of R115 - R183.

Also, Charlie has been around for quite awhile. It seems he would recall the various threads that discussed interviews where Vincent Gallo discussed the Jackmans. It's not as if they were all in a single thread. The interviews were spaced out over a period of time and thoroughly discussed here.

by Anonymousreply 18802/15/2013

Just google HFCS and GMO foods if you think he is not stupid R188.

by Anonymousreply 18902/15/2013

I recognized his style, R188. Charlie wrote a post a while back that was worded almost identically to the post at R155.

by Anonymousreply 19002/15/2013

In a Ted Casablanca question/answer item back in March, Ted answered that Hugh's business partner was very much still into Hugh's life controlling it as he always has. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 19102/15/2013

Why should we care how his wife and children feel? Why it is our job to maintain his fictions? If it's true and they feel bad, well he is the cause not us. If it's not true and they feel bad, well then they are bigots.

by Anonymousreply 19202/15/2013

If he'd stayed quietly in the closest, the media would continue to look the other way.

But the strenous denial virtually begs people to search for evidence to the contrary.

Not to fear, though. Even a picture of him sucking a cock wouldn't convince his frau fans.

by Anonymousreply 19302/15/2013

If I were his wife and I was sure my husband was not gay, I would actually find it funny rather than insulting. I would have a lot of fun with it on the red carpet and official events too.

The reason the rumours are persistent is because those two are not confident with the accusations and they can not convincingly brush them off.

Regarding her unattractiveness. If he was straight and since he as a Hollywood A-Lister and is surrounded by gorgeous girls all the time, as his wife I would make sure I look my most hottest. Love and admiration can go along way, but if you let yourself go, go overweight and don't make an effort with your overall appearance any more, men (and women) will start to stray.

He is a housewife hottie phantasy, if he comes out all his female fans will feel betrayed and don't go to his movies any more. Bearding arrangements work for both partners. The beard gets a good life out of it, because of the income of the fake husband and the gay husband has a good cover up. Both partners are keen to keep the arrangement going.

Hugh Jackman may not look as a typical gay, because he can't, John Palermo very much does.

by Anonymousreply 19402/15/2013

[quote]Don't pretend Deb is not an unusual choice for a heterosexual male movie star

I thought they married before he became Hugh Jackman the Movie Star. I guess he should have traded her in when he became famous - that would have been the heterosexual thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 19502/15/2013

[quote]If I were his wife and I was sure my husband was not gay,

But that doesn't even become part of the consideration when she obviously knows he's gay and that she's his beard.

by Anonymousreply 19602/15/2013

Is he in Tom Cruise territory now

by Anonymousreply 19702/15/2013

Jackman wasn't a star when he married Furness. She was a star, however, with a portfolio of quality work behind her and her performance as the lead in the TV series "Corelli" was excellent. She played a shrink/profiler and carried a complex and character-driven show. She also looked attractive, but in a far more realistic way than a female lead does on American TV. Jackman had a small but featured role in the series and that's when they met. How real or fake their relationship is, I don't know, and I don't condone bearding at all. But it does bug me that she is judged on looks alone by people who don't know her work. She still turns in good performances in noteworthy Oz films like Jindabyne.

by Anonymousreply 19802/16/2013

I agree with you, r198.

by Anonymousreply 19902/16/2013

Ah...are we suppose to forget all about, his business partner, who lived with him?

by Anonymousreply 20002/16/2013

From a photo you can see he's gay. Palermo

by Anonymousreply 20102/16/2013

Oh Hugh, I just love your tiny little eyes.

by Anonymousreply 20202/16/2013

He was talking about Palermo. Vincent GAllo has been mentioned. what an out and out sleazebag he is. Who would trust his opinion. Epsecially someone who had that horrible hussy,Chloe Sevigny at the tip of his lance. He should have bathed for days after that!

by Anonymousreply 20302/16/2013

What reason would Gallo have to lie, R203? Personal resentment? The story sounds perfectly plausible.

by Anonymousreply 20402/16/2013

Did Vinny see Hugh and her(Ms Palermo) do anything? It more like he commented about Debbie and Hugh's relationship. Anyway he lied about dating that weirdo,Chloe. He just got a Lewinsky from her and that was that.

Oh, I do think that Hugh plays for our team despite the testimony of a demented,smelly and silly actor/director.

by Anonymousreply 20502/16/2013

R201, I'm surprised you could find a pic of Palermo without Jackman's cock in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 20602/16/2013

Although I suppose they have their reasons to stay closeted in Hollywood, closet cases seem so damaged and spiteful and hateful.

by Anonymousreply 20702/16/2013

I agree with r204.

Gallo has said some very nasty, but spot on things about people in Hollywood, particularly the Coppolas.

by Anonymousreply 20802/18/2013

As Harvey Milk said....you can see the fear in their eyes. That is how you know they are struggling with it. You can see the fear in Hugh's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 20902/18/2013

Totally agree R198.

R200 when did he live with that guy?

I don't believe D is Jackman's beard. There was no reason for HJ and D to be married when they married (apart from genuine love). He was still young. Fans prefer their idols to be single at that age. Also, D was a very attractive woman at that time, so those superficial arguments about her not being attractive enough don't hold water.

I've never heard any remours about HJ In Australia. They've always come across as a devoted couple.

It is possible that HJ is gay, but highly improbable IMO.

by Anonymousreply 21002/18/2013

naive

by Anonymousreply 21102/18/2013

A career in the entertainment industry starts long before you become famous, of course pretending to be straight and trying to find a woman is very important for gays long before they become prominent. Everybody wants to be straight, many gay actors and stars even more so than normal gays. Acting is about being someone you're not and often closely connected to self-hatred. Everybody wants to have a straight relationship and a family, rich and successful people can have that, even if they lack the sexual orientation for it.

by Anonymousreply 21202/18/2013

His fan base are mostly middle class older-ish women, who would feel betrayed if he would come out. Or would not like gay actors anyway. Younger hip modern thinking chicks usually don't give a damn if their favourite actor is gay or not. It's in his interest to stay in the closet.

His wife enjoys a very prosperous lifestyle because of his success. She has all the reasons to keep the fake marriage going.

Plus he is an Aussie. The majority of Australians are very uncomfortable with gayness.

by Anonymousreply 21302/18/2013

Oh please, why do we have to let these fraus dictate whether an actor can or can not, come out? They can get used to different lifestyles, just give them the chance.

by Anonymousreply 21402/18/2013

Really R213, and what makes you an authority on what Australians think about gay-ness?

In Australia 2/3 of the population approve of gay marriage, the Finance minister is a lesbian, the ex-Greens leader is Gay, gay couples are treated much the same way as het de facto couples in the eyes of the law.

A couple of years ago the captain of my old school in a very rednecked area was openly gay. He was elected by the student body.

Of course Australia has its fair share of homophobes but don't make up garbage about somthinv you know nothing about.

IF HJ ever came out Australians would just be bewildersd. He seems like someone who would never lie. He always comes across as a good person. A lot of people would not understand how he could live a lie. His wife also is thought of highly.

I absolutely don't believe that D is his beard. If Someone really has evidence here, well an open marriage would not be a complete shock to me, but whatever the case I'm sure he loves her, otherwise he must be a better actor than he is in the movies.

by Anonymousreply 21502/18/2013

[quote]why do [bold]we[/bold] have to let these fraus dictate...

Oh please, why do you have to sound like Della, Queen of DL Drama?

WE do not let these fraus dictate anything to US.

Over and over, people in this thread are demonstrating they have the intelligence to know that Jackman is a closet case based on observations of his double living quarters, special rings, weepy thanks to Palermo at award show, trio attending Hollywood events, trio vacations, comments from neighbor, Jackman interviews, and on and on and on.

If fraus are dictating to us, WE have the intelligence to ignore any silly claims that this closet case is straight.

by Anonymousreply 21602/18/2013

Supremely intelligent ... Mensa entry level at least.

by Anonymousreply 21702/18/2013

It's the entertainment indu$try that feels it should market to homophobes at all times

by Anonymousreply 21802/18/2013

I actually meant to say "cater to homophobes"

by Anonymousreply 21902/18/2013

I was not inclined to believe he was gay until I read this thread.

1. NO millionaire celebrity A-list straight man would stay married to that ugly frau. At least there would be constant scandals involving him and beautiful models or starlets. They would be throwing themselves at him 24-7; he and his male posse would be constantly on the prowl.

2. Where is his "posse" - all straight A-list millionaire celebrities have them.

3. NO straight man would exchange rings with a gay man AND live with him at the same time AND have a partnership with him in a 'production company'

by Anonymousreply 22002/18/2013

It's the gushing. They've been married for years. It's like Will and Jada used to gush about how they had sex anywhere, any time, that's just how hot they were for each other. Yeah, right.

Hugh keeps talking about his wife too much.

by Anonymousreply 22102/18/2013

Where are Daniel Day Lewis' or Guy Pearce's posses? I think that's just an American thing.

The most convincing thing anyone has said so far is the Boy George quote. Everything else is BS or barely worth talking about.

by Anonymousreply 22202/18/2013

R215 is one of the reasons Jack does not/can't come out. Complete denial, and yes sounds like has never been outside his/her country.

BTW both Abbott and Gillard oppose gay marriage, because according to them marriage is between a man and a woman. If 2/3 of aussies would disagree they would change their minds to win the next election.

by Anonymousreply 22302/18/2013

[quote]Don't pretend Deb is not an unusual choice for a heterosexual male movie star

But not at all an unusual choice for a man who was abandoned by his mother at an early age.

by Anonymousreply 22402/18/2013

How's John Palermo doing these days without Hugh's backing?

by Anonymousreply 22502/18/2013

Let the dude be. He gets to define himself and the live he wants to live. I pray the best for him and his family.

by Anonymousreply 22602/18/2013

[quote]Let the dude be. He gets to define himself and the live he wants to live. I pray the best for him and his family.

And Genuflect! Genuflect! Genuflect!

by Anonymousreply 22702/18/2013

"Let the dude be." He's the one that can't shut up about gay rumors.

I think that's his way of dealing with his "situation."

I don't doubt he loves his wife and she's probably a hoot. That does not mean he has no appreciation for a nice Palermo tight ass.

by Anonymousreply 22802/18/2013

R223, your response to my factual post - just brilliant! I've been outside of my country many times. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

The Australian gay marriage surveys of the last couple of years always come back with a figure in the 60s for gay marriage approval.

The leaders of the 2 parties are gutless wonders - both shit scared of their fundamentalist Christian and Moslem supporters.

As for HJ - I'm not a fan. He seems like a nice guy though. Call me naive but I've been aware of his existence for 20 years (not 5 like a lot of you guys). I can't believe that he has had a beard for that whole period, kept up a straight front for all that time - he's just not that good an actor.

Maybe the truth is somewhere in between - he's bi, whatever. That wouldn't totally surprise me, but as I said, Boy George is the only "proof" I've seen so far and that's a bit dodgy.

Wanting someone to be gay doesn't make them gay.

by Anonymousreply 22902/18/2013

[quote]Boy George is the only "proof" I've seen so far and that's a bit dodgy.

Boy George is no more "proof" than several interviews with Vincent Gallo.

Boy George is no more "proof" than published accounts of Jackman-Palermo matching rings.

Boy George is no more "proof" than Jackman's weeping on air thanks to Palermo at an awards show. We can't help it if you didn't have your TV turned on when MILLIONS of people saw it.

Boy George is no more "proof" than Palermo's numerous vacations with Jackman.

ALL of those - Gallo's statements, matching rings, double dwellings, TV sobbing thanks, Jackman-Palermo vacations, etc., etc., AND Boy George add up to so much smoke that the fire can't be denied by anyone who has at least a modicum of intelligence. IOW, one person with a silly Sydneysider mentality can't be expected to comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 23002/18/2013

R229 Just because you can't believe Jack is gay doesn't mean he isn't. You just sound like someone who would not like it anyway.

Abbott newly good chances of winning the next election is a good indicator of which direction Australia is going.

He is an extremely shady, conservative right wing catholic fanatic. He will throw the country back into the dark ages. He already has more of half the support he needs to win. No modern thinking open minded intelligent person would vote for this idiot.

by Anonymousreply 23102/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 23202/18/2013

Despite his drug troubles I find Boy George's "outing" of Hugh credible. BG also outed Gavin Rossdale and George Micheal I believe. But all you have to do to KNOW Hugh is totally gay, is look at his body language when he is around women, then look at his body language when he is around men.

by Anonymousreply 23302/18/2013

Thank you, R215! Also, Australia officially recognises gay couples for immigration purposes, and has done so for a long time. Having lived in Oz in various cities for over 15 years and experienced first hand the legislative reforms regarding the LGBTI population, I get tired of encountering the "Australians are all homophobic rednecks!" trope.

by Anonymousreply 23402/19/2013

R234

Australia is nowhere near as liberal regarding gay and liberal lifestyles as most European countries.

It may not be an extremely homophobic country, but I just don't see an openly gay culture in the big cities. In the smaller communities it may be better to hide your homosexuality at all.

Most Australians are rather conservative regarding gays, migrants and general liberal 21st century ideas.

by Anonymousreply 23502/19/2013

Let's not forget this:

Note that Hugh "initiates".

by Anonymousreply 23602/19/2013

Even with all that homoerotic tension he still manages to get a shout-out to the wife.

by Anonymousreply 23702/19/2013

He is sad. So gay and SO closeted.

Why did he mention his wife with that lame medical research joke about the noseplugs?

made ZERO sense.

Now his over the top praising of his wife right after Jodie's coming out, um, speech at the GGs make all the more sense -- he was FREAKED out!

by Anonymousreply 23802/19/2013

[quote]Just because you can't believe Jack is gay doesn't mean he isn't.

I've already said that it is a possibility, but unlikely (bi at most).

[quote[You just sound like someone who would not like it anyway.

Correct. If HJ is gay and DLF his beard he has been lying to the world for nearly 20 years. I would not like that. Also, gay A listers should come out. They've already made it. No excuses for hiding in the closet.

[quote]He is an extremely shady, conservative right wing catholic fanatic. He will throw the country back into the dark ages. He already has more of half the support he needs to win. No modern thinking open minded intelligent person would vote for this idiot.

No argument there. He is actually quite unpopular, however in Australia we vote for parties not leaders. Unfortunately the Coalition will win despite his lack of popularity.

by Anonymousreply 23902/19/2013

;

by Anonymousreply 24002/19/2013

"Hugh Jackman's star turn in "Les Misérables" has once again made him a darling among gay audiences -- and that's not to mention his rugged good looks, too."

Who the hell writes this shit? What gay man in 2013 is dreaming about Hugh Jackman - especially after seeing - and HEARING - him in Les Miserables?? The person who said he had a middle-aged fan base is spot_on.

And his looks are not rugged. They are fading.

by Anonymousreply 24102/19/2013

[b]Most Australians are rather conservative regarding gays, migrants and general liberal 21st century ideas

Compared to who?? Spill. And where do you come from? Have you ever been outside of your country ? Have you ever even visited Australia? What great 21st C ideas do you have?

Is Australia more conservative than the Ukraine where it is apparently OK to do the Nazi salute en masse?

Is Oz worse than France where the hijab is banned and this issue is debated in other countries, whereas this is rarely debated in Oz. (Unfortunately a number of posters on DL think the hijab should be banned).

Has the US superior LGBT legal/social services rights than in Oz - NO ... except with respect to gay marriage.

Has the US superior anti-discrimination and anti-hate speech laws? Nah.

What about gun control ...

We have a national health care system. This is referred to as Socialism or Communism in the US.

25% of Australians were born overseas. Despite this we're reasonably harmonious.

Australia is far from perfect (lots of things need fixing) just as every country in the world is far from perfect.

by Anonymousreply 24202/19/2013

R239 I am sure he does not like lying about his sexual orientation either. Probably no gay person does. Circumstances in society unfortunately force most homosexuals to stay in the closet.

Don't blame Jacky, blame his fans, the entertainment industry, society, church, politicians.

by Anonymousreply 24302/19/2013

R242

"25% of Australians were born overseas. Despite this we're reasonably harmonious"

I think it's rather 35% and you can see them hanging out with each other at the next party, because Aussies don't like them that much.

by Anonymousreply 24402/19/2013

I kind of want to live in Australia but it has all those spiders that are deadly.

Is Hugh a top?

by Anonymousreply 24502/19/2013

It he's a top, does he fuck his wife occasionally? Guess not, they adopted the kids.

by Anonymousreply 24602/19/2013

It's simple. The rumors bother her because she intuitively knows they are true. He keeps telling her they are just that, rumors. And she wants desperately to believe. It's possible a well meaning friend has tried to break it to her gently but women in love with gay men have a way of blocking out anything they don't want to be true. Been there. Done that. Soul killing pain. I have much respect for the gay men who don't play that game. And thus avoid ruining someone else's life because they lack the courage to own up to who they really are.

by Anonymousreply 24702/19/2013

What did the Australian PM say?

by Anonymousreply 24902/19/2013

"idol gossip," r248? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 25002/19/2013

r247 She doesn't need to know it "intuitively". If indeed he's gay as he seems to be, she got into a bearding arrangement from the very beginning. If she didn't know in the beginning that he was gay, him not banging her for the past 10, 15 years or however long their marriage is, as well as his relationship with that "partner" of his, should be big enough clues.

If it indeed bothers her, it's the fact that people are not buying the lie anymore. I do suspect that as some here have mentioned, it bothers HIM but he's blaming it on her because he knows how pathetic it will sound if he says that.

There's a slim possibility that he is bi or bi "enough" to have a real marriage with her and his gay life besides it, although that doesn't seem that probable.

by Anonymousreply 25102/19/2013

Ha! well R250 I would consider industry peers, a guy who has deep insider info, deep as in fucking Harvey Fierstein for years, a lot better than Hugh's publicist, women who can or will never understand the basic workings of the business, or the all too often runaway imaginations of Dataloungers. A lot better.

by Anonymousreply 25202/19/2013

She wants "desperately" to believe he's straight? Honeybuns, you need to watch that Korean kitchen show. You can't tell me that woman even knows the names of male body parts, still less that she has ever seen any in the flesh. She's more butch that Martina Navratilova by a factor of about five.

by Anonymousreply 25302/19/2013

R253 is what I mean about Dataloungers not being able to see things as they are, they like to put everyone into neat little compartments. I didn't find her especially butch on that show, not at all although it wouldn't surprise me about her.

by Anonymousreply 25402/19/2013

What bothers me most about Deb is she apparently has only one pair of shoes - black platforms she wears to both the beach and the Oscars. I saw that movie Jindbyne (sp). She was quite good. And butch.

by Anonymousreply 25502/19/2013

r253 = link, please??

by Anonymousreply 25602/19/2013

Jackman is so fucked up that he probably has rationalized his situation to the point that he believes he's straight. He just has sex with guys. But he's SUCH a devoted husband and father.....

Of course he's gay. Period.

And, for the record, Jackman is misshapen, with that blocky body and tiny head.

by Anonymousreply 25702/19/2013

Hugh Jackman is dreamy.

I can absolutely believe he is straight as an arrow.

After all, every good looking guy mentioned on this site is gay!

His wife is one lucky woman!

by Anonymousreply 25802/19/2013

[quote]I have just not heard of any evidence or read anywhere, that Jackman is gay- except on DL. I have also not heard of Jackman being in any gay establishment or being outed anywhere in NYC, not Page 6 in the NY Post or anywhere else

Wow, then Hugh must spend a lot of time reading DL, since we're the source of all these rumors!

by Anonymousreply 25902/19/2013

Basically, if he's not gay, she gets to have sex with him. But if he is gay, she's got her legal hands on his money. She may not be getting laid, but she's doing well enough and, if divorce proceedings ever started, she has the law - and would soon have the media - on her side, especially if Hugh came out.

What's the DL line? Come back when you have real problems?

by Anonymousreply 26002/19/2013

R139 deducts so eloquently and without stooping to base responses by calling Deb a "frau"

But it would make both of them look bad if Hugh was caught (and not even Cooper was "caught") with his S.O./lover...

It depends on how you define "caught." We've never seen NPH or AC having sex with their S.O./lover but we don't need to see that for them, or Jackman, or Travolta, to know they're gay.

We've seen Jackmans and Palermo going out to show biz events together. Have you ever seen Jack Nicholson and his manager sitting together at the Oscars? Have you ever seen Patti LuPone sitting alongside her publicist at the Tony Awards? Have you ever seen Johnny Depp sitting with his manager at the People's Choice Awards?

In the case of Jackman, Gallo was very clear that Jackman and Palermo were living together as a couple with a total condo unit on one floor -- bedroom, living room, kitchen, etc. -- while Mrs. Jackman and the kids had a total condo unit on a floor above. He had a view right into their condos.

There's also Palermo and the Jackmans having matching wedding rings. What businessmen do you know who wear matching rings with others in the office?"

Anyone can see Palermo is gay from Mars. Deb & Hugh have a lot of nerve questioning our judgement. We have these things called eyes. PR fail, Jackman. You've insulted us and yes, unlike 139 I will add he has a ferret face and small eyes. Never cared for him.

by Anonymousreply 26102/20/2013

indeed

by Anonymousreply 26202/20/2013

The show is called "Kimchee Chronicles" and you can see the Heterosexual Jackmans in the flesh.

by Anonymousreply 26302/20/2013

R261 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 26402/23/2013

[quote]His wife is one lucky woman!

She certainly IS since she probably doesn't like guys & is making mega bucks pretending an action-movie hero friend, likes girls.

by Anonymousreply 26502/23/2013

I don't think "Kimchee Chronicles" is a sign of anything. DL idiots think any woman is dykish if she's not girly & thin. They put people in neat little slots.

She's probably gay because he is gay & for all the reasons' mentioned. And it's unlikely a guy as looks conscious as HJ (look at all the muscle beach shots) wouldn't want the same from his lover. Unless it's just a mommy thing & he takes his pleasure elsewhere, which does happen.

by Anonymousreply 26602/23/2013

This might sound irrational, but I can't stand it every time HJ says "Deb" instead of her full name.

by Anonymousreply 26702/23/2013

Rumores about his sexuality bother him, not his wife. She knew from the beginning that she was to be a beard. He's the one who can't maintain a straight image. She's been doing the job for which she was hired.

by Anonymousreply 26802/23/2013

maybe he bi?

by Anonymousreply 26902/24/2013

[quote]Rumores about his sexuality bother him, not his wife.

Of course. He won't come out & say I will lose roles & big money & the money people funding my current movies are up my ass (and not in a good way) because of the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 27002/24/2013

If he ignored the rumors, they wouldn't make the news. The fact that he discusses the rumors with the media puts them out before the public who would never notice that he's gayer than a box of bows.

by Anonymousreply 27102/24/2013

I think he's denied being gay so many times now that he is locked into his lies, and if he came out at any time subsequent to today, it would prove he is a man of low character. So he won't. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 27202/25/2013

After Sunday night at the Oscars, there must be new rumors about his wife's sexuality. That clunky black pantsuit she wore, had her looking as if she was planning a date with kd lang to go to some lesbian club.

by Anonymousreply 27302/26/2013

It wasn't just an ordinary black pants suit.

It was a tuxedo jacket with shiny sateen lapels like tuxedo jackets have.

I thought she looked great in it.

by Anonymousreply 27402/26/2013

r275 - Well, I guess there's nothing more to say about it. You have effectively silenced 'we homos.' Well done. You can now report back to imdb with confidence.

by Anonymousreply 27602/26/2013

Damn the webmaster is a dumb fuck. Who the hell shuts down a gay gossip board during the oscars? What a fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 27702/26/2013

You only have to look at Palermo and know that him and Jacky are more than friends. Jacky and his wife trying to hard to convince everyone they are a heterosexual couple. Plus she is 13 years older, is overweight and looks very butch. They give each other the most awkward kiss.

by Anonymousreply 27802/26/2013

R275 gets the ff link!

by Anonymousreply 27902/26/2013

[quote]It wasn't just an ordinary black pants suit. It was a tuxedo jacket with shiny sateen lapels like tuxedo jackets have. I thought she looked great in it.

Q: At a posh event where women are wearing fabulous gowns, who wears tuxedos?

A. Men and lesbians

by Anonymousreply 28002/26/2013

If he doesn't want to be thought of as gay, then he shouldn't be in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 28102/26/2013

And you could tell she had those damn clunky platform shoes on. If she was a really the one bothered by the rumours she would try a little harder.

by Anonymousreply 28202/26/2013

Agreed 271. Sometimes I think he has her talk about the subject just to get attention, maybe he thinks any publicity is good publicity. Realistically, aside from this one musical which has ready made older audience (but shows his voice really isn't that good) & Wolverine, Hugh doesn't have a great film career. And with all the people in entertainment that have outed him & his cute younger man, it's seems pretty obvious.

by Anonymousreply 28302/26/2013

[quote]In the case of Jackman, Gallo was very clear that Jackman and Palermo were living together as a couple with a total condo unit on one floor -- bedroom, living room, kitchen, etc. -- while Mrs. Jackman and the kids had a total condo unit on a floor above. He had a view right into their condos.

The part I don't understand is Gallo is directly quoted where he calls Hugh & his wife the most disjointed couple he has ever seen. Why would he refer to them as a real couple at all if he saw that it was Hugh & John that was really the couple.

I thought he might have been alluding to the fact that he saw he lived with a man but didn't want to come out & say it directly.

by Anonymousreply 28402/26/2013

[quote]Why would he refer to them as a real couple

Because, in the eyes of the law, they are a legally married couple. They are husband and wife, a real couple, no matter who they're sleeping with. If a couple has two distinct households, that couple could easily be called "disjointed."

by Anonymousreply 28502/26/2013

I think they genuinely like one another and for me at least that is something. I'm more curious about how thin he looked, saw a pic earlier and he looked really rough.

by Anonymousreply 28602/26/2013

[quote]he looked really rough

He has enough wrinkles to hold a three-day rain - should never leave the house without an umbrella in wet weather.

by Anonymousreply 28702/26/2013

R285 I understand there is a piece of paper, however no one revealing that Hugh lived with a man would in the same breath remark on a beard couple as disjointed since no one would expect they'd behave like a couple. He'd say something more like Hugh & his beard don't even seem connected as friends. That's why I was suspicious. The stuff about Deb is online in a direct quote but not the other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 28802/26/2013

It's been many years since those three Gallo articles were linked here. I read them and joined the discussions in the threads at the time. Since those threads posted at DL are long gone, we can't be certain of the exact wording of what Gallo said and if he did or didn't use the "beard" term. I mainly recall the one where he claimed that Jackman and partner had their own floor in the complex while she lived with the children on her own floor.

When that info was revealed, you would think everyone would know what the deal is in that partnership. Obviously, it had the same impact on the general public that stories about Travolta's gym/spa cruising have had. People everywhere will tell you that Travolta is straight.

by Anonymousreply 28903/01/2013

[quote], Gallo admits there's many things he could share with the world about Jackman's private life - especially the state of his marriage. He explains, "When you look out the window what I see is just unbelievable. First of all him and his wife, I've never seen them even acknowledge (each other). "It's as if one of them is invisible and the other one can't see them. They're like the most disjointed couple I've ever seen. They should put their shades down more often or something."

I think what is confusing R289 is that the above is on line & so is Eichner's & Boy George's comments so why not the rest? Someone HERE implied that the links were to another discussion board. But for all we know THAT board was discussing some Star Mag article that had picked up on Gallo's juicy statements and used "creative license" to make them juicier.

There hasn't been much hard evidence on Travolta. Law suits yes, but the rest was just an Enquirer story probably based on blind items. But in his case there is the kissing photo.

by Anonymousreply 29003/01/2013

[quote]There hasn't been much hard evidence on Travolta. Law suits yes, but the rest was just an Enquirer story probably based on blind items

Heh! That's almost as funny as the guy who wrote "universally admired Nancy Reagan." And then there's the guy who posted that the "Amos 'n' Andy" TV sitcom had an all white cast.

by Anonymousreply 29103/01/2013

What "hard" evidence has there been on Travolta besides the kiss picture? That doesn't mean he's not gay. But that's based on his love of musicals and the fact that he makes himself publicly available whereas most celebs don't so there is a lot of stories about him. That's not the same as "hard" evidence.

by Anonymousreply 29203/02/2013

You're right, r292, the only reason people think Travolta is gay is because he likes musicals. Your brilliance is astounding.

BTW, I read that Andrew Sullivan doesn't like musicals, so he must be straight.

by Anonymousreply 29303/02/2013

Not saying or denying anything but, couldn't Jackman just have bought two condos - one for business and one for domestic/home life?

Of course, which is which would depend on whether you think he's straight or gay...

by Anonymousreply 29403/02/2013

[QUOTE]When that info was revealed, you would think everyone would know what the deal is in that partnership. Obviously, it had the same impact on the general public that stories about Travolta's gym/spa cruising have had. People everywhere will tell you that Travolta is straight.

And this is why a celebrity is not out until he informs the press and their disseminate the information. Not before. This also includes you, Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 29503/02/2013

[quote]This also includes you, Anderson Cooper.

Posted from 2011

by Anonymousreply 29603/02/2013

R294 The post implied that they were living together as a couple, NOT as a primary work space. I personally think he is gay but if he was actually seen by another celeb living with his lover that would be huge. That is why it's possible this was a Star Magazine article that was being discussed here (DL is a gossip board so they don't care) and a "Star" source" quoted Gallo. The Boy George and Billy articles are still on line.

by Anonymousreply 29703/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.