Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ted Nugent cat-killer

"You know, when I see a three-legged dog, I'don't shoot it right away. I want to watch it dance around a while. I shot a fucking cat this morning. And when I went and retrieved it, it had this beautiful studded collar on it. I kid you not. For you city kids who might recoil in fear when I mention such things, believe me, there is an epidemic of feral dogs and cats in In this country that are spreading rabies and distemper and disease across the land. The only responsible thing to do is to kill them. I did a job for both you and me today. So I want you to just shut up and thank me."

"I did a terrible job because I used a 10 millimeter, and it just killed him instantly. I'd rather have him dance around like an Insane Clown Posse for at least a couple minutes before he dies. But next time I'll aim a little lower."

by Anonymousreply 7205/20/2014

by Anonymousreply 102/13/2013

Perfect icon for the Republican Party. Fully represents everything they stand for: cruel, sociopathic bloodlust.

by Anonymousreply 202/13/2013

I don't want to go to the link but is this really true? Nobody could be so stupid as to say this.

by Anonymousreply 302/13/2013

Ted Nugent when asked if he'd gone to Vietnam.

"We lost didn't we? My point being, if I'd have been in Vietnam, we would have won."

by Anonymousreply 402/13/2013

Where does this piece of shit reside? I have indoor cats but I don't even want there being a chance of him being anywhere near them in the event that they slip out the door.

If he really shot and killed someone's pet for no reason (which he clearly did if the cat had a collar), can't the owners file criminal charges against him? It really seems like they should be able to.

by Anonymousreply 502/13/2013

Michigan I think.

by Anonymousreply 602/13/2013

From the link:

Q) Have you ever killed a man?

A) Not yet.

I'm telling you, this guy is dangerous. Don't think because he's a celebrity he's not a danger to the POTUS. John Wilkes Booth was a celebrity too.

Psychopath. I hope something incredibly awful accidentally happens to him that doesn't kill him but puts him in a vegetative state fro the rest of his life where he can reflect on what an awful person he is.

by Anonymousreply 802/13/2013

R5, I think the fuckwad lives in Texas now. A few years back he moved near Crawford, TX to be closer to W.

by Anonymousreply 902/13/2013

Is this for real?

by Anonymousreply 1002/13/2013

While I can understand his attitude towards feral and rabid strays (even though I don't agree with it) WHY on earth does he regret killing the cat instantly? Why go on about wishing it was in pain for awhile? How can he justify that? Wack job.

by Anonymousreply 1102/13/2013

Confirmed my suspicion that Republicans are dog people. Simple-minded and evil.

by Anonymousreply 1202/13/2013

He is yanking the gun rights people's crank...and getting people to talk about him, so its win-win for him.

by Anonymousreply 1302/13/2013

Can we stop talking about this sick fuck?

by Anonymousreply 1402/13/2013

He's lying for attention. I knew a guy like Nugent except he had exceptional features. Nugent is mousy looking. What's the equivalent of Plain Jane for men?

by Anonymousreply 1702/13/2013

Would be interesting to just kill him. The left was once violent, too.

by Anonymousreply 1802/13/2013

He's not known for his shitty music, so he's just trying to get some attention from his "outrageousness." He's not a threat. He doesn't pose any danger. He's just an idiot. Next.

by Anonymousreply 1902/13/2013

His "Double Live Gonzo!" rant "I'd like to dedicate this to all that Nashville pussy..." takes on a whole new meaning now.

by Anonymousreply 2002/13/2013

This information will force me to start another novena to have Nugent's life shortened by the O'mighty. Anyone willing to give the Lord a hand in expediting the effectiveness of this novena will automatically become and O'mighty too. Nugent's end should be drawn out and elegantly painful. I would suggest suspending the bastard with two meat hooks, one in nap of the neck and the other in his lying asshole, then skinning him alive while constantly refreshing him with copious drenching of 200 proof alcohol so he will be animated for the entertainment of those performing this favor for humanity.

by Anonymousreply 2102/13/2013

R16 No animals being killed by a human in a cruel way matter. It's ridiculous for someone to be proud of that.

by Anonymousreply 2202/13/2013

And I'm telling you them pussycats is quick.

by Anonymousreply 2302/13/2013

He's foolish for saying such things as he's bringing on bad prayers or thoughts from the universe.

by Anonymousreply 2402/13/2013

He killed someone's pet. The cat had a collar on. "A beautiful studded" one according to Ted.

by Anonymousreply 2502/13/2013

Oh and a 12 year old Courtney Love gave him a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 2602/13/2013

He needs to die.

by Anonymousreply 2702/13/2013

One of his hits was "Cat Scratch Fever". Maybe he still has an anti-feline grudge leftover from th 70s.

by Anonymousreply 2802/13/2013

He actually gave Kid Rock a BJ because they're both from Detroit. And I have to tell you, both of them enjoyed it more than they thought they would. They have a date tomorrow for Valentine's nookie.

by Anonymousreply 2902/13/2013

He is a Republican and Republicans are tough. Really tough.

by Anonymousreply 3002/13/2013

I liked some of his music as a teen in the '70s, until I read an interview with him in a magazine where he made some very homophobic remarks. He used the 'f-gg-t' word several times and talked horribly about gay men. I washed my hands of the bigoted cunt right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 3102/13/2013

I love you, R21.

by Anonymousreply 3202/13/2013

[quote]How many rats were killed today? Nobody cares.

I do.

by Anonymousreply 3302/13/2013

Why don't the PETA freaks bitch about this guy like they do other people for the smallest things? This is way worse.

by Anonymousreply 3402/13/2013

I think he and Ann Coulter ought to get married.

by Anonymousreply 3502/13/2013

Shouldn't he be dead or in jail? Maybe someone needs to inform him -- slowly, and in small words -- that Obama was re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 3602/13/2013

This man is horrible. I hope somebody shoots him. What a vile piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 3702/13/2013

Nugent is a sick puppy. He should get along well with the freaks on Data Lounge.

by Anonymousreply 3802/13/2013

His career was over literally decades ago. He is enjoying the attention. Dont give it to him.

He would love his old song matched up with his comments about cats. He is playing you.

He is probably hoping for a reality show about tired, washed up, douche bag, rockers form 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3902/13/2013

"Only CUTE animals matter in today's society."

That's right! When I was young I had to walk five miles barefoot in the snow just to pet our ugly razorback hog. And I had to like it, by gum!

by Anonymousreply 4002/13/2013

Funny how he doesn't answer the question, "Why wasn't your cowardly ass in Vietnam?" If I was a Republican Vietnam vet, he would piss me off. "Yeah, I'll guess we'll never know if we could have won with you there because, fucker, you weren't there."

by Anonymousreply 4102/13/2013

Why didn't he go to Vietnam? Nothing wrong with him. He seems to shoot defenseless animals like house cats without a problem which makes him all man so he couldn't go on a tour of duty?

by Anonymousreply 4302/13/2013

Ted Nugent always seemed like the kind of guy who rarely/never bathed. I am willing to bet that he doesn't even wipe his ass properly. I picture him with nasty skidmarked underwear and dingleberries hanging from his butthairs on a daily basis. The last shower he had was probably around the time 'Cat Scratch Fever' was on the charts. I hope he's circumcised. If not, his cockhead is probably infested with 60+ years worth of dickcheese.

by Anonymousreply 4402/14/2013

I bet Nuge lounges around his house dressed in a glittery robe and pearls, pretending he's Liza. I can just picture him in front of his mirror saying, "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard."

by Anonymousreply 4502/14/2013

The world wouldn't miss him if he was "accidentally" shot and killed with a hunting rifle. Or purposefully killed with a semi-automatic.

Either way is good.

by Anonymousreply 4602/14/2013

I liked him alot back in high school. I saw him in concert twice. His mental issues and the verbal diarrhea he spouts have turned me totally off of him. I can barely listen to his music anymore. It's a shame he went off the rails mentally.

by Anonymousreply 4702/14/2013

[quote] I can barely listen to his music anymore

Are you posting from 1980?

Who has listened to Ted Nugent music since then?

by Anonymousreply 4802/14/2013

[quote]John Wilkes Booth was a celebrity too.

Booth was one part of a much larger conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 4902/14/2013

It's not that "cute" animals like cats, dogs and rabbits matter more; we have a closer relationship with them because many of us live them. They are companions. We raise them, feed them, house them and when they are ill, we seek medical attention. In return, they give us loyalty and affection. In some cases, they are more than willing to sacrifice their own lives to save ours.

Comparing rats to cats or dogs is nonsensical because there are people who have pet rats and they love and adore them also. Unfortunately, street rats are destructive and can spread diseases.

Anyways, I don't have much to say about Ted Nugent. He's Ted Nugent. He's pretty said everything already so what's really new?

by Anonymousreply 5002/14/2013

He's still resentful over that Cat Scratch Fever I gave him.

by Anonymousreply 5102/14/2013

"pay attention to me! Pay attention to me! Negative attention is okay, just pay attention to me!"

by Anonymousreply 5202/14/2013

In this country such an admission would almost certainly lead to a prison term.

Why doesn't it in yours?

by Anonymousreply 5302/14/2013

Hi, ayb! Where have you been lately?

by Anonymousreply 5402/14/2013

"Can we stop talking about this sick fuck? "

No. This is the face of the republican/tea party. This is the type of "man" they consider patriots. This sort of story, amongst many others (pedo, draft dodger), need to be publicized and drone into the minds of the public so even the dumbest of repugs can realize, he's a POS as is Cheney. Men who will gladly see their sons go off to die while they sit around shooting their friends in the face or killing innocent animals.

I knew a guy who liked nugent and was similar to him. He hated minorities yet used them for his menial tasks. He was a vicious, neurotic, insecure, man. The lowest of the low yet because he was white, he didn't pay any consequences for his deporable actions.

Anyone who revels in killing animals is a sick fuck who should be stopped early. Too late for nugent. Hope those parents who signed over their daughter to him got what they deserved.

by Anonymousreply 5502/14/2013

"Men who will gladly see their sons off to war"

Men who will gladly see their (repugs, tea partier's) sons off to war while they (Cheney, Nugent, and their ilk) sit around....

by Anonymousreply 5602/14/2013

R48, True. His last half-way listenable album was Scream Dream in 1980. That was his last gold/platinum certified album. After that, he quickly slipped into the wretched bowels of obscurity where he belongs. By that time, he had been replaced in the hearts of rock fans by far superior acts like AC/DC, Judas Priest, Scorpions and Van Halen.

by Anonymousreply 5702/14/2013

How come this didnt get more publicity? The article is a few years old.

by Anonymousreply 5802/14/2013

I have loathed Nugent since his draft-dodging interview came out in the '70s. My older brother, Joe, was killed while proudly serving his country in Vietnam in 1970. I had liked a few of Nugent's songs with the Amboy Dukes and a few songs from his first solo album. That interview hit the streets and he lost me forever. My brother did not wait to be drafted, and definitely did not shit and piss his pants to avoid going. He voluntarily joined the Army and wanted desperately to serve his country. Every breath Nugent draws on this Earth is a kick in the balls and an insult to the memories of the men who proudly served. Fuck Nugent. He's a worthless pile of shit. I find it disturbing that the Republicans have embraced him as their hero.

by Anonymousreply 5902/14/2013

Draft Dodgers kill cats.

by Anonymousreply 6002/14/2013

Disssssgusting man.

by Anonymousreply 6102/14/2013

I'm a bit surprised by how many people claim to have been a fan or to have "enjoyed his music" until recently. Who are you people? He has had absolutely zero cultural relevance in the past 3+ decades. He produced zero classic/iconic hits and can barely be classified as a one hit wonder...what was his one hit? I keep hearing people mention something called "Cat Scratch Fever" but I couldn't hum a verse or recite a lyric if my life depended on it. His music is not featured in movies or advertising. He's a complete zero, an obscure act from the Nixon/Ford days. He might as well be Doug Henning or Kiki Dee. He is beyond "has been". He's "never quite was" at best.

by Anonymousreply 6202/14/2013

ayb, I remember you used to have a cat called Gus, yes?

by Anonymousreply 6302/14/2013

Imagine some think he's a 'lovable eccentric.'

by Anonymousreply 6402/15/2013

Remember last year he did an interview with Jeff Glor where he told him he could suck his cock?

by Anonymousreply 6502/15/2013

Anonymous is going to go apeshit.

by Anonymousreply 6602/15/2013

In his defense, R65, I would also like Jeff Glor to suck my cock. I would ask nicely and happily reciprocate, though.

by Anonymousreply 6702/15/2013

I wonder if eating all that roadkill and wild game meat from various areas has rotted his brain. I mean he was always sort of nuts but it seems amplified now. Or he's just an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 6802/15/2013

I too love R21,and R59.

by Anonymousreply 6902/15/2013

The OP's link is dead which is disappointing, given his latest tirade.

by Anonymousreply 7002/21/2014

Ted Nugent is a nut job, and yes he is dangerous to animals and maybe humans too, who know what that loser does behind closed doors and windows! let's face it, he is open and above board when it comes to killing animals. He admits it and loves to brag about killing innocents. I bet his neighbor with the missing cat with gorgeous studded cat collar, will not be happy to learn of it's murder. Hope there is retaliation in the works!

by Anonymousreply 7105/20/2014

R59, thank you. You said it better than I ever could have, and with your actual experience attached. Too many people either don't know or have forgotten the draft-dodging that he bragged about.

by Anonymousreply 7205/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!