Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Andy Cohen's "Most Talkative"

Just read a library copy. It's a funny, breezy memoir, but a few too many pages on the Housewives franchise will date it.

He seems like a really nice guy. I wonder how he's hung and what he liked to do in bed, which the book doesn't cover.

by Anonymousreply 4702/16/2013

Quite average hung and he is a total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 102/13/2013

Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 202/13/2013

read it, too. has he ever been happy with another guy? seems like a high maintenance worrywart.

by Anonymousreply 302/13/2013

[quote]Quite average hung and he is a total bottom.

He told Howard Stern that he's a top, but that he can bottom if circumstances call for it.

by Anonymousreply 502/13/2013

Andy's PR people started this thread. He's a cross-eyed cunt, on a good day.

by Anonymousreply 602/13/2013

Yes, sales are obviously slipping and before the excess copies go into the remainder bin, his underlings are taking to the forums for another pathetic attempt to gain interest for his ink and paper narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 702/13/2013

I doubt any celebrity is ever going to public say they're a total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 802/13/2013

He's repulsive. I would be afraid to meet him because I'd have to fight the urge to hit him.

by Anonymousreply 902/13/2013

What's next for the hyperactive homosexual host?

by Anonymousreply 1002/13/2013

[quote]He told Howard Stern that he's a top, but that he can bottom if circumstances call for it.

Did everyone start laughing when he claimed that?

[quote]I doubt any celebrity is ever going to public say they're a total bottom.

And see this is what I don't understand. Is there something wrong with being a bottom? Does he really think that what he does in be is going to make him seem more "masculine"? So tired of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 1102/13/2013

I'm not a shill. I spotted it at the library and just borrowed it. It took a couple of hours to read and I already returned it. Just wanted to know if anyone else enjoyed it, too.

by Anonymousreply 1202/13/2013

"he's a top, but that he can bottom if circumstances call for it."

Translation: I'm a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1302/14/2013

He has never found anyone he has been happy with?

If you have never found anyone, even for just a year by the age of 40, it's you not them.

by Anonymousreply 1402/14/2013

[quote]He has never found anyone he has been happy with? If you have never found anyone, even for just a year by the age of 40, it's you not them.

I completely agree, espeically since he is semi-well known and has met more people than the average person.

by Anonymousreply 1502/14/2013

He has a freakishly long tongue that might feel good felching my ass.

by Anonymousreply 1602/14/2013

he's a tiny little pocket gay

by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2013

I'd throat fuck him, mouth looks like it could take it.

by Anonymousreply 1802/14/2013

He desperately wants to be a top, but he is the epitome of the bossy bottom.

Nice tits, though...

by Anonymousreply 1902/14/2013

Brandi's New Book Drinking and Tweeting was just released on Tuesday and almost has as many reviews as Andy's book that has been out much longer. Her book has gotten mostly 4 star reviews. I wanna read it.

by Anonymousreply 2002/14/2013

r20.. oops I mean at AMAZON.COM reviews on amazon by readers. All the other housewive books got users bashing and attacking, but her is a big hit with buyers.

by Anonymousreply 2102/14/2013

People who think they're cute wear thin fast. His 10 mins are nearly up.

by Anonymousreply 2202/14/2013

When I think of him having sex with Daniel Vosovic from Project Runway, I'm not sure if I picture him as a top or bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2302/14/2013

Someone said he had sex with Vanilla Ice on another thread? I mentioned this on the message board on IMBD. It was like I was saying something blasphemous. This guy ranted, Vanilla Ice isn't bisexual! You told you that!!!WOW!

by Anonymousreply 2402/14/2013

This is R24, I meant, who told you that!!!WOW!

by Anonymousreply 2502/14/2013

The book was uneventful, a quick two hour read. The highlight of his producing career was waiting at the curb for Joan Collins to show up for a morning show interview. You know you have nothing to offer when the last quarter of your autobiography is about the Real Housewives Of...(fill in the blank).

by Anonymousreply 2602/14/2013

He's a versatile top, meaning he sucks but doesn't really like to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 2702/14/2013

I enjoyed it a great deal.

Not a big fan of the Housewives at all, but I thought his was a good story.

Why must we be so damn nasty to the few openly gay guys out there?

Some of you bitches are so obviously PEA GREEN with envy.

It's an ugly color on you.

by Anonymousreply 2802/14/2013

He is as cute as Chanukah, r19!

by Anonymousreply 3002/14/2013

Zak is right, at least he's out and not hiding in some closet.

by Anonymousreply 3102/14/2013

I read the book - Fun! I can relate to his coming out! He is a nice guy!! Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 3202/14/2013

someone posted on here in the other ac thread that they had a pic from a friend who he knew to be a well hung top of Andy sleeping - you could even see the emmys in the pic lol...and he said his friend was a total top with a big ..yeah.

by Anonymousreply 3302/14/2013

For a self-proclaimed top, he has a rather extraordinary collection of dildos...

by Anonymousreply 3402/15/2013

It's only the real mean, bitchy eldergays who hate Andy Cohen.

For some insane reason, they think he invented reality TV, and eldergays HATE reality TV because it led to the demise of soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 3502/15/2013

Andy is so desperate to have a hot young bf that he approaches hot guys in clubs and asks them if they want to be his "bartender for the night" on his show. It's so skeevy he's never had a taker...

by Anonymousreply 3602/16/2013

I'm in my twenties, R35, and I find him loathsome. He's clearly a vapid narcissist - it's easy to see why so many people hate him.

by Anonymousreply 3702/16/2013

He'll probably go the Bob Bergeron route as soon as he hits 50.

by Anonymousreply 3802/16/2013

Agree R37. I'm also in my 20's and can't stand him. Don't understand why R35 thinks you have to be old to have a brain.

by Anonymousreply 3902/16/2013

The Cohen defenders tend to be Anderson Cooper freaks on DL as well, I've noticed.

Please stop championing these rather mediocre, lucky, wealthy, connected men as gay superheroes, and we'll stop being such bitches about them.

by Anonymousreply 4002/16/2013

I liked "Most Talkative" It was a fun and easy quick read.

by Anonymousreply 4102/16/2013

Some gay people just don't care for his kind of camp that is clearly pandering to the straight crowd. He tries to be the US version of Graham Norton, but he just lacks the wit, talent, and true camp charisma.

by Anonymousreply 4202/16/2013

Cohen is like Seacrest. Bottom feeders of the industry making money off of exploiting people (a lot of whom are total trash) while trying to boost their own profiles. That's it. I don't envy him in the slightest because I don't find him interesting in the slightest. The same people who love Cohen trash Seacrest for the exact same reasons, so ignore the gay card nonsense.

I fully champion gay and lesbian entertainers who bring something of value and substance to the culture. Andy simply ruined a newtork that was once a great showcase for the arts.

by Anonymousreply 4302/16/2013

[quote]Some of you bitches are so obviously PEA GREEN with envy.

Yeah! He's a member of the gay community we should all honor for his major contributions to society. Is that what you want to hear, Zak?

His only real claim to fame is that he's a major contributor to the dumbing down of America. It's possible that society would be better off if Andy Cohen and his Trash TV shows had never existed.

by Anonymousreply 4402/16/2013

I might feel a bit envious if I actually thought he had a fulfilling life, but it's all so superficial...not just what he does for a living but how he conducts his life.

His focus is on rubbing elbows with famous people. And he's all alone.

Wouldn't want that life for anything.

by Anonymousreply 4502/16/2013

He's fake nice. You can clearly see that when he opens his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 4602/16/2013

I get the feeling in private he's exactly the opposite of a "very nice guy". I'm betting in real life he's a first class bitch queen who'd slit your throat as soon as look at you if you crossed him.

by Anonymousreply 4702/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!