Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who's More Deserving Of Freddie Smith's Thick Cut Sausage: Brant Daugherty or Emmy-winner® Chandler Massey?

The debate continues!

by Anonymousreply 60103/03/2013

It's Valentine's Day, and wires get crossed. Will finds an MP3 player that Sonny had ordered for him as a gift before they broke up, but Will doesn't realize this. Sonny finds a card from Will that he left behind when he moved out of Sonny's apartment. Brian comes back for his date with Sonny tomorrow.

So, this begs the question: what is on Will's MP3 player?

by Anonymousreply 102/13/2013

Freddie Smith revealed that that red bracelet he always wears was the string that held the price tag to a shirt. He finally just recently took it off. He's been wearing it for at least two years. That thing must stink. He should have auctioned it off.

I wonder if his first guy on guy kiss was on screen.

by Anonymousreply 302/13/2013

Somebody asked about Galen's ethnic background. I read somewhere, and I'm sorry I don't remember where, perhaps here, that his parents were hippies. One of them is French, the other Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 502/13/2013

Why did I think his name was Irish?

by Anonymousreply 602/13/2013

I wonder what Freddie's ethnicity is. I'm guessing English. He's a Junior. His fathers in his mid-60s. Freddie is an only child. What do they call those surprise babies that couples suddenly have later in life?

by Anonymousreply 702/13/2013

Jesus Christ, how do you know how old his father is?

by Anonymousreply 802/13/2013

Rafe and Kate? What the...? Hopefully it's a one night thing and the show's not going to turn them into a couple.

by Anonymousreply 902/13/2013

Galen Gering Ethnicity:

Jewish Russian and Spanish Basque

by Anonymousreply 1002/13/2013

I liked the titles about Freddie's weight better.

by Anonymousreply 1102/13/2013

Freddie and Brant are both from Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 1202/13/2013

Brant looks like a top. Chandler looks more like the helium heels type.

by Anonymousreply 1302/13/2013

Is there any fan fiction online about EJill I want to read about the shudders and moans Will would make as he slowly accepts EJ's 12x8 deeply inside of him? Where can I find some?

by Anonymousreply 1402/13/2013

12x8? It's more like 7x3 if that big.

At least one of the gays was on today. This show is boring without them.

by Anonymousreply 1502/13/2013

Cute

by Anonymousreply 1602/13/2013

r16 Freddie looks adorable that pic.

by Anonymousreply 1702/13/2013

I love Rate! Very sexy couple.

by Anonymousreply 1902/13/2013

Someone asked about Elaine Princi. I think she's a teacher in California.

by Anonymousreply 2002/13/2013

[quote]Jesus Christ, how do you know how old his father is?

Are you new to DL, hun?

by Anonymousreply 2102/13/2013

Brant's smile is scary. Does he wear dentures?

by Anonymousreply 2202/13/2013

Brant is gay, gay, gay! Multiple purses dropping out of that mouth!

by Anonymousreply 2302/13/2013

Will and Sonny today.

by Anonymousreply 2402/13/2013

SPOILERS February 18 to 22

Rafe and Kate work together to try and convince Nick to delay the wedding. Nick won’t listen. Little does he know that his problems are about to get worse as one of his old fellow convicts stands perched for release. Meanwhile, Rafe continues trying to defend his sister. Fresh from getting an earful from Julie, Sami lashes out at Gabi. Rafe does his best to stop her tirade but Gabi freaks out and starts screaming in pain. She’s rushed to the hospital. Will joins Nick and Rafe to blame Sami. After they order her to stay away from the pregnant woman, Sami sneaks into her room to apologize. This only leads to Gabi going into premature labor. This also leads to everyone lashing out at Sami again, who insists that she was only trying to do the right thing. Elvis stands up for her. The labor halts and then Nick goes off on Sami. Amidst all of the turmoil, Sonny shows up to try and offer Will some support. He realizes how deep Willꞌs feelings for him really go.

by Anonymousreply 2502/13/2013

I turned over to General Hospital just to see what that show's all about. I'm not a big soap fan. I only enjoy Days. My god, the acting on GH is so laughingly atrocious! Days looks Shakespearean compared to that show. Why is Meredith Vieira in the show? Was she an actor back in the day? How random.

by Anonymousreply 2602/13/2013

[quote]Fresh from getting an earful from Julie, Sami lashes out at Gabi.

Julie, another one of the goody two-shoes busybodies. At least she only shows up occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 2702/13/2013

I love when Adrienne goes toe-to-toe with Sami. Julie's not bad, but Judi Evans verbally smacks A. Sweeney around the room in their scenes and I love it. Evans has this thing where she grits her teeth and pushes her arms to her sides like she's holding back from hitting town strumpet Sami right in the kisser. And it is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 2802/13/2013

Rafe and Kate?! How random.

by Anonymousreply 2902/14/2013

Will needs to grow up and get that "poor me" look off his face. And why is he always schlepping his back pack. He reminds me of a high school freshman.

by Anonymousreply 3002/14/2013

An M2M shower scene on Days!

by Anonymousreply 3202/14/2013

Someone needs to make gifs of this shower scene.

by Anonymousreply 3302/14/2013

And I thought the Emma/Paul/Jacob shower scene on The Following on Monday would be the hottest shower scene on television this week. I was wrong about that as Will and Sonny sure made for one steamy shower today. Days and NBC continue to push the boundaries with Will and Sonny which is something we can all cheer.

by Anonymousreply 3402/14/2013

NBC and Days are going miles father with Will and Sonny than CBS and ATWT ever did with Nuke.

by Anonymousreply 3502/14/2013

Is this the year I finally get nominated for a Daytime Emmy? Who will I bring as a date?

The choices as I see it:

Chandler Massey: Give the fangurls something to woo?

My alleged girlfriend I mention on twitter?

Andy Cohen: My chance to guest on WWHL

Susan Lucci: Why the hell not?

Patti LuPone: Why the hell not?

by Anonymousreply 3602/14/2013

Deidre just got nominated for her scene with Will. I have to see which one.

by Anonymousreply 3702/14/2013

I cannot believe they put two guys in the shower together getting it on. BEST SHOW EVER!!!

by Anonymousreply 3802/14/2013

Today, NICK, studly NICK, stark naked with only a valentine over his huge hairy cock and hanging balls as he waited for Gabby to open the door and find him, NAKED.

by Anonymousreply 3902/14/2013

Pic Please? r39

by Anonymousreply 4002/14/2013

r40, r39's description is a bit off (putting it mildly). What it actually was was funny.

by Anonymousreply 4102/14/2013

BB has a lanky body but it sure does look hawt to me. Well muscled men like him can be very flexible and surprising in bed. I've come to rather like him and his BDF.

by Anonymousreply 4202/14/2013

Brant's mannerisms and voice remind me of Van Hansis. So do his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 4302/14/2013

Is Van Hansis gay?

by Anonymousreply 4402/14/2013

R35 - I remember Nuke jumping up and down on a bed together fully clothed and coming out of a room with their jeans on after they were supposed to have finally done it. What a joke. Of course, they had about as much chemistry as two dead plants anyway, so it probably would not have been any hotter. Brant is a good looking guy but Sonny and Will are just so darn cute together!

by Anonymousreply 4502/14/2013

I know this thread is for Wilson, but I count Eileen Davidson our honorary tranny. Someone just posted this. I think this would be an excellent idea:

Kristen is really Susan?

How amazing would it be if Kristen DiMera was actually Susan Banks all this time? Think about it. John left her at the altar too, and he and Marlena make trouble for her little Elvis all the time. Talk about the ultimate twist! Then the real Kristen could come back, and Marlena would get another round of harassment!

by Anonymousreply 4602/14/2013

Freddie Smith sighting in Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s commercial (Feb. 24, 2012)

by Anonymousreply 4702/14/2013

Will Brian ever equal the intensity that was Dr. Reid?

by Anonymousreply 4802/14/2013

r48 NO!

by Anonymousreply 4902/14/2013

Wilson Shower Pic.

by Anonymousreply 5002/14/2013

Chandler has a nice big old treasure trail.

by Anonymousreply 5102/14/2013

Write up on Freddie's weight -- for realz! In Soaps In Depth!

by Anonymousreply 5202/14/2013

Am I the only one who thinks that producers told him to lose weight? He says he went up two pant sizes. Love to know how he got fat to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 5302/15/2013

Brady and Rafe showed their feets on yesterday's show! Galen Garing has luscious feets!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5402/15/2013

Did anyone see Will on that sofa in the middle of Horton Square. what the fuck is a sofa doing in the middle of winter in HS? And it was a tacky thing. A gay man should be more fashionable than sitting down on that sleazy thing. Will looked good but the sofa has to go.

by Anonymousreply 5502/15/2013

James Scott is now engaged.

by Anonymousreply 5602/15/2013

Yeah, track suits are so 2000s, pre-hipster takeover.

by Anonymousreply 5702/15/2013

Since there is no dome over HS, you have to wonder what happens to that couch in the rain or snow? It must stink of mildew.

by Anonymousreply 5802/15/2013

R46 I didn't know that Ron Carlivati posts at DL!That's a story idea ripe for the newly camp General Hospital not Days. Then again the thought has crossed my mind...;) Kristen has shown any Susan like idiosyncrasies like she did back in the 90s when Susan imitated her. So it's unlikely just the same.

by Anonymousreply 5902/15/2013

Horton Square IS covered with a dome. When they "rebooted" (their word)the show a year ago September, they brought many "old" characters back, renovated and covered the square, and dedicated it to the Hortons. That sofa that Will was sitting on is made to be used outdoors. It's a very expensive piece and I've seen it many times in a very high-end catalog of outdoor furniture.

by Anonymousreply 6002/15/2013

Based on yesterday's shower scene, I'd say we should be talking about Chandler's weight, too. Above the waist Chandler looks pretty good because he obviously works out his chest. From his waist as far down as we could see he's looking fat. I noticed that today, too, as he approached the coffee house. We saw him from behind. He's developed a big ass and not in a good, muscled way. I'm sure the boots he was wearing didn't help any, but he just waddled. I think Chandler needs to be on the same diet Freddie is on, although I don't think his job is on the line like Freddie's probably was. His face, neck and double chin have been getting rounder and rounder, too. I think that's why they've been fooling with his hair styles. The word is distraction. Back off on the carbs, Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 6102/15/2013

It was heartbreaking, Will finding a gift that Sonny bought for him pre-breakup. He thought it was a gift Sonny just purchased for him in hopes of reconciling. Will went to thank Sonny, and Sonny revealed that he bought it a month prior, and forgot about it. Will tries to give it back to him, but Sonny won't take it. :( Then that hot turd Brian shows up.

by Anonymousreply 6202/15/2013

Brian tells Sonny that a rock climbing wall has just opened up at a new gym, and he wants Sonny to help him climb. Of course they come out in workout clothes.

by Anonymousreply 6302/15/2013

[quote] Based on yesterday's shower scene, I'd say we should be talking about Chandler's weight, too

I think we should have a massive group referral for the manorexic, bulimic waifs that read this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6402/15/2013

So who on top and who was on bottom

by Anonymousreply 6502/15/2013

Something that I have noticed is that the day players/guest roles have better wardrobes on Days than the contract characters. The much discussed Brian (Brant Dougherty )is the height of fashion always looking like he just walked out of a Prada store while poor Will is stuck wearing Target sportswear. And Brady has the same blue shirt on for weeks. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 6602/15/2013

Brant is probably wearing his own clothes since he is recurring; wardrobe is probably not included since soaps are on such tight budgets. Does anyone remember the last days of ATWT when everyone wore the same thing over and over and they were down to a few sets and no extras?

by Anonymousreply 6702/15/2013

Watch two other soaps today for a couple of minutes -- Days is light years ahead of them in quality. I mean, are these other shows shot on green screen? The acting is like watching a parody of a bad soap opera. I thought Days would be the embarrassing one.

by Anonymousreply 6802/15/2013

From IMDB, a person talks about the Will/Sonny shower scene:

It was on at my gym on one the bank of tvs and there was an old man who was right in front of the NBC tv and he stopped the treadmill and walked away, and he had only been there a few minutes so its not like he was done.

-Mr. Hole

by Anonymousreply 6902/15/2013

R69 I'm sure had it been two hot women in the shower the old dude's reaction would of been different

by Anonymousreply 7002/15/2013

Maybe he got hard and got embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 7102/15/2013

Casey Deidrick @CaseyDeidrick

Signing some pics for all u sexy ppl in Orlando! See u in a week! @nbcdays @DaysofourLives

6 hours ago via Echofon

by Anonymousreply 7202/15/2013

Casey is so damn hot!

by Anonymousreply 7302/15/2013

Will Casey be wearing flip-flops on his huge feets in Orlando?

by Anonymousreply 7402/15/2013

R74 why don't you go on Twitter and ask him? I'd love to see his response.

by Anonymousreply 7502/16/2013

lol. That would be frogging hilarious. Unfortunately he'd probably think we were telling him not to wear them. I can't get over how tall he is. Molly Burnett must have to ride him.

by Anonymousreply 7602/16/2013

Chandler's got boobies. I guess they're not making him shave anymore. He has a massive treasure trail. I can't believe Freddie wore that ridiculous wrist string in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 7702/16/2013

I wonder if the fact that Chandler is letting his treasure trail hairs grow to massive lengths (which I was thrilled to see) means he's also letting his pubes grow to their full, lush thickness....

by Anonymousreply 7802/16/2013

As requested, I just Tweeted:

"@CaseyDeidrick Friends & I wanna know--since its Orlando, will u b wearin flipflops @ appearances?Theyd look amazing on ur enormous feets"

by Anonymousreply 7902/16/2013

r79, you didn't really just tweet that, did you? lmao

by Anonymousreply 8002/16/2013

R60 Sony and Kenny Corday got that sofa at a thrift store! High end or not they ain't(sic) paying good money for a piece of furniture.With their budget they are putting all the money into Corday's pocket,Sony's and into the actors.

R68The Bored and the Beaten over at CBS has weird production values. They also intro a lot of scenes with geographic exposition...is that to detract from the cheapness of the sets? This is a primetime hit in Europe you'd think it would have much better production values.Y and R is not that bad, Sony gave the new producer,Kale Brown's former befriend,a budget to work with on the sets. If B and B were owned by Sony it might be run on a tighter ship BUT the Bells and CBS run a looser ship.

GH AKA Dark Shadows 2013 AKA The Vampire show has Laura come back on the docks!? A lot of the action has been taken up on that crappy set.In that sense GH makes Days look ornate in comparison.

Oh one more thing can Corday get Kristen out of that sleazy hotel/motel room and get her into the DiMera mansion?

by Anonymousreply 8102/16/2013

I love that Kate is getting fucked by Rafe now. So dirty. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 8302/16/2013

Νομίζω ότι Brant θα οδηγήσει μεγάλο κόκορας του Freddie

by Anonymousreply 8402/16/2013

κοκαλιάρικο Freddie ψάχνει πολύ καλή.

by Anonymousreply 8502/16/2013

Freddie se chapelye grès ta dwe ale gade nan tèt yo nan glas la.

by Anonymousreply 8602/16/2013

ईेडी बहुत प्यारा है.

by Anonymousreply 8702/16/2013

Кейси есть очень большая и сексуальная футов.

by Anonymousreply 8802/16/2013

Greek guy....I get it.Brant and Freddie...we'll see. Freddie looks skinny for a change,he was fat at a waist 34! Russian guy I get it too. Hindustani man....I studied Sanskrit. Oh Greek guy why isn't Freddie spelled out with a phi, ro etc so on?

by Anonymousreply 8902/16/2013

Kate and Rafe, isn't she old enough to be his great grandma?Talk about robbing the cradle....

by Anonymousreply 9002/16/2013

brian αν δεν θα οδηγήσει μεγάλο κόκορας sonny του ελληνικού αυτό ο τύπος είναι πρόθυμοι να sonny ποτέ όταν θέλει.

by Anonymousreply 9102/16/2013

Casey Deidrick skateboarding.

by Anonymousreply 9202/16/2013

Sonny is part Greek and he represents them well. I know how Greeks don't like gays....

by Anonymousreply 9302/16/2013

Casey Deidrick Interview.

by Anonymousreply 9402/16/2013

r93 όχι σε αυτό το ελληνικό τύπο

by Anonymousreply 9502/16/2013

r92 wow I didn't know Casey as a skater, but with those big feets I can now see why.

by Anonymousreply 9602/16/2013

R95 Sonny is actually too good looking to be Greek! There are some ugly guys there. I've been there and have realtives there and it is scary.

by Anonymousreply 9702/16/2013

Casey and "French Maid" Molly

by Anonymousreply 9802/16/2013

Casey with dog.

by Anonymousreply 9902/16/2013

Chad and Gabi

"Chad is the only young male in Salem who is straight"

by Anonymousreply 10002/16/2013

No response from Casey as of yet to my feets Tweet.

by Anonymousreply 10102/16/2013

Casey Deidrick's band A Dreadful Fall

by Anonymousreply 10302/16/2013

Chandler works out every day of the week. Knock it off.

Freddie said this Saturday morning on Twitter that he was sitting down with a cup of coffee and watching a movie.

Casey does a mean Honey Badger impression.

Freddie has a YouTube page. He put up some personal Days footage. I'll find it.

Dies anyone have the link to Chandler's YouTube page? I think he made his vids private now though. :(

by Anonymousreply 10602/16/2013

[quote]Oh one more thing can Corday get Kristen out of that sleazy hotel/motel room and get her into the DiMera mansion?

She and Brady are moving in in a week or so and with Stefano of all people! Victor will have a stroke!

Is Y&R really a hit in Europe? Never hear it talked about there. Days is played in Europe, or at least parts. I respect the show more now after seeing the other three soaps on which look so cheap, with actors who aren't even attempting to be convincing. I'm still shocked.

Days is now filmed four months ahead of schedule. No wonder the actors in interviews can't remember what viewers are now presently watching their characters doing on the show.

by Anonymousreply 10702/16/2013

Molly must be a drunk. She is way too high all the time. She became an Internet meme with caps of her in the show that were frigging hilarious. She looked like a something out of Designing Women, big hair, all bloated and drunk. You can totally tell that she doesn't shave her bush.

by Anonymousreply 10802/16/2013

Casey seems like a really nice dude. He had a pretty rough childhood, being abandoned by his mother. He admitted that he still has abandonment issues from it.

by Anonymousreply 10902/16/2013

r110, pix or video, or this didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 11102/16/2013

Chandler does seem to have put a little weight on around his stomach when you compare him to summer scenes last year. I love his chest, but would prefer he shave it.

by Anonymousreply 11202/16/2013

yikes; we're finally getting a gay storyline on DAYS that's fleshed out and, IMHO, MUCH better than Luke and Noah on ATWT and all we can do is bitch about their bodies?

Boys! Boys!! BOYS!!!

by Anonymousreply 11302/17/2013

Wilson are back together on the 25th. That same week, Friday, Gabi names the spawn. What should she name it?

by Anonymousreply 11402/17/2013

OK, seriously done with the Wilson threads. Bored with a gaggle of manorexic tragedies arguing about how fat two perfectly fit young men are.

Please seek therapy.

*disconnect*

by Anonymousreply 11502/17/2013

Unlike yourself, R116, and the crazy queen(s) trying to push the Freddie is obese meme?

There are no casting calls to replace either guy or bring in another love interest for either one. There also is nothing wrong with the weight for either of them. If your ideal man is 6' tall and 140#, then I would recommend turning off the television and sticking to your unhealthy body fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 11702/17/2013

Yes, I know this thread is for Wilson, but Deidre Hall cracks me up on Facebook and Twitter:

"Watching the marathon that is Downton Abbey today. I feel like I'm going to the dock to see off dear friends. What richness they brought! D"

by Anonymousreply 11902/17/2013

Freddie's weight is boring, as is saying that EJ and Will should be together, and if the show would do it, which is a preposterous question. So let's move on, shall we?

What should Gabi name the baby? It's happening the week of the 25th.

by Anonymousreply 12002/17/2013

So Chandler is considered fat now? I must be an obese monster.

by Anonymousreply 12102/17/2013

This just in. Ken Corday is staging a Weight Watchers intervention on the Days set on Monday morning.

Mandatory attendance is required for all on screen actors. Chandler Massey, Freddie Smith, Brant Daugherty, Eric Martsolf, Casey Deidrick, Blake Berris, Galen Gering and Greg Vaughan each got personal calls from Corday telling them they would lose their contracts if they did not attend. Corday also told each of these actors to leave their can of cake frosting at the studio gate as such food use will no longer be tolerated at the Burbank studio.

Allison Sweeney will be on hand to offer inspiration to this morbidly obese younger set. A special Days of Our Lives season of The Biggest Loser is rumored to be in the works.

James Scott is not required to attend this mandatory meeting as it is feared that losing weigh would not be good for a man of such extreme age. Corday believes the extra layers of fat that Scott carries may serve as padding to protect his fragile bones should he fall.

However, Corday has requested that both Sally Field and Blythe Danner do a home intervention with Scott about the advantages of using Boniva and Truvia.

by Anonymousreply 12202/17/2013

Any news on Casey's Feets?

by Anonymousreply 12302/17/2013

Εύχομαι ο Freddie είναι λίπος trolls απλά θα πάει μακριά και δεν έρχονται ποτέ πίσω

by Anonymousreply 12402/17/2013

R124 Can you say it in French it's such a beautiful language compared to Greek!Yeah the Freddie are fat trolls are tiresome BUT write your message in a language that someone understands or cares about! No offense but right now Greece is on a lot of people's shit lists.

by Anonymousreply 12502/17/2013

I bet there is no one in the world that could make r61 happy.

You must be a very lonely guy, dude.

by Anonymousreply 12602/18/2013

So let's move on.

It seems as though even non-gay viewers are convinced that Nick was raped in prison. Someone said they knew General Hospital did a similar storyline, but they thought they did a terrible job.

by Anonymousreply 12702/18/2013

Can we just ignore the "He's fat" douchebags? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 12802/18/2013

Chandler is so flat (not fat!) anymore; has been for the last few months. I noticed that he was walking like he had a movement disorder and he barely puts any effort into his scenes anymore. They should let him out of his contract and recast. He's clearly finished with DOOL. To their credit, Blake Berris (Nick) and Camille Banus (Gabi) are still engaged in their roles, especially Berris. Freddie still tries, too.

by Anonymousreply 12902/18/2013

Did anyone catch all the gifs of his ass this week walking out of the coffee shop? It's really hilarious. So many of them ended up on Tumblr. He left when Brian came in. Chandler had a nice pair of firm fitting jeans on.

by Anonymousreply 13002/18/2013

R122, you omitted Nathan Owens, Bryan Dattilo and Shawn Christian from the memo.

R129, Massey's performance varies wildly from day to day. He seemed quite engaged during the shower fantasy scene whereas he seemed to sleep his way through the music listening scene. I don't know if he is exhausted some days or if he is bored or what is going on with him. It used to annoy me but his performances are so unpredictable nowadays it is fun trying to guess which version of Chandler is on screen at any given moment.

Freddie is looking better by the day.

by Anonymousreply 13102/18/2013

I also find Chandler very low energy anymore. Is Will supposed to be depressed? I know he's excited about the baby.

by Anonymousreply 13202/18/2013

"Casey seems like a really nice dude. He had a pretty rough childhood, being abandoned by his mother. He admitted that he still has abandonment issues from it."

I would love to console Casey about all his childhood problems, preferably while I administered him a nice, soothing foot massage.

by Anonymousreply 13302/18/2013

Link to the gifs of Chandler's ass, r130?

by Anonymousreply 13402/18/2013

Casey seems super annoying and needy.

by Anonymousreply 13502/18/2013

Any updates of any of DAYS' hunks feets?

by Anonymousreply 13602/18/2013

I love imagining Kate getting rammed bareback by Rafe's huge cock. For some reason it's very erotic to me...maybe because Kate kinda has a "tranny" look (in a very sophisticated way) with her elaborate costumes and sexy/pouting facial expressions. To me, the Kate/Rafe sex is more exciting than the Will/Sonny stuff...

by Anonymousreply 13702/18/2013

Mwen ta renmen massage pye Casey a tout jou depi lontan

by Anonymousreply 13802/18/2013

casey yum grand pieds

by Anonymousreply 13902/18/2013

Pourquoi ne pas commencer à quelqu'un une discussion sur pieds grands Casey.

by Anonymousreply 14002/18/2013

Casey presents his hole:

by Anonymousreply 14102/18/2013

[quote]I also find Chandler very low energy anymore. Is Will supposed to be depressed? I know he's excited about the baby.

He lost Sonny.

The low energy = depression

by Anonymousreply 14202/18/2013

Je lèche le trou casey pendant des heures sur la fin

by Anonymousreply 14302/18/2013

I hope your rimming is pretty good, r143, because your French sucks.

by Anonymousreply 14402/18/2013

R145 has stated her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 14602/19/2013

R141 Casey's ass sure does look hot in that photo. It's too often disguised by his baggy jeans which make it look flat. Thanks for posting it. It looks delicious. I wonder if Chandler has enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 14702/19/2013

R145 An opinion is like an asshole everyone has one. Emmys are bought and sold like every other award out there.The Fat Freddie brigade are being somewhat facetious. At most Freddie was what a 34 inch waist which is normal even in Hollywood.He was never that doughy contrary to the weight queens on here.

by Anonymousreply 14802/19/2013

The only thing all bottom Chandler has enjoyed about Casey's ass might be his tongue.

by Anonymousreply 14902/19/2013

After they hit the gym and have a nice, sweaty workout together, Casey has his feet, balls, and asshole licked clean by Chandler's tongue.

by Anonymousreply 15002/19/2013

Any pics of Freddie's feets? I think somebody on one of these threads said they knew his or his girlfriend's Instagram name or something - any feets pics on there?

by Anonymousreply 15102/19/2013

Casey ak james Scott cho pic.

by Anonymousreply 15202/19/2013

Freddie Smith se trè cho.

by Anonymousreply 15302/19/2013

Freddie smith sanble tankou yon nèg bèl

by Anonymousreply 15402/19/2013

Feets please?

by Anonymousreply 15502/19/2013

NOH8

by Anonymousreply 15602/19/2013

So count Eileen Davidson as the busiest woman in daytime right now. She will be doing double duty as Kristen Dimera on DOOL and Ashley Abbott on Y&R. Sony is allowing the actress to appear on both shows.

by Anonymousreply 15702/19/2013

Freddie Smith Feets

by Anonymousreply 15802/19/2013

r157, I just saw that. It's for the show's 40th anniversary. Are you a member of her fan page? Just curious.

They must shoot only a month in advance, unlike Days which is 4.

I still like her better as Kristen. That's a camp classic. Ashley is a boring goody-goody. Eileen plays evil like nobody's business. Thank god they're having her move back into the DiMera mansion and out of that hotel room with Brady. They're going to be living with Stefano! lmao

Has anyone been on two soaps at the same time as two different characters? She's going to be playing polar opposites. I've never heard anything like it.

by Anonymousreply 15902/19/2013

Spoiler from the legendary Dustin: Ooooh Weee! Nick's smoking hot boyfriend is getting out of prison and coming for Nick!

by Anonymousreply 16002/19/2013

No, 159, just saw it on both Tvline.com and Daytimeconfidential.com.

by Anonymousreply 16102/19/2013

r159 The actor who plays sonny's dad in on both DOOL and GH

by Anonymousreply 16202/19/2013

Uh, come on, comments on Nick's boyfriend getting out of prison? Days has balls!

by Anonymousreply 16302/19/2013

I wonder if Melanie is massaging Casey's big feets everyday like the woman in this pic.

by Anonymousreply 16402/19/2013

Learn to spell r162

by Anonymousreply 16502/19/2013

R164 that was Melanie is the pic? Gosh I hatd that annoying character When do you think the best era of Days was? I'm too young to experience the 80s Days, although I heard it was great. But I loved the mid 90s Days when I was in high school, Jim Reilly was a genius writer. I started watching when Marlena was being possessed, then on to the big Kristen/Susan storyline with appearances by nutty Laura Horton and comic relief from Vivian and Ivan. Those were the DAYS

by Anonymousreply 16602/19/2013

R166 - I think Vivian adds a lot to the show...wish she was back.

by Anonymousreply 16702/19/2013

R167 yeah Vivian and her schemes were a lot of fun to watch, the writers wasted her when she cane back a few years ago.

Here's some DAYS gossip in the mid 90s when Billy Warlock was on General Hospital he gave an interview with one of the soap mags and BASHED the mid 90s Rielly era. Warlock played Frankie on Days in the 80s, he said something like the show being a mess, and the writing being horrible and thay it wasn't the same show he was on.

Cut to 2005 Reilly is back as head writer, Corday wants to bring fan favorite Warlock back as Frankie, Reilly remembering Warlocks criticism of his writing REFUSES to write him back in the show, Corday makes him or else, Reilly then COMPLETELY destroys his character on purpose and Warlock is off the show again in a little over a year.

by Anonymousreply 16802/19/2013

You got our hopes up for nothing, r158!

by Anonymousreply 16902/19/2013

Would Reilly have done the gay thing?

by Anonymousreply 17002/19/2013

R170 Reilly had to be gay, just watch his Days story lines that he wrote and let's not even go into that camp spectacle known as PASSIONS! The soap he crreated, but I don't think he would have done the gay storyline as it's too realistic. , that's not the type of soap writing Reilly did.

Reilly did campy and absurd stories like demonic possession, ghosts, psychic Celeste, the 5 Kristens, people being buried alive, labotomies and fertility egg theft, Princess Gina, Aremid, Maison Blanche, the swamp girl etc.

I miss that Days of Our Lives!

by Anonymousreply 17102/19/2013

R141 There was a pic of Freddie presenting his hole on one of the previous threads. He had evidently texted it to someone and it ended up in the hands of Michael K, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 17202/19/2013

[quote][R141] There was a pic of Freddie presenting his hole on one of the previous threads

Bullshit. Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 17302/19/2013

[quote]I miss that Days of Our Lives!

All the gay in Days more than makes up for that loss, and Eileen is back. If they bring back Susan, it'll be perfection.

by Anonymousreply 17402/19/2013

Jim Reilly was a mid 90s Irna Phillips. If you pissed him off, he would fuck with you just like Irna did.

John Aniston bitched him out at an awards show. He didn't like Victor being played by Sami or something. Aniston may have had a point, but he went about it all wrong. A few weeks later Victor had a stroke and was practically a vegetable.

Thaao Penghlis was another one who stayed on Reilly's bad side by mouthing off to the press and his fans and Reilly would fuck with Thaao's character.

He had a wicked sense of humor and referred to the actors by their character names, not to their faces like Irna, but everywhere else.

He would always ask why is Lexie with Abe? Then proceeded to pair her up with hot younger guys. He didn't get it, but it was one of those things that he couldn't mess with.

He adored Dee and acted like a fan when he was around her.

Despite urban legend that Jim Reilly had it in for Matt Ashford, the truth is that wasn't Reilly. Reilly had big stories planned for Matt Ashford's Jack, but was forced to cut him.

by Anonymousreply 17502/19/2013

R175 If you read Ken Corday's auto bio from a few years back he states that when they were doing the Salem serial killer SL Corday personally went to visit matriarch Frances (Alice Horton) Reid in person to let her know they were gonna kill her off with a poisoned doughnut! To which Reid replied "That doesn't surprise me, Reilly never liked me and absolutely has no respect for the history of this show".

by Anonymousreply 17602/19/2013

R166 That 80s period was better than the 90s. I enjoyed the 90s very much even when it became the Eileen Davidson Show. When she did the 5 characters we all forgot about Ashley Abbott and/or Kelly Capwell for that matter.

What was fun about the 80s was the we got that action-adventure tinge that brought Patch and Shane on board. That whole story leading to Roman's death was camp but in a Bondish way.Stefano used to more evil back then. And the difference between Tony and Andre' was distinct. I also enjoyed Larry Welch marrying Hope, God that stuff was comical.Eugene and Calliope were the comic relief back then,sort of what Ivan and Ms Alamain would become in later years yet I and Viv were wicked.

I think fans would squeal if Susan came back. I missed Brynn Thayer as Susan and thank god I did. I like Brynn BUT Susan belongs to ED.

by Anonymousreply 17702/19/2013

R173 Absolutely it was posted. Of course, all the pearl-clutchers exclaimed, "Why, Freddie would never do such a thing!!!!!!"

Since I didn't post it. I can't verify it was him. You couldn't see the face.

by Anonymousreply 17802/19/2013

I loved Kristen's two big freakouts on today's show -- "seeing" John in the park and then later trashing her hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 17902/19/2013

R159 Eileen Davidson is doing guest appearances on Y & R for their 40th anniversary. It was nice of Corday and Sony to let her do it as it benefits Sony in the end. Funny thing is most Old and The Rested fans have no idea how much ED was wasted on that show.She was backburner material if that on Y and R! She was becoming like a glorified extra on that show. She's a preening peacock and a queen on Days,Ashley never had this much fun on Y and R with the three actresses that have played her compared to the way that ED has played Kristen on Days.

by Anonymousreply 18002/19/2013

r177 Brynn has about 60 seconds of screen time for the one day she played Susan Banks in a phone call back in Dec. 2011. Her back was to the camera most of the scene. Only at the end did you see her face. Maybe for 5-7 seconds.

Obviously, TPTB also didn't like Brynn as Susan or they would have done something more with her.

Now that Eileen is established as Kristen again, its definitely time for Susan to return to Salem.

by Anonymousreply 18102/20/2013

r177, Thayer only did the voice - they never showed her face. We saw only her hands or something like that, but we never actually saw Thayer do the buck teeth bit.

Reilly was a freak. He was obsessed with that Travis Schultz guy who played the first Ethan. Story was that Travis left the show because of Reilly's obsession with him.

by Anonymousreply 18202/20/2013

I find Chloe to be insufferable! It's time for Kate to send her packing!

Can they give Lucas something to do other than bitch to Jenn about her miserable love life? Bring on Autumn or Summer or Spring or whatever his ex-fiance's name is.

It would be nice to see EJ and Marlena get along. He is so damn sexy!

Nick's boyfriend is hot! Too bad Nick looks like a tall skinny penis!

by Anonymousreply 18302/20/2013

Two rumors: Chloe is mentally ill, obsessed with Daniel. Her mother returns, which is confirmed, to commit her. The second rumor, I'm not joking, Kate gets knocked up with Rafe's baby. Nick's prison boyfriend is confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 18402/20/2013

Y&R wouldn't loan Eileen to Dats two years ago. Y&R are lucky they got her back. Eileen was talking to Brady's photo saying, 'I really wanted to do the right thing, but now I'm going to have to destroy you baby,' all whiny and nutso.

Where is this Freddie hole pic? I googled his name and Dlisted, and nothing shows. Why? Cause it never happened. Find the photo if it did.

by Anonymousreply 18502/20/2013

R185 The Y&R producer at the time ,Maria Bell, wouldn't let it happen.ED was consulted on playing both characters by Sony and said yes BUT Maria Bell stupidly said no. To solve the situation and help Days,Sony fired ED and hired her back on Days. It did her a big favor. She was hardly on Old and the Rested anymore. If you thought that Ashley was cold on the Bell show, she was still that frigid BUT nonexistent as well. She looked like she is having a blast on Days again with her old friends like Drake,Dee, Kristian, Lauren, Aniston and Missy Reeves. And of course new friends like Eric Martsolf. What crazy chemistry they have together.

I have to say that Corday and Sony did the right thing in this case. It highly benefits both soaps that are owned by Sony. It also makes ED the only current soap actor/actress appearing on two soaps in a way. Wally Kurth is on both Days and GH.

by Anonymousreply 18602/20/2013

Eileen was fantastic back in the day, when she first started her affair with Victor. The verbal battles she and Nikki used to have over that man were some of the best I've seen.

And although it didn't happen in a nice way, Eileen's return to Days is really a great opportunity for her. She's getting to do it ALL, and she's clearly having a blast.

As to the Days of yesteryear, Days was THE super couple show. Growing up, I was a GH fan and DAys seemed like a cheap copy. BUT, where GH had Luke and Laura or Luke and Holly or Robert and Holly or Robert and Anna or Duke and Anna - DAys had Bo and Hope, Patch and Kayla, Roman and Marlena, Shane and Kimberly, and on and on - all at the same time. And when one partner left, they just threw in someone else - John went from Marlena to Diana to Isabella to Kristen to Marlena - all successes.

I do have a question - has Chloe always been this manipulative? Days has been an off and on affair for me (but mostly off), so I was never a regular viewer when Chloe has been on before. However, I always had the impression she was a good girl. When did that change - or was my impression always wrong?

by Anonymousreply 18702/20/2013

Freddie Smith Feets #2

by Anonymousreply 18802/20/2013

R187 Chloe was introducd on the show in '99 as part of the teen scene, she was called "ghoul girl" because she was a dark, goth character. She was bullied by Mimi and future psycho bitch Jan Spears they even did their own "Carrie" homage to her at prom.

Chloe's parents, Dr. Craig Wesley and hard ass overweight wife Nancy, were introduced on the show a whole year before Chloe.

At the time Craig just thought he was her stepdad, later it was revealed that he was her biological father.

by Anonymousreply 18902/20/2013

Dr. Craig Wesley should come back and be the type of daddy top that Chandler rabidly craves, since they foolishly won't go there with EJ.

by Anonymousreply 19002/20/2013

R189 The Bloe v. Phloe era was a time I was able to watch DOOL (they were rare). Jay Kenneth Johnson and Kyle Lowder were almost unbelievably sexy, and I don't even like blonds. Plus, Kyle could SING. Chloe must have gotten the vapors.

by Anonymousreply 19102/20/2013

Do you think they'll ever have Phillip back? I miss him! And when are they going to bring back Sam's twin brother Eric? I understand that the actor is currently on Supernatural, but can't they just get another actor to play the character?

Is Eric, Sam's brother really back? What do you think of his character and the actor playing him?

I haven't watched Days in a few years, but I'm wondering if I should start to watch it again, before that I watched Days on and off for 15 years.. yeah, I know.

by Anonymousreply 19202/20/2013

r192 Sami's twin brother is back and now a catholic priest

by Anonymousreply 19302/20/2013

Can't believe DL isn't pissed that whatshisface from "Supernatural" isn't back reprising the role.

by Anonymousreply 19402/20/2013

Casey is hot.

by Anonymousreply 19502/20/2013

Casey cooking shirtless, very hot.

by Anonymousreply 19602/20/2013

Do I see the beginnings of a little tummy at r196? Looks like he's cooking up a steak. I suggest the he switch to the more fat/calorie-friendly chicken so that he keeps that developing belly at bay.

by Anonymousreply 19702/20/2013

r197, stop trolling. There's no belly, and carbs are what you have to watch. Steak is protein. He wouldn't gain a pound. "Fat" doesn't make you fat.

by Anonymousreply 19802/20/2013

Thanks for the pic, R193. He kinda looks a little bit like Jensen Ackles who played Eric before him, and it makes him sorta believable in the role. He's not too unlike Jensen, if that makes sense. Is he a good actor though? He sure as hell is hot, and I'm all for more eye candy on Days! I'm just wondering how he came back as a catholic priest, hmm..

by Anonymousreply 19902/20/2013

R192 Since Eileen Davidson has come back the show has gotten better and better thanks to her comedic,evil and rather restrained(compared to the 90s Kristen)performance as Kristen. She's added quite a jolt to the show. GH needed to add 5 or 6 actors to add some extra juice to the show and Days oddly needed one! Corday and Sony wanted on Days when she was still under contract to Old and The Rested and somehow knew that Days would be effected in a positive way. It almost worth watching the show for her alone.

The gay love story is really a great storyline. It's becoming one big clusterfuck so start watching again!

by Anonymousreply 20002/20/2013

Agreed. Kristen + Wilson = great show. The other soaps are so damn boring. Days now has a mix of realistic and camp thanks to those two elements making up the show. Eileen is awesome. She's our honorary tranny. I could watch a spin-off of her just terrorizing Deidre Hall for an hour 5 days a week! I really hope they give Freddie more of a back story so he'll get cemented in the show's well-known roster of characters. He still has that 'I'm just around to keep this storyline going' even though he's a regular now. They're probably not going to make more gay characters, they can barely afford the small group they now have, so it's not like Sonny can go from relationship to relationship like the other characters. They could give him another job where he could get into trouble, thus giving him his own history on the show, something besides just being Will's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 20102/20/2013

Casey and James Scott

by Anonymousreply 20202/20/2013

James has a huge tattoo covering the whole of left his upper arm. I never saw that coming.

by Anonymousreply 20302/20/2013

Yes, r187, DOOL was the most successful of GH copycats. At the time, every soap were trying their attempts at supercouples (usually engaged in some outlandish adventure a'la Luke and Laura), but DOOL managed to somehow copy and then paste it as their very own signature style. Careful writing and never forgetting the family tradition that roots characters and makes them accessible to viewers was the key of DAYS' success.

Soon, however, it became glaringly formuliac - Bo and Hope's on-the-run romance would be continued into Kimberly and Shane's adventurous romance would be repeated in Kayla and Patch's (Victor was the romantic villain in both Kimberly and Kayla's turns as the show's central heroine); there were always the dastardly villains becoming obsessed with the heroine, and then the inevitable thought-dead wife from the hero's past, or some illness (blindness, or deafness, or whatever) keeping them apart, and so on and so on. A monkey could have ended up writing the next chapter of the story.

Somehow or other, they managed to survive the cheesiness of this formuliac 101 writing by caring about the characters themselves - never forgetting who they were, what they wanted out of life. Whatever Hope did would affect al the Hortons, whatever Patch did affected the Johnsons, whatever Bo did affected the Bradys, etc. It is that kind of careful CARING writing that seemed to be chucked out the window in the last decade and a half. There was also an innocence about it all, a thorough conception of right and wrong that underlined the stories. That is gone from the landscape now. Heroines need an edge; heroes need a darkness. Sluts are stars of the show, killers are entertaining anti-heroes. Villainy is celebrated, moral centers are ambivalent. I think that's why we look back on the nearest past (80s through to mid90s)with such nostalgia. It realy wasn't that long ago when soaps were in top form and knew what they doing. Things went downhill and became so dark in such a short amount of time.

by Anonymousreply 20402/20/2013

r188, do you used to post at Footbuddies? I ask, because the site seems to have closed down.

by Anonymousreply 20502/20/2013

r205 No

by Anonymousreply 20602/20/2013

r205 One of my friends I believe used to post there.

by Anonymousreply 20702/20/2013

r188 @ r207

by Anonymousreply 20802/20/2013

R204 When Pat Falken Smith first went to Days after jumping ship from GH she enticed Thaao Penghlis to join up. She said he would basically be playing Victor Cassadine(though Tony Di Mera was a good guy).Penghlis was promised by Gloria Monty and Company that Victor would soon be back after being arrested.So they asked him not to take any other jobs. When the days literally became weeks and Thaao wasn't being paid by GH , he took the Days role.That was kinda sorta the beginning of the GH influences. However Stefano was a Phoenix before any of the Cassadines became one.So DOOL did influence GH right back though.

by Anonymousreply 20902/20/2013

[quote]Reilly was a freak. He was obsessed with that Travis Schultz guy who played the first Ethan.

I can believe that. Ethan was constantly getting covered in paint, fish guts, etc. It reminded me of Hitchcock torturing Tippi Hedren on the set of The Birds. After Hitch tied live birds to her, and one nearly pecked out her eye, she had a minor breakdown and production shut down for a week.

Schultz claimed in an interview that his hobby was swordswallowing. I guess we know how he got the job.

by Anonymousreply 21002/20/2013

It's Schuldt, R210, not Schultz.

by Anonymousreply 21102/20/2013

R211 I copied it from the previous post but the spelling did look off. In fairness, I haven't seen his name in print since he was on Passions.

Speaking of the two Ethans, I initially thought Martsolf (sp?) was a poor replacement. Schuldt was so cute and came across as more sensual, perhaps even gayish. Eric M., though handsome, was initially too stiff in the role, though more credibly heterosexual.

It's funny now that EM is on Days, some people are commenting on how gay he seems.

by Anonymousreply 21202/20/2013

I wish they'd bring back Kyle Lowder, R212.

by Anonymousreply 21302/20/2013

meanwhile it is being reported that Eileen Davidson is returning to Y&R

by Anonymousreply 21402/20/2013

Uh, thanks we've only mentioned that before how many times? ED is staying on Days for good, she has a contract with them. The Old and the Rested asked Days permission to use ED for a couple of days of the Y and R 40th anniversary. They are both owned by Sony so things were worked out. BTW she did an interview with TV Guide and said what almost every Days fan has said about her return to Days, she's having a blast.She also said she loves the people at Days Once again Joe Mascolo, Lauren Koslow,Melissa Reeves, Suzanne Rogers, Drake Hogestyn(one of her best friends),Deidre Hall,Kristian Alfonso,James Reynolds, John Aniston and Allison Sweeney were all there during her first run at Days and are still there. So much like Y and R, Days is a second family to ED.

by Anonymousreply 21502/20/2013

Casey Deidrick interview talking about his messed up childhood, and Chandler being his best friend.

by Anonymousreply 21602/20/2013

Now THAT, r213, was a flaming gayboy.

by Anonymousreply 21702/20/2013

Is r188's image coming up completely blue-tinted for anyone else? I am so frustrated cause I can barely make out Freddie's feets!!

by Anonymousreply 21802/20/2013

Isn't Kyle, Arianne's husband?

by Anonymousreply 21902/20/2013

Patriotic Freddie Smith

by Anonymousreply 22002/20/2013

Freddie Smith Feets #2.5

by Anonymousreply 22102/20/2013

Wilson Art

by Anonymousreply 22202/20/2013

r209, that makes sense. While Liz Taylor was guesting as Helena Cassadine, Victor was a part of the story even though he wasn't onscreen. There was a scene in which Helena's majordomo was talking to Victor over the phone, keeping him informed of Helena's actions (while she was at Luke and Laura's wedding placing her infamous curse on the newlyweds). Later, in a scene with Robert Scorpio, Helena mentioned how she thought of Victor as more of a son than a brother-in-law, on account she never had any children (which would be rewritten in the 90s). He was constantly being mentioned, so it was probably true that there was a plan to reintroduce Victor in the story. Perhaps Genie Frnacis' decision to leave shortly after the wedding screwed those plans up. They really should have made Victor the villain in Laura's return a few years later instead of a newly created Cassadine brother, Stavros.

by Anonymousreply 22302/20/2013

Yes, Lowder and Zucker are married in real-life.

Doesn't mean a thing. Have you heard him speak?

by Anonymousreply 22402/20/2013

r224, my point was, wouldn't he have a love interest that wasn't his wife on the show?

by Anonymousreply 22502/20/2013

R223 At that time, Penghlis was still on Days as Tony Di Mera so unfortunately he couldn't have done it. And Stefan mentioning that Tony died in prison...what rubbish! We didn't see him die on screen AND even then in soaps when we see someone expire there's a chance they can come back. For the 50th I hope that Thaao comes back as Victor. I see Ron Carlivati mentioning Frank smith so i know he goes way back in his fandom.Hopefully Victor will be the one fucking around with Luke,Laura and Scorpio all that time.

Had Monty had Penghlis on salary THEN Tony Di Mera would have been played by someone else and we would have gotten more Victor. However cheaper heads prevailed....;)

by Anonymousreply 22602/20/2013

Damn r221, that image is showing up for me all blurry (as opposed to the one at r188 that is saturated blue). Is it something wrong with my computer?

by Anonymousreply 22702/20/2013

I swear Freddie had a cold sore in an episode in bed with Will. I was shocked Chandler would kiss him with it.

by Anonymousreply 22802/20/2013

Blake's feets, along with his Obama underwear.

by Anonymousreply 22902/20/2013

That photo of Chandler and Casey at R216 is ooo dreamy.

Best line of the day from today's show from Sami, slightly paraphrased: "What does Julie know about paternity tests? The last time she had a paternity test, Nixon was in office!"

by Anonymousreply 23002/20/2013

OH MY GOD! Chandler Massey doing the Harlem Shake while humping his Emmy award.

by Anonymousreply 23102/21/2013

Harlem Shake.

by Anonymousreply 23202/21/2013

Freddie Smith Feets #2.7

by Anonymousreply 23302/21/2013

That pic is tiny r233 hard to see anything.

by Anonymousreply 23402/21/2013

Finally found a "clearer" pic of Freddie Smith Feets

by Anonymousreply 23502/21/2013

Brady and Kristen are getting married in May. Kate is going to learn that she's pregnant with Rafe's baby. Chole has Munchhausen Syndrome. Nicole is back with Lucas. More Wilson sex coming up.

BTW, is GH still doing the vampire thing, or was that a one-time deal?

by Anonymousreply 23602/21/2013

R236 Thanks for spoiling everything! BTW Eileen Davidson is going back to the Old and The Rested to play the boring and cold Ashley again! I hope that makes your day because now without her Days will definitely be on the chopping block!;)

Vampires and one time deal? No way Jose it's still going on. Days should bring back the exorcism storyline to bump up its ratings even further.

by Anonymousreply 23702/21/2013

F237 keep up, girl.

Eileen will keep playing Kristen. She's just going to Y&R for a few episodes connected to their 40th anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 23802/21/2013

Am I a heartless bastard for hoping that Gabi dies during childbirth?

by Anonymousreply 23902/21/2013

No, R239, you are not a heartless bastard. Someone like her shouldn't be raising children, especially with the snake she plans to marry.

But personally, I'd rather see the baby die, followed by Nick and Gabi and Rafe leave town.

by Anonymousreply 24002/21/2013

[R237]That's not a bad idea to bring back the exorcism storyline on Days. Maybe make Sami possessed this time and she kills Rafe.

by Anonymousreply 24102/21/2013

Meanwhile Deidre Hall has submitted herself in the Lead Actress category for the Emmys and has made the first cut.

by Anonymousreply 24202/21/2013

Have someone become possessed by the spirit of Alice Horton or, better yet, the entire town either individually or en masse. "I have this strange compulsion to make doughnuts..."

by Anonymousreply 24302/21/2013

[quote]Meanwhile Deidre Hall has submitted herself in the Lead Actress category for the Emmys and has made the first cut.

Which is odd because she's been the very definition of a Supporting Actress since her return.

But with so few soaps left, there's bound to be lots of bizarre nominations this year.

by Anonymousreply 24402/21/2013

R238 I put a ;) emoticon in there to let you know I was joking. I know ED is staying on Days. I don't want her on the OLD and The Rested with that old angry German and that icky Melody Thomas Shit.I was just messing with you because of your spoilers.....

R241 No let it be Rafe taking out Sami! Her cuntiness has become real annoying. Kristen needs to talk to Sami.....

R243 NO. BUT I like your sense of humor though......

Dee Dee for an Emmy? Eileen Davidson for show saver,best actress and the empress of Days I say.She's been nothing but good for this show. She sizzles with Brady whereas Brady fizzled with Madison.In the way that Maggie and Hope are kinda/sorta the new matriarchs of Days, Kristen is the new evil matriarch of the show.She's fabulous with her clothes,her sense of humor and her being a mom figure to Brad or is that Chad? and EJ. I can't wait for her to pull Susan out of her hat again. While all the Y and R fans pine for a woman that was so poorly written for the last ten years on that show AND hardly appeared recently, we will be savoring every moment that drag queen ED is on screen.

by Anonymousreply 24502/21/2013

The first cut is not announced until next week, r242. Dee simply submitted herself (along with Peggy McKay, but not Ali Sweeney or Eileen Davidson!) in Lead, amid 12 actresses. Which means it will be particularly embarrassing for the very few eliminated when they cut to 10 next week.

by Anonymousreply 24602/21/2013

Chandler tweeted the Harlem Shake video with him humping his Emmy. Was that smart of him to do?

by Anonymousreply 24702/22/2013

Chandler doesn't give a shit about the small-potatoes Daytime Emmy people. He's looking to move on. He'll be out when this contract is up.

by Anonymousreply 24802/22/2013

r248, he's already doing movies, and he's going nowhere in the industry by doing them. He's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 24902/22/2013

LOL r249

by Anonymousreply 25002/22/2013

F248 is something that Van Hansis would have said circa 2009.

by Anonymousreply 25102/22/2013

Did Suzanne Rogers, THE STAR, submit herelf for any awards?

by Anonymousreply 25202/22/2013

R252 The STAR of the show submitted herself in SUPPORTING!

by Anonymousreply 25302/22/2013

Suzanne's a lead actress, as evidenced by her STAR BILLING. Why on earth would she submit as supporting?

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Starring

SUZANNE ROGERS

as

Maggie Horton Kiriakis

by Anonymousreply 25402/22/2013

Ironically 2nd Billed (right behind Suzanne) Peggy McCay submitted herself in Lead

Peggy McCay

as

Caroline Brady

by Anonymousreply 25502/22/2013

Great moment today in the coffee shop where Kate is talking to Sonny (but thinking of Rafe) ....

oohhhh I'll DEFINITELY need a refill ummmmm.

by Anonymousreply 25602/22/2013

Hot Shower!!!

by Anonymousreply 25702/22/2013

r258 chandler is no growing moobs and freddie has lost about 25lbs.

by Anonymousreply 25902/22/2013

Are EDav and Missy Reeves FRIENDS? Can EDav please get Missy some help and maybe reverse her fundamentalist brainwashing? I think Missy is a fantastic actress, one of the best in daytime, but her personal character and conduct is so abhorrent.

Kate BETTER have that baby and not have a miscarriage! Sami would be FURIOUS! "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE *MY* BABY!"

by Anonymousreply 26002/22/2013

That video at r257 is no good, because it looks like someone was videotaping their TV and missed the bottom of the picture at the end, which shows Chandler's gloriously furry treasure trail.

by Anonymousreply 26102/22/2013

ED and Missy are friends in real life. As a matter of fact, when ED gave a shoutout to Salem from Genoa City as per her Old and The Rested appearance or should I say zombie act, Melissa twittered her back. Melissa went on about adoring Eileen and ED adores her too. I know that Missy is religious BUT is she that much of a whack job or is that just over exaggerated in certain quarters? She's on a soap opera having sex with Dr Jonas and watching fabulous young gay men kissing each other....I haven't heard her protesting the gay stortyline as of yet.

by Anonymousreply 26202/22/2013

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Starring

EILEEN DAVIDSON

as

TRANNY KRISTEN

by Anonymousreply 26302/22/2013

Kate is getting pregnant???? She is going to be a great-grandmother and she is getting pregnant? That is flipping ridiculous. She is around 60 at least. When do they stop ovulating on soaps? Fat ass Reva gave birth in the last couple of years of Guiding Light and she had to be post-menopausal.

by Anonymousreply 26402/22/2013

I think Kate will have a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 26502/22/2013

Kathy Hays looked about 70 when Kim got pregnant on ATWT.

by Anonymousreply 26602/22/2013

Kate's child is going to be younger than her great-grandchild. Messed up but I LOVE IT!

by Anonymousreply 26702/22/2013

Okay, I noticed it today. Freddie looked a little thinner. So I guess it's true that he has lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 26802/22/2013

Right now Days is more on fire than Suzanne Rogers' crotch.

by Anonymousreply 26902/22/2013

Kate is pregnant? Seriously? Wow!

by Anonymousreply 27002/22/2013

How could these writers forget the classic Days storyline where Vivian switched embryos with Kate, who was having trouble conceiving. This was the mid 90s and Kate was mid 40s then. The only actress in that age range with any fresh eggs left is the beautiful and fertile Marlena Alicia 'Doc' Evans North Craig Brady Brady Black Black.

by Anonymousreply 27102/22/2013

r262, you're exaggerating a bit. They are forced to work together. Eileen made a public plea asking how to remove Chick-Fil-A from her LIKES on Facebook. She knows what's up. Oh, and it's 'tweeted,' not 'twittered.' Not trying to sound like a dick.

by Anonymousreply 27202/23/2013

[quote]Are EDav and Missy Reeves FRIENDS? Can EDav please get Missy some help and maybe reverse her fundamentalist brainwashing? I think Missy is a fantastic actress, one of the best in daytime, but her personal character and conduct is so abhorrent.

I think we need to get that article again from one of her close friends, an ex-actress who revealed that Missy had no idea why everyone was upset with her over the Chick-Fil-A thing, and that she wasn't trying to trash gays. Bottom line: Missy is a dumbass. It became totally clear once the friend explained Missy's response in the aftermath. She just doesn't get it.

Eileen Davidson is a great supporter of the gays, not to mention a cheerleader of the Wilson storyline. Most people remember her being overjoyed to look in her monitor and see two boys kissing.

These people are coworkers, and I'm sure Eileen has a history with Missy, pre-brainwashing. Eileen is not around any of these people long enough to see them straight (no pun). That goes for all of the cast. They shoot fast, and have weeks off. I doubt Eileen is hanging out with her.

by Anonymousreply 27302/23/2013

Here's all the clippings from the newest Soap Opera Digest. Freddie and Chandler get a lot of coverage. Blake Berris even speaks out about not being a homophobe like his character.

by Anonymousreply 27402/23/2013

Kate being pregnant is as ludicrous as the Prospect Park production of AMC will re-establish Erica's birth year as 1962.

by Anonymousreply 27502/23/2013

Vote Wilson for fan favorite scene of the week!!

by Anonymousreply 27602/23/2013

R272 No offense BUT I stated facts!Forced to work together?WTF are you talking about? Eileen is friendly with her co-stars,she's well liked on set.She knows Melissa from working with her on Days back in the 90s. Have you heard ED trash Missy for fucking the guy who played Peter Blake on the show?Then again Eileen cheated with her then husband,Jon Lindstrom, with her current husband when she returned to Y & R.

R273 Days actors have one week off a month. ED is pretty friendly with the people she works with.She's not as you describe. She counts Peter Bergman from Y and R(he's really Cliff from AMC but I won't get into that)and Drake Hogestyn as good friends.She's one of those actresses that embraced the people she worked with on Y and R, Band B and Days.I would love to say that she is a bitch like Kristen but she isn't....

by Anonymousreply 27702/23/2013

[quote] Kathy Hays looked about 70 when Kim got pregnant on ATWT.

I love me some Kathy Hays (listen here, toots!) but that bitch was born looking 70.

I still think it's funny they tried to pass off Dee Dee Halls as being in gestation age a few years ago - when she was 56 or something in real life. Bwah!

by Anonymousreply 27802/23/2013

I think y'all should cut Missy some slack. She was getting that good Jason Brooks cock, then had to give that all up for shrimpy orangy Scott Reeves. Isn't she already suffering enough?

by Anonymousreply 27902/23/2013

WHET Jason Brooks and his fine cock, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 28002/23/2013

R279 I recently saw Scotty take off his shirt on GH and he was all that!His body is fine.Oh and Scott was with Melissa when she was fucking Peter Blake. I wonder if Missy used to blow him in her dressing room or hers?

It would be great to see Jason Brooks back BUT that would mean that Missy would have to abruptly leave again. Then Missy look-alike Stephanie Cameron would take over again. I wonder did Jason fuck her too?

by Anonymousreply 28102/23/2013

If Sonny gets knocked up from Wilson sex, they could do a switched at birth storyline with Kate's baby.

by Anonymousreply 28202/23/2013

We may have the same last name now, but I still hate Sami! But I got the Rafe baby she always wanted! Excuse me while I toss my beautiful blue-streaked hair.

by Anonymousreply 28302/23/2013

With all the Salem ladies having babies, they should have Nicole find a black baby in a manger and name him Louis and adopt him.

by Anonymousreply 28402/23/2013

How does Winograd Hernandez sound for a boy or a girl?

by Anonymousreply 28502/23/2013

Winograd Hernandez is a fine name for a child.

by Anonymousreply 28602/23/2013

Bianca Montgomery's daughter Miranda is being SORASED as a high schooler for the reboot. For sure Grandma Erica won't be returning.

by Anonymousreply 28702/23/2013

[quote] Oh and Scott was with Melissa when she was fucking Peter Blake. I wonder if Missy used to blow him in her dressing room or hers?

I bet Scott was in on it and had some bi swinging times with Missy and Jason.

But once he found Jesus, it was all over but the shouting.

by Anonymousreply 28802/23/2013

So was Peter fucking Mussy in their dressing rooms? How did that little midget husband of hers find out?

by Anonymousreply 28902/23/2013

r278, you have no idea what you are talking about. Kathyrn Hays was devastatingly beautiful when she was younger. She was deemed the Greta Garbo of daytime.

by Anonymousreply 29002/23/2013

Scott Reeves has been fired from GH. His character will be meeting a grisly ending (it should be happening any day now). Very bizarre way to deal with a "legacy" character that has been essentially useless since Valentini and Carlivarti took over the show. I don't know why they don't just write him out, especially since he's the only real connection to the show that FV/RC favorite Robin Mattson has to the cast (she plays Scott's onscreen mother Heather Webber). I can only guess that FV/RC - who are both gay - are taking quite a personal delight in offing Reeves, who is a Christian right-wing fundie and is probably as homophobic as his hypocrite wife is.

by Anonymousreply 29102/23/2013

I wish they'd both get written out, Scott and Missy. She's such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 29202/23/2013

Preganat Kate Winograd Brown Reed Kiriakis Brady Brady Roberts Hernandez

by Anonymousreply 29302/23/2013

[R289] Scott showed up to the DAYS set and found them fucking. Court records gave further details and I recall some site had them put for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 29402/23/2013

Ron doesn't like Steve, thus the character will be killed off. They are giving Heather another child that the audience didn't know about.

Scott caught Missy and Jason having sex. He saw them in the act. He was already a fundie at the time, but she wasn't that into it. He started divorce and full custody proceedings. She begged him to go to counseling. He would only go to his pastor for counseling. She agreed. It is one of those fundie churches that shames women. Missy had to get up in front of the full church congregation with the male elders and pastor behind her and detail the affair with Jason to the entire church. Then she had to repent and accept Jesus and a bunch of other bullshit. Blah, blah, blah, the marriage is saved and everything interesting about Missy is replaced by Fundie Missy.

She drank the Kool-aid to save her marriage.

by Anonymousreply 29502/23/2013

Sami and Will 2/20.

They really look like mother-son here

by Anonymousreply 29702/23/2013

I wonder why she even wanted to save the marriage. I'll bet it was more about her kids. If she was fucking around with someone else it doesn't sound like she was that happy with him.

by Anonymousreply 29802/23/2013

I think Missy is a very devoted mother and will probably split once her kids move out. She's too much of a wild child at heart to be chained to an ol' fuddy-duddy. I can totally see ED and Missy passing a bong back and forth after shooting is done for the week.

by Anonymousreply 29902/23/2013

When a guy like Brooks has a 10 inch ding dong it's hard to say no!Couldn't they have had the dignity to go to a fucking hotel? They had to screw right there were Alice and Tom Horton were? what if poor MacDonald would have heard them...he would have had a heart attack. Brooks was a cad and Missy cheated on her spouse.No wonder she bolted the show like that.

Oh one more thing, how did it play out. Scotty caught them inflagantre delicto and then attacked Jason? Or called Missy a slut.

by Anonymousreply 30002/23/2013

[quote]I would love to say that she is a bitch like Kristen but she isn't...

I know that she's not, even though she says that she's more like Kristen than Ashley, minus the evil. Everyone has said how nice and down-to-Earth she is.

by Anonymousreply 30102/24/2013

Ashley is like a zombie/robot compared to Kristen! It's hoot to see how much the Old and Rested fans missed her when she left..... she was on Old and The Rested as zombie Ashley for only 6 times a month! Then the new head writer said that he missed Ashley too. Yeah right he would have had Ashley bring Jack a cup of water for two extra episodes a month.It seemed like a such a case of sour grapes/split milk. She looked so bored on The Old and The Rested. Corday and Sony did ED a favor by bringing her back to Days. She's having the time of her life on the show AND is one of the focal points on the show.One could say that ED has almost singlehandedly saved Days.

I hope that Corday and Sony don't let her do too many guest appearances on Y & R.It was classy for Corday and Sony agree for a special occasion BUT She's a side dish there BUT the main event on Days.The two soaps compete against each other head to head. Let all the ED fans switch over to Days and check her out there.Let Bad Plastic surgery Vicky,Botoxed Up Sharon and Angry Victor carry that show.

by Anonymousreply 30202/24/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 30302/24/2013

Jeanne Cooper is top billed at Y&R

The Young and the Restless

Starring

Jeanne Cooper

as

Katherine Chancellor

Why her and not Eric Braeden?

by Anonymousreply 30402/24/2013

I met Jason while he was on Days. He and Missy did some kind of meet and greet at USC, where I was a student. Apparently Days was #1 on college campuses at that time or something and they were doing a college tour. Any way Missy was very fun and flirty and the two seemed to be having a lot of fun. I got a pic with Jason and he put his arm around me, I thought I was going to bust a load right there. He was so hot and so sexual. I don't like Missy the fundie, but she probably saw God a few times with Jason on top of her.

by Anonymousreply 30502/24/2013

Wilson make-up sex is on the way this week!!!

by Anonymousreply 30602/24/2013

"I don't like Missy the fundie, but she probably saw God a few times with Jason on top of her" is an amazing quote.

by Anonymousreply 30702/24/2013

I think Kate should have twins.

by Anonymousreply 30802/24/2013

Kate already had twins

She is the mother of six children!

by Anonymousreply 30902/24/2013

R305 Actually Scotty caught Missy giving Jason Brooks a blow job on that fateful day that Missy quit Days. She probably rationalized as a burgeoning born again that a blow job is not sex.

R304 Don't you get why it's nicknamed Old and The Rested? Old is for Ms Cooper and Rested is for the lifeless cast! Hans AKA Eric doesn't deserve second billing on that show OR that hussy Melody Thomas Shit.Another I hate about Old and Rested is that everyone seems to cluster at that stupid pseudo Starbucks always having coffee.Its Sony sister soap, Days, might be cheap but they are more artful on different locales for the show.Not everybody is having coffee together.....

by Anonymousreply 31002/24/2013

Days is getting good!! Thank you Eileen Davidson. Ask for a raise, you deserve it!!!

by Anonymousreply 31102/24/2013

Pitting Days against Y & R, ED will get a relatively big payday to stay exclusively on Days.

As for Alison Sweeney, She thought she was the star of Days until Eileen Davidson walked through the door again. ED saved Days and Alsion Sweeney couldn't....:)

by Anonymousreply 31302/24/2013

Alison is doing a good job as Sami, R313.

by Anonymousreply 31402/24/2013

Peter Blake might've had a nice cock, but no one come near to EJ's 12x8. Why can EJill happen? What's holding it back? Can you imagine Will's cries of ecstasy. Wilson is a far cry from what EJill could be. C'mon, Days, make it happen. This is what Chandler wants, I can feel it.

by Anonymousreply 31502/24/2013

AS is good as Sami BUT Eileen Davidson saved Days honey NOT Alison.Corday has wanted ED for some time. They were willing to share her with Old and The Rested to shake up Days.However Maria Bell(and the other Bell idiots) didn't realize that she was being wasted. Sony saw the Gordian knot cut it and Ed was fired by The Old and hired by Days.

r315 Wasn't Jim Scott hanging around with Beemer and Njorlin? He was besties with the Beem. I'm surprised no one on here mentioned that fact yet......

by Anonymousreply 31602/24/2013

[quote]Pitting Days against Y & R, ED will get a relatively big payday to stay exclusively on Days.

She has a contract, so no, honey. Sony cut the deal. Y&R has no power. It's up to the suits, and the suits have spoken.

by Anonymousreply 31702/25/2013

Eileen hasn't saved Days. Wilson is what saved Days. It's the only storyline that has kept viewers. Eileen is great fun to watch, but viewers wouldn't leave if she departed. They are not tuning into see her.

by Anonymousreply 31802/25/2013

Deidre Hall is having a meltdown on Facebook, slamming the disgusting Oscar host, and the closing number, and blah, blah, blah. She's such a pearl-clutcher. It's hilarious. She wants grace and dignity brought back to the show. This woman works on the most undignified soap in history.

by Anonymousreply 31902/25/2013

[quote]Days, might be cheap but they are more artful on different locales for the show.

"Artful." So that's what you call having sofas outdoors in a town square in Ohio in February.

by Anonymousreply 32002/25/2013

R320, Horton Town Square is enclosed. Hope said this at the dedication. Anyway, just go with it. It saves the show a shitload of money.

by Anonymousreply 32102/25/2013

Oh. I did not know that. Thanks, R321.

by Anonymousreply 32202/25/2013

I was the Horton Town Triangle for many years.

by Anonymousreply 32302/25/2013

We know Julie. We know.

Signed, David Martin, Scott Banning, Doug Williams, Bob Anderson, Victor Kiriakis, half the doctors at University Hospital, the Salem Boys Choir and the 49th Infantry.

by Anonymousreply 32402/25/2013

There is practically something for everyone on today's show - Freddie's feet, Chandler's feet, Freddie's legs, Chandler's legs, Freddie's torso, a lingering, close up shot of Freddie's nipple and armpit.

by Anonymousreply 32502/25/2013

Today wasn't probably one of the best shows since the wedding disaster. Kristen and Stefano were a scream. She told Brady that Stefano is dying and that she needs to stay with him in the mansion and that he, Brady, should move in with them. She tells Stefano, who is romancing some Asian chick in Europe, on the phone the story about Brady moving in. Then she slips in a 'oh yeah, and you have to have one foot in heaven, or "wherever".' LMFAO. It was almost like they hired a comedy team for this. It went on for quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 32602/25/2013

Freddie shaved his chest. Here's his pits today.

by Anonymousreply 32702/25/2013

Chandler looks like he's dreaming that it was James Scott next to him instead. Freddie's pit lymph nodes look enlarged.

by Anonymousreply 32802/25/2013

I liked the scene and thought Freddie and Chandler looked good, but did you see the way they flattened out Freddie's moobs by putting him flat on his back with his arm above his head and how they hid Chandler's moobs behind Freddie. I think both need to get back to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 32902/25/2013

So I guess that pic confirms that Will is the top.

by Anonymousreply 33002/25/2013

Will could barely top Gabi. He's certainly not going to top another guy. That boy (Will) is all bottom.

by Anonymousreply 33102/25/2013

Freddie's got nice light pink nips. They're pointy and thick too. Can't tell if his pit is shaved, or if that's a big patch of hair.

by Anonymousreply 33202/25/2013

I just don't see Will as a top though(I would think SOnny is a bottom as well...)

by Anonymousreply 33302/25/2013

Look at the picture again. The way Will is positioned. That is clearly a top position, while Sonny is on his back, out of breath, from all of the intense pounding that Will threw up in his hole. All of the physical activity probably was a little much too.

by Anonymousreply 33402/25/2013

And there will definitely be a repeat of the bit of them canoodling, feets, moobs and all, in bed on tomorrow's show before being so rudely interrupted by CondomFace.

Would a priest really say "Thank God" as Father Eric did when Marlena told him that Gabi and her baby were OK? Deirdre totally had a look on her face as if a nearby camera guy had just cut a fart. I bet one or both questioned him taking God's name in vain.

by Anonymousreply 33502/25/2013

Will was riding him.

by Anonymousreply 33602/25/2013

I wonder if Freddie and Chandler ponder this stuff. Do they consider the position of their characters in bed?

by Anonymousreply 33702/25/2013

Of all of the men who currently live in Salem, including Wilson, I am falling most for the gorgeous face of Eric, the priest. If only he could become the next Pope. The Pope of Horton Square. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 33802/25/2013

"Deirdre totally had a look on her face ..."

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 33902/25/2013

I thought it was odd that Freddie shaved off not only all of his chest hair today, but his armpit hair as well.

by Anonymousreply 34002/25/2013

It looked like he trimmed his pit hair not shave it all off.

by Anonymousreply 34102/26/2013

Is anyone else consumed with a burning desire to suck on Freddie's enormous big toe that he was presenting in that scene?

by Anonymousreply 34202/26/2013

R320, why do you say Ohio? They're always referencing Chicago and the Cubs on the show so I'd guess that Salem is somewhere closer around there -- likely in downstate Illinois.

Illinois has a city named Salem closer to St. Louis than Chicago, but since they never reference the state, nobody really knows where it's set.

by Anonymousreply 34302/26/2013

Salem is fictional.

by Anonymousreply 34402/26/2013

How do you trim armpit hair?

by Anonymousreply 34502/26/2013

R343 Probably SOW or SOD wrote about it. I never watched the show before, so if I'm wrong, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 34602/26/2013

It's supposed to be Illinois but they Don't come out and say it. Freddie' s pits looked like there was some sort of node. It was distracting.

by Anonymousreply 34702/26/2013

Who comes up with these juvenile suggestions for a thread? Are they letting 7th graders in here now?

by Anonymousreply 34802/26/2013

Freddie and Chandler Feets.

by Anonymousreply 34902/26/2013

R317 Deary,when ED's contract with Days comes up she will have leverage,that's what I meant. Her contract is fluid with Days as well according to her.

R318 I love the gay storyline BUT Davidson has save Days.The producers knew that they would get a ratings boost from Ed's return and they were right. You are wrong that people would not miss ED. They did the first time AND ask all the Y and R fans who barely saw her once a week about how much they miss ED. R326 ED and Joe Mascolo are a trip aren't they? I like how Stefano was with the much younger Asian girl. Typical Stefano.I can't wait to see ED and JM work together face to face.

R343 Job well done.Salem is inferred as being in Illinois.

R348 Yeah I dislike the misspelling of feet as feets. I have a serious foot fetish and I feel these posters are mocking the beauty of Freddie's feet!;)

by Anonymousreply 35002/26/2013

This picture proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Will tops Sonny. However, I think Will is versatile. If he were ever to hook up with EJ, WHICH NEEDS TO HAPPEN, there's no doubt that it would be EJ feeding his 12x8 to a hungry Will.

by Anonymousreply 35102/26/2013

[quote]The producers knew that they would get a ratings boost from Ed's return and they were right.

No, the ratings went down when she returned. The show dropped to 4th place in the ratings. It wasn't until Gabi's wedding that they went up slightly. Eileen has been on the show since October.

I absolutely adore Eileen Davidson. She is my favorite soap actress, but facts are facts. The show has gotten better, and Eileen's performance has been phenomenal. It just didn't translate into ratings.

Sony makes the final decision where she'll end up. She really doesn't have a choice. They cancelled her contract at Y&R to have her return to Days, as they felt that show needed her more. So she's left with either having no soap to work on, or staying at Days. Sony is not going to have her on Y&R full-time again. She needs an expanded storyline on Days though. It can't just be the Bristen show. If it continues, once they bust up, out the door she goes. The character needs side stories, and enemies for other reasons than just what she did in the past, or from the fact that she's dating Brady. We also need an appearance from Susan. The show played the wedding episode from 1997 for Black Friday. They aren't sweeping the camp under the carpet, and they keep referring to the character at present.

I already said that making Kristen be Susan all this time since the character's return in October would knock the socks off viewers.

by Anonymousreply 35202/26/2013

R352 No, the ratings got a bump when Kristen returned.Days is fourth because the shitty GH has been rising NOT because its ratings have fallen they've actually gone up for Days.

I'm glad you like ED and I'll say it again all the talking heads in soapdom have correctly said that she has saved the show. It was an almost utter bore without her. with her it has actually become watchable.

Sweeping the camp under the carpet.By her own admission, ED has said that Days is like a Y & R type drama now. They played the 97 episode to fill in viewers you didn't know Kristen to become acquainted with her. They didn't play it for camp.ED went back to Days with the understanding that she would play Susan,so it will probably happen. I doubt that Kristen is Susan, Susan was such a terrible actress!;)

As per Sony, they want both of their soaps to be successful. If it means that ED appears on both soaps they will make it happen. Josh Griffiths and the new head producer(the soap opera killer) lobbied for Ed to come back in a very aggressive way,just like Corday did with Sony. For the time being they got back ED in a very small dose. To be honest if it wasn't for Maria Bell's stupidity, ED would be playing both Kristen AND Ashley right now! Before Maria Bell said no, ED was asked by Sony if she would play Kristen AND Ashley and said yes. If anything, that double duty situation might happen in the future because that is what Sony initially wanted, ED said yes to and the new Y & R head writer and EP want Ashley back badly.

Oh one more thing, I'm no Old and the Rested fan(it is boring beyond belief) but I can unfortunately see the double duty thing occurring. I would hate to see it happen but it's more likely than not that it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 35302/26/2013

Chandler was a real dud today in his face off with Nick/Blake. Despite his looking cuter than hell several times, none of his responses, many of which needed to be non-verbal, were really believable. He needs a lot more time on a soap before he moves on to bigger things. I wonder if he has an acting coach. Most of these actors do. Don't they?

by Anonymousreply 35402/26/2013

The only coaching Chandler gets is from me, when I coach him on how to more effectively massage my big feet.

by Anonymousreply 35502/26/2013

Do you think Will ever fantasizes about Nick's cock? I think it's pretty big. Maybe not as ginormous as EJ's 12x8, but I'm guessing a good 8x5, which is nothing to sneeze at. I know they're cousins, but it does happen even in the best of families.

by Anonymousreply 35602/26/2013

All this and I still don't see evidence of a thick one.

by Anonymousreply 35702/26/2013

I'm picturing Nick having 13 x .25. He winds it up on a Q-Tip.

Yes, I said *Point* Two Five.

by Anonymousreply 35802/26/2013

Chandler looked bloated today,did he swallow too much cum for breakfast? He seems to be getting fat or is it that Freddie is so thin now?

by Anonymousreply 36102/26/2013

James Scott Shitrless

by Anonymousreply 36202/26/2013

DiMera Men

by Anonymousreply 36302/26/2013

OMG, I nearly had a coronary when I saw James's VPL. It's quite pronounced. Now I wonder if 12x8 was an underestimate.

by Anonymousreply 36402/26/2013

I think that's just a fold in the top of his wetsuit, R364. Sorry. But I'm with you all the way on 12 X 8. Or even 8 X 12.

by Anonymousreply 36502/26/2013

House Work

by Anonymousreply 36602/26/2013

Nice pic r366. It pains me to say this, but I don't think Chandler's body will age well. He is essentially pear shaped (narrow shoulders, wide hips) which is especially apparent when he stops lifting weights.

by Anonymousreply 36702/26/2013

r367, Chandler's dad is in his 50s, and his body looks as good as his son's. Chandler has good genetics. His mother is a fitness nut too. His body will be in good shape until he kicks the bucket. He's disciplined. It was instilled in him from a young age.

by Anonymousreply 36802/26/2013

Days producers always make the Days people do these Habitat for Humanity projects, which is kinda sad because you know they're sent there during their off week. Just let them act and decide what to do with their free time instead of acting like they'll get more screen time if they build a house in Pennsiltucky.

by Anonymousreply 36902/26/2013

Did Freddie try to push Chandler's hand down to his (Freddie's) crotch in that opening scene today? Was that the reason for Chandler's laugh?

by Anonymousreply 37002/26/2013

I guess that picture at R366 proves that Freddie doesn't hang out with the other cast and is either an outsider or a loner. I wonder where he was, when the hot Days men were doing great things for charity.

by Anonymousreply 37102/26/2013

Freddie may be the Topher Grace of DOOL, but Eric got to spend more time with Hot Donna after the lights went out than Kelso, Hyde, or Fez.

by Anonymousreply 37202/26/2013

R371 I think that pic was taken before Freddie was hired

by Anonymousreply 37302/26/2013

Freddie Smith #1

by Anonymousreply 37402/26/2013

Chandler looks drunk. Is that a bottle of booze in his hand?

by Anonymousreply 37502/26/2013

Freddie Smith Mowing the lawn.

by Anonymousreply 37602/26/2013

Now THIS is a man. He may not be as "pretty" as Chandler and Freddie, but I guarantee you that HE knows how to fuck a hole. How big do we think he is?

by Anonymousreply 37702/26/2013

Arianne Zucker is the humanitarian, I mean a BIG ONE who travels all over the world to do various projects with the locals.

I never heard the show making the stars do Habitat For Humanity. I don't know how they could. The gif of Freddie with the lawnmower was a bit he did for his improv group. It was a joke. I'm telling you, that boy wants nothing to do with his co-stars. You'd think he was pissed at them.

by Anonymousreply 37802/27/2013

OT, but in one of the biggest WTF moments in PP's AMC, Francesca James has joined the cast as a character named Evelyn Johnson. Seriously WTF.

by Anonymousreply 38002/27/2013

That is a ridiculous and insulting explanation for non-existent phenomena, R379. A better explanation, if one was needed, would be that he does not like hanging out with his co-workers outside of the studio, especially with the immature kids and closet cases that comprise the young male cast at Days. I know I don't want to spend much, if any, of my time away from work with my co-workers. Freddie may feel the same way, not that there is any proof that he does or does not socialize with them at night or on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 38102/27/2013

Is James Scott gay or bi? I remember a few years ago when he was on AMC, he did an interview in which he stated that Jacob Young was his bff costar on the show and that Young personally showed him around NYC when he got the AMC gig. bff with Young scream m2m action in my book.

by Anonymousreply 38202/27/2013

Marlena is being completely unfair to both Brady and Kristen.

The two are in love, and Kristen has made Brady drug free.

Isn't Brady's happiness the most important thing?

Who is Marlena to stick her nose where it is not wanted?

After all Brady is old enough to make his own decisions.

by Anonymousreply 38302/27/2013

R382, if that kid Jonathan Bennett who played Jr. before JY had been Scott's "bff" then we'd KNOW he was at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 38402/27/2013

Just saw a Facebook posting about Louis Tomlinson (boy band One Direction) and just realized he and Chandler are virtually the same age. YIKES! Maybe we're expecting too much from Chandler ... or maybe some other people are overly impressed with Louis.

by Anonymousreply 38502/27/2013

R383 You need to remember Kristin's motivation for "loving" Brady. She wants to hurt him and his father big time, like she was hurt when she was left at the altar. The only catch is she's begun to really fall in love with him but is trying not to.

by Anonymousreply 38602/27/2013

R386 Marlena's meddling is hurting Brady's chances of happiness.

Marlena is jealous of Kirsten. She saw a way to get happiness and is going for it. While Marlena is stuck in limbo with a hubby who is MIA.

If her own marriage is having problems, she shouldn't take it out on her own step-son.

by Anonymousreply 38702/27/2013

I missed today's episode. Did Wilson play hide the cannoli?

by Anonymousreply 38802/27/2013

Marlena was just causing more trouble in the Brady/Kristen star-crossed romance.

by Anonymousreply 38902/27/2013

So what's the story with Nick? Was his ass torn to shreds in prison?

by Anonymousreply 39002/27/2013

For May sweeps: "Who killed Nick Fallon?"

by Anonymousreply 39102/27/2013

James Scott is engaged to a woman.

Kristen revealed what happened to her away from Salem. I'm telling you, Susan is going to pop out soon. What I don't get is her saying that she basically had to make a deal to get out of there with Stefano. Yeah, okay, what was it? Why did Stefano disown her? I don't remember that happening back in 1998 when she left the show. Is this a new thing that the show just made up now? One last thing, why on Earth was no one shocked to see her turn up in town after 15 years? She talked about how they all had a funeral for her. Okay, if they thought she was dead, why didn't people like Marlena have a heart attack when she appeared?

I hand it to Days for not forgetting the past, something they would have glossed over in the past, but there's still loose end, looser than Chandler asshole.

by Anonymousreply 39202/27/2013

Loved the Marlena and Kate scene at the hospital. Sometimes it's difficult to remember that they used to be very good friends at one point.

by Anonymousreply 39302/27/2013

Did Marlena and Kate ever scissor? Would be cool if both of Will's gammies had dipped their toes in the lady pond...and with each other. How very B&B-ish.

by Anonymousreply 39402/28/2013

Okay, so Kristen explained that it must have gotten back to Salem that she was living in Europe, and wasn't dead. Marlena sort of said the same thing when Kristen first showed up back in October.

I still don't get what Kristen had to do, the deal she made to Stefano in order to get out of prison. There were gearing up for her to say something specific. Honestly, it was also the perfect opportunity for her to reveal that she prostituted and was raped repeatedly. That would have gotten a marriage proposal in no time. Stupid bitch.

I've got one big question: when did Stefano disown her? I still don't recall that happening back in 1998.

by Anonymousreply 39502/28/2013

During today's scene with Will and Lucas, it became obvious that Sonny is changing and losing weight, but something is happening to his face and hairline. I know that comes with weight loss, but is he old enough for his metabolism to be changing and for his features to begin to set in a more "adult" way? Did someone write that he had been ill? I hope that's not true. He's losing the cuteness he used to have, and his warmth and energy seem to be down too. I really like him and hope he can regain the magic he used to have.

by Anonymousreply 39602/28/2013

It's amazing to see how much weight Freddie. I know they get a few weeks off here and there. It's just so dramatic from one week to the next. He said that he was purposely losing weight, and now that he's getting older, he's begun worrying about his health. He had Bell's Palsy last year.

by Anonymousreply 39702/28/2013

Today's scenes.

"Listen to your boyfriend!"

by Anonymousreply 39802/28/2013

This is just how a soap opera with gay characters should work--the gay characters are just as normal and just as fucked up as everyone else. Life is an equal opportunity to suffer, regardless of your allegiance to pole or hole.

I'm especially interested in the glances Sonny and Lucas keep giving each other. Is Bryan Datillo gay?

Nick should grow a moustache so he can twirl it. Why am I afraid Will is somehow going to rescue Nick from his rapist, who we learned is due in town on the 15th?

by Anonymousreply 40002/28/2013

Bryan D. is married to a woman and has a kid or two. He's even talked about running lines with one of his kids who is around 12-13 or so.

by Anonymousreply 40102/28/2013

Bryan was in a gay film a few years ago.

He went on Twitter and tried to start a campaign to get the writers to give him more scenes.

Freddie cut the carbs. He said it in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 40202/28/2013

Did you ever see those guys who get doughy, but they still have muscled arms? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 40302/28/2013

No mention of Sami slapping Nick? It's always great when Sami gets to slap someone. Abigail and Chloe's bitch fight in Horton Square was NOTHING compared to some of Sami's.

by Anonymousreply 40402/28/2013

I was actually more impressed with Nick's calling Sami a bitch than I was with her reaction to it. I mean, I hate that fucking skinny murdering twerp (and his kidnapper fiancee), but calling your enemy's mother a bitch, mmm mmm mmm, a little crossgenerational ballsiness today on DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 40502/28/2013

I'm waiting for Chloe to go full psycho. Taunting Abigail with her dead father? Damn, that was harsh and vicious but Ghoul Girl got just what she wanted -- having Abby lash out in public, making her look like the aggressor while Chloe looked like the victim.

by Anonymousreply 40602/28/2013

I hope Chloe is on during a non Wilson episode. I hate crazy Chloe. I liked her when she couldn't make up her mind whether she'd like to suck Philip's dick or Brady's (the *real* Brady). Oh, the options that girl had.

by Anonymousreply 40702/28/2013

Chloe's mother comes back next week. I'm hearing that this is going to turn into a Munchhausen situation. I mean, it looks that way already, right? Chloe's return hasn't been a hit with the fans. Some are only referring to her as Tits McGee. Why does she look like some Latina drag queen?

by Anonymousreply 40802/28/2013

Bring back real Philip and real Brady, et voila, real Chloe.

by Anonymousreply 40902/28/2013

Who's real Brady? Does he have massive moobs like Eric Martsolf? You do realize that Eileen will keep fucking whatever 'Brady' they cast, right?

by Anonymousreply 41002/28/2013

Please stop mocking Eric Martsoff's moobs. It wounds. True, they are quite pronounced, but they are divine and demand to be continuously licked and worshipped. If Eileen doesn't have a problem then neither should we.

by Anonymousreply 41102/28/2013

Years ago I used to think Chloe was breathtakingly beautiful. Now she looks like a drag Queen. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 41203/01/2013

r412, thank you. She looks like Christina Aguilera, when she does that Latina, spray tanned, caked on clown makeup, look. Her eyebrows look like they were drawn on with a fat black marker.

by Anonymousreply 41303/01/2013

Chloe is incredibly beautiful. She is so beautiful, that you look at her and go damn. Also, that character is part of what is making Days so good now. Jennifer and Daniel are coma inducing. Why would a hot guy like Daniel who has fucked everything in Salem want a dried up prune like Jennifer. They have no chemistry. They have nothing, but Chloe makes it fun and you can root for her. When Daniel and Jen were about to fuck on Alice's couch today, I was about to turn off the TV, blasphemy! But Chloe taunting Abigail was wonderful soap opera. Playing the Jack card was brilliant, because she was speaking for a lot of fans.

by Anonymousreply 41403/01/2013

I really despise that punk Nick. Which is why I can't wait for his boyfriend to arrive in Salem.

by Anonymousreply 41503/01/2013

I'm also a Nick hater. I also hope Sonny and Chad find a way to make Gabi pay for her role in Melanie's kidnapping.

by Anonymousreply 41603/01/2013

Who would win in a fight between Kristian, Sami , Kate or Nicole ?

by Anonymousreply 41703/01/2013

Glad i can catch up on this thread. I have been FF days or even deleting it. So Boring.

by Anonymousreply 41803/01/2013

Happy Birthday,Freddie!

by Anonymousreply 41903/01/2013

R417 Kristen hands down.Nicole in second. Kate in third and Sami fourth.

I think that Nadia/Chloe is still gorgeous but her look is more Hollywood now. Christina Aguilera?! Unh? That girl is fat Nadia is in good shape.

Eric Martsolf has a great body for a 41 year old.Moobs? No, no,no. He works out darlings and has a nice chest. I get the impression that some people here think that a 18 year old twink's body is perfect.Henceforth all the queeny outrage over Freddy not having a 30 size waist.

by Anonymousreply 42003/01/2013

R419, Freddie's birthday is not until the 19th.

by Anonymousreply 42103/01/2013

[quote]Also, that character is part of what is making Days so good now.

No, she isn't. Chole shouldn't be on the show. 99% of the viewers are saying that. Her story is pointless. In fact, the entire Jennifer and Jonas storyline needs to face the ax. These actors should be sent to the unemployment office already. They're a waste of money.

Oh, and Kristen would kill every person in Salem easily. That bitch is divine! How anyone could not love Eileen is beyond me. As Chris Matthews would say: I get a tingle up my leg every time she's on screen.

I can't wait for her, Brady, and Stefano living in the mansion together. I am so over he depressing hotel room. It's like she's hiding out in there, which is probably the point. I just don't feel that's really been cemented in Salem yet until she moves into the mansion. She's been like a visitor living in the hotel.

Eileen is our honorary drag queen. Can you believe the rumors still persist that she had a sex change? Do you think she's aware of this? Snopes got to the bottom of the whole thing a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 42203/01/2013

[quote]I think that Nadia/Chloe is still gorgeous but her look is more Hollywood now. Christina Aguilera?! Unh? That girl is fat Nadia is in good shape.

We're talking about the makeup, hon. Not her body.

by Anonymousreply 42303/01/2013

[quote]Go GH

I don't how anyone can watch any other show than Days out of the four shows left in daytime. I tried watching them -- my god, they are so bad. The acting is atrocious, the sets look ridiculous, almost CGI'ed. I thought for sure that Days was going to be the crap show.

by Anonymousreply 42403/01/2013

Everyone hates Nick, and I mean with a passion! I've never seen a character so hated. See, Kristen is fun to watch, even though she's evil. Nick has no redeeming qualities, AND he's beating up on a minority. Did Days ever do something like that before. Nick's story is also timely today, with tensions in the US in regards to gay rights soaring. I applaud the show for laying it all out there. Nothing is being watered down.

by Anonymousreply 42503/01/2013

R424 Bland and the Boring seems like an internet soap!Wheeler's GL has better production values. Old and The Rested is one big snoozefest. It's boring as all heck. No wonder Sony canned ED from that shitty soap she was too good for it!Generic Hospital has some of the ugliest guys on soaps. The plotlines are like 1970 comic book plots to boots.Days as debased as it is hasn't gone to the depths the other soaps have gone. Oh and the other soaps don't have Kristen! For all you Old and Rested fans out there Ashley was no Kristen...not even close.

by Anonymousreply 42603/01/2013

[R425] I agree. Kristen is a fun character to watch. I rarely visit soap blogs or sites a couple of days back I was on a couple of sites and a lot of people posted hate comments about Nick. Many fans also hate Gabi and some also hate Rafe for never owning up to the crap his sister has pulled.

by Anonymousreply 42703/01/2013

R425 Could it be prelude to a "Who Killed Nick Fallon?" storyline?

by Anonymousreply 42803/01/2013

I don't think a "Who Killed Nick" storyline will happen. I think he will either do something that lands him in legal trouble or EJ will find out that he blackmailed Will about the shooting. EJ forgave Wil. I would love to see EJ give Nick a major smackdown.

by Anonymousreply 42903/01/2013

I don't think they'd kill of a Horton grandchild. After all, he's the grandchild of Marie Horton, portrayed by Maree Cheatham and the late Lanna Saunders, and Alex Marshall, portrayed by Quinn Redeker, best known as the screenwriter on The Deer Hunter, Rex Sterling on Y&R, and the long-time bf of Deidre Hall.

by Anonymousreply 43003/01/2013

They would definitely kill Nick. They've killed characters for decades.

I'm really interested to see how Eileen handles going back to being Ashley next month. Can she remember how to do it? It's going to be really weird to watch now, especially since the shows will be airing at the same time featuring her as a saint, and then the devil incarnate.

I've said it a million times, but I'd love for them to somehow work her character into the Wilson storyline, maybe even a future one. That would be the gayest thing to ever happen in all of daytime: the queen of camp divadom, and daytime's gay powercouple, all together!

I wonder how long Eileen will last on the show. Anyone wanna place bets? Her last run was 5 years. Then when she returned to Y&R and B&B, then back to Y&R, she lasted I think 13 years (1999-2012?).

For someone to be on a soap only 5 years and to leave the kind of mark is unbelievable.

BTW, John returns next week to confront all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 43103/01/2013

[quote]John returns next week to confront all this shit.

John Abbott?

by Anonymousreply 43203/01/2013

John McBain?

by Anonymousreply 43303/01/2013

John James?

by Anonymousreply 43403/01/2013

Hot Ass Johnny Zacchara?

by Anonymousreply 43503/01/2013

Lady Geary?

by Anonymousreply 43603/01/2013

John Randolph?

by Anonymousreply 43703/01/2013

Will told Nick "you want me to turn myself in or else you'll do it for me?" in front of Sonny, Lucas, Sami and EJ. what i heard was "you want be to bend over or you'll do it for me?"

Will's small pouty lips bet look like his tight rosebud butt hole cherry!

by Anonymousreply 43803/01/2013

[quote] John returns next week to confront all this shit.

Of course Marlena is going to let it 'slip' about Brady and Kristen, in an effort to continue her mission to break-up this love duo.

by Anonymousreply 43903/01/2013

r439, what are you on about? John was already told what's going on from Stefano in Europe. He announced how he'll be a father figure to Brady. lmao. I was so sick of John Mascolo last year, but now I kind of enjoy him. I think it was overload last year, not to mention his stupid storylines. Stefano with Kristen is going to be a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 44003/01/2013

Abigale walking in on her doctor crush (whose name escapes me) in the supply closet is total greys anatomy 101. there should be a panty slumber party amongst EJ, Nick, Rafe, Will, Sonny and Lucas. oh and my the way Chandler aka Will covering his forehead with those bangs and hair all blown towards his face as he is told by Nick to sign custody over is so childish. My 28 month old nephew combs his hair like that!

by Anonymousreply 44103/01/2013

Abigale is part of that virginity club in school. She's going to give her virginity to him, btw. There, I totally ruined it for you. Thank god they got rid of that Jay Leno Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 44203/01/2013

R440 Marlena has been on a mission to break up Brady and Kristen, using every trick in the book.

by Anonymousreply 44303/01/2013

r443, but what would the trick be there? Brady is going to be living in Stefano's mansion. What would she have to say? She doesn't have to do anything, and like I said, John already knows.

by Anonymousreply 44403/01/2013

R444 Marlena keeps instigating these conflicts between Brady and John in hopes that will lead to a falling out between Brady and Kristen.

Marlena should just butt out and focus on her own relationship, than her step-son.

by Anonymousreply 44503/01/2013

Lil' Johnny Abbott?

by Anonymousreply 44603/01/2013

The scenes today with Nick, Will, Sami, EJ, Sonny and Lucas were surprisingly strong. The actor who plays Nick was really good.

by Anonymousreply 44703/01/2013

Maybe he got a job somewhere playing Daniel Sunjata's little brother, R442.

by Anonymousreply 44803/01/2013

What happened to Abigail and Chad? Did they split up already?

by Anonymousreply 44903/01/2013

I thought Abigail dumped Chad after his revelation at the wedding, R449.

by Anonymousreply 45003/01/2013

Here's preview pix for next week with Nick about to get raped in jail.

by Anonymousreply 45103/01/2013

I will give credit where credit is due. Missy Reeves looked stunningly beautiful today. Perfect hair and face. She's always been a good actress, but the kind of disheveled look of hers the past few months has been distracting. It's great to see her back in find form even though she's a total bigot with gay issues.

by Anonymousreply 45203/01/2013

Here's today's scenes. Knock out episode!! Nick getting them all in a room together, forcing Will to give up his daughter.

The show is definitely going to win an Emmy again.

by Anonymousreply 45303/01/2013

I totally disagree with you R452. Missy is a muss. She's a terrible actress. She and Daniel have no chemistry. Their relationship is totally unbelievable -- without chemistry. They both need to be kicked off the show.

by Anonymousreply 45403/01/2013

It's not just that Nick is evil, he's scary evil. Like he's off balance or a self loathing closet case or something. How can they make a Horton this bad?

I love Chloe and I love that she's fucking with Jennifer and Daniel, the worst couple in the history of couples. Bring back Peter Blake.

by Anonymousreply 45503/01/2013

Lest you forget, Nick's grandparents were heavily into bondage/S&M. Nick's mother had multiple personalities. So with his psychological DNA, it makes sense for him to be off kilter. That Marie always was the black sheep of the Horton family. Imagine, running off to become a nun.

by Anonymousreply 45603/01/2013

R456 Well, Hope, then why are you always being so codependent and so nice to Nick? You made me sick yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 45703/01/2013

Hortons stick together through thick and thin. That little queen Will is not a real Horton. We know that he's actually a Winograd.

by Anonymousreply 45803/01/2013

R458 What is a Winograd?

by Anonymousreply 45903/01/2013

I can't believe they only get to do one take on these shows. I'd have a nervous breakdown. James Scott improvises.

by Anonymousreply 46003/01/2013

James Scott is packing 12x8.

by Anonymousreply 46103/01/2013

James Scott does look incredibly hot and incredibly well hung on the show. No wonder Will's boi cooter was twitching a mile a minute whenever he got within a foot of him.

by Anonymousreply 46203/01/2013

R459 Kate's maiden name.

by Anonymousreply 46303/01/2013

EJ/James needs to stretch my boi cooter open too!

by Anonymousreply 46403/01/2013

EJ is 12x8. Nick is 8x4. That's already been established. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 46503/01/2013

r463, that is DL fiction and you know it. Current Kate is NOT Kate Winograd.

by Anonymousreply 46603/01/2013

Nick can pound me after EJ opens me up. And then Rafe and Lucas can join in.

by Anonymousreply 46703/01/2013

Brady is 7x5. Father Eric is 9x6. Again, confirmed. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 46803/01/2013

r466 In a recent issue of Soap Digest, they quizzed Lauren Koslow about Kate's background. One of the questioned they asked was what was Kate's maiden name. Response she gave was Winograd. Soap Digest said it was correct.

by Anonymousreply 46903/02/2013

Elaine Princi originated the role of Kate on Days of our Lives

by Anonymousreply 47003/02/2013

Kate Winograd is Elaine Princi's most famous role. She's still stopped on the streets daily by fans who miss her.

by Anonymousreply 47103/02/2013

Oh please, Laren Koslow's blue streak is more famous than Princi.

by Anonymousreply 47203/02/2013

r454 - I was more talking about the fact that her hair looked great, her makeup was nice, her face looked pretty ... not her usual look of climbing out of a dumpster after a weekend of partying. Totally agree with the awful Daniel relationship, but I still think she brings a lot to the character of Jennifer.

by Anonymousreply 47303/02/2013

That Jewish actress who's after Jennifer said in an interview that Missy is teaching her how to tweet. I'm not making this up. lmao

by Anonymousreply 47403/02/2013

Elaine Princi was never memorable in anything.

PROSPECT PARK

presents

ONE LIFE TO LIVE

Starring

ROBIN STRASSER

as

Dorian Cramer Lord

by Anonymousreply 47503/02/2013

ELAINE PRINCI

as

HOMELESS CRONE #3

by Anonymousreply 47603/02/2013

ELAINE PRINCI

as

DISHWASHER #3 IN BRADY'S PUB and PARKING ATTENDENT #2 AT CHEZ ROUGE

by Anonymousreply 47703/02/2013

This will be announced Monday. You bitches aren't laughing so hard now, are you? Susan who?

PROSPECT PARK

presents

ALL MY CHILDREN

Starring

Elaine Princi

as

Erica Kane

by Anonymousreply 47803/02/2013

***** BREAKING NEWS *****

Queen Elizabeth II has been forced to cancel a visit to Wales today after being struck down with suspected gastroenteritis. The monarch was due to attend a military celebration in Swansea as part of the city’s St David’s Day celebrations.

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said she will instead spend the weekend at Windsor, and will be assessed by doctors in the coming days. US actress Elaine Princi, best known for her memorable run in the late 70s as Kate Winograd on the NBC daytime soap opera "Days of Our Lives", has been called to Windsor to be at her bedside.

by Anonymousreply 47903/02/2013

Daniel is 8-1/2x6, John is 9x6, Roman is 9x7, and Victor is 5-1/4x3. EJ still leads with 12x8. All confirmed. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 48003/02/2013

Roman has a small, shriveled dick. And no way John has more than Daniel.

Also, Rafe's big, thick uncut piece has been ignored.

And let's not forget that fine ass Cameron. He's got to be swinging at least 9.

by Anonymousreply 48103/02/2013

Paging Dr. Cameron and his big swinging pipe...

by Anonymousreply 48203/02/2013

Dr Cameron and his giant Blatino sizemeat puts these other bitches to shame.

by Anonymousreply 48303/02/2013

I think EJ is still bigger than Cameron.

But they should have Will measure them both and verify.

by Anonymousreply 48403/02/2013

R474 Which Jewish actress ,Lauren Koslow or Ari Zucker? I love Ari she is one hot Jewish girl and she plays a great Gentile to boot!

Elaine Princi is fabulous. She's the American Claudia Cardinale. She was great as Dorian and excelled on Days not once but twice(she might come back for one more swing)!Unlike other soap actresses she can teach. That's more than I can say for DeeDee Hall, La Lucci and Ms Strasser.

One question about Lauren did she leave Days in 2002 to do Bland and The Boring(B & B) again or was she loaned out by Days?

by Anonymousreply 48503/02/2013

James and Casey with cum staches!

by Anonymousreply 48603/02/2013

Nobody even remotely remembers Elaine Princi. From anything.

Lauren was loaned to B&B because Joe Mascolo was on B&B then and was supposed to be loaned back to DAYS. I think Days ended up not using him, but that was supposed to be the deal at the time.

by Anonymousreply 48703/02/2013

r485, it was done in exchange for Joe Mascolo who was on contract at B&B at the time. Days wanted him back for a short time, so they swapped the actors.

by Anonymousreply 48803/02/2013

Dr Cameron wants to show you his print!

by Anonymousreply 48903/02/2013

Lauren Koslow isn't Jewish.

We're talking about the broad at the hospital with the curly poodle hair.

by Anonymousreply 49003/02/2013

R487 She is remembered as Dorian. And of course, diehard soap fans. Of which there are many here...I mean how many people have mentioned La Princi here for Pete's sake?

So the Bells and The Cordays do have a cosier relationship than I thought. Sony has no piece of Bland and Boring so there was no network or ownership stake to ease the trade so to speak. Unlike the ED Old and Rested trade to Days, Sony wasn't involved to make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 49103/02/2013

Will on his on his back while EJ is fucking his throat, while Brady has Will's legs around his neck power pounding Will tight twink boy hole. The room is hot, the boys are sweating and you can hear Will choking on EJ's cock while groaning as Brady thrusts harder and deeper inside of Will's hungry hole. That is when Cameron walks into the room, a thick enormous cock, rock hard and looking to plunder some hole. Brady looks at him and says we can share. So Brady grabs Will and falls back on the bed with Will on top. EJ, looks at Will's stuffed hole and says in his English accent, 'I don't think there's any room'. Cameron says, 'I'll make room' and begins sliding his enormous pole into Will. Will begins to moan loudly. Brady tells EJ to put his cock in Will's mouth to shut him up. Just as Will is about to burst with cock, Rafe walks in....

by Anonymousreply 49203/02/2013

R492 This is the stuff that fan fiction is made of. Change all the names here and you've got a new internet sensation called 50 Shades Of Gay......

Is it me or did you leave out a rimnjob? If I were your editor I would a rusty trombone to the list of acts that occur within your rather salacious tale.

by Anonymousreply 49303/02/2013

Father Eric will perform the rim job. He can then play dueling swords in Will's mouth with EJ and Dr. Feelgood.

by Anonymousreply 49403/02/2013

It can't be Eric, since Eric is Will's biological uncle. It would have to be either T or Chad to do the rimjob.

Can Will's holes take all the punishment? Stay tuned for the next episode. *Cue organ music.

by Anonymousreply 49503/02/2013

Elaine Princi also played glamourous drug dealer Miranda Marlowe on As The World Turns in the early 80s; she romanced good son Dr. Bob Hughes. Her even more glamourous sister was played by Zsa Zsa Gabor.

by Anonymousreply 49603/02/2013

Miranda was pushing drugs in Oakdale.

Peter Reckell was on World Turns at the time and his character suffered an OD because of Miranda.

by Anonymousreply 49703/02/2013

Elaine Princi and Lauren Koslow are good friends in real life. Just thought you'd like to know that.

by Anonymousreply 49803/02/2013

Uh that's nice.....are they clamboxing?!

by Anonymousreply 49903/02/2013

How about a shirtless Father Eric Brady as Pope? Imagine what that would do for the Catholic church worldwide? The fact that it would be an actor wouldn't hurt a thing.

And gripe about Missy Reeves. She;s 46 years old, stop playing as a horny 22 year old. Jennifer should not be depicted this way.

by Anonymousreply 50003/02/2013

I'm no fan of Mossy Reeves, but Dee Hall was playing a kitten in heat well into her late 50s.

by Anonymousreply 50103/02/2013

That should have been Missy, not Mossy.

by Anonymousreply 50203/02/2013

Her husband's nickname is Mussy Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 50303/02/2013

I loved that you had the pope resigning and right after you had a priest and a broad having an affair on the same network an hour later.

by Anonymousreply 50403/02/2013

I love all the Catholic elements so prevalent in Days now and think there should be more scary Catholic stuff in Days...like Catholic occult stuff, having visions of Saints, Black Masses, occult rituals, etc.

by Anonymousreply 50503/02/2013

Oh, and statues of the Virgin crying blood and stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 50603/02/2013

One of the characters should also have stigmata.

by Anonymousreply 50703/02/2013

If they would just bring Jim Reilly back we would get that r505

by Anonymousreply 50803/02/2013

Dr Cameron wants to know how big we think his dick looks at r489

Nathan is 6'1

by Anonymousreply 50903/02/2013

NASA has released a press release saying they have found an ancient temple site on Mars where there is a statue of a female deity that resembles iconic American TV actress Elaine Princi.

by Anonymousreply 51003/02/2013

[quote]If they would just bring Jim Reilly back we would get that [R505]

You gotta shovel, hon?

by Anonymousreply 51103/02/2013

John was a priest remember.

Seriously, it's 1993 all over again: a priestly affair, Kristen DiMera... if they could just get another demonic possession, we're right back to that time period. Pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 51203/02/2013

Kristen told Nicole: 'never get involved with a priest. Trust me,' a few weeks ago. Days is not pretending that they already did a similar storyline, including paternity test switchings before. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 51303/02/2013

Jim Reilly is dead, R508.

That scene where Nick called Sami a bitch and she slapped him. Did I imagine some chemistry there ? Seemed like he was set to grab her and kiss her. But he got all puppyish instead. It would be pretty funny if they went there.

by Anonymousreply 51403/02/2013

Days is all about MILF, GILF, and gay sex. Love it! I love how they don't even consider Lauren Koslow's age when banging the character Rafe. You'd think they'd only do one MILF story with Kristen. The show is timely since cougars and gays are all the rage.

by Anonymousreply 51503/02/2013

I'd love to see them bring on Elaine Princi as a new character and then recast Stefano's Asian girlfriend with Mia Korf. Mia as Kristen's wicked stepmother? Now that's a catfight I'd like to see. And then they can bring on Karen Witter as Kristen's long-lost biological half-sister.

by Anonymousreply 51603/02/2013

Some kid is going to turn out to be Nicole's kid, or some shit. Wouldn't you know if a kid fell out of your cooter?

Apparently, some massive is going to happen to Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 51703/02/2013

Casey Deidrick:Revolution Tweet

"Excited for my 1st day of filming. Wilmington, NC you are beautiful, but holy hell it's cold"

by Anonymousreply 51803/02/2013

Cute?

by Anonymousreply 51903/02/2013

Looks like he's Chandler's father.

by Anonymousreply 52003/02/2013

Weird/Fugly looking Molly Burnett

by Anonymousreply 52103/02/2013

Molly has Down's Syndrome. She is a weird broad.

by Anonymousreply 52203/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 52303/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 52403/02/2013

There are hilarious caps of Molly on the show, some looking like a bloated 50-year-old mess. She is such a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 52503/02/2013

Yes, it's her.

by Anonymousreply 52603/02/2013

Hot as Hell Nathan Owens

by Anonymousreply 52703/02/2013

Any photos of Nathan Owens feets?

by Anonymousreply 52803/02/2013

Nathan's nips are freakishly small.

by Anonymousreply 52903/02/2013

r528 @ r489 nathan owens feets

by Anonymousreply 53003/02/2013

Nathan is so fucking beautiful, Im not even disappointed by his tiny nipples.

by Anonymousreply 53103/02/2013

[quote] There are hilarious caps of Molly on the show, some looking like a bloated 50-year-old mess

Like her mother on the show?

(oh yes i went there)

by Anonymousreply 53203/02/2013

There's an interview with James Scott and Alison "Grandma at 38" Sweeney in this week's Soap Digest.

James is so. fucking. HOT.

by Anonymousreply 53303/02/2013

Freddie and Alison have lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 53403/02/2013

Compare that clip from last year with the ones now.

by Anonymousreply 53503/02/2013

The women on this show look like Santa Monica Blvd. trannies.

by Anonymousreply 53603/02/2013

R536 is blind.

by Anonymousreply 53703/02/2013

No, R536 is telling it like it is.

There's no really attractive women on this show. The older women are overly made up like drag queens.

Ali Sweeney's OK - if you like soccer mom types.

The real beauty is the actress who plays Nicole. Everyone else is tarted up to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 53803/02/2013

Shudder to think what Suzi Rogers looks like sans makeup. Imagine it would be one of those sights that scar one emotionally for life. It must take hours for the hair and makeup people to get that wax museum look.

by Anonymousreply 53903/02/2013

That look has served her well, R539.

For the last 40 years. Unchanged.

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa is hiding in her hair.

by Anonymousreply 54003/02/2013

Susan Seaforth Hayes looks so naturally feminine and not overdone when she appears. What's her secret?

by Anonymousreply 54103/02/2013

Susie Hayes? LMAO.

That bitch sleeps in formaldehyde!

by Anonymousreply 54203/03/2013

Based on some information I received this evening, I need to revise EJ's manhood upwards from 12x8. He's now a confirmed 13x8-1/2. Please remember to use the new data in future posts. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 54303/03/2013

R538 - Alison is beautiful, but I agree with the soccer mom comment. Nadia who plays Chloe used to be stunning. Ariana (Nicole) is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 54403/03/2013

F the pussy we want M cock and ass!!!

Vivid Entertainment's Dicks of our Lusts starring the men of Salem.

by Anonymousreply 54503/03/2013

Also, EJ is a confirmed super shooter.

His 13 x 8.5 generates a shower of cum. Bottoms who have witnessed it say it almost appears that he's pissing cum, not shooting it.

by Anonymousreply 54603/03/2013

I just saw a clip of Susan Hayes from 1970. She had a very similar look and vibe to Lana Parilla (who has found fame as Regina on Once Upon a Time but was even more SSH-like as Trina on Swingtown).

by Anonymousreply 54703/03/2013

I feel bad for Deidre having to play off Eileen with the way she looks. Eileen is drop dead gorgeous and Deidre looks like a total granny. I'm guessing the writers knew that Srake looks too old for Eileen to persue in the show.

by Anonymousreply 54803/03/2013

R547 Susan was attractive when she was younger.

She's not unattractive now, but that grey/white/blond look she's had for 20 years definitely ages her, and teasing it to high heaven makes her look cheap.

by Anonymousreply 54903/03/2013

Lana Parilla? Unh? Lana has that Sicilian/Puerto vibe whereas SSH is such a WASP! Lana is hot but her delivery is so spicy compared to SSH.She can't get rid of her accent either. I wonder if SSH would look better if she died her hair?

Did SSH cheat on Doug when she did the Bell soap thing? She looked like a cougar back then. I wonder what Doug was doing at home......was he cheating?

Alison Sweeney is attractive. She's a milf. Is she smoldering diva/hot...no. But she's doable.Her breastes(sic) are nice.

Ari Walker is the hottest Jewish girl in Hollywood since Hedy Lamarr. She has a great personality to boot. Does she step out on her husband? She seems rather chummy with Eric Martsolf.....

EJ's accent sounds affected. I know he's English and Scottish but it sounds like he "poshs" up his accent. Is Scott gay? Someone claimed that he was engaged to a girl.....I get a gay or bi vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 55003/03/2013

I do think she's an attractive older woman, R549 -- actually, she looks pretty darn great for 69 years old. But some of the older photos I've seen of her are quite stunning. But only when she is a brunette. I agree, this grey/white/blond thing does nothing for her.

And geez -- her husband is an awfully spry 88 year old.

by Anonymousreply 55103/03/2013

Does anybody think DAYS should go back to doing supernatural stories? Think about the possibilities Chloe is abducted by a UFO and falls in love with an Alien and comes back to Salem and tells everyone it's Daniels baby to break him and Jennifer up.

I think I'm on to something

by Anonymousreply 55203/03/2013

I meant Ari Zucker! It's funny how we can confuse the characters with their real names.

If Susan comes back then the Reilly years will creep back in a tiny bit. That means Nicole will become possessed this time. It would be fabulous to see Ari act so queeny and wicked. She would certainly outdo that ham/faux vampire Caleb from GH...;)

by Anonymousreply 55303/03/2013

Suzanne Rogers starred opposite Katharine Hepburn in the Broadway musical "Coco"

by Anonymousreply 55403/03/2013

[quote] Is Scott gay? Someone claimed that he was engaged to a girl.....I get a gay or bi vibe from him.

He's straight, but I've heard rumors that he is definitely an exhibitionist. He's apparently got a nice cock, and has a thing about men and women seeing him naked in public. Someone on here, I think, claimed to have watched him fuck his gf at a swing club.

by Anonymousreply 55503/03/2013

There was a story here on DL on another soap thread about how James Scott is a tease and user. When he was on AMC, he led Michael E. Knight on. Knight fell for him hard, but Scott had no intention of ever letting Knight have his way with him. This didn't stop Scott from using Knight to get things. Apparently, Knight was crushed by Scott's games and ther cast members hated Scott for how he led Knight on.

Scott's led a bohemian lifestyle, living off the streets when he was younger, learning how to use his looks and charm to get what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 55603/03/2013

[quote]Scott had no intention of ever letting Knight have his way with him

Have you seen Michael E. Knight lately. Tad the Cad is Tad the Fat, Bloated Mess. He looks like a Paw Paw now. Ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 55703/03/2013

I wonder if Nathan Owens has sucked cock before. He sure purses his lips like he'd be great at it

by Anonymousreply 55803/03/2013

Well, gay or straight, few people have had the chemistry James Scott has had with Chandler Massey.

He certainly knows how to flirt with a man or put the idea of sex with a man across.

by Anonymousreply 55903/03/2013

r558, his body + lack of talent = casting couch session. Simple formula.

by Anonymousreply 56003/03/2013

R556 Knight likes cock? Really, I thought Liza Colby had him pussy whipped!Did he have an affair with Marci? Or was it Mia Sara....or Antoinette Byron ,the original Skye.MK must have fucked one of these girls.....Which one of the guys on AMC did MK have s good time with?

by Anonymousreply 56103/03/2013

I think Hickland was bearding for Knight or they really loved each other....but the MEK is gay rumors have been around for years.

by Anonymousreply 56203/03/2013

Few things:

Lauren Koslow, I found her private Facebook page through someone, and she is the biggest Bowie fan on the planet. She had said that the streak in her hair was a tribute to him. The second thing that was pretty interesting is how pro-gay she is. Her Likes contain every gay organization on the planet, and for Valentine's Day she posted a lesbian couple kissing. She seems like a sweetheart. I know she talks about Wilson to fans via her Facebook fan site, and her Twitter account.

Now, they're going to cast a new love interest for Jennifer, as the writers feel that Missy has no connection to the character Daniel. They released the actor's name too. I can't remember it right now though.

by Anonymousreply 56303/03/2013

I recall a BI about 10 years ago about a married couple on different ABC shows who each had a same-sex encounter while on some promotional junket at Disneyworld. Just about everyone concluded it was Knight and Hickland. He is probably bi, and has always pinged. His best on-screen chem has always been with the actors who've played his brother Jake rather than withh his female costars. Cat is the epitome of a lipstick lez.

by Anonymousreply 56403/03/2013

r554

She was also in FOLLIES!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56503/03/2013

She was also in the original production of MY AMERICAN COUSIN.

by Anonymousreply 56603/03/2013

R563 I trolldared you from another thread where you refereed to Madonna as a novelty act.

No offense but how is somebody who has sold over 320 million albums since 1983, is listd in the Guinness Book as the most successful and biggest selling female artist of all time, has more top 10 hits than amybody in history and just completed a record breaking, years #1 tour a novelty artist? What's your definition

Sorry to derail the thread.

by Anonymousreply 56703/03/2013

Cat is a lezzie then did she beard for David Hasselhof?!

R563 I love Lauren. One funny thing about her Bowie fandom, she's not a fan from way back when. She became a fan when her daughter latched on to him.She actually went to see Bowie with her daughter in NYC on one of her breaks from Days.

Daniel and Jennifer have no chemistry. They look boring together.Maybe Jason Brooks can come back to Days........

by Anonymousreply 56803/03/2013

R567 Big Mac argument.

Sorry to rerail the thread.

by Anonymousreply 56903/03/2013

[quote] Cat is the epitome of a lipstick lez.

She just married Todd Fisher, brother of Carrie and son of Eddie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds.

That being said, she may well be bi.

by Anonymousreply 57003/03/2013

R567 Why don't you respond to the poster on the Madonna thread? It's so out of context here.

by Anonymousreply 57103/03/2013

[quote] She was also in the original production of MY AMERICAN COUSIN.

The night Lincoln was shot?

by Anonymousreply 57203/03/2013

Yes, Eve.

by Anonymousreply 57303/03/2013

Excuse me.....still hard here!

by Anonymousreply 57403/03/2013

After Kate is done with Rafe, it would be sexy if she had a lesbian relationship.

by Anonymousreply 57503/03/2013

Suzanne Rogers didn't "star opposite" Hepburn in Coco, she was in the ensemble. Same thing in Follies.

by Anonymousreply 57603/03/2013

No R552.

No supernatural stories.

by Anonymousreply 57703/03/2013

EJ, I want to feel your 13x8.5 deeply inside me. Very deeply. Freddie's 7x3.25 doesn't do it for me anymore. Can I come over? You there alone?

by Anonymousreply 57803/03/2013

Daniel and Jennifer have ZERO chemistry.snooze fest! (bring back Jason Brooks and let him give it to Melissa aka Jennifer. Butt on camera this time. Not in the dressing room)

by Anonymousreply 57903/03/2013

Which former stepfather will you love best, William? Will it be me, or Rafe?

by Anonymousreply 58003/03/2013

oh and r579, your husband's a fag!

by Anonymousreply 58103/03/2013

They should have RuPaul make a guest appearance to pick between Tranny Kristen and Tranny Chloe.

"Chloe, you must sashay...away!"

by Anonymousreply 58203/03/2013

Bad news for Dee Hall. Put herself up for lead actress for the Emmy

Didn't make the final cut of ten. And only 12 women submitted!

by Anonymousreply 58303/03/2013

Don't forget about us Will. We'll also let you go swinging on our big cocks.

by Anonymousreply 58403/03/2013

EJ, I think you know the answer to that. You're all I've ever wanted. You're all I think about when that fat palsy fuck flops on top of me. Please, EJ. PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 58503/03/2013

R583 ouch I always thought that Emmy voters hated her. During the possession storylinr she submitted herself and sent tapes to voters, they reportedly LAUGHED at her scenes and she was nominated then or since!

by Anonymousreply 58603/03/2013

Scott Reeves is out of a job. They could always hire him to be Jennifer's new love interest.

by Anonymousreply 58703/03/2013

r586=Peggy McKay, Lead Actress Nominee

by Anonymousreply 58803/03/2013

It gets worse for Dee Dee. There was a tie for tenth place, so 11 of the 12 got pre-nominated. Dee was the only lady who submitted not to get pre-nominated.

That's harsh.

by Anonymousreply 58903/03/2013

Peggy McCay did make the cut of the final ten.

She also is second billed (Suzanne Rogers) on Days of our Lives

by Anonymousreply 59003/03/2013

R589 They hate me, they really hate me!

by Anonymousreply 59103/03/2013

R587 I thought Jill was bringing Trisha back to Y&R. Mightn't they also bring back Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 59203/03/2013

OK, William, but only if you can handle it all night long.....

by Anonymousreply 59303/03/2013

In response to not making the cut, Dee says that NBC only has half the membership (compared to ABC and CBS)

So it would be an up-hill battle for any actor from Days to get a nomination.

by Anonymousreply 59403/03/2013

[quote]EJ, I want to feel your 13x8.5 deeply inside me.

The cock sizes on these threads are going to be 20 feet by the end of the next installment.

by Anonymousreply 59503/03/2013

No, EJ's 13 x 8.5 is maxed out. I mean, he does have a little foreskin but his huge knob makes it seem cut.

by Anonymousreply 59603/03/2013

Dee is slightly full of it. One Life was technically eligible, but virtually none of their actors submitted, and they were certainly not colluding with GH actors in nominations. Beyond that, Peggy "Wanchai Ferry is so delicious" McCay got in ahead of her.

by Anonymousreply 59703/03/2013

Speaking of maxed out, this thread is about to be maxed out.

by Anonymousreply 59803/03/2013

And so is EJ's load as he slams Will's ass.....making WIll moan and beg for more...

by Anonymousreply 59903/03/2013

Take it, William! Take my hot creamy load!

by Anonymousreply 60003/03/2013

That made me laugh. R542. Hey, whatever she's doin'....she's doin' it right! She still looks like SUSAN --unlike many actresses her age, who have had a lot of work done.

I have been an acquaintance of hers, through my place of employment, for almost 10 years. First time I met her, I couldn't help myself -- I gushed all over her about "the good ole DAYS" (the 80s) and how much I missed Julie & Doug, and we kinda became buddies. She always stops to talk to me about the show and what's going on with her & Bill. She's a hoot! She doesn't have much of a filter, so we've had some very amusing conversations about the show, Corday, and various writers/producers/actors, over the years. She's pretty candid about the work she's had done to her face.

One morning, about five years ago, I walked up and said, "Hey Susan! How are you? What's going on?" She was dressed very casually, in jeans, tennis shoes and a sweater, NO makeup.....and she immediately volunteered, "I just came from getting Botox injections -- here, here, and here." (pointing to three places on her face). I wanted to fall over laughing, because it was just so HONEST & self-effacing.

She's been very sweet to me, over the years. A few years ago, the day before Thanksgiving, a co-worker told me, "there's a blonde lady looking for you." It was Susan....with a DAYS swag-bag, for me! It ncluded A DAYS tote bag, two t-shirts, and a set of six Brady Pub beer mugs. Of course, she got it from the most recent DAYS event....but I didn't care! It's the thought that counts. She knew I would DIG it!!

So say what you will, about SSH....I think she's fantastic!

by Anonymousreply 60103/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.