Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The sex lives of TV characters

Do you ever wonder about their sexual activity? Was Mary Richards supposed to be a 40-yr. old virgin? Or did she enjoy the occasional missionary with one of her ever-changing dates?

Or Roseanne and Dan? Doggystyle?

Others?

by Anonymousreply 2702/15/2013

I would think Mary had sex. Wasn't she supposed to represent a modern career woman?

by Anonymousreply 102/12/2013

There was a ground breaking episode early in the MTM series where Mary's parents were visiting and Mary went out on a date and didn't come back until the next day.

Her parents insisted she tell them and she insisted it was no one's business but her own. She never came out and said she spent the night with her date (still too controversial, but where else could she have gone? a bath house?) but it was implied.

by Anonymousreply 202/12/2013

Love Boat always baffled me even though I was barely 12. All the male characters kept bedding various women, but on the few occasions when "Julie-your-cruise-director" met a guy, they all got into a panic about whether she would give up her virginity (it usually turned out that the guy was 'bad news' and Julie was grateful that the guys intervened).

Nothing however beats Laverne and Shirley, two dames in their 30s sharing a bedroom with twin beds... EVEN AFTER THE MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!!

by Anonymousreply 302/12/2013

I seem to remember an episode where it was implied Mary was on birth control pills.

by Anonymousreply 402/12/2013

Mary was into three-ways with Sue Ann.

by Anonymousreply 502/12/2013

Yes, R4. Mary's mother calls out, "Don't forget to take your pill" and Mary and her father both say, "I won't!"

by Anonymousreply 602/12/2013

It was Roseanne's brother-in-law who used to butt-fuck his wife. You could tell.

Ricky was like a jackrabbit and Lucy didn't care so long as there was some kissyface beforehand. And she gave him a blowjob (NOT to completion) four times a year. Or when she wanted something.

Fred and Ethel? Nope. Nada.

Ward and June loved sex but it was completely vanilla. Wally jacked off but only in the bathroom. Beaver? Let's not think about it. Eddie Haskell jerked off like he was conducting an orchestra.

The Bradys acted all cuddly but he hated her guts. Angry sex when he was drunk.

Alice Cramden was very sexual but unfulfilled. She never let Ralph know - THAT was where she drew the line on humiliation. But Norton was great in the sack. Long, slow strokes, humor, and loved cunnilingus. He called it "hitting the sewer."

by Anonymousreply 702/12/2013

How did Ma and Pa Walton get it on with all them kids around? For that matter, the horny grandparents?

by Anonymousreply 802/14/2013

Dorothy loved to top!

by Anonymousreply 902/14/2013

I imagined that Oliver and Lisa from Green Acres were fucking like rabbits. They're both so sexy and you know that Oliver loves to ram his hard dick between those tits and cum all over her expensive hairdo. Hate fucking at its best.

by Anonymousreply 1002/14/2013

[quote]her expensive hairdo

Really?

by Anonymousreply 1102/14/2013

Good post R7.

by Anonymousreply 1202/14/2013

Mr. French used to play with his peepee while sniffing Cissy's dirty panties on laundry day.

by Anonymousreply 1302/14/2013

R[13] I would think Mr. French would do that after sniffing Uncle Bill's underpants.

Despite being a bit naive, I think Balki Bartoklomis had a huge dick and gave it to Mary Ann like she never had it before.

Larry was a dud.

by Anonymousreply 1402/14/2013

Samantha would create 3 or 4 versions of herself so Darren could have a wild night. Unfortunately, uncle Arthur would occasionally turn himself into Samantha's double and give Darren head.

by Anonymousreply 1502/14/2013

Mrs. Trumbull would finger-bang herself to the drum solo in "Babalu."

Caroline and Charlie Appleby had key parties, but Ricky and Lucy were never invited.

Betty Ramsey was the BJ queen of Westport, Connecticut.

by Anonymousreply 1602/14/2013

"Ethel Mae Potter, we never forgot her." The reason they didn't forget her had nothing to do with her rendition of "Shortnin' Bread."

by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2013

I am thinking that the bedroom heat between Amy Farrah Fowler and Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) would be hotter than blue blazes with the two of them going at it like horny little pygmy chimps ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. In between physics and neurobiology experiments, of course. Sheldon's "friend that's a girl, but not a girlfriend" my ASS. Can't you picture the sex tape now..."Whips, Chains, and Banana Peels" with Amy Farrah and Sheldon. In the words of the lovely Anastacia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey, OH MY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1802/14/2013

Did Rachel sucks Ross's cock?

Did Chandler fuck Monica doggystyle?

So many questions

by Anonymousreply 1902/14/2013

In the case of Mary Richards, it was publicized that she was the first never yet married sitcom lady who was to be openly non-virgin. This was implied in the pilot episode that Mary was moving to Minneapolis because she had broken up with the fiance who had taken her virginity. Even the precocious daughter of Phyllis and Lars, little Bess, was in on this. There were several episodes where it was made known that both Mary and Rhoda were sexually active with their respective boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 2002/14/2013

Major Nelson ordered Jeannie to make her tongue twelve feet long so that she could lick his balls from across the room.

by Anonymousreply 2102/15/2013

[quote] Did Rachel sucks Ross's cock?

Occasionally, but she didn't really like it, so it was for special occasions.

by Anonymousreply 2202/15/2013

Cliff Huxtable loved eating out Claire.

by Anonymousreply 2302/15/2013

I don't think Claire returned the favor.

by Anonymousreply 2402/15/2013

Archie, Edith and Beverly LaSalle had a 3-way.

by Anonymousreply 2502/15/2013

"Please Don't Eat the Daisies" was actually a sly reference to Jean Kerr's well-known distaste for cunnilingus.

by Anonymousreply 2602/15/2013

Despite all the women he was supposed to have bedded, Joey Trebiani liked nothing better than jacking off with his finger up his ass!

by Anonymousreply 2702/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.