Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Katge MIddleton Photographed in Italy in a Bikini and Prince William the Pill Goes Batshit Again

What is wrong with you people? Don't want to be photographed sweetie, don't marry a prince?

"An Italian magazine has infuriated the royal family after publishing paparazzi pictures of a pregnant Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing in a bikini on a private holiday in the Caribbean.

The publication of the first royal "baby bump" photos comes months after the same gossip magazine, Chi, published topless pictures of the Duchess on a private holiday in France.

A royal spokeswoman said the publication was "a clear breach of the couple's right to privacy".

"We are disappointed that photographs of the duke and duchess on a private holiday look likely to be published overseas. This is a clear breach of the couple's right to privacy," added the spokeswoman for St James's Palace.

The pictures were taken on the Caribbean island of Mustique where the duchess and her husband, Prince William, are on holiday. They are said to show the duchess, formerly Kate Middleton, walking in the surf alongside the prince.

It is unclear whether the photographer was on the island or whether they were taken from a boat offshore.

In September topless pictures of the Duchess taken at a French chateau were published in a French magazine, Closer. They were republished in other magazines, including Chi, and in the Irish edition of the Daily Star.

The existence of the pictures emerged over the weekend. The Sunday People, in an article headlined "Fresh agony over bikini snaps", reported that the pictures had been taken. The paper said it had "chosen not to view the pictures and, like the rest of the British media, will not publish them".

The incident echoes the treatment of the prince's mother, Princess Diana, when she was pregnant with William in 1982.

At the time she was on holiday on a Caribbean island when photographers from the Daily Star and the Sun snapped pictures of her in a bikini. The Press Council, the forerunner of the Press Complaints Commission, censured the papers for publishing the pictures."

by Anonymousreply 1802/13/2013

This is what Brits get to see of their future Monarch. Pathetic. Do they even understand the concept of free speech over there? She's not even naked.

by Anonymousreply 102/12/2013

When do we get to see William naked?

by Anonymousreply 202/12/2013

[quote] She's not even naked.

Not this time. Here are the pics of her. She doesn't even look pregnant. Anorexic Kate is just mad that there are pictures of her looking the size of a normal person

And the press did this to Princess Diana when she was pregnant. Remember that saying, "Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it"?

We all know the royal family doesn't know any history. Charles did more damage to the monarchy than his Uncle's abdication ever did

by Anonymousreply 302/12/2013

I want to see William's cock and ass.

by Anonymousreply 402/12/2013

I love it when people who do nothing go on "holiday."

by Anonymousreply 602/12/2013

[quote] Katge

Didn't he win a Grammy?

by Anonymousreply 702/12/2013

I don't getall the Kate Hate.

She seems sweet, and I am rooting for her.

by Anonymousreply 802/12/2013

R8, read R6, who gets it.

by Anonymousreply 902/12/2013

I liked the royal family a whole lot more when it was all about Diana and Sarah, Duchess of York. They livened the joint up and had some personality.

These William and Kate bores bitching about the photos today are ridiculous. Honey, if you're going on holiday and wearing a bikini (pregnant or not), then be prepared for photos. Who the hell do these two think they are? Do Will and Kate think that photos are always off limits? If so sweeties, then stay the fuck home and lock yourself in St. James Palace.

Will and Kate need to do something! By this time in their royal lives, Diana and Sarah were out in public and had taken up dozens of charities. Yes, the gossip side of their lives became a bit much, but they were out participating in British life--not locking themselves away and bitching every time they were photographed.

by Anonymousreply 1002/12/2013

I don't get people who want to see pictures of these people on a beach. Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 1102/12/2013

You're not going to see anything too risque anyway. They're on holiday with her parents and her brother & sister. Now if they have some photos of Wills & her brother frolicking on the beach, I could see the furor. But these two are crashing bores and William is way to fussy for a young guy in his 30's. He's like a granny.

by Anonymousreply 1202/13/2013

Too bad Prince Harry wasn't there. He would have spiced things up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 1302/13/2013

What are Will and Kate bitching about now? Who the fuck do they think they are? "Oooohh the paparazzi took my picture in my bathing suit." BFD.

Yes, you entitled pain in the ass. That's the job you signed up for. You get to do nothing for the rest of your life but go on holiday. We get to take your picture like it or not. Don't like it? Don't go out--or cover up.

And by the way, those pics are no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 1402/13/2013

I'm waiting for the Wedding Night Video!

by Anonymousreply 1502/13/2013

I love them together.

by Anonymousreply 1602/13/2013

Waity Kaity is the most useless person to enter the British royal family in centuries. She really has done nothing of value and seems to want to continue the trend for the rest of her life, at the expense of the British public.

If she doesn't want to be seen naked or in a bikini, then cover up outside or find a really remote location to vacation, preferably the moon.

by Anonymousreply 1702/13/2013

Kate and Will: For christssakes, get over yourselves...bitching about stupid, harmless photos. Man up and get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 1802/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.