Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think heath is an amazing shrubland habitat?

To have bestowed the first name on such a talent like Heath Ledger. There's something about the shrubland habitat. Not every shrubland habitat can produce the first name bestowed on such a wildly talented person.

What do you think it is that heath did to provide the name for such a great talent? Do you think it was the vegetation, the foliage, how the drainage was...?

Love to hear your opinions.

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 802/13/2013

Parody all you want, but when you get hit by Cupid's arrow, you'll sing a different tune.

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 102/12/2013

What parody? Who could tell the difference between this and the idiocy the Heath ledger Troll posts?

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 202/12/2013

No, but my dad's middle name is Heath, and he said he's honored to have been prospectively named for a young man born sometime after his 40th birthday who would grow up to become the finest actor of his generation - nay of all the ages - before his tragic OD.

If only BigPharma had known he would die in a puddle of his own vomit, with eight or nine of their products swirling in his system, they could have patented oxycodone and benzos and kept them off off the market. Heath could have been saved. Fuck all those cancer patients and anxious people.

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 302/12/2013

I think of his death as a test of the crisis management skills of Mary-Kate Olsen, that she tragically failed.

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 402/12/2013

I didn't like Heath in his role as "Joker" but I did like his role as shrubland. The worms feed the shrubs.

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 502/12/2013

Heath spelled backwards is Htaeh. That is an Illuminati greeting Beyonce was mouthing during her performance at the Superbowl.

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 602/12/2013

They are on the job indeed!

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 702/12/2013

Bring me... a shrubland habitat!

by I just can't stop talking about Heath Ledger!reply 802/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.