Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Where would you like to see yourself 5-6 years from now?

Hopefully, I will have realized my professional dreams by then.

I also hope that but then, I will spend less time online and more time socializing and exercising (I need lose some weight lol).

How about you?

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013

Dead.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 102/11/2013

"I need lose some weight lol"

What purpose does the 'lol' serve here?

by Anonymousreply 202/11/2013

Retired. But it will never happen unless I win the lottery; I'm nowhere near retirement age.

I've simply come to the realization that I wasn't put on this earth to work.

by Anonymousreply 302/11/2013

Thank YOU, R2.

by Anonymousreply 402/11/2013

Hopefully still employed, but thinking about planning for retirement.

by Anonymousreply 502/11/2013

I hope to be alive and well, right where I am now.

by Anonymousreply 602/11/2013

"Hopefully, I will have realized my professional dreams by then." Me, too. That, and living somewhere else that I like.

by Anonymousreply 702/11/2013

I want to be out of bed and off the couch. I'm really hoping that Ampligen, a safe, effective treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is made available to Americans. The FDA is doing everything they can to keep it off the market; it's not manufactured by EliLilly, Merck or one of the "BigPharma" companies.

People with CFS have been waiting 25 years for this drug. Presient Obama has gotten involved now and is trying to get it approved under the same expedited process as was used for AIDS drugs.

Sorry to get serious here, but CFS is real and it robbed me of my life.

by Anonymousreply 802/11/2013

Graduated, beginning my career, starting a family, and living in a place where I have equal rights under the law (if the Supreme Court does not strike down DOMA, I have the means and the desire to immigrate to Canada).

by Anonymousreply 902/11/2013

Retired.

by Anonymousreply 1002/11/2013

RETIRED and living off my trust fund!

by Anonymousreply 1102/11/2013

I'll be 29...hmm....

I would like to be on my way to owning an apartment. I would like to be with a person I am ready to settle down with. But I would be happy being single as well. Hope I'm making good money by then. I'm starting my career in politics. It would be cool to have a public policy job in DC or a job in the Mayor's office.

by Anonymousreply 1202/11/2013

Life never pans out according to your plans.

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.