Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wild West Rape Fantasy

[italic][If you are offended/grossed out by this sort of thing, don't read][/italic]

After a robbery, a gang of outlaws hides out in a cabin. One of the guys is significantly younger than the others.

After some time has passed, cabin fever lets tensions rise, and Junior gets into a fight with one of the others. When he throws a punch at him, the older guy turns him over up against a wall and pulls his shirt down around his shoulders, pinning his arms to his sides; then pulls downs his trousers. Looking at the exposed back, he says "I haven't had ass in a while". The boy shouts "No!" in panic, but he just puts a hand over his mouth, spits in the other one to use as lube, and fucks him in the ass.

The rest of the gang calmly watches the rape.

The boy struggles helplessly thoughout it, but his struggles grow more resigned, and he can't keep the older guy from reaching orgasm in his ass, which he marks by groaning loudly, then saying "Done". Afterward, the leader of the gang aks the rapist:

"How was he?"

"He was good. Real good."

The others chuckle. The quietly sobbing boy pulls his pants back up, but the leader tells him to stop, saying "not so fast". He takes out his gun and orders him to get completely naked. Then he tells him to put his hands down on the table and spread his legs. The boy has to do it, but keeps saying "Please!" and "Please no!". The leader gags him with a bandanna.

Then the whole gang passes over him.

Between turns, his hole is lubed up with spit again. Some bum him fast and violently, some take their time; some groan, call him names and talk dirty with glee, others just grunt a few times; some tell him to hold still, others order him to move his ass; but they all shoot their load in his ass, one after the other.

When they're all done, the leader tells him that since they won't be able to visit a whorehouse for a while, they would use him as a woman for the time being. As they want to keep his hole tight, he won't have to take them all on at once again, but instead he'll spend every night with another member of the gang. This night he would spend in his bed - and he was going to service him the French way this time.

by Anonymousreply 2303/25/2013

I had a "Wild, Wild West" rape fantasy that involved me and Robert Conrad. Holy Shit! That was a hot fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 102/11/2013

Justin Beiber was made for that role.

by Anonymousreply 202/11/2013

OK, here's mine...

I'm leaving the local saloon when the ground starts to shake.

I look up and see a giat mechanical spider above me that shoots out a net and pulls me to it.

Once there, several freaks let me loose and strap me face down on a metal table.

Dr. Loveless rides up in his wheelchair and shows me a steam punk fuck machine that he plans to rape my virgin hole with.

Just as I scream that sexy hung black marshall, Jim West pops up and beats all the baddies down.

In appreciation, I slide his hot tool between my lips, feeling his massive rodgrow bigger and bigger as I try to swallow it down.

Then he pulls out of my mouth and flips me over and slides right into my waiting ass. It is hot and sensual and just s he busts his lod up in me, he pulls off his face to reveal...Artemis Gordon!

Then I really scream.

by Anonymousreply 302/11/2013

I thought this was going to be about having to watch the Will Smith remake.

by Anonymousreply 402/11/2013

OP masterbates to Pasolini's Salo.

by Anonymousreply 502/11/2013

Great. Now we're a slash fiction site?

by Anonymousreply 702/11/2013

Really, OP. What was the point of this?

by Anonymousreply 802/11/2013

`8`,level 42.

by Anonymousreply 902/11/2013

I'd like to see OP as the boy.

by Anonymousreply 1002/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 1102/11/2013

I hate it when the pope starts threads. Guess we'll be seeing much more of this now he has more time on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 1202/11/2013

I was watching 'Johnny Guitar' again recently - that hideaway cabin where the 4 outlaws hung out was an ideal home really, I wondered what they got up at nights there, especially as the young guy Turkey (why not Chicken?) was quite pretty - bet he got fucked a lot. He of course got hanged by the posse who also wanted to hang Vienna (Joan).

Used to have an 80s pron tape - maybe I still do - with a western bunkhouse setting. Pretty hot stuff, guys out on the range in their chaps must have fucked around a lot .... miles from anywhere with nothing else to do. all those bunkhouse nights ....

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013

Just a bit of (sleazy, tasteless) fun, r8.

by Anonymousreply 1502/12/2013

Sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1602/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 1702/23/2013

R8, I am an idiot with a rape fantasy. I also can barely write and have mildew on my elbows from living in Mom's basement.

by Anonymousreply 1802/23/2013

Hey now, r18 - YOU write a sordid sex fantasy in your second language, then we'll go and compare our writing skills. At least I don't resort to clichés as tired as the "mom's basement" trope - why didn't you freshen things up a bit and say "dad's basement", or even "aunt's basement" instead?

by Anonymousreply 1902/23/2013

Hot. Film it.

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 2103/25/2013

Do you know what actor would have been great in that role?

by Anonymousreply 2203/25/2013

Spit isn't good enough for lube. That is the problem with this kind of story.

by Anonymousreply 2303/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!