Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you and your partner share each others clothes?

If so do you just have one big walk-in closet where you just take whatever you feel like wearing?

Or do you both have totally different styles of clothing and just separate the walk-in closet between the two of you?

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 902/11/2013

Yes, even our underwear. Hey, his tongue's been all up in my junk, why not his cotton too?

We have our separate closets and drawers, but if I can't find something that matches for the day, I just go to his closet.

by Anonymousreply 102/11/2013

Our taste in clothes is very similar but we wear different sizes.

by Anonymousreply 202/11/2013

Only with the poor.

by Anonymousreply 302/11/2013

No comment.

by Anonymousreply 402/11/2013

No. He's let himself go and is now a total whale. Wouldn't fit into my clothes if he dieted the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 502/11/2013

We have different sizes. Unfortunately my partner doesn't realize this and now my best sweaters are all stretched out.

But we do have the same shoe size which is nice.

by Anonymousreply 602/11/2013

We wear the same size for t-shirts and sweatshirts so those we share.

We have very different inseams (I am 36", he is 30") as well as sleeve lengths ( I wear sleeves that are 36/37 and he is 34/35).

by Anonymousreply 702/11/2013

I admit to borrowing the occasional pair of socks if I have none clean to wear to work. Otherwise we have completely different wardrobes.

We both wear Dansko clogs in the same size, so I have to be careful not to wear his by mistake.

by Anonymousreply 802/11/2013

He takes my clothes. We share underwear. I'm smaller than he is by about 40 lbs but mostly it is fine.

by Anonymousreply 902/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.