Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lena Dunham is fucking gorgeous!!

She owned the Grammys tonight. She absolutely killed it in her little canary yellow caftan. So cute. Not many young Girls these days can pull off a muumuu (she was wearing it ironically, of course) but she was adorable.

And she learned her lesson of not wearing heels so no waddling up to the stage this time. Flats are your friend, girlfriend. And for the band to thank Lena in their acceptance speech is very sweet considering she was such an instrumental part of their success.

by Anonymousreply 6611/11/2014

that tattoo is gross.

by Anonymousreply 102/11/2013

Shut up, R1.

by Anonymousreply 202/11/2013

R1 = 100 years old

by Anonymousreply 302/11/2013

her tattoo lools a skin condtion....

by Anonymousreply 402/11/2013

I thought her reaction to her win was very sweet. She was genuinely shocked and surprised.

by Anonymousreply 502/11/2013

Is this a parody post? She looks God awful. The frumpiest frump who ever frumped. And she's not even 30. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 602/11/2013

She's a musician too? Who's that dude she's with?

by Anonymousreply 702/11/2013

Of course. What can't she do? She's on her way to EGOT.

by Anonymousreply 802/11/2013

That dude is her geek boyfriend. She could do better.

by Anonymousreply 902/11/2013

Lena Dunham is wearing a yellow sack.

I sort of love it, just because it pisses everyone off. Does she not actually give a fuck? or is she really trying?

by Anonymousreply 1002/11/2013

Lena Dunham steals the spotlight even from 10,000 feet away. Can you spot the walrus? Where's Waldo?

by Anonymousreply 1102/11/2013

[quote]She could do better

She doesn't seem to go for looks--that guy on Girls who played her bf isn't so hot looking. I think her real bf is kinda cute actually.

by Anonymousreply 1202/11/2013

She's disgusting. That's one career that I hope comes to a screeching halt sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013

R13 = Jealous cunt

by Anonymousreply 1402/11/2013

The words bandied about describing this walking potato are just ridiculous: "gorgeous" and "beautiful", do you twits know the meaning of those words?

My 40+ year old sister is naturally gorgeous, she has a better body and she's already had two kids!

Lena Dunham's body looks like she's already had about eight kids!

by Anonymousreply 1502/11/2013

It's not twits, plural, r15. There is ONE Lena Dunham troll who is the op and all the other positive posts about her (check it out).

Everyone else thinks she's dogshit.

by Anonymousreply 1602/11/2013

I find her face interesting and therefore attractive. I haven't seen the show (I don't have HBO and I want to). I find it weird when people put her down for her looks. She's not cookie-cutter pretty but she's not bad looking at all.

by Anonymousreply 1702/11/2013

Exactly, R17! Thank you for the kind words.

by Anonymousreply 1802/11/2013

What the hell is she carrying in her clutch? A snack? She can't even close it.

by Anonymousreply 1902/11/2013

I find her beautiful in an everyday girl sort of way, but not in a supermodel sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 2002/11/2013

Ha ha, sharp eye, R19. That's a bag of Tim's Kettle Chips Jalapeno flavor. They're Lena's favorite snack that she likes to munch on during down time, as she'd said in US Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 2102/11/2013

Wait did she win a grammy ?

by Anonymousreply 2202/11/2013

Meh...Janene Garafalo 2.0. The original "i don't give a fuck about wearing decent clothes" hipster who now kind of learned her lesson.

by Anonymousreply 2302/11/2013

Why dud fun. thank her?

by Anonymousreply 2402/11/2013

I especially love the bruised sore on her arm! I want one of those.

by Anonymousreply 2502/11/2013

lol @ R11

by Anonymousreply 2602/11/2013

Am I the only one who sees the role of Dr. Amy 'Boom-Boom' Bishop in Lena Dunham's future?

THE role she was meant to play! All she needs is a dark Dutch Boy wig!

by Anonymousreply 2702/11/2013

She looks like a tarted up Kissimmee, Fla. trailer park resident.

by Anonymousreply 2802/11/2013

Ms. Potato Head.

by Anonymousreply 2902/11/2013

She's guest-starring in the title role of the "Dick Van Dyke Show" episode on MeTV tonight.

by Anonymousreply 3002/11/2013

She looks like a fat 60-year-old man's cellulite-ridden ass grew eyes and limbs, tattooed itself and began to walk among the populace.

by Anonymousreply 3102/11/2013

No, people- she's the VOICE OF A GENERATION!

by Anonymousreply 3202/11/2013

Good god, does the girl not have any friends? They are supposed to tell her that dress doesn't do her any favors and steer her toward something more flattering.

Not to mention the fact that they need to keep her out of tattoo parlors until she develops better taste.

by Anonymousreply 3302/11/2013

Well deserved Grammy. Her voice is as beautiful as her face.

by Anonymousreply 3402/11/2013

Hideous cheap looking wrinkled frock, sleeveless so that she can display the tattoo, real classy.

by Anonymousreply 3502/11/2013

"Well deserved Grammy. Her voice is as beautiful as her face."

Surely, a troll post. The Reigning Hipster Princess of Exhibitionistic Narcissism did not win a Grammy, her nerd boyfriend and his band did.

She looked as if she was wearing a yellow trash bag dug out from the bottom of a Goodwill discount pile!

by Anonymousreply 3602/11/2013

R24 Lena Dunham's boyfriend is Jack Antonoff who is the guitarist for the band Fun.

I don't get why people act like it's a crime when a woman isn't beautiful. You do realize it's just genetics and in some cases plastic surgery right?

I think people like Dunham and Melissa McCarthy are the new breed of female talent that's not only not hollywood pretty but they don't give a fuck about being pretty. And that scares a lot of men because that's the power they've always held over women--making them feel bad when they dress wrong, wear the wrong make up, have cellulite, gain weight, be too skinny. And it scares a lot of women too whose very lives are just all about what they look like .

I think Lena and Melissa are smart. Since they were never movie star pretty, they don't have to listen to the inevitable putdowns that people like Faith Hill receive when they dare to actually start aging.

by Anonymousreply 3702/11/2013

You people just don't understand -- the dress and hairstyle were a clever homage to Miss Ellie from Dallas. Lena's serving up Barbara Bel Geddes realness!

by Anonymousreply 3902/11/2013

She is just fine.

I agree with R37. Lena is smart and she is successful. People (men and gay men, and shouldn't WE know better?) aren't used to a woman comfortable in her skin who makes her own success without having to fill expectations of how women should look.

Lots of very average men are allowed to have careers and success without all this ridiculousness. Jack Black, Zach G, lord think of John C Reilly.... Where are the looks police on them.

Can't stand it can you, that someone so young can be that smart, well-adjusted, successful and charming? The girl even has a sense of humor about her looks and uses them as part to the story she tells. She's cast quite beautiful co-stars in Girls....Kirke and Williamson...and uses the contrast to tell a story that I would think would resonate with gay men: not fitting in, being judged on something superficial, being treated a certain way because people think they can get away with it.

And all your looks will fade away and moths will corrupt your sad little wardrobes....hope you have something to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 4002/11/2013

Marry me, r40.

by Anonymousreply 4102/11/2013

[quote]Lots of very average men are allowed to have careers and success without all this ridiculousness. Jack Black, Zach G, lord think of John C Reilly.... Where are the looks police on them.

So true. And plain men like that think they're ENTITLED to have a beautiful woman.

by Anonymousreply 4302/11/2013

He's not into her that photo speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 4402/11/2013

Her writing is terrible, separate from her ugly, misshapen looks.

by Anonymousreply 4502/11/2013

Last night's episode was amazing and Lena got to fuck Patrick Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 4602/11/2013

[Quote]Her writing is terrible, separate from her ugly, misshapen looks.

Are you serious R45? Have you ever seen "Tiny Furniture" her film that spawned "Girls"? Lena Dunham has a bead on a particular sort of "many small slights" sort of suffering and writes it beautifully. She even directed the damn thing, which to me is another form of writing, and it's masterful. I would easily compare her to Woody Allen.

If you, R45, aren't already ugly and misshapen physically, you are at least so mentally.

by Anonymousreply 4702/11/2013

[quote]That's a bag of Tim's Kettle Chips Jalapeno flavor.

Thanks to my bf, who worked there for many years. He got them out in the market and helped design the bag, etc.

Tim Kennedy no longer owns Tim's but Birdseye does (the chips aren't as good now; thinner and a different oil is used) Tim is very cool and very entreprenurial and now has a vineyard with his wife in Walla Walla Washington. His wine is very good.

by Anonymousreply 4802/11/2013

Why is Tim giving her of all people the chips to promote?

by Anonymousreply 4902/12/2013

I can't believe that Fun song won song of the year or whatever. Worst song ever. Terrible ear worm.

by Anonymousreply 5002/12/2013

"Can't stand it can you, that someone so young can be that smart, well-adjusted, successful and charming?"

You assume she is well adjusted because she flaunts her unattractiveness on the public? Do you know her personally? Ms. Dunham is actually more of an exhibitionist and narcissist than a well adjusted human being.

This loony woman needs to join the naked men on the Castro in San Francisco, not inflict that body on HBO viewers week after week.

Charming? If you only knew.

The overly glowing posts here reek of her having sent a load of her PR people online. Go away, you all appear to be paid Apatow/Dunham shills!

You are all so tedious, stop trying to make this boring woman happen!

by Anonymousreply 5102/13/2013

She already happened, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5202/13/2013

[quote]You assume she is well adjusted because she flaunts her unattractiveness on the public? Do you know her personally? Ms. Dunham is actually more of an exhibitionist and narcissist than a well adjusted human being.

ITA, her exhibitionism is creepy, narcissistic and manipulative. Forcing people to look at your ugly, naked body while you give them the finger is not liberating or well adjusted. It's the hostile act of a deeply troubled soul.

by Anonymousreply 5302/13/2013

What is a "Lena Dunham" and why does it have a career?

by Anonymousreply 5402/13/2013

Um...she fucked Patrick Wilson on this week's Girls (which is now officially dead to me). Is Hannah's pussy lined in mink and rainbows because she does snag some good looking guys. This week she also looked like she was going door to door collecting money for the Special Olympics. No words.

by Anonymousreply 5502/13/2013

[quote]Can't stand it can you, that someone so young can be that smart, well-adjusted, successful and charming?

Have you met the Heath Ledger Troll? You have a few things in common. He is also delusional and annoying, with a creepy overlay of fan-stalker going on. Still, I'm not sure that he's as off-putting as you. There's something nasty and weird about you and your Lena Dunham worship.

[quote]And all your looks will fade away and moths will corrupt your sad little wardrobes....hope you have something to fall back on.

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. Also, you're quite pretentious for a fucking loon. t

by Anonymousreply 5602/13/2013

She wouldn't be so ugly if she wasn't such a self-involved, unfunny slouching piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 5702/13/2013

Girls is hilarious. She is definitely not unfunny and not untalented. The hate she gets is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 5802/13/2013

"Lens" Dunham defines beauty for her entire generation!

by Anonymousreply 5902/13/2013

The tattoo is disgusting. Dumpy woman.

by Anonymousreply 6002/13/2013

She IS dumpy. It was hilarious, her having Patrick Wilson tell her how beautiful she is, and saying she agreed, but that's not the input she usually gets.

She's a disgusting egomaniac.

by Anonymousreply 6102/13/2013

I hate her. Well maybe that's strong, but I don't like her at all.

It's not because she's overweight - I like Melissa McCarthy, Rebel Wilson, and other heavy women. It's not because she's unattractive - I like Lili Taylor and Rhea Perlman who aren't very pretty. I think it's simply because I feel like she's being crammed down our throats. Like Anne Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 6202/14/2013

There's certainly other young women of unconventional looks who are far more compelling actors/writer/anything who are far more deserving of praise. She is a boor. With far too floppy tits for a girl her age.

by Anonymousreply 6302/14/2013

[quote]Lena Dunham is fucking gorgeous

For his sake, I hope "gorgeous" owns a large number of paper bags.

by Anonymousreply 6402/14/2013

Cassidy Routh is a lush mix between Warhol and Van Gogh . Her renderings of our brightest comedy stars leaves me breathless and gasping for more

by Anonymousreply 6502/25/2014

How far she's fallen.

by Anonymousreply 6611/11/2014
Need more help? Click Here.