Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

He dated Lindsay Lohan before he died. Discuss.

Omg, no really? Heath Ledger dated Lindsay Lohan before he died. Oh my god, WHY?

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013

fucking is not dating. Heath was a drug addict who was abusing lots of drugs. He secretly hooked up with her. He didn't take her out anywhere or go anyplace with her in public

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

not ANOTHER Heath Ledger thread!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

And he had something going on with the ugliest Olsen twin. He had bad taste. He was probably only using them for their drug connections

And he never appeared in public with fugly olsen or fire crotch lohan

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

Honestly, Heath Ledger never got as much press when he was alive as he has on this board the past month. Let it go, OP-he was never that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

These Heath Ledger posts are just some secret code, I've decided. When they show up it means he's alone and it's safe to come over.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

Wow - Lindsay Lohan looks INFINITELY more attractive in those pix than she does now. And that's only 4 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

I can't believe how she's aged in just a couple of years, r6. She looks about 70 now. Not even Amy Winehouse deteriorated that quickly.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

I knew a star that dated Lindsay Lohan...

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

R5 LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 902/11/2013

Because, OP, the fucking loser drug addict wasn't as great as people have made him out to be.

There are thousands of Heath Ledgers out there. But this guy makes some movies and dies young and he's a fucking GOD.

by Anonymousreply 1002/11/2013

I loved him as an actor and i don't praise him now just because he is dead. Heath Ledger was indeed a special and a very moving actor. His death was so unexpected and i felt sorry for him. He had so much potential.

by Anonymousreply 1102/11/2013

I thought I'd read that Lindsay greatly exaggerated an acquaintance with him for publicity purposes. It was on her end and not his. She was jumping on the bandwagon of his fame when her career was drying up.

by Anonymousreply 1202/11/2013

Why would that be a surprise? The guy had a history of getting his drugs from his girl friends.Any drug addict would fuck her for the right drugs

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.