Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do they let Kelly Osborne in at every awards show?

I just don't get it. She's at all of them: the Emmys, the Golden Globes, the Oscars, now the Grammys. Yet she no longer sings, and she has never acted.

I can understand why she wants to go; what I don't understand is why they let her in. What I particularly don't understand is why they let her walk the red carpets.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

Plain old nepotism. I'm so sick of this cunt, as well has her mother. The whole family should go back to England.

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

I hate her. She is a fame born to a stage mom. Celebrities are vapid.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

Cut her some slack. 'One of Us' was one of the coolest records of the '90s.

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

Kelly is a principal interviewer and commentator on the E! entertainment channel -

the E! entertainment channel has a pre-show on the red carpet before every awards show and Kelly is one of the interviewers hence she is at every awards show.

Kelly also appears on the Fashion show on E! entertainment channel every week as a fashion commentator.

I think she is big zero and I do not see why E! hires her.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

She works for E!....she's got connections. Also they sort of let any reasonably famous young actress/personality go to award shows....they wear the dresses and give the photographers something to shoot.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

She has the largest head I've ever seen. She tries to style her hair to disguise it but it's impossible.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

Ahoy Mateys!!

You fuckers are bloody jealous that I'm on the red carpet and you're not!

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.