Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Lopez at the Grammys

She's 43 years old and still dressing like a Fly Girl. She's an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 7002/11/2013

She looked like an elephant coming out on stage with Pit Bull. Short women DO NOT need to wear complicated heavy shoes with ankle straps. It makes them look shorter and dumpier.

That dress she had on was absurd.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

Actually she did herself a huge disservice, since by coming out and having her current Latina-body juxtaposed with her infamous Grammy dress of 10+ years ago, it emphasized how cheap and thick she looks today.

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

Yet again this talentless never nominated cunt has the temerity to show up to an awards show.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

I like Estelle's dress. She and Lisa D'Amato are wearing fun, different dresses:

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

And, she had to copy Angelina Jolie...just dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

Hmmm I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

Look at Jay!

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

I agree she's an attention whore, but I thought she looked pretty great. At the Oscars, this would have been too much (not it's ever stopped her in the past), but it's fine for the edgier Grammys. God, gay men are becoming just like everyone else - fearful of anything that doesn't conform to some preset standard.

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

[quote]Yet again this talentless never nominated cunt has the temerity to show up to an awards show.

I agree. This cunt just needs to go away. Nobody cares about her old ass anymore. She shows up at anything and everything to get her picture taken.

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

Bitches you know she looks good!

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

[quote]Bitches you know she looks good!

It's easy to look good when you have your own makeup artist, hair stylist, and clothing stylist on call 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 1202/10/2013

R4 exactly she's always showing up at big award shows that she's not nominated at.

You'll never win a Grammy JLO or a Golden Globe and definitely not an Oscar.

They don't like you! Stop being an attention whore and stealing the spotlight from the nominees.

by Anonymousreply 1402/10/2013

She looked horrible. She always looks like shit. No matter what she wears, she always looks cheap. Some women can wear a flour sack and look fabulous. Lopez isn't one of those women. She can wear a beautiful designer gown that would look fabulous on anyone else, but on Lopez it looks like some no name brand tacky dress.

You will never ever hear the word classy used in the same sentence as Jennifer Lopez.

And as usual her hair looks like total shit. It looks like someone's 85 yr old grandmother did her hair.

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2013

Jennifer Lopez is a beautiful and sexy woman and has true glamour for its own sake. It is not nothing but is nothing much.

She has always tried a bit much to display this. If she does not yet look ridiculous, it is a coming.

In a minute.

by Anonymousreply 1602/10/2013

Trash. This no talent whore can never be glamorous.

by Anonymousreply 1702/10/2013

[quote]And, she had to copy Angelina Jolie...just dreadful.

I was thinking that when I saw the photo.

by Anonymousreply 1902/10/2013

I agre. She does NOT look good, she looks like a street whore.

by Anonymousreply 2002/10/2013

That's how the dress is supposed to be worn, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 2102/10/2013

Her leg looked fat, what are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 2302/10/2013

Hate her for a million different reasons but don't hate her for her looks or ethnicity. Those are the two best things about her.

by Anonymousreply 2402/10/2013

Leave it to J-Low to wear the tackiest of dresses.

by Anonymousreply 2502/10/2013

[quote]Why are gays melting down about JLo? Seriously. Why so upset?

Where is anyone getting upset? Just because people say they don't like her or that she doesn't look as good as she thinks she does, doesn't mean anyone's upset.

by Anonymousreply 2602/10/2013

We hate her because she is an untalented attention whore, who shows up at award shows that SHE'S NOT EVEN NOMINATED AT. She tries to steal the spotlight from actually talented performers who are nominated, except Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 2702/10/2013

I agree that she's hot. I don't care that she's not old-school glamorous.

by Anonymousreply 3002/10/2013

That is one ugly leg!

by Anonymousreply 3202/10/2013

She's definitely looked better, I don't understand her dress/hair/makeup choices, just emphasizes surgery and aging IMO. There are a million ways to showcase being an attractive, fit 40+ something and this isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 3302/10/2013

Instead of classing it up, she chose to be the true pig that she really is. This was the time to show some responsiblity and class and she basically flipped off the Grammy academy.

by Anonymousreply 3402/10/2013

[quote]She really had the nerve to say to Adele that she was her lucky charm!

You know she really wanted to say was, "Adele needs to lay off those Lucky Charms!"

by Anonymousreply 3502/10/2013

She's acting & dressing like a slut because her ex ugly husband s currently with a young hottie.

by Anonymousreply 3602/10/2013

Finally! A C A F T A N ! !

by Anonymousreply 3702/10/2013

Drag queen with a sticky bun on her head. Why is she there?

by Anonymousreply 3802/10/2013

Adele could sing her around the block 10 times.

by Anonymousreply 3902/11/2013

Nicole Kidman looked bored and matronly. Was Keith Urban wearing hiking boots? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 4002/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 4102/11/2013

[quote]Was Keith Urban wearing hiking boots? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Yup, he was.

by Anonymousreply 4202/11/2013

Can't turn a stank ho into a class act.

by Anonymousreply 4302/11/2013

My dear, what a faux pas! Everyone knows your OLDE smelly used up tuna is best served under a covered dish....not splayed about on an open plate.

by Anonymousreply 4402/11/2013

Why the weird keeps showing up rant. No one just shows up except maybe Sally Kirkland. They're invited to appear either they do or they don't. At least she has a career in music however you feel about that. Why exactly is Johnny Depp there? Now there's an outfit/look to bitch about.

by Anonymousreply 4502/11/2013

I think it's sweet that she brought her son to the show

by Anonymousreply 4602/11/2013

[quote]I think it's sweet that she brought her son to the show

You mean, her "gay" son.

by Anonymousreply 4702/11/2013

I wonder if Keith wore the hiking boots to upset Nicole. You know he wants to get away from that L'wren Scott influenced control freak. J. Lo looked like she was trying to be sexy and classy, but the exposed leg and tight baby hair looks very unsexy.

by Anonymousreply 4802/11/2013

r18 white gays hate J.Lo and any woman of color getting some shine. I've learned a lot about white gays and their racist views visiting this hate-site.

Keep chatting boys, folks are watching.

by Anonymousreply 4902/11/2013

And you know the race of posters how exactly, r49? Shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 5002/11/2013

Just ignore it, R49. R1 is a loser. Also, not all white gays are like that, there are some who hate racism just as much as we do. DL just seems to attract some bitter, angry, and bigoted people. But it doesn't represent everybody. Trust me, reading some of the comments on this site can make it difficult to remember that, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 5102/11/2013

I love Take Five.

by Anonymousreply 5202/11/2013

[quote]We hate her because she is an untalented . . .

I know nothing about her singing and probably less about her dancing but I think she's a decent actor. I enjoyed her in some fluff movies like Maid in NY and a few others - she had chemistry with Clooney in something and she was very good in Selena.

She's as good as a lot of other actors that people seem to enjoy. And I think she is beautiful and has a sexy body.

I coudn't care less what she does with all those husbands. She's just like Liz Taylor and Mickey Rooney.

by Anonymousreply 5302/11/2013

"Nicole Kidman looked bored and matronly. Was Keith Urban wearing hiking boots?"

I'm just trying to find a clear path to hike down off Cold Mountain.

by Anonymousreply 5402/11/2013

It is not so wise to generalize, but r49 is saying the truth.

Not only for this thread, or about Jennifer Lopez. I am white, my partner is black and he can't handle the general population out here, though we have many similar interests.

Why is this such a racist place? It is misogynist of course too, and sometimes I fight or accept that, but the racism is more a surprise and much more diabolical. Crazy. Can't fight the invisible, but good for you r49.

The favored trick out here now will be to call me racist. Watch for it. Well you know how it goes.

I have only been on DL for about 3 months and think I will leave it alone soon. I made some good posts though, and learned some things. Some smart and funny and nice people here too.

by Anonymousreply 5502/11/2013

[R18] Gays hate everyone. "Dresses like a fly girl", pure jealously fueled hatred for what they only wished they could be. Gays hate women in general, they have a sick love hate thing with all successful women. Their mommies did to them and they never get over it.

by Anonymousreply 5602/11/2013

Racist eldergays are ruining DL

by Anonymousreply 5702/11/2013

Why are we wasting our time on this cunt? We are officially finished with her, last thread or post. Time to move on to the other cunts.

by Anonymousreply 5802/11/2013

Jennifer is gorgeous! Much better than grown men who weigh 130 pounds and obsess over whether their waisr is a 28 or 30.

Some gay men just sound silly and jealous of women. I'd put my life on the fact that she looks better than any of you hateful queens posting your ugly remarks.

by Anonymousreply 6002/11/2013

r60 = the resident disgruntled dyke

by Anonymousreply 6102/11/2013

Gosh, I have gotten confused about which cunt we are trashing. Who brought her gay son? Can't we stick to trashing one cunt per thread?

by Anonymousreply 6202/11/2013

Jennifer looked like a ghetto queen.

by Anonymousreply 6302/11/2013

I don't mind La Lopez but I thought the dress was a lazy choice.

Trying to be edgy but not really succeeding.

by Anonymousreply 6402/11/2013

urban & kidman will be divorced by summer.

j-lo's hair was way too severe. dress was ok but not spectacular she should have gone w/a dark grey or wine color instead of black.

by Anonymousreply 6502/11/2013

R62, I can understand why you are confused, but we are not talking about a different cunt, we are still talking about Jennifer Lopez. The gay son reference is to her "boyfriend" Casper, who seems gay and is certainly old enough to be her son, especially for someone of her background.

by Anonymousreply 6602/11/2013

I don't understand why people wear these dresses and then stand there with one leg stuck out at such a forced and ridiculous angle. Are they hitch-hiking or something?

by Anonymousreply 6702/11/2013

I think JLo is gorgeous. And, it's the Grammy's it supposed to be a little trashy.

by Anonymousreply 6802/11/2013

Jennifer looked good. Casper seems gay.

by Anonymousreply 6902/11/2013

LOL @ R67

by Anonymousreply 7002/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!