Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A stripper boy molested me at Blue Chairs Rooftop Bar in Puerto Vallarta

And I loved it! He had a six-pack to die for. I know they're all callboys, but what the hell.

by Anonymousreply 5901/27/2015

Blogspot is waiting for you to sign up

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

Did you like Puerto Vallarta? Is it nice? Gay friendly?

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

Yes, extremely gay friendly!

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

I just got back frm PV! Love it. Very Gay. Villarta Cora is Mexican boys.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

Exciting, Señor Tórrido!

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

Really, I was curious about Vallarta Cora. It looked like a desperate place. It is fun?

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

I need poppers.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

Go to WET! Watch the boys in the shower and then go to the back room and get molested for a buck!

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

Is it nice for an older couple been together for years? Or just for whores who want to get STIs?

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

44 yr old eldergay. Group of us (32-53) go every year to PV. Going in early March this year. Tons of fun. Some hot men. Some so so men. Never paid for a call boy but definitely have stuffed some pesos into a thong. It's a good time. Nothing fancy. But not too expensive and a direct flight from Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

PV is very gay, and it's like a little Mexican mayberry. Very sweet little city. Good for any age gays. Very inexpensive and great food also.

by Anonymousreply 1202/11/2013

r11 thank you. I'm thinking of going with some friends of that age range. Suggestions for hotel/resort?

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013

Thanks, R14. That's the point.

by Anonymousreply 1502/11/2013

To many SoCal gays in PV.

by Anonymousreply 1602/11/2013

Do you have the address? I need it for ... a friend.

by Anonymousreply 1702/11/2013

This is very timely. I was just saying to a friend this morning that I need to line up my mid-Winter vacation plan for next year!

by Anonymousreply 1802/11/2013

Stay at Casa Cupula. I'm there now and think it's a great place.

by Anonymousreply 1902/11/2013

There a place called Cora Vallarta, which looks like an outdoor bathhouse. Anybody ever go there? There just opened a new bathhouse called Spartacus. Lovely, but I hear no one goes there.

by Anonymousreply 2002/12/2013

They named a bathhouse after me? O'Brien, fetch my smelling salts!

by Anonymousreply 2102/12/2013

where was the gang bang?

by Anonymousreply 2202/13/2013

[quote]pretty much willingly

That sounds a little scary ...

by Anonymousreply 2302/13/2013

Cora Vallarta is a Hotel/Bathhouse/Bar. Have not stayed there but the bar/bathhouse can be a little tragic.

Spartacus just opened when I was last there. It's in an odd location, right in the middle of all the bars and nightclubs (In fact used to be a nightclub) I thought they were going for an after club crowd, but the after club crowd in PV don't do bath houses, they just keep going.

Casa Cupula is to die for if you can afford it. It is truly Gay heaven. If you can't afford it and want someplace that's more budget friendly, but not a bath house, go for the Hotel Mercurio, it's more like a Holiday Inn circa 1977, but still clean and a great friendly staff of cute guys, a fabulous breakfast included every morning and a wonderful happy hour every night that's real fun and dirt cheap. Dead center for all of gay night life (and day life as well)

by Anonymousreply 2402/13/2013

If desperation and low self esteem made us more attractive, what a wonderful place this world would be.

by Anonymousreply 2502/13/2013

[R26] You must be a lot of fun at parties!

by Anonymousreply 2602/13/2013

The Tropicana is not a gay hotel but it is ocean front and on the gay beach. We love the pools and the poolside service is great. Well maintained and well-staffed older property with mixed clientele. Reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 2702/14/2013

pics from this place?

by Anonymousreply 2803/08/2013

Is August a bad time to visit?

by Anonymousreply 2905/01/2013

[quote]Is August a bad time to visit?

It's dead center of low season so things will be really cheap. It will also be VERY hot and humid. Some of the restaurants close up during that time as well. And it will be kind of empty, compared to high season. Gay bars and beach will be sparsely populated

I've been to PV many times and I enjoy low season, because when it's crowded its overwhelming to me. (Hard to get in my favorite places etc) If that's the best time to go, shoot for a high end place like Casa Cupula and get a good deal on one of the Vista rooms and when you go out on the balcony and see the view of the bay, nothing else will matter much.

Also it's the rainy season, so there may be some crazy rain in the late afternoons. The first serious rain storm I went through in PV was amazing. In the US we'd all head for shelter, but in PV people ran into the streets to enjoy it. After a few hours the streets flooded and I literally got stuck in a bar downtown because there was no way to get back to the hotel until the water levels went down. It was fun!

I'm back there in 2 weeks and I can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 3005/01/2013

link to Wet Dreams bar.

by Anonymousreply 3105/01/2013

You homo's with thevstick up your ass make me laugh. Stayed at Vallarta Cora many times and it's lovely.

by Anonymousreply 3305/01/2013

Did he have roadhouse whiskey on his breath?

by Anonymousreply 3405/01/2013

that James guy from above is kinda cute.

by Anonymousreply 3505/01/2013

wow, some 'buddy' you are to post his first and last name and his job and then tell us he got gang banged. with friends like you....

by Anonymousreply 3605/02/2013

Good point about August.

by Anonymousreply 3705/27/2013

Photo 6 of 34 in that link at r31 is what turns me off about these places.

by Anonymousreply 3805/27/2013

The guy who was the subject of the gangbang discussion has heavily edited his LinkedIn page, removing a picture and specifics.

by Anonymousreply 3905/27/2013

Am I blind? I don't see anything about a gangbang?

by Anonymousreply 4005/27/2013

So this place won't work for August. Any ideas for vacation in August?

by Anonymousreply 4106/01/2013

I was molested! And then I was gangbanged! Oh, the humanity.

by Anonymousreply 4206/01/2013

Anyone ever stayed at Adonis in Tulum? Flights to Cancun are so cheap we were thinking of going.

by Anonymousreply 4306/01/2013

We just got back from Tulum. It was amazing! However we did not stay at Adonis. Before going, my BF researched it and only heard bad reviews. So we opted for an eco-hotel on the beach that was awesome. We were with a large group (straights and gays) and stayed in cabins on the beach.

While there, we chatted with a few guys staying at Adonis and they didn't seem too impressed. Its not on the beach either. It did look nice from the outside though.

We also spent time in Playa Del Carmen which was very gay friendly but only had one gay bar- Playa 69. PDC was fun and beautiful as well.

by Anonymousreply 4406/01/2013

Thanks so much, R44. I have been to Tulum. Last time was about 9 years ago before the area was completely rebranded as the "Maya Riviera." My boyfriend and I stayed right on the beach in a little palapa roofed cabana without electricity. Slept under mosquito nets. It was magical. I also loved Merida. Plannee to use it as a base to visit other ruins along the Ruta Puuc, but was surprised by how much I enjoyed the city. Very hot, of course, but so safe and rich with culture. Anyway, while many may grumble about the overdevelopment of the area, I am sure it is much more gay friendly now. It's nice to hear that it is still such an amazing place.

Could you please give me the name of the place you stayed? I want to go back with my partner who is much less adventurous than the guy I went to Tulum with. Would you say that the Yucatan and QR, in general, are still safer seeming places for someone who is scared of Mexico? I really hate Cancun and resorts. All inclusive type places sound like being trapped on a cruise ship. So I thought the Adonis might make him more amenable to the idea and that I would at least be in Tulum rather than Disney Mex. Or maybe I am going to dump him and imvite my ex. I have traveled through six continents, lived in 4 different countries. Can't believe I partnered up with such a travelphobic sissyboy.

by Anonymousreply 4506/01/2013

This thread is useless without crabs.

by Anonymousreply 4606/01/2013

It was called Tita Tulum. Still a little rustic- no outlets in your room (had to plug in phones, etc at the restaurant in a locked cabinet) but so relaxing and beautiful. The food was great and the restaurant was run by Tita and her family. You just put all your drinks and food on the room tab and paid at the end of the week. Each cabin has a porch with a hammock overlooking the beach.

We explored other places in the area. There were definitely fancier hotels and restaurants. Ziggy's was a more upscale hotel and a nice restaurant.

You could tell the area had been developed more but they were trying hard to maintain the natural beauty. None of the hotels were huge or distracting.

Playa Del Carmen was a bustling city with more of a nightlife. Also beautiful and seemed safe and totally gay friendly.

by Anonymousreply 4706/02/2013

So is Puerta Vallarta stupid to go to in August? Still trying to figure out a last minute vacation!

by Anonymousreply 4808/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 4908/12/2013

The Pacific Ocean is having a bit of an active hurricane season so you might want to factor that into your decision, R48.

by Anonymousreply 5008/12/2013

r50 Thank you! I'm still trying to think of a good last minute getaway. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 5108/12/2013

You are a whore, darlin.

by Anonymousreply 5208/12/2013

So the gay beach in PV is called Playa Muertos. Interesting. And possibly insulting.

by Anonymousreply 5308/12/2013

Just got back from all inclusive Cancun. Loved it!

by Anonymousreply 5412/10/2013

You've been hateraped!

by Anonymousreply 5512/10/2013

trying to find some poppers in PV, where about are they sold + 4 how much+ what brand ? Gracias

by Anonymousreply 5601/27/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!