Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown crashes his car, claims he was chased

This has not been a good week for Chris Brown. The 23-year-old singer was involved in a car crash Saturday afternoon and totaled his vehicle, but escaped uninjured, E! News confirms with the Beverly Hills Police Department. He was alone in the car. Brown told officers on the scene he was being chased by paparazzi before the accident.

The singer's rep tells E! News, "Chris Brown was in a car accident this afternoon after being ruthlessly pursued by paparazzi. He was in his vehicle by himself headed to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event when two vehicles cut him off."

"The occupants jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached his vehicle," the rep continues. "In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his was cut off by two additional vehicles. Chris' vehicle was totaled due to this aggressive pursuit by the paparazzi. He is OK."

The car crash is a fitting end to a troubled week for Brown. On Wednesday, he took to his Instagram to vent after more legal troubles emerged earlier this week. The Los Angeles District Attorney is moving to modify the singer's probation, alleging the star failed to provide "credible, competent or verifiable evidence" that he completed his court-ordered community service.

"I'm wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!! I'm a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect. I'm sick of being accused," Brown wrote. "Just when everything seems to be going good, some new s--- happens. A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"

No word on whether Brown will be pressing charges.

by Anonymousreply 2402/12/2013

OMG, was Rhianna hurt??

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

Lindsay Lohan should take a tip from him. If you have to be in the news constantly for horrible behavior, do what he does and mix it up. Unlike her, he rarely repeats himself. It's never boring.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

From here on out we should call him Chris Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

But he'll always be popular because for some strange reason women (of all races) find him irresistibly hot. I will never understand women.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

Chased with a bar of soap, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

You can't compare worthless Lindsay Lohan to Chris Brown. Chris has a career and lots of support. That cunt LL can hardly say the same.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

Chris Brown is hot (sadly).

His swagger, LONG (though pencil thin) dick, and let's face it good looks.

But, give it 5 years. He'll get flabby, the tatts will get blurry as his skin sags from the booze and drugs.

He's a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

[quote]headed to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy

Is that like being a Friend of Dorothy?

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

Cheap victim sleaze

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

[quote] You can't compare...Lindsay Lohan to Chris Brown.

You're so right.

Lindsey actually had talent at one time, unlike Fist Brown.

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

Sounds like his life is completely unraveling.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

[quote] Chris Brown is hot

Sorry, I just don't see it. He may have a fit body, but his tattoos + general appearance aren't hot at all. (And I'm not anti-tattoo....just think he always looks like a mental patient.)

by Anonymousreply 1202/10/2013

There's nothing hot about a spoiled, immature, abusive personality.

by Anonymousreply 1302/10/2013

[quote] The singer's rep tells E! News, "Chris Brown was in a car accident this afternoon after being ruthlessly pursued by paparazzi.

Bullshit. If the paps had any pics they would have sold them

by Anonymousreply 1402/10/2013

CB makes me sick. I would love radio stations to stop playing his songs. What a loser.. go away Chris!!

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2013

He really pings to me, especially in interviews. Any rumors?

by Anonymousreply 1602/10/2013

He is a physically attractive man when he is not looking drugged out.

Rihanna said she is being honest with herself, but if she was really honest she would just say that she is dick drunk.

I hope they shock everyone and end their relationship peacefully, but I wont be suprised if it goes out with a bang. He is definitely bipolar; he is boyish and nice in interviews, but do something he doesnt like and he is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 1702/10/2013

[quote]The singer's rep tells E! News, "Chris Brown was in a car accident this afternoon after being ruthlessly pursued by paparazzi. He was in his vehicle by himself headed to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event when two vehicles cut him off."

If faced with going to a Debbie Allen event for something called the Symphonic Love Foundation, I'd probably drive off the road myself.

by Anonymousreply 1802/11/2013

lol r18

by Anonymousreply 1902/11/2013

How many Grammy's did he and his bitch win last night?

by Anonymousreply 2002/11/2013

2 Things -

First , the Paps are now adamantly denying they had anything to to with the accident- that Brown's PR team made that up,to cover this losers f'up driving. He got a speeding ticket only last week, in same area. Bev. Hills police are now investigating.

I keep hearing the guy's on meth- if you notice, he's dropped a lot of weight recently. His arms are like spagetti now, his face is drawn. And after the Frank Ocean fight, people are saying he's really out of ontrol. I predict more trouble coming.

by Anonymousreply 2102/11/2013

[quote] Lindsay Lohan should take a tip from him. If you have to be in the news constantly for horrible behavior, do what he does and mix it up. Unlike her, he rarely repeats himself. It's never boring.

He copied her. She crashed her porshe first and lied about how the accident happened. No one is ever going to use the word original in the same sentence as chris brown

His next feat will be copying o.j simpson and murder someone

by Anonymousreply 2202/11/2013

"He is definitely bipolar; he is boyish and nice in interviews, but do something he doesnt like and he is a monster."

That's not how bipolar disorder works, people with bipolar disorder have widely separated periods of crazy, and aren't typically rageaholic. If his particular type of nastiness is found on the DSM-IV, I'd guess narcissistic or sociopathic personality disorder, not bipolar.

But maybe it's not a psychiatric disorder, maybe he's just an asshole. An asshole on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 2302/12/2013

Cue Nelson Muntz.

by Anonymousreply 2402/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.