Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Equal rights for women

I am confused by the push to be treated equal, but the crying foul if she hits a guy who hits her back. If a woman hits first then I say it is game on. I don't care who/what hits me, I will defend myself.

Please note, I am not advocating anyone hitting first, purely a self defense scenario.

by Anonymousreply 2402/10/2013

Hitting a woman is like hitting all of Humanity. It kills us all. Misogyny must end now.

Stop it.

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

Are you male or female? Are you saying if a woman punches a man he just has to deal with it?

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

Woman beaters are trash.

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

I agree if unprovoked.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

Only if both can take their shirts off in public.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

Women don't want equality.They say they do but they lie. No excuse for anyone to beat anyone. When I see all these shows where women slap and hit men I think how is this allowed to go on? Just because I was born with a penis doesn't mean a woman has a right to hit me. There is no eqaulity in that. I used to care a bit about women rights but after all the hypocrisity they speel out. I stopped being a sucker.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

If you strike back, and it's truly self defense, I have no problem. If you strike back as revenge, I'd think less of you. Yes, women should exercise self control and not strike people in anger. But if you look at men's shoulders and women's shoulders, and be honest about it, you know that the average guy can cream the average woman. It's not really an even fight. Walk away, have nothing to do with the out-of-control woman, and don't beat her just to get even.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

Men have survived only by being preemptive.

R1 is the misogyny troll. SMACK.

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

Since when do women go around hitting bigger and stronger men without any provocation?

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

Is everyone on this thread white trash? Why are you, OP, so worried about people hitting you.

Aspire to leave your skankdom behind.

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

By that logic is it ok for a man to hit a woman if provoked. Strike first should mean you expect to be struck back.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

I'm not worried about people hitting me. There was a thread hitting on this topic earlier that got deleted. My point is, if you hit someone, expect to get it back. End of story

by Anonymousreply 1202/10/2013

You're a moron.

by Anonymousreply 1302/10/2013

Let me explain why I ask R13, you spineless cunt. I was at a concert with my partner. Some cunt comes up repeatedly trying to get between us and clearly hitting on him. We tried to ignore/dismiss it. Finally, I said "leave, he is not interested in you." She then punches me in the face with her iPhone in her hand and said shut up, no one asked you. I jacked the bitch up, knocking her out cold. I took her iPhone and stomped it into pieces, then took her car keys, cigarettes,lighter, tampons, makeup, and herpes meds from her purse and threw them to the five corners of the earth. I tried to piss on her but she woke up. She tried to press charges but the police carted her away.

Would do it again in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 1402/10/2013

Well done, Sister Suffregette!

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2013

OP, you carried it a bit too far, but the bitch deserved to be knocked on her ass. I was taught that a man never hits a lady. But after seeing the way many females behave, if a woman ceases to behave like a lady by hitting a man, she should not be given that consideration.

by Anonymousreply 1602/10/2013

Agree. Should not have tried to piss on her.

by Anonymousreply 1702/10/2013

So r14, that's you again, the voice behind one of the most ignorant starts to a thread I've seen on DL? Figures. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 1802/10/2013

Women want separate but equal rights. Try opening a mens only gym or demanding entrance into a Curves.

by Anonymousreply 1902/10/2013

R18, do I not know you?

by Anonymousreply 2002/10/2013

My local Curves does admit men, and there are several men's only gyms.

by Anonymousreply 2102/10/2013

"A man never hits a lady"... those days are OVER. So few ladies, far more nutcase tramps. Why did they take down the thread about the Muffin Macer? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2202/10/2013

A lady should never hit a man. I'm tired of this double standard that because I'm a man I can be a punching bag. No equality in that.

by Anonymousreply 2302/10/2013

Such a problem.

All human rights have required some form of "affirmative action" and protection to progress.

Does the OP even know the very short history of equal rights for women? A lot happened in one hundred years, as it has for blacks and other races and the queers too.

There is no official right to hit anyone round these North American parts. Not cool. But very human.

Smack back if that is your way, or charge assault.

Girl on Girl crime is increasing, ha.

My mom hit my dad but never her kids, and he for sure never hit her. He is still a stud.

Learn to defend yourself is good advice for women and weakling gays.

The vote, the right to own property, personal credit, birth control, protection from physical and verbal harassment, entry into restricted areas of business and sports and politics = equal rights for women.

Life is a mystery. Kick em where it counts.

by Anonymousreply 2402/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!