Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Where do LEGIT massage therapists advertise in NY

Rentboy is for the hooker types (nothing wrong with that)

There used to be classified in all the papers for massage, but I no longer see them, except for the adult ones.

Where are the legit guys?

CL Theraputic is all prosties, mostly female.

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2015

Try day spas. Look for NCBTMT (board certified massage therapist)

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

I despise day spas.

I want to find a nice regular person who has a room and does massage, there must be an outlet for them to advertise.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

Any suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 302/11/2013

How about in DC? How can you find a legitimate, non-sleazy masseur in DC who is a strong muscular male? I only want a G-rated massage and do not want to receive a massage from someone who is in the adult industry.

by Anonymousreply 402/11/2013

I remember a sting set up in the mid nineties to bust a massage parlor on the lower east side. It was this hideous bleach blonde romanian woman who use to advertise as a danish model. I remember the officers being appalled with who she really was, the complete opposite of a scandinavian. She used to advertise in NY magazine back ads as "Pure Bliss, cc's, cash, very discreet". It was the talk of the precinct!

by Anonymousreply 502/11/2013

Any masculine muscular jock type masseurs in DC area, like a buff personal trainer look?

by Anonymousreply 604/10/2013

How about in DC?

by Anonymousreply 709/11/2014

[quote]Where do LEGIT massage therapists

I'm sorry, I don't know what that means.

by Anonymousreply 809/11/2014

???

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2015

In England, there are Chinese medicine places, that ask offer massage and Thai massage places. They walk on your back and do all that.

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2015

Have several friends who are "legit" masseurs who happen to be gay. Will shoot them a text/email and see what they have to say on your query.

Far as one knows they got clients either though their school (Swedish Massage Institute), word of mouth and or just advertised anywhere such persons do for clients.

If you absolutely must have a *gay* male masseur am sure there are listings in various gay publications. Just make sure you it is clear upon booking you want a good massage, and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2015

OP's an idiot who thinks there is a scientific professional massage community. Well, guess what, hon. If you aren't a professional athlete, everything else is pretty much marketing bullshit for a sex-lite experience. Swedish, esalen, deep-tissue, Hawaiian, Thai, Reiki, reflexology, you name it, it's all a crock of shit. People do it because it feels good, and I'm sorry you['re a sexless little Puritan who can't handle erotic forms of massage, but the plain truth is there isn't anything more "legitimate" about a real massage than a rent-boy massage. If you don't believe me, then discuss it at your next seance, or when speaking through a crystal and medium to Ashtoreth.

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2015

Sometimes I ask my massage therapist to wrap his hands around my throat and squeeeeeeze.

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2015
Need more help? Click Here.