Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Obscure actors or actresses you know that the world doesn't know about

I've watched quite a bit of work produced by Romolo Garai, I don't think she will ever be a star. It's sad when you see someone like Angelina Jolie and the like making the big bucks and constantly in the limelight and then you see nobody's like Romolo Garai.

by Anonymousreply 1702/13/2013

First of all, it's Romola. And I think she's an outstanding actress. Pity she doesn't get more parts. Very underrated.

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

I like Garai very much. She's an excellent actor and she is quite beautiful. She usually chooses the kind of films that are small and not intended to be blockbusters so I think for now she has the career she wants working with directors she admires. She also does quite a bit of theater as do many Brit actors. Her TV work has received a lot of attention - Emma, The Hour.

Garai just wrote and directed her first short film which showed at Sundance. She's also expecting her first baby and she has slowly become involved in refugee work as well as female empowerment in Africa.

She is quite well known in the industry and in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

ben foster love love love him

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

Maybe some of those actors will get half the estate of a total stranger soon ,so they will become a little less obscure,for a second.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

Ben Foster is Robin Wright's new love. I'll bet that asshole Sean Penn is fuming.

by Anonymousreply 502/11/2013

Amazing in Daniel Deronda, and in my opinion she gave the best performance in Atonement.

No reason to think she will never be a movie star. They said the same thing about judi Dench before she was 60.

by Anonymousreply 602/11/2013

If Americans don't know them, it doesn't mean the world doesn't know them.

by Anonymousreply 702/11/2013

They are all cunts, get over it.

by Anonymousreply 802/11/2013

Romola is well known in the UK. Maybe she doesn't give that much of a fuck about being well known in the U.S., as she wants to live and work in the U.K., which she does, very successfully.

by Anonymousreply 902/11/2013

I've liked Alanna Ubach in every role.

by Anonymousreply 1002/13/2013

Loved Romola as the middle Briony in "Atonement".

by Anonymousreply 1102/13/2013

Rainn Wilson - Arthur on Six Feet Under

by Anonymousreply 1202/13/2013

Anne Dudek - in just about everything, but probably best known for her House role.

by Anonymousreply 1302/13/2013

Ashley Williams, Victoria on HIMYM, and in many other roles.

by Anonymousreply 1402/13/2013

Lesley Sharp!

by Anonymousreply 1502/13/2013

Jesus, R12, have you been in a coma since 2005?

by Anonymousreply 1602/13/2013

OP why is has been Angelina on your radar? Are you a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 1702/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!