Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber was Great on SNL Tonight

He carried each sketch, unlike a lot of hosts who are just given background roles, he acted well, mastered a couple different accents, was never glued to his cue cards and made fun of himself. I think with Justin Timberlake he's the only musical guest+host to carry the show so well.

Basically, I'm not sure what to make of the whole thing. I'm feeling very uncomfortable admitting that he might actually be a very talented, if flawed, star.

by Anonymousreply 1902/10/2013

I didn't see it but I don't know if I can ever get past that New Yorker article where he's a total douche

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

What bull shit OP. It was the worst SNL I have seen. He carried nothing. Have you forgotten the only good SNL last year was BRUNO MARS.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

Ahem...

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

I hadn't laughed once by mid-show, so I threw in the towel and turned it off.

Was Weekend Update funny at least?

Bad show.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

it was horrible. probably the worst in ten years. he has no talent.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

OP, Justin Bieber is fake.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

He actually gets paid to sing?

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

Actually I saw it, there was one good laugh. But it was not from him. The skit had a dozen look a likes in it. He made a comment how one was not even a guy it was a girl. Then the look alike said she was not part of the group, her name was Ellen. LOL

So there were 2 lesbian jokes in reference to his looks that night.

But he was not particularly funny. just kind of going through the motions faking he is ok with the jokes about him.

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

He looked like he was a little pissed off. Like they just told him about the jokes he had no clue he was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

Looks like Patti Mallette has been instructed by Justin's management team to make posts online as damage control on Justin's performance.

It was absolutely horrid.

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

In the last skit, he gets to say he screwed up smoking pot and would never do it again.

Right OK good luck with that.

Probably show set up by his handlers just to say that.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

Yeah, that lookalike sketch offered the only real laughs of the evening, basically because it was scoring those (rather brutal) laughs off of Bieber.

I guess you have to give it to him that he was willing to be the butt of jokes. But Christ, was he ever awful.

by Anonymousreply 1202/10/2013

He lifted up his shirt to show off his abs. Jersey Shore style. (one had lift off to the side)

Yet another not so cleaver way of dispelling the abs pics that leaked out.

by Anonymousreply 1302/10/2013

Hiss, eldergays, hiss!

by Anonymousreply 1402/10/2013

Only losers with nothing to do stay home on a Saturday night watching television.

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2013

NOW can we deport him back to Canada?

by Anonymousreply 1602/10/2013

By the way, Justin Bieber was if course awful, but who I really find insipid is Seth Meyers. It is time for him to move on.

by Anonymousreply 1702/10/2013

[R4] I also find Weekend Update the best segment most weeks. However it opened with some hideously dressed couple that lasted way to long, seemed entirely without humor or point and was a humor killer for the rest of the shorter than usual WU

by Anonymousreply 1802/10/2013

An old lady phoned into a record station that was asking what their children wanted for Christmas. She said that her grandson wants "Just a beaver". She asked advice on finding petshops that stocked beavers...

by Anonymousreply 1902/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.