Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A very funny thing I noticed about my posts and posters on DL

I've noticed that I have a very hard time answering threads. Many times I click on one of the threads on the thread watcher, and I can't think of a single thing to say.

I think in a way I'm not very articulate. Some people have something to say about any subject, but I'm not one of those people.

Can you pick any thread from the thread watcher at random and have something to post on it? Why do you think this happens?

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

Um,.... I, uh...

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

Being articulate or not has little to do with having something to say about any subject.

Not having something to say is more a reflection of your lack of intellect or lack of knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

You paid 18 bucks to post that? Are you retarded?

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

I disagree with R2. Not having something to say is a sign that your ego is not so damn large that you think that everything you think or have say on any given thread topic is witty, wise and worth reading.

So many threads are full of people who have no idea what they are writing about, they don't bother to read the whole thread or to even read the OP's post with much more than 50% comprehension, but they do want to post and make sure everyone sees it and thinks it’s as wonderful as they do.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

I post on a tiny fraction of DL threads. But then, here I am.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

What R4 said.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

The worst offender is the Fukushima Troll sharing his/her knowledge and scaremongering. He/she has something to say in every thread about Japan (and even in non-Japan-related threads, like the recent one about tea), but it's always the same damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

What r4 said. Wish there were more posters who understood quality over quantity.

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

You started a thread to tell us you have nothing to say?

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.