Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do any New Yorkers here watch NY1 much?

I watch it a lot when I visit NYC...maybe it just interests me because I'm a foreigner and I like to see what's going on in NYC.

I also watch it sometimes on the internet.

I've just been having a heck of a time watching the New York kids enjoying the snow in Riverside Park.

You can too! (see link)

by Londonerreply 902/10/2013

I, myself, do not.

by Londonerreply 102/10/2013

I can't believe that asian chick named Vivian Lee! I mean really?

by Londonerreply 202/10/2013

Sometimes I turn it on but it's just one promo after another. Very little real news. Of course I watch it in Tampa Bay so maybe that makes a difference. It's on our cable system here.

by Londonerreply 302/10/2013

Moron Stage!

by Londonerreply 402/10/2013

I cant tell you how much I hate NY1. First it's like watching a high school production of a news cast. Secondly, they repeat the same recorded story incessantly throughout the day, they offer nothing other than the current temperature. I never watch it but my husband keeps it on often.

by Londonerreply 502/10/2013

I like Roma Torre's theater reviews. Back when she was on News12 in Long Island she came to the deli where I worked, I've made her lunch a few times. She was nice, she always seemed 'on' though, which is better than being snooty I guess.

by Londonerreply 602/10/2013

I watch it only for a quick weather update. Seems like being average to unattractive is a job requirement.

I cannot understand the black guy who is on at night. It is like he has marbles in his mouth.

I like On Stage.

Roma was very "rattled" by the earthquake. The honesty was endearing.

by Londonerreply 702/10/2013

[quote] they offer nothing other than the current temperature.

by Londonerreply 802/10/2013

[quote]Seems like being average to unattractive is a job requirement.

Sounds like the BBC- throw in an ugly speaking voice as the second requirement and you've got a job!

by Londonerreply 902/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!