Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do any New Yorkers here watch NY1 much?

I watch it a lot when I visit NYC...maybe it just interests me because I'm a foreigner and I like to see what's going on in NYC.

I also watch it sometimes on the internet.

I've just been having a heck of a time watching the New York kids enjoying the snow in Riverside Park.

You can too! (see link)

by Londonerreply 902/10/2013

I, myself, do not.

by Londonerreply 102/10/2013

I can't believe that asian chick named Vivian Lee! I mean really?

by Londonerreply 202/10/2013

Sometimes I turn it on but it's just one promo after another. Very little real news. Of course I watch it in Tampa Bay so maybe that makes a difference. It's on our cable system here.

by Londonerreply 302/10/2013

Moron Stage!

by Londonerreply 402/10/2013

I cant tell you how much I hate NY1. First it's like watching a high school production of a news cast. Secondly, they repeat the same recorded story incessantly throughout the day, they offer nothing other than the current temperature. I never watch it but my husband keeps it on often.

by Londonerreply 502/10/2013

I like Roma Torre's theater reviews. Back when she was on News12 in Long Island she came to the deli where I worked, I've made her lunch a few times. She was nice, she always seemed 'on' though, which is better than being snooty I guess.

by Londonerreply 602/10/2013

I watch it only for a quick weather update. Seems like being average to unattractive is a job requirement.

I cannot understand the black guy who is on at night. It is like he has marbles in his mouth.

I like On Stage.

Roma was very "rattled" by the earthquake. The honesty was endearing.

by Londonerreply 702/10/2013

[quote] they offer nothing other than the current temperature.

lol

by Londonerreply 802/10/2013

[quote]Seems like being average to unattractive is a job requirement.

Sounds like the BBC- throw in an ugly speaking voice as the second requirement and you've got a job!

by Londonerreply 902/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.