Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hormones In Food And Its Effects On Youth

Inspired by the 9 year old that just shat out a baby in Mexico.

From another thread:

[quote]What I don't understand is these little twinks who have huge weiners. 8" on a 5'6" adult is freakish.

Bet the hormones pumped into food today have a lot to do with this. Girls are getting bigger tits and are getting their periods earlier because of the shit injected into food. Why can't dicks be getting larger at a younger age because of it too? Puberty is starting way earlier now. Kids are probably overstimulated thanks to the internet too, which gets puberty is kicking in earlier.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

The internet does not cause early puberty.

Please, get real.

And there is no evidence that dicks are getting bigger.

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

In China, 18 month old baby girls are entering puberty.

In Vietnam, young teen boys are sprouting breasts...

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

[quote]The internet does not cause early puberty.

Too dumb to respond. Get going, hon.

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

Eww, r2.

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

Hormones alas don't give you big penises, if that were the case EVERY guy would be sucking them down.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

"the 9 year old that just shat out a baby in Mexico"

Well, that's working out very nicely for shit then.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

When I was a kid I had a girl friend who had her period and b cup boobs at nine years old. This was thirty years ago.

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

I read here in DL a few years back that Walmart milk is causing early puberty in many lower income girls.

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

[quote]And there is no evidence that dicks are getting bigger.

I think it's that males are getting they're full-grown dick earlier, not that will necessarily end up substantially bigger than it would have.

As far as the 8 inch dick on a 5'6" twink. There's always been that.

It would suck to be a young guy, gay or straight, with average or less meat today. The impression from all of the dick pics on the internet is that everyone is sporting massive meat. Clearly, if you have it flaunt it. Only a small percentage of guys with less than impressive cocks are going to post their dick pick. So, the conclusion from all the pics is that "yes, you should be a teenager with a 8 inch or bigger dick."

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

Whoever wrote that is stupid. Penises come in all sizes unrelated to size of the body. There are plenty of little twink bodies that sport huge cocks and plenty of big dudes with tiny penises, there is nothing weird or freakish about that.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.