Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why are cops so fat?

Shouldn't they be the fittest of any profession?

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

Stress = cortisol = fat

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

All the vegetarians I know could stand to lose a few pounds too.

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

The donuts.

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

Donuts, stress, hurry up and wait job.

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2013

I see a lot of younger copsnwhonare bodybuildes and muscle studs, but yes, too many, maybe even most are out of shape, dreadfully s.

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2013

R5 is correct

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

when ever I see a cop on the streets of Philly he's always ordering food at one of those carts.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

Are donuts a symptom or a cause?

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

You got that right R3!!! Younwouldnthink vegetarians would be lean and mean fat burning machines. Most I known range from pudge to just plain fat!!!! Most seem to be sugar and carboholics.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

The ones out of the Academy are really fit. My brother-in-law was chunky and out of shape when he joined 7 years ago. During those months in the Academy, he lost weight and got fit. But even after the Academy, he was able to stay active 'cause he had to patrol on foot. But once they gave him a cruiser, his job was pretty much sedentary and he became complacent, and now he's fat as fuck.

Same goes for his Academy buddy. They used to carpool and he was hot. Several years younger than my bro-in-law at 23 and also got very fit while in the Academy, but he's now ballooned. It's sad, really. But straight guys don't seem to care about their weight.

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

Do you think cops should be held to weight limits? I do. Those fat fuckers are so out of shape, they can't even do a foot chase.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

Someone who should know once told me this:

In a conflict, what a cop usually wants is to wrestle a suspect to the ground. Real cops don't chase suspects on foot or exchange blows, they just want to get the bastard down and cuff him. In that kind of struggle, extra weight is more useful than swiftness or fitness.

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2013

On TV they always chase down the suspects. And not many of them are fat. Agenda?

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2013

I don't know about fat, I suppose some may be, but I do like the ones who have nice, round, plump asses in the uniform pants--very spankable and pinchable.

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!