Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

After Being Fired By Fox, Dick Morris Is Welcomed To CNN

What direction is CNN heading in? Now you know.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

CNN is now going in "the stupid direction?"

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

R1 you know what is on CNN right now?

30 minutes 'news' special on Beyonce. Beyonce through the years

That should tell you what direction they are going into

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

Very strange. Dick Morris is often incoherent, off-the-wall, radical in his fringe oddball beliefs, mentally unstable, and a character which does not belong on a major news network.

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

Now I won't watch Fox or CNN. Keep this up and I won't need cable. Here in LA we 60 station by antenna. It's mostly shit on cable, I might just dump my crappy Fios and use the extra money for one more trip during the year.

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2013

He'll fit right in!

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2013

Am I missing something? The story is about him being a guest on Piers Morgan's show, I didn't see anything about him joining the network. Morgan needs the ratings so he had that idiot on the show.

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

It always frustrates me when a commentator says "I don't watch MSNBC or FOX because I want my news neutral." Total BS. CNN is agenda driven. It's agenda is theatre. They don't care about informing the viewers or providing context to a an issue. It's what brings in viewers. CNN post-Turner have no integrity. This is the same organization that rushed out the report stating the Supreme Court struck down Obamacare. During the Sandy Hook tragedy, they were reporting false information: father killed; 1 killer dead, 1 arrested, and so on and so on.

What kid of new organization would hire Chris Cuomo and then want a lying schmuck like Dick Morris anywhere near its set? Mindboggling.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

I don't know why they don't hire the real Harvey Fierstein instead of this bad impressionist.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

Dick Morris is the Kim Kardashian of politics.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

Apparently r7 is the only one who read the article. He has NOT been hired by CNN.

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

No one in this thread said Morris was hired by CNN. The fact that he's even on CNN is the problem. CNN is currently undergoing a facelift and every aspect of who they have on or who they have hired is an indication of what Zucker's plans are for the network.

There is no doubt in my mind that Morris will be a guest contributor on CNN in the near future. It's not like any other network will have him. If Fox rejects you, there is serious problem.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!