Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

America's favorite closeted aging muscletwink white rapper to release a new album post-Memorial Day

Frankly, now that her daughter is a teenager and she herself is pushing middle age, I think her best days are well behind her.

by Anonymousreply 1107/18/2014

Do kids of today think a 40 year old rapper old enough to be their dad is cool?

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

He kind of looks like a nourished, healthy Michael Stipe.

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

He was called deeply closeted in this long list, which was once on gawker: There are rumours that he has been with Elton John, the former mother of his daughter lives as a lesbian, I think, and Kim Basinger and Brittany Murphy from his 8 Mile had serious lesbian rumours uttered by journalists and others, when they still mattered/lived. His uncle, to whom he was very close, killed himself at a young age, not very straight behavior either. And Dr Dre has serious gay rumours about him on the internet and Eminem exaggerates with the poverty and bad parenting of his childhood. He is very suffering, unhappy and troubled, and it's hard to explain why, if you exclude homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

Rappers today.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2013

Eminem? Who dat?

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2013

R8 = Drew Brees

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2013

Been long rumored he is gay, just deeply closeted. Look at all his peer rappers, they all have tons of women and always are photographed with the latest video ho. You never see Marshal with any women.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013

Honestly, i've heard that the actual reason for his homophobic rants was that he was molested. I read somewhere that he really liked Mariah Carey because he could relate to her about that, and he confided in her.

by Anonymousreply 1107/18/2014
Need more help? Click Here.