Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Drunk Mark Wahlberg Flirted With Sarah Silverman, Challenged Michael Fassbender To A ‘Big D*ck Contest’ On ‘Graham Norton

Mark Wahlberg brought his NAWT YOU NAWT YOU NAWT YOU Southie shtick overseas last night, to BBC’s The Graham Norton Show, where he was visibly drunk, flirted with Sarah Silverman, and challenged Michael Fassbender to a “big d*ck contest.” Sorry, ladies, no d*cks, big or otherwise, were whipped out; the competition was about voice actor work, which Fassbender owned at. Of course HE knows how to convincingly imitate a silencer.

The British press is SHOCKED:

He revealed he will be showing up to the Oscars with his cuddly yet inappropriate co-star Ted and will have to ‘try and extinguish the fires.’ But it seems Mark Wahlberg may want to put his own out first after the actor appeared on The Graham Norton Show rather worse for wear as it aired on Friday evening.

The star’s behaviour prompted Twitter users to question his sobriety as he sat on the chat show host’s lap and played with his nipples, as well as getting rather frisky with his fellow guest Sarah Silverman. (Via)

He also told a wonderful anecdote about his son punching the Rock in the nuts. Some people are mad at Wahlberg for loudly talking over Silverman and Fassbender, but I, personally, wished he had been even more drunk. Silverman and Fassbender, too. I’d pay good money to watch the three of them have sex while eating I Heart Beef Chuckabees sandwiches from Wahlburgers and dirty talking the ways they would have stopped acts of terrorism.

Which Fassbender probably actually has.

by Anonymousreply 13703/04/2013

awesome interview. I love them all.

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

Holy shit he was shitfaced.

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

I didn't think he was that bad. Actually more likeable than usual. They all looked good. I liked the singer, too.

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

If his schlong was so mighty, why did they tack-on a prosthetic for the big reveal in Boogie Nights?

Whoever thought his brother Donnie would become a better actor than him?

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

Coincidentally, this episode of GRAHAM NORTON will air in the US on BBC America the night before the Oscars....

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2013

anyone would ve to be drunk to hit on SS.

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

They drink on that show. It's well-established and commented on, on the air, all the time.

Every guest is plied with booze, there are cocktails on the table, and Norton usually has a glass of wine around.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

can't wait to see this!!

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

I didn't think he was that bad - he was pissed but he was relatively harmless and it made for good telly. Then again, I am scottish so have quite a high threshold for drunkeness.

Couldn't work out why Fassbender was on - he didn't seem to have anything to plug. He looked good though so I'm not complaining. I was surprised how embarrassed he looked by Wahlberg's shenanigans, since he famously likes a tipple himself.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

He was kind of boorish. At one point, Silverman was visibly upset with him as he repeatedly interrupted her anecdote. She seemed kind of defeated. Then she rallied and killed it because she's about 100x more clever and talented than he is. He's a terrible drunk, however amusing some people might find it on the show. But in real life, you can tell he's a loathsome drunk. Reminds me of my brother. Wahlberg probably drives drunk.

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

There's some coke with that rummy.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

I think Wahlberg is clearly crushing on Michael Fassbender and by flirting with Sarah and the host is trying to get his attention. Kind of cute really. Fassbender does make heteros question their orientation.

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2013

I think Marky got a deep dicking back at the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2013

Michael Fassbender Michael Fassbender. Mmm Mmm Mmm Michael Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2013

Oh he was clearly intimidated by Fassbender. No question. And Fassbender is so unassuming!

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013

He even said at one point that Fassbender had passed on the film he was promoting, some shite called Broken City, so he had to take the lead.

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2013

Classic case of Napoleon complex when confronted with a true alpha male. We all know who's got the real big dick up there, and the roided out underpants model slash ex-rapper can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2013

Who won the biggest dick contest? Fassbinder or Marky?

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2013

Southie trash

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2013

I thought the exact same thing as R13. And Sarah caught on to the guys' sexual chemistry right away.

Mark takes furtive peeks at Michael's crotch every once in a while, and Michael eventually notices. Mark looks bored and impatiently interrupts Sarah's anecdotes, but he sits in rapt attention whenever Michael speaks. And when he addresses Michael, it usually has a sexual connotation. It really becomes evident in the Part 2 of the show (see link).

So I guess Mark's deep desire for hot big dick comes out with a vengeance after a few drinks. Sounds like a fun guy to me! I wonder if this is how he and George Clooney ended up as BFF's. They were thisclose for a good while.

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2013

This is why I don't watch Graham Norton anymore - not only are most of his guests American now, but he brings on annoying, trashy people like Mark Wahlberg and Sarah Silverman.

by Anonymousreply 2202/09/2013

Marky is obviously trashed in r21's link.

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2013

OMG! Mark REALLY goes wayyyy beyond OVER THE TOP by the beginning of Part 3.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2013

This is actually up there with Tom Cruise on Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2013

Mark Wahlberg has girl hands.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013

check out fassbender's cock outline in part 3! Damn.

But yeah, Marky Mark wanted to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2013

Wahlberg is a jerk who should be serving a prison sentence.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013

wow that was WACK!

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2013

I can't take my eyes off Mark's big bulge.

And Jeremy Renner will be on next week! They should bring Mark back on for that one!

by Anonymousreply 3002/09/2013

OMFG, I take back what I wrote earlier. Not only is Wahlberg on something impairing his judgment, dare I say, it's also impairing his alleged closet? Or I'm reading into his lust for MF

by Anonymousreply 3102/09/2013

Suddenly his relationship with George C. is thrown into a different light.

by Anonymousreply 3202/09/2013

I wonder how tired Fassbender is of people constantly bringing up his dick size. It got old a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 3302/09/2013

R18 nailed it.

And yes, Marky was craving a deep dicking from Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 3402/09/2013

In this interview, Mark is like Dennis Hopper in "Blue Velvet" - he is clearly willing to fuck anything that moves. What about his poor wife at home?!

by Anonymousreply 3502/09/2013

I don't get what all the panic is about over his appearance. He didn't seem drunk at all to me. He seemed a little loose and very comfortable with the people he was talking.

by Anonymousreply 3602/09/2013

Wow, he was even more of an asshole than usual. Didn't think that was possible.

by Anonymousreply 3702/09/2013

Walbergs comment about a dick contest was his way of acknowledging he was aware of the fassbender "penis chatter" back in the US. If you listen he flatteringly admits he left his "big dick" at home.

Walberg is rather fucked up with all his Catholic baggage. I don't think he has a core belief of his own.

by Anonymousreply 3802/09/2013

and then Mark interrupts Michael's story and says something about Fassbender and McAvoy being "intertwined". Between the dick references & trying to seduce Sarah and the host, I think it's safe to say that Wahlberg had Fassy cock on the brain.

by Anonymousreply 4002/09/2013

I like Fassbender's penis. I thanked it in my Golden Globe speech.

by Anonymousreply 4102/09/2013

I agree, R36.

by Anonymousreply 4202/09/2013

R36

I don't remember ever seeing him this "free".

I'm beginning to think Mark was actually being himself.

lol When he throws the poor nurse off the chair.

by Anonymousreply 4302/09/2013

Is Mark into anal?

by Anonymousreply 4402/09/2013

I really think he's crushing on Michael F.

by Anonymousreply 4502/09/2013

Mark is sporting quite a nice bulge himself. Lovely!

by Anonymousreply 4602/09/2013

I wonder if George got Marky all worked up about vivid descriptions of Michael's fat monster cock.

I'd love to know 1) everything that transpired between Mark & Michael before the show, and 2) everything that transpired after. Mmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 4702/09/2013

Don't understand the big deal here. I've seen more shocking at the Golden Globes.

by Anonymousreply 4802/09/2013

He seems to me to be the kind of straight guy who'd be into getting pegged with a strap-on by his wife.

And then he started craving the real thing...

by Anonymousreply 4902/09/2013

r48, and others, watch all 3 parts of the show.

It was pretty amazing to see unfold.

Mark was had def lust in his eyes for Fassbender.

And then his insinuations with the gay host (touching his lady parts and nips), and the multiple references to not only Fassbender's legendary dick, but his very sexuality.

And Mark appeared drunk so perhaps off his game in re: his "image".

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 5002/09/2013

Yeah, he acts pretty curious... Exactly the sort of guy who would like an MMF threesome with some surprise contact.

Fassbender doesn't ping at all, incidentally.

by Anonymousreply 5102/09/2013

Gonna watch Contraband and fantasize about Wahlberg, Ribisi, and Ben Foster going at it like rabbits.

by Anonymousreply 5202/09/2013

What is his publicist going to do now?

by Anonymousreply 5302/09/2013

I agree about the homoerotic subtext to the whole video.

I don't think they actually had chemistry but if I were Mark's wife I wouldn't love seeing him nuzzle up on Silverman either.

Anyone have info on Marky? Is he a secret drunk? Wouldn't be surprised given his background.

by Anonymousreply 5402/09/2013

I love Graham Norton. So much better than any US talk show. Marky was not that shocking. Lotsa MF penis talk.

by Anonymousreply 5502/09/2013

He made a big deal some time ago about giving up booze and substances for his wife and kids.

Guess he's in a different phase now!

by Anonymousreply 5702/09/2013

I don't think there's chemistry between the two, R56... It's more that Wahlberg is clearly jonesing for some homosex.

by Anonymousreply 5802/09/2013

It's a good time to dust off this clip of fellow Bostonite Ben Affleck's drunken on-air antics:

by Anonymousreply 5902/10/2013

Wow

by Anonymousreply 6002/10/2013

Mark really seems bi-curious when alcohol lowers his inhibitions. It's very evident in those clips.

by Anonymousreply 6102/10/2013

He's a thug and a total closet case.

by Anonymousreply 6202/10/2013

OMG Mark's repeated insinuations about Fassbender and McAvoy fucking each other were so awkward to watch.

by Anonymousreply 6302/10/2013

He shut up that shrieking witch Sarah Silverman? Well at least he's good for something. He's sure not good at acting.

by Anonymousreply 6402/10/2013

R62 I couldn't agree with you more. Before seeing him tonight I thought the same as you. But on this show he is real, open, funny, relaxed and horny. He is a drunk Southie, and I was overwhelmed . He won me over tonight. Drugs and drink always reveal some inner person. He does has chemistry withe the straight guy. And Fassbender is open enough to not care. Silverman is brilliant as always.

P.S. did you hear what he said about his brother?

by Anonymousreply 6502/10/2013

[quote] He even said at one point that Fassbender had passed on the film he was promoting, some shite called Broken City, so he had to take the lead.

Broken City also co-starred russell crowe and Catherine Zeta Jones. Can you imagine how awful it must have been to work on that set?

by Anonymousreply 6602/10/2013

[quote]He won me over tonight.

Oh, FFS - here we go again. As soon as a straight actor does a little gay innuendo for laughs, the gays start worshipping him and totally disregard all the homophobic things he's done in the past.

by Anonymousreply 6702/10/2013

Why is she always wearing those stupid knee socks? She's 43!

by Anonymousreply 6802/10/2013

At least she finally ditched the pig tails, R68. She's not half as hot as she thinks btw.

by Anonymousreply 6902/10/2013

Wahlberg probably drunk dialed Fassbender that night apologizing to him and then he mumbled sweet nothings into the phone while dozing off with Fassbender going 'WTF? I just have to record this to play it over and over again to myself and my closest friends for shits and giggles'.

by Anonymousreply 7002/10/2013

Marky Mark is probably the biggest bottom ever. Guys who look and act like him always are. When he takes his clothes off, it will be a matter of seconds before he has his legs in the air and says something like "I'm not gay bro but I want to know how it feels so that I can be a better actor."

When he gets fucked he moans like a girl and wants it hard and deep. He was so into Michael in this video he probably begged Michael to cornhole him after the show. I don't think anything happened though so Marky found some trick to pound his ass while he fantasized about Michael dropping a huge Irish load deep inside his manpussy.

by Anonymousreply 7202/10/2013

There was an interesting point where Mark said "My wife's very conservative."

I think, considering his antics on the show, that was basically him propositioning anybody who would take an interest (Michael?)

by Anonymousreply 7302/10/2013

Gay gay gay as many have said for years.

by Anonymousreply 7402/10/2013

Nothing about theoretical 9/11 heroics? Must not be drunk enough.

by Anonymousreply 7502/10/2013

It wasn't so bad. He was obnoxious when he was interrupting Sarah and Michael (funny when Michael called him on it) but at other times he was kind of goofy drunk which (to me) can be kind of sexy. Like the way he said "I like her now" after the 1st or 2nd time he dumped the nurse.

Interesting that he seems to acknowledge he should have gone to jail but ended up being a movie star.

I think Sarah is quick and funny. So is Graham Norton, I like the way he handles his guests. Have not seen the show before.

Fassbender is just sexy. Handsome and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 7602/10/2013

Mark brings back fond memories of Oliver Reed:

by Anonymousreply 7702/10/2013

Is he a secret drunk?

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 7802/10/2013

More Oliver:

by Anonymousreply 7902/10/2013

Fassbender is hotter than hell.

You can tell he's clearly in control and calm, cool and collected there....but I bet he becomes a complete animal in bed.....

He would be ramming it deep in you and shaking the bed with passion and fuck fury - he'd blow the roof off!

by Anonymousreply 8002/10/2013

R80 is right. Michael and his monster dick is what every gay man dreams of. A strong, confident, sexual, wild, animal in bed.

by Anonymousreply 8102/10/2013

Marky also said something like "I hope I don't go all Mel Gibson tonight" so, to me, that's telling (esp since he appeared drunk).

But come on, anyone who watched all 3 parts has to admit that Marky Mark was jonesing for some MALE dick while hiding behind his pretense for Silverman.

AWKWARD and fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 8202/10/2013

Michael should have sat between Sarah and Mark at one point and pulled Mark into an embrace. That would have shut him up.

by Anonymousreply 8302/10/2013

r82, when he licks Silverman's hand, there's a split second where he looks back to Fassy - as if he knows that he's watching - smooth operator!

by Anonymousreply 8402/10/2013

R80 and R81, I think that's exactly why Mark was willing to make a fool of himself. I'll bet Mark is one of those "HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" type of downlow NSA fuck buddies. He knew that MF could fuck him senseless, and he wanted that cock badly.

by Anonymousreply 8502/10/2013

R21, he talks over Fassbender as well and Silverman tries to get him to shut up.

He's not sitting in rapt attention to anyone. He's just intimidated by Fassbender and trying to get as much negative attention as possible.

by Anonymousreply 8602/10/2013

Y'all are clearly delusional imagining an attraction between Wahlberg & Fassbender. But if such delusions rock your boat, c'est la vie...

by Anonymousreply 8702/10/2013

Watched this, the hype is hype.

Sure he seems a bit tipsy and yes the big dick contest was a little much even for British tv, but really? really? This is hardly anything to drop your pearls about.

by Anonymousreply 8802/10/2013

[quote]He's not sitting in rapt attention to anyone.

Oh yes he was, R86! Mark hung on Michael's every word. That is, until he pictured Michael and James MacAvoy fucking--then it became too much for him and he started following that string of thought out loud.

Anything sexual in reference to MF would set Mark off. Michael seemed flattered at first, but was clearly embarrassed at certain times. And Silverman knew exactly what was up. She knew Mark was not at all into her.

Another interesting moment was when Graham brought up George Clooney's compliment of Michael's cock. Mark stayed oddly quiet. Wonder what he thought about that.

by Anonymousreply 8902/10/2013

Exactly, Mark was trying to loosen Fassy up and get him into a sexy spin the bottle type state of mind (the pissing contests, the allusions to sex with McAvoy and the bizarre line about them becoming 'twins')

by Anonymousreply 9002/10/2013

Wahlberg said "the fact that I got away with a lot of things in life that I shouldn't have - and got to become a movie star - is a problem."

Wow!

by Anonymousreply 9102/10/2013

Loved Mark's passive aggressive posture, seated there legs open, bulge prominent and inviting. Here it is; come and get it. Yummy yum yum!

by Anonymousreply 9202/10/2013

Yes, r91. That part was all but ignored until your post. It was a very unexpected start and a startling admission. Yes, it reinforced a great deal of what we knew, but it was first time I heard Mark go this far.

by Anonymousreply 9302/10/2013

R90, when Michael was telling the story about James McAvoy and himself riding in the cart, Mark was turning the story into something sexual. The end of Michael's story was that he wound up on Michael's lap, and Mark replied by saying that they had twins. In other words, implying that Michael and James fucked and had babies. Mark was riding that sexual image of Michael and James pretty hard. Even Graham and Sarah seemed flustered, let alone Michael.

by Anonymousreply 9402/10/2013

MW was spectacularly obnoxious during this appearance. Graham does a fantastic job of making his guests feel relaxed and comfortable so that he can get the best out of them, but this time it all got a bit out of his control. He was lucky the other guests were Silverman and Fassbender, or it could have been a lot more unpleasant to watch.

If I were MW's PR I'd be pretty seriously unhappy about his antics here. As an unconnected member of the public, they just hardened my opinion of him as an asshole

by Anonymousreply 9502/10/2013

It IS Graham Norton. I love the show but it's not one the main public will really see.

The gay community...well, that's another story. They'll probably be playing and replaying this in bars for weeks to come.

by Anonymousreply 9602/10/2013

God you queens are so dramatic. Wahlberg clearly wasn't sloshed. He saw the audience was liking his slightly wacky, laid back attitude and he played it up. I think they all had fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 9702/10/2013

[quote]It IS Graham Norton. I love the show but it's not one the main public will really see.

What? The GN Show is one of the two main talk shows on UK TV (the other one being Jonathan Ross), and the only one of significance on the BBC. It has a huge main stream audience.

by Anonymousreply 9802/10/2013

MM is such a closet case. He sat in Graham Norton's lap, played with Graham's nipples through his shirt and reached for Graham's crotch before Graham shut him down. Not usually typical straight guy (even drunk) behavior.

by Anonymousreply 9902/10/2013

[quote] What? The GN Show is one of the two main talk shows on UK TV (the other one being Jonathan Ross), and the only one of significance on the BBC. It has a huge main stream audience.

I meant for America - in terms of changing the minds of MW's "regular guy" fanbase, it's unlikely to have an effect. Those dumb asses watch Jay Leno.

by Anonymousreply 10002/10/2013

"The closet kills."

by Anonymousreply 10102/10/2013

Wow, a real glimpse into a 'star's" real personality and feeling.

by Anonymousreply 10202/10/2013

Just looks like a case of a drunken omega male losing his shit, and an alpha male in complete control.

by Anonymousreply 10302/10/2013

I think you mean a drunken ALPHA male. Fassbender in the omega.

by Anonymousreply 10402/10/2013

R104 is correct. From Urban Dictionary

Omega malet

The polar opposite of the Alpha Male. Omega Males can have friends and close acquaintances but prefer to accomplish things on their own without the help of a group. Omega Males generally don't belong to any cliques and have no desire to be the leader or most outstanding of said clique. Omega Males have relations with people from all groups and carry a resourcefulness and cunning (sometimes strength) to get a job done with their own skill. This being said, an omega male can have great pride without it manifesting as "ego." (There are always exceptions.

An Alpha Male MUST absolutely be perceived by his peers as the toughest, most popular, and smartest. An Omega Male cares little for this recognition...but knows that he is all those things and more.

Alpha males must have the support of his "boys." This can be the foundation for many shallow and superficial relationships. An Omega Male needs support from time to time, but has few true friends who know him intimately and generally shuns shallow acquaintences.

by Anonymousreply 10502/10/2013

I may have only seen Walhberg in Scorsese's The Departed, where he is not an actual lead - oh and Boogie Nights. Does anyone go to those awful remakes he does of films like Charade or The Italian Job? or his later routine actioners.

He must have seen Fassbender in Shame and realised that he could never get or do a part like that or reveal so much of himself. No fake dicks for Michael !

by Anonymousreply 10602/10/2013

Sorry I completely mixed up the order.

But anyway, that's what it is.

by Anonymousreply 10702/10/2013

The Italian Job was not terrible.

by Anonymousreply 10802/10/2013

I thought Wahlberg was great in I Heart Huckabee and playing a creep in Fear.

by Anonymousreply 10902/10/2013

I saw dat dere was a terrorist threat because that Jew girl was dere and so I took over because I know what ta do in a ting like dat.

Shaddup already.

Bam!

by Anonymousreply 11002/10/2013

Curse you, OP, curse you right up the ass.

I watched the Wahlberg/Fassbender episode, then kept right on watching old episodes of Graham Norton for hours. HOURS.

I love this show. I was disappointed when Norton's American show tanked.

by Anonymousreply 11102/10/2013

[quote]has to admit that Marky Mark was jonesing for some MALE dick

As opposed to female dick?

by Anonymousreply 11202/10/2013

I want to feel marks jizz in my asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11302/10/2013

Here is all the Mark Wahlberg parts of the interview. I hate to admit it but i got boner when he sat in grahams lap. I love beefy masculine bottom guys. It always turns me on to see typically macho masculine guys being vulnerable in an affectionate way with other guys.

by Anonymousreply 11402/11/2013

Plenty of crotch screengrabs of drunken Marky at link!!!

by Anonymousreply 11502/11/2013

Me too r111! I'm so glad Graham Norton's show is uploaded to Youtube, because I love it. It's an informal chat show where celebs spend more time just talking about whatever instead of plugging their projects like they do on US shows. It just blows lame-ass shit like Jay Leno away. And Norton is a very quick and funny host.

Look up Norton's show with Robin Williams, Jennifer Saunders and Elijah Wood. It's great.

by Anonymousreply 11602/11/2013

That Mark Wahlberg douche has to be one of the luckiest guys in show business!

He should be in jail for what he did, not walking red carpets, getting acting jobs and being rewarded with millions. Has he even made an effort to take acting classes?

His arrogant attitude is nauseating, it's basically a stance to cover his lack of talent. One day, the powers-that-be, the idiots directors and producers, who keep putting him in movies, will finally see how one note this schmuck is!

His fame makes it quite obvious that so many people get famous based on their infamy, that's how this jerk got where he is.

He also sounds incredibly ignorant, I hate stupid people! Can he have an intelligent conversation, other than suggest "big dick" contests and taunt women on a talk show? Why is anyone here surprised that a drunk Mark Wahlberg is basically revealing his true self?

Physically, he is fug, he has suck tiny weasly eyes and a pig nose.

by Anonymousreply 11702/11/2013

What R117 said. I've always hated Marky Mark and the fact that I live in a world in which he is a popular actor.

by Anonymousreply 11802/11/2013

Mark has always looked like a hamster IMO.

by Anonymousreply 11902/11/2013

He has a sweet, tight ass that I enjoyed blowing many loads in.

by Anonymousreply 12002/11/2013

r98, I thought Ross retired from his show, or did he just leave the network?

Donnie is the real talent in that family. Always has been, always will be. I wonder if he had any boyband era "issues" to deal with afterwards.

Mark owes his career to his brother. To his credit, he's said that in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 12102/11/2013

[quote]Wahlberg said "the fact that I got away with a lot of things in life that I shouldn't have - and got to become a movie star - is a problem."

Then what is he doing to atone? Not a damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 12202/11/2013

Just seen this now, its hilarious. Mark is obviously pleasantly drunk.

Loved Graham's comment to the new singer that she is the new Emile Sande! Laura Mvula is fabulous too.

Now for Jeremy Renner next week - all the closet cases end up with Graham.

by Anonymousreply 12302/12/2013

R98, Ross changed from the BBC to ITV, a commercial channel. His show airs on Saturday nights.

by Anonymousreply 12402/12/2013

big bump

by Anonymousreply 12502/13/2013

Oh BLESS. I'm just so happy he's rich, famous and enjoying his life seeing the world!"

by Anonymousreply 12602/13/2013

Mark's come a long way from blinding somebody to feeling up Graham Norton's crotch.

by Anonymousreply 12702/13/2013

MARK: The fact that I got away with a lot of things in life that I shouldn't have - and got to become a movie star - is a problem. MICHAEL (laughing): What did you get away with?

Oh wow - Michael doesn't know. Did you see the look Sarah gave him as if to say "Not here, not here." He was expecting Mark to say something like stealing cars. That was the most awkward moment. I'm glad Mark didn't tell him on air because Michael shouldn't have to be put in that position. I wonder how many people in the audience know?

by Anonymousreply 12802/13/2013

I think R128 is a little too personally invested in these people and feels as though she knows "Michael" and, you know, "Sarah".

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 12902/13/2013

r129 - don't change the subject.

by Anonymousreply 13002/13/2013

Moose knuckles.

by Anonymousreply 13102/13/2013

I'm pretty sure that's camel toe.

by Anonymousreply 13202/14/2013

I bet Mark didn't want to share the interview with Fassbender, a much more prestige name and not afraid to strip off and show what he has got, so Mark PRETENDED to be drunk and acted as if he was out of it through the whole thing, so he did it his way .... and as far as he saw it didnt lose face.

by Anonymousreply 13302/14/2013

To the person who keeps saying Wahlberg is from Southie, he is not. He's from Dorchester. Totally different area of Boston.

by Anonymousreply 13402/17/2013

R133 I'm with you. Mark is a grade A douche and you guys are crazy if you thought there was any sexual tension between douche and Fassy. Douche was clearly threatened by Fassy and drunk and spent the whole night talking shit. Fassy and the singer on the other hand... there was definitely something there!

by Anonymousreply 13502/18/2013

This episode was cut to ribbons on BBC America this weekend - only 45 minutes, the girl singer totally cut out, Fassbinder practically mute. I had to watch it on-line for it to make any sense whatsoever.

Fuck you, censors!

by Anonymousreply 13602/18/2013

I know r136 I just watched it on BBC America and it was totally edited.

I did like how Mark started the interview with a commented on why and the world they would want guests to drink before the show. He was lit when he came out with a full glass of wine. If you notice by the end of the show, they had given him water.

by Anonymousreply 13703/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!