Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To 'Suck It Up,' Dismisses $5 Million 'Orangutan' Lawsuit

In what is sure to be one of the most baffling lawsuits of 2013, Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for $5 million in charity donations after "proving" his biological father is not, as Maher joked on "The Tonight Show," an orange-haired Orangutan.

by Anonymousreply 2402/16/2013

Bill was right when he said the courts are a serious place and there is no room for bored rich men to play games.

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

Oh please. Our judicial system is a joke. Anyone can file a frivolous lawsuit and it'll take hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars before it gets tossed. This is all on taxpayers' dime.

Orly Taitz is a one-woman frivolous lawsuit machine.

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

I usually like Bill, but he's been acting like an idiot lately. He should know bette than to get into a battle with someone like Trump who is the type to take this seriously and sue him.

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

landlords of nyc are wonderful people--and even better rabid vicious baboon packs slavering unleashed among the population.

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

but trump isn't suing for himself...the 5M would be for charity, no? so donald has something like a heart? i'm confused...

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2013

Trump can dish it out, but he can't take it. .. Whatever happened to his lawsuit against Rosie O'Donnel?

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2013

Love Bill Maher. I'd guess his show is as comforting to me as Fox News to stupid rednecks.

I loved how he ripped Trump a new one in his New Rules segment and made several derogatory comments about Trump's lawyer as well.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

As Sen. Al Franken once said, "Satire is protected speech, even if the object of the satire doesn't get it."

This is great publicity for Bill, not so great for the short-fingered vulgarian.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

Bill should not be giving Trump attention. Stop it.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

I'm with R8. That segment was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

Maher was great on his show last night. He eviscerated Trump and pointed out what a fool Trump is.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

Trump didn't prove that he was not sired by an orangutan. Any man could have been named the father on the birth certificate, whether or not he actually provided the sperm. The Donald needs to submit DNA evidence in order to prove unequivocally that he was not sired by an orangutan.

by Anonymousreply 1302/10/2013

Isn't Trump's lawyer worried about getting sanctioned?

by Anonymousreply 1402/10/2013

It WAS pretty choice when he pointed out that Trump did not submit the long form of the live birth certificate, but instead sent something made with a dot-matrix printer and containing a bar code . . . both technologies that suspiciously did not exist when Trump was born.

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2013

It is unlikely that Trump can recover any money unless the bet was in writing and was a legal bet at the time it was made.

by Anonymousreply 1602/10/2013

This must be the start of early onset dementia for Trump. He's been acting crazy for what a year or so? Remember his children had to intervene to let him know he was ruining his reputation last year.

by Anonymousreply 1702/10/2013

Trump's banking on the 'any publicity is good publicity' formular since he thinks he remains above all the backlash he might receive.

That old douche didn't feel the heat from his beauty peagant scandal(s), his birther hate rants aiming at Obama, the Rosie O'Donnell feud, the petition to drop him from Macy's, etc. Like Charlie Sheen (pre and shortly after he got fired from 2 and a Half Men) he thinks he can do anything he wants without having to face any serious consequences.

Donald Trump suffers from some serious ego issues.

by Anonymousreply 1802/10/2013

It is no coincidence that the new season of celebrity your fired starts this week. Please boycott NBC, his show and Macy's

by Anonymousreply 1902/10/2013

Trumps nasal voice, weird beha ior and 80s heyday make me wondef if he ever stopped doing coke

by Anonymousreply 2002/10/2013

Donald Trump= Who would fuck you?

Oily Taintz = Shit-stained thongs!

by Anonymousreply 2102/10/2013

Shows how naive Maher is. The entire legal system is built around rich people playing games.

by Anonymousreply 2202/10/2013

Game playing is their business too, and money is just "keeping score." Their whole mentality is that of the child's game and pre-adolescent competition organized around deception and cowardice. They should be regulated and taxed to prevent people like Trump having enough money to make us notice him.

by Anonymousreply 2302/10/2013

Why did Maher have to have George Zimmerman's brother on? I could not watch that bullshit. Fuck you, Bill.

by Anonymousreply 2402/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!