Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'Gypsy Sisters' Reveal Motor Oil Tanning Secrets On New TLC Series

"It ain't just oil, this is high-tech, synthetic oil," Kayla proclaims. And it's not just good for tanning, according to Kayla it's great moisturizer for her skin.

Meanwhile, Laura uses baby oil and iodine to get her tan on.

Video:

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

The deline and fall of Western Civilization.

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

Is this real? We have Gypsies in the U.S.?

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

Okay, don't flame me, just hear me out. Something I've noticed on all the "gypsy" shows is that the young women are very attractive and have great bodies? Why is that? You would think they'd be obese and have tard faces like the Honey Boo Boo clan. But they don't. They all have above average looks and they're thin with big tits. If you took away the tacky clothes, hair and make up and styled them tastefully, they'd be as attractive as any Hollywood B-list actress.

Their mothers on the other hand....ugh. At some point it all goes to hell and gypsy women end up looking like Mama June.

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

They look alike to me, inbred.

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

Weird, I really didn't know we had Gypsies in the U.S., I saw some when I visited Europe but never here. I found out that they came to the U.S. in the 1880's and there are several distinct types. There are Rom, Ludar,Romnichels, Black Dutch, and Hungarian Gypsies. Is this show any good? Where do they live? Are there any Gypsies on this site?

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

Is this group above or below the Honey Boo Boo clan in the food chain?

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

Not exactly, R3, they still have the Appalachian look--notably around the mouth and teeth.

The thinness is probably a remnant of their Indian heritage. And the tits are store bought.

But I will agree that many of them are quite quasi-attractive.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

I actually enjoyed the Gypsy wedding series because it was fascinating and educational (anthropologically speaking). But the producers have decided to set their sites on drunken, brawling Mely and her clan. Not surprising when you consider these are the same folks that brought you Honey Boo Boo.

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

of COURSE we have Gypsies in the US R2!

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

" Something I've noticed on all the "gypsy" shows is that the young women are very attractive and have great bodies? "

What, you expect the TV people to showcase the fat or ugly gypsy girls?

But the girls all go to great lengths to make themselves attractive, usually too great. Part of the reason for that is that the families treat the daughters so poorly that they're desperate to get married. On the "Gypsy Wedding" show, we saw a lot of teenaged girls who were taken out of school, to spend their days scrubbing floors and tending younger siblings. Getting married at 17 starts to look good, if that's your alternative.

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.