Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nasty Old Bitch Mayor Needs to Go

Ever since old hag mayor found out a new cop on the force is gay, she's been going around making gay slurs and discriminatory remarks about his sexuality to all his co-workers in the police force and has even suggested running the young cop's boyfriend out of town.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013

Fat old slobbering cuntwipe!

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

Eww, who voted this fat old ugly bitch as mayor? Must be a bunch of idiots in that town.

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

It serves as a reminder that gays still have many enemies in America

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

Troy, Michigan had an extremely homophobic bitch mayor who they successfully recalled at the November elections.

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

It reads like an EST.

But these days, I think these kind of things do more good than harm.

Enough people are either supportive to genuinely tolerate to absolutely indifferent to gay people living their lives that when a hateful dinosaur like this rears her head, I think it makes things better for gay people rather than worse.

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2013

Why oh why oh why oh

Why did we ever leave Ohio?

Why did we wander

To find what lies yonder

When life was so homophobic at home?

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

The attacking newspaper article fails to include her statement that she meant her comments to be taken in the most positive and constructive way. She defines fag as an acronym for, fine assed gay. She enjoys using verbal shortcuts but hates when they are bastardized in the press. Madame mayor claims she only uses the descriptive, cocksucker, because she isn't familiar with the appropriate acronym. She asserts the same reasoning applies to her usage of, fudge packer, pole sitter and shit dipper.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

[quote]Women are so vile

Oh for fuck sake, R5. You think you're better than that cunt when you saying something so stupid?

Grow up, you fucking loser.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

I am an elder gay having spent most of my life in rural areas as a health care professional. I have seen this kind of hatred erupt all of my life. Though seldom so overtly. Not that long ago I was called a faggot by the head nurse in front of everyone at the main nursing station because I was unable to provide a service my department is only able to provide week days. It was a Saturday and she wanted to cover her own ass. I am one of the highest caliber professionals in my field and almost everywhere I have been there was someone that wanted to undo me because they thought I might be a homosexual. At one hospital on the Mexican border the ER telephone operator who was responsible for calling in those of us on the call list called me a "maricon" pointing me out to a group of others because she did not think I knew what a maricon was. She remembers me to this day because I flat out nailed her in front of everyone. She never stopped apologizing to me. Even now, years later my friend that still works there tells me she always asks about me.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

She's gone.

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

R11 Good! This is a reminder why it's important to speak up and not let bullshit like this slide, otherwise nothing will be done.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

Now let's torment her till she kills herself!

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2013

I doubt she is in torment. She's probably playing the victim card with her family and friends right now. Likely over pot luck casseroles comprised mostly of cream soups and white noodles.

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2013

The police chief had last month submitted to the village council an information packet that included his six-page sworn statement. He warned the council that the mayor's behavior could get the village of 2,000 residents sued. Proffitt wrote that McAngus called him into her office about two weeks after Calendine was hired. She said she heard “that Kyle was a queer” and asked what the chief was going to do about it.

Nothing, he replied, because that would be discrimination.

“She stated ‘I don't like a Queer working for the Village, I might be old-fashioned, but I don't like it.’” Proffitt wrote in the statement.

The mayor persisted in making crude comments about the officer and his partner to police department employees, Proffitt said.

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2013

what an idiot. If she was going to discriminate against someone like that shouldn't she at least be more covert about it!?

But how much money does a town of 2,000 people even have to pay out in damages?

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013

ENOUGH already! Leave my mother ALONE!

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2013

[quote]“Kyle Calendine would lay down his life for anyone in need,” said Proffitt, who has been police chief since 2000 in Pomeroy, about 100 miles southeast of Columbus. “This is a win for Kyle, for our department and for the gay community. It lets people know that no matter what, we’re all in this together.”

[quote]“The sad thing is that while we support Kyle, there will be someone else someplace else tomorrow.”

He said that when he called Calendine earlier today to tell him the mayor had resigned, he tried to make his message clear: “His partner, Harold, is welcome to stop by our department and have lunch anytime.”

This, from a small-town Ohio police chief. Can we run this guy for Governor?

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2013

A pox on her house! Hopefully the old hag will have a stroke before morning.

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2013

If they're covered by E&O insurance, there could be some money in a lawsuit. It won't be a lot, but he could get some money out of this, if that's what he wants.

Meigs County Ohio is in Appalachia. It's just across the Ohio River from West Virginia and it's about as backward as any place on earth.

My guess is that the mayor assumes that because she's always believed the way she does about gays and everyone she knows agrees with her, that means it's right. I doubt her beliefs have ever been called into question, not in her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2013

What R18 said. That police chief sounds like a real class act.

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2013

From the looks of it, Harold should not join Officer Calendine for lunch. In fact, Officer Calendine should lay off lunches for a couple of months.

by Anonymousreply 2202/09/2013

Calendine looks like a cabbage patch doll!

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2013

Calendine looks like Bobby Hill on King of the Hill.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2013

It's easy to figure that a few lawyers will contact the cop about a lawsuit against the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!