Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your behind-the-wheel persona

Does your entire persona change the minute you get behind the wheel of an automobile? Are you considerate to other drivers, or are you pushy & aggressive? It amazes me how people can be so polite when they're face-to-face with another person, yet put them in a car and they think nothing about cutting in line or crowding someone by tailgating.

I can't decide if these obnoxious drivers are purposely being rude or if they're just oblivious and too distracted by their cell phones. Either way, they've taken all the fun out of driving anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 302/14/2013

Seems like I’m always stuck behind someone who wants to drive 10 MPH below the speed limit, while the guy behind is in such a hurry I can only assume he has a wife who is about to give birth in the front seat of his car. Still, I try not to be an asshole and just pass when I can.

by Anonymousreply 102/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 202/14/2013

If by that you mean getting pissed off a people who deliberately cut you off in traffic then yes. A couple weeks ago (and I live in San Diego) an asshole cut me off and it turned out from his license plate he was from one of the retarded square states, Wyoming to be exact. He also had Romney stickers plastered on his rear bumper. I wanted to get a closer look at this freak so I pulled up alongside him in the next lane. I had honked long and loud at him from behind so he knew I was pissed off. The republican asshole was some old man who thumbed his nose at me so I flipped him the bird complete with a fucking up and down motion. I hope he remembers his trip to California with fondness.

by Anonymousreply 302/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!