Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Meth and Zanaflex

My best friend took both and is hallucinating.

He went out last night did some meth (he says only one line, and he's not a regular user of it at all) then he came home and when he couldn’t sleep took 4 4mg Zanaflex pills. Then he started seeing things; people in trees and people climbing on the neighbor's roof. Also said he saw a heard of mutant squirrel/rabbit crossbreads in the back yard. He’s not acting violent or anything, he's been pretty calm. He did eat some breakfast and is laying down now. He won’t go to the hospital, or urgent care, because he says it will mess up things with his pain management doctor. He doesn't have any of the other side effects from taking too much Zanaflex (drowsiness, confusion, slow heart rate, shallow breathing, feeling light-headed or fainting) and hasn't taken any other of his pain meds since earlier last night (and I've put his pills away just to be sure).

I'm staying here today so I can be here if anything goes any wierder for him.

Anyone have any idea how long this could last? Anything I can do for him besides make him drink a lot of water?

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2013

Get him in a shower, slightly warm not hot at all. Give him anadvil and try to get something with fat in his stomach like milk

by Anonymousreply 102/09/2013

what a wus. he did more than one line. and it wasnt meth.

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

Chocolate milk and a mutivitamin (that has E and C). Outside of giving him some cocaine to counteract the meth, not much else you can do.

I don't get doing downers after doing uppers. It's like saying, "I want to die".

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2013

How in the world would cocaine counteract meth?

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

you friend is D-R-A-M-A. Dump him.

Unless you enjoy the Florence Nightingale aspect of your relationship.

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2013

OP don't give him anything resembling a pill or a drug. Not even Advil. No caffeine either. No sugar. Eating something with a lot of fat can't hurt. Follow with carbs. And yes. Water. Wait it out. If he hasn't show significant improvement by noon Sunday, take him to an ER and to hell with him and his doctor and the pain meds. I hope he does get screwed up on that. He needs to learn a lesson about Meth. Or whatever he says he took. What a dumbass. He coulda died.

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2013

4 4 mg pills is a LOT, and hallucinations from Zanaflex are not unheard of. He will likely be fine and just needs to wait for the Zanaflex to clear his system. The meth probably didn't help, but it's probably not the main culprit.

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

Beats me R4, I just know from my younger years that if somebody did too much GHB, we gave them meth. If they did too much K, we gave them meth, if they did too much meth, we gave them coke. They're all drugs with different kinds of highs that cancel out the other, etc.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

Is this one of those NY threads?

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

[quote]Also said he saw a heard of mutant squirrel/rabbit crossbreads in the back yard.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

Liza (@ R8) go to bed, now.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

You're enabling him.

Just let him jump off the roof. He's going to kill himself anyway, and you're wasting your time.

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2013

lol@ R13.

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2013

It's not a New York thread because it mentions a back yard, and it would be filled up with people renting it with tents, and eating the squirrels/rabbits if it was.

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013

OP's unfortunate spelling errors notwithstanding, COULDN't squirrels breed with rabbits?

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2013

I love crossbreads. Like challach. With honey. Oiy!

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2013

OP, if he has a big dick and it can still get hard, why not put him to work packing your "fudge?"

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!