Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Flomax side effects

Has anyone else experienced problems ejaculating after taking this prostate medication?

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

Isn't that counter-productive? It's supposed to reduce one problem but causes another.

by Anonymousreply 202/09/2013

It's supposed to reduce excessive urination, but it's annoying if it's going to create other problems.

Might as well wash it out.

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2013

What problem in ejaculation? Too much, too little, too late? Pain? What?

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2013

R5, here is some information:

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2013

Dear r2 r4 r6, When a man begins treatment for PBH, a treatment meant to SHRINK the prostate, there are some adjustments while the process is going on.

I take finasteride, which is both Propecia and Proscar, and it was originally proscribed to shrink prostates. It also regrows hair because of the testosterone type it blocks. I have been through this.

When a prostate shrinks, it tightens up and does not have the volume it had. There will be some sensitivity; it will pass. Your load volume may decrease, NBD.

A happy prostate is an empty prostate. Start masturbating like a chimp at the zoo.

Your volume may decrease but the quality of your erection and orgasms should improve. This will strengthen your pee sphincter. It will all get better.

You are not substituting problems, you are adjusting.

Persevere.

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

[quote]I take finasteride, which is both Propecia and Proscar

I think it's risky to do that. Those hair growth medications have had some terrible side effects for some men that they wish they had never gotten into.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

Surprisingly r8, all since finasteride went off patent. I know lots of guys who take it without complication.

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.