Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bikini-clad Gisele Bundchen debuts post-pregnancy body

It’s only been two months since she gave birth to her daughter and Gisele Bundchen is already in top model shape.

Looking long, lean and lovely, the 32-year-old Brazilian beauty showed off her enviable shape while vacationing in Hawaii on Friday (February 8).

by Anonymousreply 1502/11/2013

Does pregnancy cause women to lose their hips? I thought she was famous for her curves.

by Anonymousreply 102/10/2013

She's straight up and down like a board.

Couldn't gain weight (outside of pregnancy) if she tried--and I bet she has at some point.

by Anonymousreply 202/10/2013

Did you know she has a fraternal twin sister who is almost as hot as she is? The sister is her manager.

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

Gisele's body is probably the result of a diet of nothing but cigarettes and Diet Coke since she gave birth.

Or maybe even before.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

She has two (or three?) sisters involved in different aspects of her businesses. I didn't know (or didn't remember) that she has a fraternal twin. I've never seen any pics of them. Her twin is conventionally prettier than Gisele is. She was probably thought of as "the pretty one" until Gisele's career took off. I didn't expect them to look terribly alike, but I did expect them to be similar heights.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

She's not a fat cow. No need for women to get all fat during pregnancy then blame the kid.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

She's naturally thin.

There are lots of people like that.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

Tummy tuck!

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

Pregnancy changes your body shape, but in different ways depending on the person. Some women wind up with larger boobs, some with smaller boobs Some get bigger in the hips, some smaller.

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

A typical model is naturally thin, but who's starved herself to twenty or thirty pounds under her naturally low body weight.

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

She's always looked healthy compared to most models, though.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

The type of body gay men like on a woman, boyish.

by Anonymousreply 1202/10/2013

When she started Gisele was called, crassly, 'the boobs from Brazil.' No one ever mentions that now, though ... This is why I find it strange that people talk about her 'curves' when she's so clearly lost them.

by Anonymousreply 1302/11/2013

Wot, no waist?

by Anonymousreply 1402/11/2013

Go fuck yourself, r12. I don't like any type of female body, in fact I don't even notice it and couldn't care less if Gisele is a fat cow or an anorexic twig.

by Anonymousreply 1502/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!