Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Monica Quan

One of the first of Christopher Dorner's alleged murder victims, she was shot with her fiancee in cold blood apparently because her father did not handle Dorner's disciplinary board hearing successfully.

Lots of people on the Internet (and some DL posters) have been celebrating Dorner as a Robin Hood/Jesse James figure for hitting back at the police who have been (inarguably) so abusive to the black community in LA. They've said his killings of Quan's fiancee (a policeman) and the other policeman he shot have been understandable killings because all the police are guilty. But could someone explain to me how the Dorner champions justify Quan's murder? Is she just to be considered "collateral damage"? or did she fully deserve to be killed because her father is a policeman? No one celebrating Dorner seems to have much to say about the fact this woman who was not in the police was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 1402/08/2013

r1 clearly has an agenda.

[quoteThis will spark race issues between blacks and asians. It's already strained, but now it's really personal as some black people are applauding the murder of a Chinese woman. At least whites are left out of it, finally.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2013

[quote]This will spark race issues between blacks and asians. It's already strained, but now it's really personal as some black people are applauding the murder of a Chinese woman. At least whites are left out of it, finally.

This is r1's other post.

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2013

Id like to know why you find this young woman's murder to be so funny, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2013

Who finds it funny? Who the fuck are you addressing, r4?

by Anonymousreply 502/08/2013

I'd like to know why you're stoking racism, you evil little fuck.

by Anonymousreply 602/08/2013

Asshole R3, why don't you care about the murder of two innocents, asshole?

by Anonymousreply 702/08/2013

Yet again: who are you addressing?

by Anonymousreply 802/08/2013

R6, why do support evil fuck Mr. Big Bear Serial KIller?

And Mr Big Bear Serial Killer is the racist shit-stirrer, don't you think, genius?

by Anonymousreply 902/08/2013

r9 I'm flagging all of your posts you race baiter. This is not a black vs Asian. You claiming black people are rooting for Quan's death because she's Chinese?

How about just him being a brutal murderer?

You're stoking racism where none exists.

by Anonymousreply 1002/08/2013

Hey motherfucker R10, You support a serial killer, I do not. That makes me better than you. As a human being, a father, a citizen, and an American. I am your BETTER.

YOU are stroking racism as someone who supports the BULLSHIT of a spoiled, pampered mentally ill LOSER who should have never been hired, and now wnats to KILL eveyone in the world.

You support a mentally ill killer.

by Anonymousreply 1102/08/2013

Show me where I'm supporting a brutal murderer? Any posts to back it up?

You're a racebaiter and an asshole. I'm flagging all your posts and I hope you're banned.

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.