Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Hoarders" - the Wayback Machine chronicles

The 2009 episode with that cunt Augustine is on.

Man, is her son fat.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

Oh god, I remember Augustine. She was such a vile piece of shit, what they should have done was take her out back and shoot her, and then torched that disgusting pigsty she called a house. I felt so sorry for her (adult) children, having to grow up with that awful woman for a mother.

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2013

I heard A&E cancelled this show.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2013

I remember Augustine, didn't she sit in a recliner with a jar of mayo next to her? And she has a big son too? I am a fan of the possum from Hoarders on face book and he does mention that they don't know if they are coming back yet.

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2013

Did you see the one about a week ago where the woman had been pissing and shitting in bottles for years? There were hundreds of them. When they started cleaning her place they started loading them into 30 gallon barrels as is but there were so many they hired a septic tank cleaning truck. They were pouring the bottles into a barrel and the septic tank workers were using a vacuum hose to suck her mess into the truck. While wearing full hazmat suits and those industrial strength respirators.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

[bold] ‘Hoarders’ in Danger of Cancellation? [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

The lady who was freezing her dead cats was pretty gross.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.