Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Item

1. Which two celebrities carefully avoided each other during the 2013 Oscar Nominees Luncheon and Class Photo? The two men have worked together, and everyone assumes that they are friends. However, one of the men had a brief affair with the other man’s Significant Other. The two got into a fight about it (no punches were thrown, although there was some shoving and a lot of yelling and name-calling), and have avoided each other ever since.

by Anonymousreply 4302/09/2013

No guess?

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2013

Well what are the clues? I think we need a little more info.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2013

I'll make a guess of Matthew McConaughey as one...

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2013

We need a list of the nominees.

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2013

R2, Google is your friend.

I'll start you off: Daniel Day Lewis did not attend. Joaquin Phoenix, Ben Affleck and Bradley Cooper all attended.

And so on...

by Anonymousreply 502/08/2013

Joaquin is a slut but after looking at the nominees, I'll guess Tommy Lee Jones and Alan Arkin.

by Anonymousreply 602/08/2013

Hum...Joaquin is a slut and I believe the same of Ben Affleck and they are related through marriage...I don't see how Bradley figures into this, since everyone says he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 702/08/2013

Photo of noms

by Anonymousreply 802/08/2013

Is the significant other male or female?

by Anonymousreply 902/08/2013

Bradley Cooper and Hugh Jackman

by Anonymousreply 1002/08/2013

It didn't say...said they had worked together.

by Anonymousreply 1102/08/2013

This is bullshit. Gays, why do you keep falling for these bullshit threads started by lonely, desolate people?

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2013

Let's face it, none of these guys can be trusted, for instance Denzel...so who worked with whom and could it be a director?

Philip Seymore Hoffman, he's probably a pretty lucky guy. What's his wife look like? Would Joaquin want her?

by Anonymousreply 1302/08/2013

Bradley and Ben played best friends in He's Just Not That Into You. Those are the only two that comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 1402/08/2013

Are you nervous R12?

Can I just say...people in Peoria are fucking each other like bunnies, so you better believe, these actors are very busy boys.

by Anonymousreply 1502/08/2013

Bradley and Jennifer Garner worked together on Alias. I don't think it's those two.

by Anonymousreply 1602/08/2013

That's kind of interesting, I didn't think of Jennifer and Bradley.

by Anonymousreply 1702/08/2013

It says "celebrities," not "actors." So it could be a director or someone else we've heard of.

by Anonymousreply 1802/08/2013

Cooper did not fuck Garner when they were on "Alias" together. Ben's still a good guess. He's fucked a lot of people over the years and he's got a miserable temper.

Denzel has long-term mistresses and utilizes the casting couch on every film he's in. He also has a miserable temper.

I doubt it's Joaquin. He's crazy but it's a different kind of crazy.

It could be a director or writer but unless they're extremely well-known, like Speilberg, no one would write a BI about them.

by Anonymousreply 1902/08/2013

Joaquin is crazy but he would have no problem with fucking someone elses girlfriend. Ask Anthony Keidis.

by Anonymousreply 2002/08/2013

I honestly can't decide if Bradley Cooper is gay or straight. He seems awkward and asexual, but they all do now because of TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 2102/08/2013

George and Leo?

by Anonymousreply 2202/08/2013

R21, I'll help you with this one. BC is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 2302/08/2013

I say it's David O Russell and someone. probably an actor. Or a Producer. Clooney is a Producer for Argo. We all know he & Russell didn't get along and almost came to blows during "Three Kings."

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2013

Why This Sexy Couple Split Up [Blind Gossip] This good-looking couple, both actors, have one of those sexy, on-again, off-again relationships. Right now they’re off. But perhaps you should pay a little more attention to the timing.

They dated and broke up about a year ago. After exactly three months.

This time, they dated and broke up again. After exactly three months.

Coincidence? Not even close. Their contract ran three months each time. They might even get back together again later this year. Can you guess what the duration of that contract will be?

Hint: It will probably about the same amount of time it takes to grow a full beard.

Actor: Bradley Cooper

Actress: Zoe Saldana

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2013

Yeah, him & Leo and Gerard Butler are all "Bi" until they get caught with a guy by their girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013

What was Bradley Cooper doing in a Miami hotel room with Leo? Random. He reads as gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2013

I wonder what kind of jockeying went on for that photo,to either get front row, or the power back row or the edge by Speilberg and DeNiro.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013

[quote]Cooper did not fuck Garner when they were on "Alias" together.

How could he, when he was so busy fucking Victor Garber?

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2013

You mean bottoming for Victor Garber. Bradley is our only graduate to become a star. He wants an Oscar so deeply, so deeply inside of him. I applaud his bearding skills as an actor and fellow thespian. As a student, he was hungry for the taste of fame. He has slept his gay way on to the A-list. Brava.

by Anonymousreply 3002/09/2013

[quote]He wants an Oscar so deeply, so deeply inside of him.

Ouch!

by Anonymousreply 3102/09/2013

*Bradley Cooper is “dull as dishwater in bed… he talks in nonstop French because he thinks it’s a turn-on, but it’s like being in bed with Pepe Le Pew!”

by Anonymousreply 3202/09/2013

r20 who did he fuck? Ione Skye?

by Anonymousreply 3302/09/2013

On the "Alias" set, Cooper was fucking Garber while Garner was fucking Michael Vartan.

But I do think the BI was meant to infer Cooper and Affleck.

The use of the words "significant other" instead of "wife" or "spouse" is a tip of the hat to Cooper's obvious gayness....

by Anonymousreply 3402/09/2013

Nope, every single photo and footage from the Golden Globes and other social gatherings of the awards season nominees, there are loads of photos of Bradley kissing Ben Affleck's ass. You can see them hugging, laughing, having fun, deep conversations etc.

Bradley wants to be part of the Affleck stable of actors like Jeremy Renner and the "guys." Bradley was/is a networking ass, all over the place.

Interesting, that while we've seen him chasing after Ben and we've seen him with Leo, and of course he would lick human feces from Robert De Niro's carpets, I've never seen him nteracting at these events with Matt Damon or Mark Wahlberg.

If I was ambitious, and Cooper is certainly ambitious (upper case), I'd think he'd certainly want to buddy up with Wahlberg. Wahlberg is a big time producer. The other person you never see Bradley chasing is Clooney. Another producer.

by Anonymousreply 3502/09/2013

What if the pair is Cooper and Clooney? Both are heavily rumored to be gay (in that neither of them is out and both have been rumored to have bearded), and the words 'Significant Other' do seem to imply the men are gay?

Could they have "shared" a closet bf at one point? God knows Clooney's had a stableful....

by Anonymousreply 3602/09/2013

Maybe Bradley boned Hugh Jackman's side piece. And Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon are not Bradley's style. He seems like someone they would want to slap around.

by Anonymousreply 3702/09/2013

No Joaquin did not fuck Ione Sky. I believe it was just a girl that Anthony was dating, no one special. I'm thinking Anthony was on the wagon, the girl wasn't and neither was Joaquin.

by Anonymousreply 3802/09/2013

According to "Who's Dated Who", Renee Zelweger dated both Cooper and Clooney, and Jennifer Lopez dated Affleck and Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 3902/09/2013

I don't think Clooney was at the luncheon.

by Anonymousreply 4002/09/2013

JLo didn't date Bradley Cooper - they were seen out on one business dinner. Besides, he doesn't "date" women - he's bearded with Zellweger and Saldana. That's it, besides his short marriage.

by Anonymousreply 4102/09/2013

And that marriage was 4 months!

by Anonymousreply 4202/09/2013

Anne Hathaway and Sally Field

by Anonymousreply 4302/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.