Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson: Part 6

Ho White and the Cuntsman. The saga continues....

by Anonymousreply 60005/27/2013

Ho White.

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2013

Unless he can completely do away with his Edward Cullen persona, including all of those dull mannerisms, Pattinson will never be up for any award that matters in the acting community.

And at the rate he's going, it doesn't look like that's ever going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2013

R2, most actors don't win awards. It's whether you're working that matters.

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2013

No one thinks these two will have careers in 2 years. If there was talent there, it would have presented itself already.

Now it's just the slow death.

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2013

Ho White and the Cuntsman...lurve it!

by Anonymousreply 502/08/2013

I hope they invested smartly

by Anonymousreply 602/08/2013

Hollywood is littered with actors who couldn't transition out of a franchise. Actors are disposable, if you can't bring talent and charisma and make smart choices, there's always somebody there to take your place.

Pattinson and Stewart have had their day. Pattinson is aging rapidly, he's not the IT boy of 2009 and he's signed up for a few indie movies, some probably won't get made - and every thing he's tried to do so far to branch out and show his talent as a 'serious actor' has been met with a collective meh from audiences.

Stewart and Jim Sturgess. Can you think of anything more boring? Who's going to pay to see this dreck?

Obviously outside of the hype, neither of these stars are getting sent good scripts. And why should they? They're horribly, terribly untalented.

They lucked out that they were cast in a franchise of films where actual acting talent was not required. And now those movies are, thank god, over.

Without the constant marketing stream of films every year pushed on the public, Pattinson and Stewart will dwindle down to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 702/08/2013

I haven't seen any new pics of her. Emma Watson reset KStew's 15 mins of fame. Emmy thinks the press was mean to KStew, and Emmy defended her. People make mistakes, and Kristen's young...it's hard being in the spotlight, blah, blah, blah.

by Anonymousreply 902/08/2013

Robert Pattinson needs to do more nudity and actually show his cock in his next movie. He barely showed his ass in "Bel Ami" - very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 1002/08/2013

[quote]It's whether you're working that matters.

Maybe. If you are an unknown and financially suffering actor right out of acting school.

But for someone like Pattinson who's known the world over for Twilight, and who has millions of dollars to spare, I would argue that critical respect in the form of decent reviews and awards would have to be very important.

And, R7, I've got to agree with you. Let the dwindling begin!

by Anonymousreply 1102/08/2013

Pattinson has a net worth of $65 million, R11. I wouldn't mind having that, I can tell you.

But as I said above, I was disappointed that he didn't take more risks in films like "Bel Ami" and do something different from the mainstream, like Michael Fassbender did. Pattinson could have done some explicit sex scenes and shown his cock like Fassbender, but he chose not to, and it was boring.

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2013

You must be a sad person, if you think seeing Pattinson's micropeen in some little seen movie rocks your world, R12.

Michael Fassbender is an actor. Pattinson is a Tiger Beat pin up long past his sell by date.

by Anonymousreply 1302/08/2013

R13, I said it would have been interesting and brave to do so. I never said it would make my world. Why the stupid post? I was saying Pattinson missed the opportunity to do something bold like Fassbender.

Btw, what makes you think Pattiinson has a small cock? Seems like you are taking this too personally. On a previous thread it was stated that Pattinson has a bigger cock than Lautner. So who knows.

by Anonymousreply 1402/08/2013

What a freak of a poster! The same one who constantly posts the same moronic "well Pattinson is doing better than some drama school drop out" is also the same demented weirdo posting as Taylor Lautner. Ha!

Pattinson doesn't even have any kind of noticeable bulge so we know he's not packing.

As far as Fassbender, Shame was a critically acclaimed movie and MF brought a level of skill to the role, totally outside of just showing his cock. His acting was bold and interesting. Are you 12? Comparing Shame to the dumb shit that was Bel Ami is completely laughable. If Pattinson is interested in being 'bold' maybe taking some acting lessons should be in order. Just being naked on screen isn't interesting unto itself.

by Anonymousreply 1502/08/2013

[quote]Pattinson doesn't even have any kind of noticeable bulge so we know he's not packing.

You sound like an obsessed idiot yourself, R15.

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013

Too bloody easy, R16.

The Big Shoe does not sound even remotely appealing. Sturgess is a bore on screen. He was supposed to happen years ago, but never took on. This is the kind of role reserved for an up and coming C lister. Not the supposed "highest paid actress" who "gets first look" at scripts according to Lainey. You just know Rooney Mara, Emma Stone and especially, Jennifer Lawrence, aren't being sent crap like this.

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2013

Although I should add how hysterical KStew fans are that she has A job (as a sign her career isn't dead) instead of looking at the kinds of films she's being offered (which aren't great).

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson’s A Real Lady-Killer When it comes to love, R-Patz has got it covered, according to one of his exes. “No matter how much we fought it was always amazing in bed!” the girl says. We know that the movie star is quiet and sensitive — apparently his considerate personality translates into the bedroom! And there’s more — Rob’s ex-lover admits that she and Rob had sex on the mind all the time, even when they were out with friends!

RP is a real sex-machine, haha.......

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2013

God. Where in hell did that fantasy come from, R19?

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2013

I think he only had one GF prior to the showmance with KStew. I mean, he said as much in some of his old interviews. I will get it to him for being honest and going off script before he started playing into the madness. Most of the weird shit out there about him came from his own mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2013

[quote]I think he only had one GF prior to the showmance with KStew.

So what does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 2202/09/2013

R22 It was just my 2 cents regarding Robert's lady-killer status that R19 & R20 commented on. Meaning, he's not a lady-killer...but he might be one on Earth 2.

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2013

Does it mean he is gay, R23? That's all I'm interested in.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2013

I don't know whether he is gay or not but his mannerism, his constant giggle and "I hate vaginas" quote is definitely gay.

by Anonymousreply 2502/10/2013

Can't stand that ridiculous giggle. What is he? Like 10 years old or something?

by Anonymousreply 2602/10/2013

There was the video posted here last year where a guy at an event screamed "Come out of the closet" at Robert and he blushed.

by Anonymousreply 2702/10/2013

Really? I'd pay to see it. What event was it? any link?

by Anonymousreply 2802/10/2013

It's sad that as I'm watching the E! Grammy Red Carpet, I actually recognized Kristen's blonde PR maven, Ruth, handling PR duties for Katy Perry tonight. I blame this thread.

Anyway, considered she's repped Kristen, Lindsay Lohan and Katy Perry, Ruth must specialize in cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2902/10/2013

There's this one too:

Robert Pattinson: "For some reason I thought you were gonna ask 'Are you gay' & I don't know how to answer that."

by Anonymousreply 3102/10/2013

[quote]I blame this thread.

Laughing here.

by Anonymousreply 3202/10/2013

Top Row: famewhore Suzie, famewhore Ellie Goulding, famewhore C.J.

Middle Row: famewhore Tamra, famewhore Shannon, famewhore / homewrecker Stew, famewhore Scout

Bottom Row: Ellie Goulding's weirdo (female!) famewhore assistant

by Anonymousreply 3302/11/2013

So Kristen Stew wasn´t in Australia visiting his 'boyfriend' like all the robsten lunatics thought....

by Anonymousreply 3402/11/2013

So Kristen still hangs out with Scout?

by Anonymousreply 3502/11/2013

Who is Scout?

by Anonymousreply 3602/12/2013

That would be Scout Taylor-Compton. Supposedly Stewart's best girlfriend. Lots of photos online of them chumming it up.

Kristen always looks happier with Scout than she does with Robert. And she hugs Scout tighter, too.

by Anonymousreply 3702/12/2013

you bitches jealous?

by Anonymousreply 3802/12/2013

My friends and I saw Kstew at a strip club a few nights ago.

by Anonymousreply 3902/13/2013

R33 speaks such truth. Such truth.

And why wouldn't Scout still hang out with Kristen? All these people defend each other. K could literally commit a heinous, heinous crime, and they'd all retain relationships to each other like nothing ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 4002/13/2013

But, R33, there's probably more than one homewrecker in that bunch.

by Anonymousreply 4102/13/2013

[quote]My friends and I saw Kstew at a strip club a few nights ago.

Sure you did, you famewhore, you.

by Anonymousreply 4202/14/2013

Our favorite famewhoring homewrecker made sure to assure her fans that "Robsten is Unbroken" by conviently making sure her ring from Rob was showcased in an instagram pic courtesy of famewhoring pal, Suzie. Don't ever believe this slut doesn't love the attention.

by Anonymousreply 4302/14/2013

The famewhore doesn't fall far from the tree:

by Anonymousreply 4402/14/2013

So the middle-aged women with kids and husbands and websites devoted to Rob and Kristen actually examine photos like that and get all elated and everything because they see a ring on a knobby white finger?

by Anonymousreply 4502/14/2013

Why still no pics of her in Aus?

by Anonymousreply 4602/14/2013

Are there any stories of her and Charlize getting it on behind the scenes of SWATH?

by Anonymousreply 4702/14/2013

No, R47. Because it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 4802/14/2013

And why not?

They're both obviously dykes

by Anonymousreply 4902/14/2013

I did read on another message board that Charlize and Kristen hooked up on the set of SWATH. The poster seemed fairly legit and said they had friends in the business she trusted.

by Anonymousreply 5002/15/2013

Two funny tabloid stories this week.

-

From HollywoodLife - Kristen "hit it off" with Jim Sturgess during pre-production meetings about The Big Shoe. Ruh roh!

-

Kristen Stewart will soon be filming The Big Shoe with Hollywood hottie Jim Sturgess. Robsten fans may have a reason to be nervous — Jim possesses a lot of qualities that Kristen desires, and Robert Pattinson isn’t exactly a hundred percent sure he wants to reconcile with his Twilight co-star upon his return to the states.

A source close to Jim tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “Jim was in town last week for pre-production meetings on his new movie with Kristen and they got along really well! Jim is super shy and unassuming, he’s actually a lot like Rob – really polite and he has the cutest British accent. It’s quite posh, just like Rob’s. Jim and Kristen have major chemistry, they really seem to click. They were talking up a storm about England and how bad the weather is there. They talked about their dogs and music. Jim is a really talented musician, so they connected on that a lot too.”

Don’t worry! Jim has a girlfriend – Mickey O’Brien, keyboardist for the band La Roux.

“There wasn’t any over the top flirting or anything, but Kristen was enjoying herself, she kept touching her hair and she was laughing a lot. Jim has a girlfriend and Kristen is back with Rob, so it’s totally professional between them right now,” our source adds.

Kristen seems really set on reconciling with Rob and working on their relationship for the long haul. Of course, it’s all in Rob’s hands. He’s filming The Rover in Australia and once he returns, he’ll make a decision as to whether or not he wants to continue a relationship with Kristen.

-

From Star: Kristen has taken to wearing Pattinson's dirty underwear to feel 'closer' to her man.

-

Kristen Stewart apparently thinks the best way to win back Robert Pattinson’s heart is through his underwear! Yes, according to a friend, Kristen has been wearing Robert’s boxers since he left to film The Rover in Australia and told her not to visit.

“Kristen is beside herself over Rob’s decision to step back from their relationship and has started wearing his old undies every day,” says the friend.

Rob is having a hard time getting over Kristen’s affair with Rupert Sanders, but she’s been bombarding Rob with texts and calls. The insider says Rob freaked out when Kristen tearfully told him about wearing his drawers.

“He thought it was creepy… Kristen’s clinginess has been a problem, and this is just a step too far.”

by Anonymousreply 5102/15/2013

No Valentine's plans for Robsten.

-

Oh no, is there trouble with Robsten?! Hardly.

Even though today is all about hearts, candies and romance, E! News confirms that Kristen Stewart will not be visiting boyfriend Robert Pattinson in Australia—where he's been filming a new movie—to celebrate the lovey-dovey occasion.

But don't worry, its not because the duo's relationship is on the rocks or anything close to that.

A source tells E! News the reason K.Stew is not going to visit Rob is purely because of the remaining time he has left filming and "she is smart enough to know that if she goes to visit it will bring too much unwanted attention to the film."

Rob has been stationed Down Under for a little over a month now and has roughly less than two weeks left on the set of The Rover. Once filming has wrapped, our source tells us R.Pattz will be on his way back to Los Angeles.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

by Anonymousreply 5202/15/2013

That underwear story is hilarious. God. It's great when even the tabloids decide to mock Miss Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 5302/15/2013

R50, if true this would make for some salicious gossip.

But, nope, didn't happen, not a chance.

I don't think someone who looks like Charlize, if going there, would go for a twig looking, juvenile like Kstew.

by Anonymousreply 5402/15/2013

The fact is that industry insiders do not post stuff like that on message boards.

On the other hand, Stewart is still one of the dykiest females around, no matter how they dress her up for the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 5502/15/2013

They used to post stuff on DL like that all the time, R55.

Gossip is still out there, it's just harder to find.

Also - while people like to put Charlize on a pedestal, it's silly to imagine that people only hook up with those of their aesthetic equal. Whether Kristen looks like a juvenile rat doesn't really make her hooking up with Charlize Theron impossible. And a hook up is a way different beast than an actual relationship.

Theron seems like she's a down and dirty chick. Celebrities have a lot of time on their hands on set - it's not improbable that they hooked up in their trailers.

I'm not saying it DID happen, but it's not so hard to believe either.

by Anonymousreply 5602/15/2013

Yes it is, you silly fangurl!

If I looked like Charlize, why would I want to go with Kstew, when I probably could get beter looking women to "hook up with"?!

It DID NOT happen. give up already.

dumb lezzies

by Anonymousreply 5702/15/2013

[quote]If I looked like Charlize, why would I want to go with Kstew, when I probably could get beter looking women to "hook up with"?!

Ah, yes, because all gorgeous women always hook up with equally gorgeous people.

Also, you write like you're a 12 year old virgin.

by Anonymousreply 5802/15/2013

Look, people. A hook up between Charlize and Stewart is some fan's fantasy, that's all. Posting that fantasy on a message board somehow makes it 'real' to the person out there who wishes it were true.

by Anonymousreply 5902/15/2013

According to Perez Hilton, Kristen is now officially single.

Yeah. I know. The source.

by Anonymousreply 6002/15/2013

Well, well, well, looks like K-Slut's bff Giovanni Agnelli is a big, fat fraud.

by Anonymousreply 6102/18/2013

[quote]A Colorado man named Billy Jack Hebrew changed his name to Agnelli and defrauded movie investors of $1 million by claiming he was an heir to the Fiat fortune, the investors claim in court.

Wasn't Agnelli, er, Billy Jack the one who defended Kristen's honor when it came out that she and Sanders were having fun?

Right. Looks like his word doesn't mean much considering the fact that he changed his name and all while trying to make a bundle of money.

Must be great having friends like that to defend you.

by Anonymousreply 6202/18/2013

The tabloids are really having fun with Kristen these days.

[quote]Kristen Stewart ties up Robert Pattinson’s phone line after he snubbed her on Valentine’s Day

I'll give them credit for coming up with some of the funniest gossip headlines yet.

by Anonymousreply 6302/18/2013

[quote]Wasn't Agnelli, er, Billy Jack the one who defended Kristen's honor when it came out that she and Sanders were having fun?

Yes, that's him. He loudly proclaimed that "Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders never had sex!", right. He has K fans send him their pics on Twitter, and probably masturbates to them daily. He's another one of Stewie's famewhores. Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 6402/18/2013

R63, according to that article, Robert is trying to pursue Liberty Ross!

by Anonymousreply 6502/18/2013

I love the comment on the Metro article from the stan who apparently is intimately familiar with the exact details of RP's utility bills and preferences.

by Anonymousreply 6602/19/2013

Kristen has finally been given an honor!

She's at the top of the 10 Most Unsexy Women in Hollywood list.

It's in a British publication called MenKind.

Kristen was found to be even more unsexy than Sarah Jessica Parker and Lindsay Lohan.

Congrats, Kristen! Way to go!

by Anonymousreply 6702/19/2013

omg... the poor girl has been struggling so hard to look sexy. Those tight, short and see through dresses, low-cut gowns, tons of make up and highest heel shoes were good for nothing...

by Anonymousreply 6802/19/2013

You can't polish a turd, Carolina...

by Anonymousreply 6902/19/2013

Since it's always amused me just how much Kristen Stewart superfans seem to hate and despise YA movie rival Jennifer Lawrence, I can only imagine the tizzy they must be in with both the Oscars coming up this weekend and the news that Lawrence has signed up for two more David O. Russell films...while their idol is playing supporting in a movie about a shoe.

by Anonymousreply 7002/19/2013

I doubt most of her fans even know who David O. Russell is, R70.

by Anonymousreply 7102/20/2013

A supporting role in a movie about a shoe.

I guess that about sums it up.

And I also guess it's payback time for all of those stupid "I don't give a fuck!" interviews. The tabloids have turned Hollywood's Least Sexy into Hollywood's Ugliest.

by Anonymousreply 7202/20/2013

There's not a peep about our happy couple this week in any of the tabloids, even the trashiest ones.

by Anonymousreply 7302/21/2013

What is there to say, the happy couple has not been photographed together in months and hasn't even seen each other in a month and a half.

Anyway, here is Kristen getting sushi on Tuesday with her gaggle of sycophants (the backwards baseball hats really need to go).

by Anonymousreply 7402/21/2013

Oops, fucked up the link.

by Anonymousreply 7502/21/2013

Here's a link to the pics you were trying to post, R74:

by Anonymousreply 7602/21/2013

You motherfuckers sure are some lucky bitches! I've decided to grace you assholes with my presence at that award show thingie this weekend.

SWATH is up for best visual effects and costume design, so fingers crossed my Ruppie will be there!

by Anonymousreply 7702/21/2013

Oh, brother. It looks like SWATH 2 might be happening after all.

Will it flop? Did anybody actually like the first one?

by Anonymousreply 7802/21/2013

(77)

I'll go to pee when you are presenting.. you have to grab to the last straw.. enjoy yourself...

by Anonymousreply 7902/21/2013

Jealousy will get you no where fat cow, JLard! Moo, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 8002/21/2013

Will be Rupert at the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 8102/21/2013

OMG I hope so!!! Both cheaters reunited at last! What a better way of getting attention?

by Anonymousreply 8202/21/2013

The Big Oscar Question will be whether or not Kristen will be able to get through one minute on stage without blinking rapidly, running her hand through her hair, or saying "Ummmmmm."

I say she can't.

by Anonymousreply 8302/21/2013

Well last time she coughed up a phlegm ball on poor Tay Tay so how could it be worse?

by Anonymousreply 8402/21/2013

Dullard cheats on dullard. Middle class straight girls are concerned verging on hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 8502/21/2013

Is that brunette chick with the hat a lesbo? All her friends (including Kristen) give off major butch/lesbo vibes. Strange since they all apparently identify as straight (openly that is).

I also notice that Kristen makes sure all of her friends are less attractive than she is. I guess it makes her look better in comparison - like being the tallest midget.

by Anonymousreply 8602/21/2013

The Brunette, is Tamera, she is Katy Perry's Assistant, she is a gay, and has been hanging with Kristen and her gang for months now.

by Anonymousreply 8702/22/2013

I actually think that Suzie, Kassie and the never-seen-anymore (why is that???) Lindsey are prettier than Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 8802/22/2013

From the pictures from Popsugar - no, none of her friends are pretty and the blonde one needs to lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 8902/22/2013

The blonde pal is Suzie Riemer, aka Queen Famewhore. She loves teasing Twitards with pics on Instagram. She's a $centologist and works as a nanny to Jenna Elfman's sons / server at El Figarao in L.A. She's supposedly fucking Brit Jack Standen ,who's also in the Popsugar shots, and is in Rob's pal Marcus Foster's (also in the pics) band.

by Anonymousreply 9002/22/2013

Chubby is trying to break into acting apparently...loser.

by Anonymousreply 9102/22/2013

trying again

by Anonymousreply 9202/22/2013

Well, at least we know KS will be wearing a gown and will (hopefully) have clean hair:

{quote}With Kristen [Stewart], I think I’ll probably end up giving her glam hair. I mean, she’s wearing a gown—shocker, I know—and since she’s young, she can get away with a really serious gown if she wants. But, you know, even if she just washed her hair, dried it, and diffused it and went with a big-deal beautiful gown, she’d look great and young and fashion and chic… We’re not going to make her look like an old lady, that’s for sure. I just want to give her hair that she can touch, move in, and feel glamorous about… Why wouldn’t a movie star want to look like a movie star? Also, I’ll just say that I already asked her stylist to bring accessories for the hair—with these side-swept looks, jewelry in the hair can be so amazing.

by Anonymousreply 9302/22/2013

Susie is not fat, you know their are woman with severe eating disorders dieing cause of people like you. If you look like a walking skeleton that is your problem.

by Anonymousreply 9402/22/2013

Do people STILL believe these two are currently a couple?

by Anonymousreply 9502/22/2013

Woa, R94. Take it easy, will you? We talk like this all the time around here. If you don't like it, feel free to go elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 9602/22/2013

[quote]Ladies, I have some bad news: your favorite living dildo and star of the film Remember Me, Robert Pattinson, is totally that guy at the party. He probably doesn’t even say anything as he picks up the acoustic guitar, just casually takes it and starts strumming gently, as if to say, I just happen to have found this guitar but any one of us would have picked it up eventually because picking up an acoustic guitar at a party and gently strumming it is human nature and something we all do at one time or another. Uh, no, Robert Pattinson, almost no one picks up the guitar at the party unless they are totally THAT guy at the party. Then he’s like, “What’s that? Actually, no, I’ve never really taken any lessons, I mean not formally or anything. People have taught me a few chords here and there in my wanderings of this crazy blue marble called Spaceship Earth. But mostly I just have a bit of a knack for it I guess.” Suddenly everyone is shooting looks at each other over the quinoa like, did you ask him to explain why he’s playing the guitar? Because I figured if no one said anything maybe he would stop. (Although no one will be able to confirm it, it will be no less true that Robert Pattinson was answering questions that no one actually asked about his acoustic guitar playing.) Then he starts asking if there are any requests. Uh, no, of course there are no requests. Until you realize that if Robert Pattinson is totally THAT guy at the party, the girl sitting next to them is totally THAT girl, and now the two of them are off to the races. OH BLOODY HELL, INDEED.

by Anonymousreply 9702/22/2013

'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' wins 7 Razzies

"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2" was picked as last year's worst picture Saturday by the Razzies, an Academy Awards spoof that hands out prizes for Hollywood's lousiest movies on the eve of the Oscars.

The finale to the blockbuster supernatural romance dominated the Razzies with seven awards, including worst actress for Kristen Stewart, supporting actor for Taylor Lautner, director for Bill Condon and worst screen couple for Lautner and child co-star Mackenzie Foy.

Stewart set a consistent standard of emotional stoniness throughout the "Twilight" movies, Wilson said.

[quote]"Acting should involve having an expression on your face, and she is blank, other than the morose kind of half-Goth thing her character does," Wilson said. "I didn't realize Snow White and Bella were soul sisters, because of the very limited range of what she can do. I think it was Dorothy Parker who said about Katharine Hepburn that she runs the 'gamut of emotions from A to B.' Kristen Stewart is so expressionless she might as well be a brick wall."

by Anonymousreply 9802/23/2013

"An expressionless brick wall."

And that's being kind.

by Anonymousreply 9902/24/2013

Why on earth is Miss Brick Wall Stewart presenting at the Oscars? She's already been there once or twice and hasn't got even a nomination. I can't believe she's made so many hand jobs...

by Anonymousreply 10002/24/2013

She really should just come out already. I bet she'd be much happier dipping into the lady pond. She already has the wardrobe!

by Anonymousreply 10102/24/2013

Is that Scout in some of those photos? They look so cute together.

by Anonymousreply 10202/24/2013

I think Kristen is mostly straight--just bizarre and averse to giving a fuck (like her mom?). Scout's not gay.

A lot of Hollywood women are lesbo-phobic, despite having lesbians in their cliques and donning tomboyish hipster attire. Even those pictured in this thread. The ones who aren't lesbians, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 10302/24/2013

R103 you're saying there are lesbophobic women pictured in this thread donning "tomboyish attire"?

by Anonymousreply 10402/24/2013

Her hairstylist must have gone on strike because she looks like SHIT.

And hobbling on some kind of fake crutches.

This girl is so OVER.

by Anonymousreply 10502/24/2013

Pictures

by Anonymousreply 10602/24/2013

She's put on a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 10702/24/2013

Wow. That dress against the whiteness of her skin isn't doing her any favors. And it looks like she forgot to have her roots touched up.

So, have the breathless tweets about Robert at the After Party! started yet?

by Anonymousreply 10802/24/2013

That was embarrassing. Limping on stage, touching her dirty hair, showing her nasty bruise and then GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT.

Hopefully she'll never been invited back.

by Anonymousreply 10902/24/2013

I missed it.

Are there any videos up yet of Kristen's grunting?

by Anonymousreply 11002/24/2013

She “cut the ball of her foot, quite severely on glass two days ago,” Stewart’s makeup artist, Beau Nelson, told PEOPLE. Stewart, who had a hard time finding flat Oscar-worthy shoes, is in “a little bit of pain,” he adds.

by Anonymousreply 11102/24/2013

The end of this charade needs to come quick. There are people that cannot accept the fact that they are NOT Edward and Bella. People have come to see them that way and will not believe anything else. They were two young people cast together in a love story. There may have been some chemistry in the beginning but to look at them now, it's obvious that thas has waned. They look miserable when they are together. People need to realize that Edward and Bella are CHARACTERS from a made up love story!

by Anonymousreply 11202/24/2013

[quote]She's put on a few pounds.

Who's fat now, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 11302/25/2013

Kristen Stewart Presents at Oscars, Viewers Wonder: WTH?!?

Kristen Stewart stepped on a piece of glass recently and limped on to the Academy Awards stage last night alongside fellow presented Daniel Radcliffe.

But that was only the beginning of the actress' strange night.

Looking at tad disheveled and very disinterested (and looking down while smirking a couple times), Kristen's performance had folks wondering if she had borrowed from the stash of Justin Bieber prior to the show.

From her hair to her awkwardness, Stewart was the subject of various concerned/humorous/confused Tweets from a handful of celebrities. To wit:

Joel McHale: Kristen Stewart is limping because she sprained her ankle from being excessively disinterested. #OscarsWithJoel

Sarah Silverman: Is Kristen Stewart fundamentally against brushes?

Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Kristen Stewart just get shoved into a dress and pushed onstage after being screamed at: JUST DO IT! #Oscars2013

Poor K. Stew. If she hates the spotlight so much, she might want to turn down these sorts of opportunities going forward.

by Anonymousreply 11402/25/2013

Those celebrity tweets are hilarious.

But where was Rob?

by Anonymousreply 11502/25/2013

I think Rpatz is still filming in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 11602/25/2013

[quote]Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Kristen Stewart just get shoved into a dress and pushed onstage after being screamed at: JUST DO IT!

This is exactly how she looked. Like she blew it off but her handler showed up with a dress, shoved her in it and they took off for the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 11702/25/2013

Yeah, well, you'd think a great actress like Kristen Stewart could at least pretend to want to be there. It was like, what? All of 15 minutes or something?

by Anonymousreply 11802/25/2013

Why Did Kristen Stewart Look Like She’d Been Hit by a Car at the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 11902/25/2013

The comments at R119's article are damned funny!

by Anonymousreply 12002/25/2013

Oscars 2013: Is Kristen Stewart stoned? Celebrities on Twitter think so

Kristen Stewart landed at the 85th Academy Awards on a pair of crutches. After hopping her way down the red carpet, she made it to the stage along with Daniel Radcliffe to present the award for Best Production Design. In addition to a mysterious foot or leg injury, K-Stew was sporting a bruise on her left arm, as well as a funky attitude.

Twitter, as it will, went wild with commentary about Kristen's moment on the stage. Many thought she was stoned, and the rest thought she should either brush her hair or get out of show business. Here are a few Tweets that caught our attention:

Andy Levy: "Who are you wearing, Kristen Stewart?" "Xanax I think?" @andylevy

Joel McHale: Kristen Stewart is limping because she sprained her ankle from being excessively disinterested. #OscarsWithJoel @joelmchale

Ron Corning: Is Kristen Stewart always like this? @roncorning

Tom Colicchio: Kristen looks so stoned, in a good way #oscars @tomcolicchio

Flavorwire: Remember, young actors: if you play your cards right, one day you can be as bored as Kristen Stewart is tonight. #Oscars @flavorwire

Phil Lester: #RejectedOscars Least Likely To Smile: Kristen Stewart @AmazingPhil

Sarah Silverman: Is Kristen Stewart fundamentally against brushes? @SarahKSilverman

LeVar Burton: Cc:Jennifer Anniston RT @meganganz: Hey, Kristen Stewart, I know you can't act but can you at least brush your hair? @levarburton

Shonda Rhimes: Did Kristen Stewart just HOP? @shondarhimes

Patton Oswalt: FYI, Kristen Stewart -- Russ Meyer & Sam Peckinpah knew how to cover arm bruises. #Oscars @pattonoswalt

Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Kristen Stewart just get shoved into a dress and pushed onstage after being screamed at : JUST DO IT! #Oscars2013 @jessetyler

Bill Weir: Kristen Stewart looks like she just got off the Carnival Triumph (but in a good way) @BillWeirABC

Dave Holmes: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KRISTEN STEWART @DaveHolmes

Philip Tetro: anyone have an extra brush or an extra personality for Kristen Stewart? @PhilipTetro

Audra McDonald: I've never met her but I feel like Kristen Stewart is mad at me. ‏@AudraEqualityMc

Videogum: ‏Has anyone told Kristen Stewart that she's totally allowed to not be a movie star if she wants out? #Oscars2013 @videogum

by Anonymousreply 12102/25/2013

Has there ever been a time when so many celebrities had so much fun with one actress?

But she brought it all down on herself. There are some close-ups of her, and she looks god awful.

Bags under the eyes. Roots showing. Sallow. Kind of like a 50 year old meth head.

by Anonymousreply 12202/25/2013

I think we've reached a tipping point with Kristen Stewart. I don't think she can come back from this. People may not pay attention to gossip or paparazzi pictures but lots of people remember the Oscars. And all anybody is going to remember about Kristen is that she turned up looking like a dirty crack addict, barely grunted out her lines and limped around like a moron.

I think she's done.

by Anonymousreply 12302/25/2013

The poor thing is not going to age well. And since she has no discernable acting ability, I'd say you are right on, R123.

by Anonymousreply 12402/25/2013

She sure knows how to get herself attention, this bitch is so calculated.

by Anonymousreply 12502/26/2013

Maybe if she wants a career like Lindsay Lohan, R125. Then any kind of attention is good, even if it's negative.

But if she wants a legitimate, serious career as an actress than she fucked up. Badly.

I can't imagine her people are happy this morning. Although maybe Kristen doesn't care. It's really hard to tell.

But like somebody else said in another thread, Jennifer Lawrence is what KStew tries to be and fails miserably. And I think Jennifer Lawrence's immense success only makes Stewart look that much worse.

by Anonymousreply 12602/26/2013

I guess thinks she doesn't care because she tries so hard to present that "I don't give a shit" attitude.

But having other celebrities poke fun at you right after winning every possible Razzie award can't be all that much fun.

One can only pray that all of this will make her go away faster.

by Anonymousreply 12702/26/2013

New pap shots from today:

by Anonymousreply 12802/26/2013

WTF is up with the hair? Did she rip her extensions out and dye it orange?

She looks like a total baby dyke in those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 12902/26/2013

The new Lohan. I'm guessing one of the things she hasn't done since Sunday is shower.

by Anonymousreply 13002/26/2013

Interesting pics.

(1) us versus them cap.

(2) The hair!

(3) Kristen has gained a little weight.

by Anonymousreply 13102/26/2013

So, no crutches needed today?

by Anonymousreply 13202/26/2013

I want Robert Pattinson to dump her in a very public way one final time before he goes back to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 13302/26/2013

What's up with this wearing her cap backwards all the time? What.. this is supposed to be cool?

The dykish lesbians I know stopped doing this at 16!

Bitch you're 23!! Take the silly stupid cap off.

by Anonymousreply 13402/26/2013

I think there was a picture from the other day on Hollywood life of Pattinson wearing a backwards hat and Toms - just like Kristen!

In Robsten speak: they are talking the language of love from LA to Australia.

Robsten is Unbroken!

by Anonymousreply 13502/26/2013

She tries way way too hard to appear cool and "different"

by Anonymousreply 13602/26/2013

Damage control has begun. Time to leech on to IT girl Jennifer Lawrence and pretend they're besties.

Kristen Stewart Was "Happy," "Cheering" for Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Win

by Anonymousreply 13702/26/2013

Right. You can just imagine her PR machine working over time to put a positive spin on Kristen's Glorious Oscar Moment.

by Anonymousreply 13802/27/2013

This picture is a great mood lifter. Because as horrible as I've sometimes looked, I don't think I've ever looked quite this bad...

by Anonymousreply 13902/27/2013

Wow. Girl looks OLD there.

by Anonymousreply 14002/27/2013

I want Robert Pattinson to go back to London and get rid of Kristen Stewart once and for all. Robert is not beyond redemption.

by Anonymousreply 14102/27/2013

I'm betting Pattinson doesn't cut ties for awhile. In the public consciousness Kristen and Rob are one person. One douchey, dirty, untalented collective.

The public hates them. Their movies will bomb and that will be the end.

Hope they don't spend all their money in drugs...

by Anonymousreply 14202/27/2013

Robert Pattinson is much nicer than Kristen Stewart, though. More willing to poke fun at the Twilight movies and himself. Stewart takes herself so seriously.

I hope if Pattinson is gay that he can go back to London and get away from her sometime.

by Anonymousreply 14302/27/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson is much nicer than Kristen Stewart, though. More willing to poke fun at the Twilight movies and himself. Stewart takes herself so seriously.

Honestly, who gives a shit about that? The Twilight movies are over, so nobody gives a shit if he pokes fun at them. Can he act? No. Does he have on screen charisma? No. Is he particularly good looking? No. He's nicer than Kristen Stewart? Are you going out to have a beer with him?

And yes, he's made it so that he IS the Twilight doormat, part of the Kristen Stewart circus and he will never be taken seriously.

There's way better looking and talented actors out there. Robert Pattinson is a waste of time. And now that Twilight is over, and fangurls have moved on to The Hunger Games, he serves no point in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 14402/27/2013

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Talk, Text Daily: "She's Counting the Minutes" Till He Comes Home

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson may have been out of each other's sights, but we hear that they're still very much in each other's minds.

"She is counting down the minutes until he is home," a source exclusively tells E! News, revealing that the Twilight costars have been talking regularly and texting daily since Pattinson flew off to Australia to shoot The Rover.

"He loves her, but he wants to work, too—which is understandable," the insider adds.

Kristen hangs out with Rob's friends while he's away!

The long distance between them, coupled with the fact that Stewart has not gone to visit Pattinson, prompted intense speculation that their relationship was either in trouble or already over.

But, our source says, "They are absolutely still together. They are totally fine."

Word was—and still is—that the now-hobbled Stewart simply didn't want to fly down there and create the distraction on the Rover set that her presence would inevitably create. Pattinson has been in Adelaide since mid-January.

by Anonymousreply 14502/27/2013

Fixed link.

by Anonymousreply 14602/27/2013

I give up!

by Anonymousreply 14702/27/2013

"They are absolutely together. They are totally fine."

Why is it that with this so-called couple their PR people have to keep reassuring the fans that everything is totally fine?

The word dumb doesn't begin to cover it.

by Anonymousreply 14802/27/2013

"They're fine, they're fine, they're fine."

It's the same bullshit statement they float to E! and Gossip Cop every week. And multiplied now that Kristen Stewart effectively made a giant fool of herself at the Oscars.

It's very obvious who planted that story as well as the "Kristen Stewart is so HAPPY about Jennifer Lawrence winning!" article.

As if anybody gives a shit what Kristen thinks of Jennifer Lawrence or her award.

by Anonymousreply 14902/28/2013

The best comment from r114 's link:

[quote]Q: Why Did Kristen Stewart Look Like She’d Been Hit by a Car at the Oscars? A: Because someone tried to make the world a better place and failed.

by Anonymousreply 15003/01/2013

No Chance Rupert! Kristen Stewart Ignoring Advances From Newly Single Rupert Sanders:

by Anonymousreply 15103/01/2013

Well, it looks like the Balenciaga contract is officially over. They didn't dress her for the Oscars and she didn't show up for Alexander Wang's debut collection in Paris.

Talk about the most unsuccessful actress/designer pairing in ages. From the very first the whole thing was an unmitigated disaster.

by Anonymousreply 15203/01/2013

Some truths about KS. Worth reading.

by Anonymousreply 15303/01/2013

You're a regular at PRSTEN I'm guessing, R153. The "Prsteners" are as laughably deranged as the "Robstenites". But it's oh so much fun laughing at all of you.

by Anonymousreply 15403/01/2013

OMGGGGGG what are sheep doing here? I think you've got lost, this is a place to laugh at Robsten and all the circus surrounding them. Didn't you know? BTW, did you enjoy the read? I don't think so… (154)

by Anonymousreply 15503/01/2013

After a few months I took a peek at what's going on with the Kristen Stewart thread on LChat.

Those poor wackos! Still hanging on to the sinking ship that is Kristen Stewart's career, getting all frothy at all the 'bullying' of poor Kristen and how it's so UNFAIR how everybody is so MEAN to her!

They want to 'protect' and coddle her, they think she did great at the Oscars and it's just a bunch of big meanies who don't like Kristen anyway who are doing all the criticizing.

The whole thing is a like a mass, collective, groupthink delusion.

by Anonymousreply 15603/01/2013

"Exsheep", darling. I'm no Robsten fan or "sheep" as you PRSTEN loons like to call them. I'm just someone who's amused at how the psycho Robbie fans of PRSTEN are just as delusional and pathetic as the psycho K-Screw loons, but refuse to admit it. Hilarious really, and so entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 15703/01/2013

(157) If you're calling names like psycho and loons to people who laugh at RP and KS it is because you're a Sheep, yes we call you sheep because you idolize them, defend them and call us names since you're not able to see beyond the fakery of your idols. You're amused reading this board or PRSTEN? OK enjoy yourself!

by Anonymousreply 15803/01/2013

[quote]Kristen Stewart Ignoring Advances From Newly Single Rupert Sanders

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 15903/01/2013

Little exsheep sounds like she's grumpy and needs to go night-night. Afterall, she's got a big night ahead of her -- what with Breaking Dawn 2 bluerays and dvds hitting store shelves at midnight. She's got a big night planned at her local Wal-Mart!

Just think -- Little exsheepie can put her favorite Bella and Edward scenes on pause and masturbate to her heart's content. All the while daydreaming about all of the "witty" remarks she can make on her lame-o site about how much she hates Prsten, of course.

Yes, yes, if you think she and the sad losers of PRSTEN are psychos, you're on the right track. The only Twilight / Robsten site that possbily matches up to their pathetic delusions is this one:

by Anonymousreply 16003/01/2013

I’m Completely Out of Can’t(s)

I’m really trying to ignore a lot that is you because I’m really tired of your Hollywood existence; HOWEVER, keep putting yourself out there looking like a hoarder’s package of ten year expired bologna and I have words.

KStew aka Miss Misery, what are you doing? Why are you in Hollywood? You keep saying people don’t get it, people don’t get you but what I think is, you don’t get you and you don’t want to. You WANT to put up this front that you’re edgy, that you don’t fit into this Hollywood norm and I get why you would want that. The thing is you’re far from what you want. You’re not an actress who wants to not be part of the norm because you’re not an actress. You can’t act. It’s not just the movies I’ve seen you in (Panic Room is your best work). It’s red carpets; it’s TV interviews: it’s promos; it’s every thing you have to do in front of the camera. Every single time I see you act like you’re going through some torture chamber.

The thing is, the more you say you’re anti-Hollywood, the more Hollywood you become. You’re in this PR relationship with your co-star who you’ve named dropped countless of times. You let the paparazzi into the perimeters your home inside your gated community to take a pic of you “kissing” your bf the week before Breaking Dawn 2 promo. You copy his style down to the ‘T’ (ha!) because you like to keep those rumors fueled of you living with him, or sharing your clothes. You want privacy but you’re in Instagram photos with your bffs. I won’t shade you for the Barcelonaigamagahagawhateverthefuck campaign because that’s business. I will talk about your friends who are the stereotypical Valley spoiled, lazy, rich kids that love the association. I’d be highly inclined to believe they don’t even like you for you. Screw actually working on your own merit. Pfft. You, like them, thrive off of this attention. You love it and you’re desperate because you see it slipping away with every award Oscar winning Jennifer Lawrence rightfully receives.

I can’t say, “I don’t care for you but at least I have respect for you”. You don’t care about anyone but yourself. You don’t want to work hard. You don’t want a name for yourself. You want to leach on to someone else’s work because you believe they owe you. I can’t get down with people like that. If anything, everyone else (Rob) has been Captain Save a Ho for years. Personally, I would have dumped your ass a long time ago as a friend but breach of contract is a bitch and messy to settle out of court so you pick and choose your battles.

You don’t’ care who you hurt, who you throw under the bus as long as you have your name in Google hits. NOW, instead of being tied to Rob and Twilight, it’s tied to be a home wrecker, which, you have not apologized for. We are not talking about this “apology” you gave to People magazine. You don’t give a shit and it shows. It shows in just your “I like to get what I want,” smug attitude; it shows in how you present yourself AFTERWARD. You have embraced the whore side of you even more and appeared on red carpets with even more see through dresses short dresses. You have no sense of humility. People somehow call you a feminist, which is highly disrespectful to real feminists out there because you’re nothing of the sort. You’re as fake as this Candy Mountain image you’ve portrayed to your Krisbian followers in every move you make.

Honestly, I don’t know who would ever tell you this, but you need a big smack in the head and a wake-up call. You need a come to Jesus-Allah-Mohammad-Buddah-whoever you serve-meeting because you have no grip on reality. While you’re busy blaming everyone else for your problems, you’re falling fast down that rabbit hole you called a career. You’re coming to the end of the road and not enough people are going to care that you’re gone.

You deserve it. (…)

by Anonymousreply 16103/01/2013

(…) You refuse to grow up and take responsibility for your actions. You blame people who were offended by your paparazzi=rape comment because “they took it the wrong way.” No bitch, we took it the way you said it. Own your words and apologize. You blame your teachers for “failing you” when you were younger when, if memory serves me correctly, you were the one acting a damn fool pretending to be mentally retarded when you were in school, am I right? Of course, that’s not offensive, no not at all.

But maybe how I feel means nothing and it shouldn’t because I haven’t been a fan of yours since the day before never. You should be concerned with people like them; people who have tried to defend you in a non-psychotic way who have given up; people who finally who you were really like at the Oscars while looking a hot drugged up mess; who finally saw that your appearance wasn’t edgy or cute, but someone who was completely unappreciative of being there when she had no business being there.

For the rest of you who are going to attack me, call me fat, say I’m jealous of her because of Rob, please read the above and realize I have NOTHING to be jealous of.

And no, I’m not someone more than half her age picking on someone in her 20s. We’re in the same age bracket, and her behavior is completely ridiculous, period.

by Anonymousreply 16203/01/2013

Wow, that's somebody with a lot of feelings.

by Anonymousreply 16303/01/2013

Why "exsheep" felt the need to post the whole blog post she's infatuated with when her link was already here is anyone's guess. But hey, like I said before, PRSTEN girls aren't the brighest bulbs in the lamp. They are obsessed with limp dick Pattinson and fucked up K-Slut afterall...

by Anonymousreply 16403/01/2013

And you're obsessed with poor exsheep and prsten. What have they done to you? LOL Get over your tantrum and move on!

by Anonymousreply 16503/01/2013

God. We're being attacked by fans from elsewhere. What the hell are Prstens and exsheeps?

And who cares?

Please go back to where you came from.

by Anonymousreply 16603/02/2013

New pic of the Stew at the Roller Derby last night. She was with her hipster/lesbian/gay friends and she looks like a butch. I guess there will be no trip to OZ to visit epic luv… ohhh

by Anonymousreply 16703/03/2013

Lesbians love roller derby almost as much as they love softball.

Interesting that Stewart hasn't visited Pattinson in Australia when that was the thing they were always known for before. Visiting each other's sets and being 'supportive' of their respective careers.

The happy couple hasn't seen each other in 2 months and Stewart is seen out with her friends every night. And yet, if Pattinson were part of the group it would be a 'date night'- but since he's not there, it's just a bunch of pals hanging out. Except that's all it ever really was, wasn't?

by Anonymousreply 16803/03/2013

Yep. It's always been a gaggle of friends hanging out. Except in Cannes--when Kristen was getting it on with Rupert. Of course then she wanted to make sure the cameras caught her Adoring Her Man. The thrill of the cheat and all.

by Anonymousreply 16903/03/2013

I'm with R166...who the fuck are these people and can we have security escort them safely back to the looney bin they escaped from?

Well, the relationship should be over in about another month or so since the DVD is out. I'm pretty sure they're in the drifting apart phase of their epic love affair.

by Anonymousreply 17003/03/2013

Roller derby is quite a lesbian thing... and I see no crutches around. She seemed so in pain at the Oscars after cutting severely her poor foot… good grief! her healing has been indeed miraculous!

by Anonymousreply 17103/03/2013

Kristen on a date with Katy Perry's assistant, Tamra.

by Anonymousreply 17203/04/2013

More pics from last night. Suzie and the famewhore gang were alll there at Marcus' show too, via their instagrams.

by Anonymousreply 17303/04/2013

What a filthy looking group of people.

by Anonymousreply 17403/04/2013

Post made yesterday on Gossip Cop's forum:

Goodbye• a day ago−

Today is the last day of my internship, and thus my last day on Gossip Cop. Monitoring this site and others like it, has been an unfortunate part of my duties. Before I leave, I'd like to communicate the following:

1) Robsten fanatics, Krisbians, Nonberts, Haters, Fanatics, Robsessed, you've all been labeled mentally challenged and have become a joke around the office. Not so much the teenagers, but rather the adults. I have spent 3 months documenting your behavior as well as the behavior of other adults/teens from the other sites, and you are all quite frankly, embarrassing. You are too personally invested in the lives of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. The majority of you have crossed the line from fan to fanatic, and it's not healthy. You need to take a step back and reflect, on how your actions and behavior are a detriment rather than a benefit to the individuals you claim to support. I have watched you create non-fans out of people who were borderline, haters out of people who weren't, and it's pathetic. Don't you ever wonder how are you being perceived by the administrators on this site, as well as your immediate family members? How do you think they feel about adults, doing what you do on a daily basis?

2) Just2Juicy is NOT an insider. From what I can tell, there is only 1 person with a genuine link to Robert Pattinson, on these sites. I say this because she doesn't use an alias and her name is one I recognize as being among a list of familial contacts for Robert Pattinson.

3) Kristen Stewart had a 3 month affair with Rupert Sanders. It wasn't staged, it was real. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are together, but their relationship is NOT where it used to be. The affair brought them back all the way to the beginning, as if they were just starting out, and nothing is certain at this time.

4) GC's source is a person working out of Ruth's office, NOT NF's

5) Go out and do something productive with your lives.

by Anonymousreply 17503/04/2013

Kristen Stewart is so emotionally and psychologically stunted. What is this about dressing and acting like a 12 year old? Everything about her is so pathetic and laughable. Is she supporting this misfit troupe of hers?

Hollywood seems done with her. Pattinson has been smart to have disappeared for 2 months (not like anybody really missed him) but if he takes up with Kristen again, it will only cement the end of his career. To be taken seriously as an adult actor he has to ditch all things Twilight, which if course means ditching this nonsense with Kristen Stewart. And well, even then, his career will still probably die on the vine.

Kristen still seems like the most obviously closeted dyke in Hollywood today. Coming out as at least bisexual would be the smartest thing she could do for her career. Come out and find a nice hot girlfriend. That might actually draw some sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 17603/04/2013

Kristen Stewart had a three month affair with Rupert Sanders.

Welp. No surprise there. So that's who 'The English Boyfriend' was.

by Anonymousreply 17703/04/2013

I can't believe her fans actually buy that the pics we all saw were indeed a on-time "momentary indiscretion". It's obvious they were fucking for at least a few months, probably more.

by Anonymousreply 17803/04/2013

I agree R176 but I don't see Kristen letting go of 'robsten' completely, even if the relationship may just be a sham. It still helps keep her slightly relevant.

by Anonymousreply 17903/04/2013

It's called denial, R178. And, yeah, it's amazing to see grown women with families still defending a perpetual teenaged grinch like Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 18003/04/2013

I noticed MTV moved up their Movie Awards from June to April this year. With no Hunger Games or Harry Potters in contention, and this being the last Twilight, I'm sure they'll clean up. Wonder if Robsten will put on a show and kiss during their final moment in th MTV spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 18103/04/2013

Why would they? .. that would be the most famewhorish thing ever! well, RK have become a Circus but I don't think they dare to get that pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 18203/04/2013

[quote]Wonder if Robsten will put on a show and kiss during their final moment in th MTV spotlight.

That would be the final nail in Pattinson career, yes? From humiliated cuckold to kissing on MTV in less than a year.

by Anonymousreply 18303/04/2013

Maybe Pattinson will kiss Taylor Lautner again!

by Anonymousreply 18403/04/2013

Why didn't Kstew famewhoring herself to go to any fashion shows in NY and Paris?? Her team trying so hard painting her as fashion icon, I'm surprised.

by Anonymousreply 18503/05/2013

I don't understand how tabloid works. It's pretty obvious the whole limping and crutches at the Oscars was just to gather sympathy and to not question her crackhead appearance(I'm pretty sure the two different shoes she wore were actually to help her limp),since she's keeps getting papped walking normally, yet none of the tabloid mention that. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's a more interesting story then Robsten.

by Anonymousreply 18603/05/2013

Becoz the tabloids were too busy talking about her awful appearance at the Oscars, the topic was everywhere, even celebrities tweet about her drugged look. So it overshadowed her limping and her attempt at getting sympathy is BACKFIRED!!!

by Anonymousreply 18703/05/2013

[quote]Why didn't Kstew famewhoring herself to go to any fashion shows in NY and Paris?? Her team trying so hard painting her as fashion icon, I'm surprised.

Because she was unsuccessful at the last 2 Paris Fashion Weeks and because it would be embarrassing after Balenciaga dropped her.

by Anonymousreply 18803/05/2013

What's with all that wearing their cap backwards at R172's link?

Is that some sort of trend now?

by Anonymousreply 18903/05/2013

They're beyond hipsters. They just look like filthy, drug addicted homeless people. It's totally gross.

I have not noticed the backwards cap anywhere else (I live in New York).

I find it creepy that all her friends all dress a like. It's usually something teenagers do. They probably use Kristen for her money. I bet she spends a whole lot of cash on drugs (for herself and her sycophants).

by Anonymousreply 19003/05/2013

The link at r175 is pretty funny. "You guys are pathetic stalkers and you need to step back from being so overinvested in their personal lives, and oh hey here's exactly what's going on with their personal lives."

by Anonymousreply 19103/05/2013

[quote]It's usually something teenagers do.

Right. Isn't she getting too old to hang around in a pack of the same people wearing the same clothes?

But it's funny. The fans see the backwards cap as a 'sign' to Robert. Yet Kristen's friend is wearing her hat backwards, too.

So who is that a sign to?

by Anonymousreply 19203/05/2013

That is BULLSHIT.

by Anonymousreply 19303/05/2013

What is bullshit, R193?

by Anonymousreply 19403/05/2013

Oh, this is very cool news.

Twilight isn't up for any MTV awards. And that includes no nominations for Pattinson and Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 19503/05/2013

Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 19603/05/2013

And meanwhile I guess Taylor Lautner has moved on . . . to Patrick Shriver.

by Anonymousreply 19703/05/2013

Thank god we won't see their dirty, sullen, sour asses and their 'will they, won't they' kiss.

What a send off that the last movie of the franchise gets completely ignored.

That just about says it all.

by Anonymousreply 19803/05/2013

A lot of Twilight fans are whining and crying about the, um, snub, but obviously nobody else gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 19903/05/2013

A sample of the tweets from irritated Twihards:

-

PERSONALLY AFTER 4 FUCKING YEARS OF SUPPORTING YOU & LIFTING YOU UP TO WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME I FEEL DISRESPECTED & BETRAYED! #FuckYouMTV

@MTV ruining our chances with best kiss #fuckyouMTV

WE SUPPORTED YOUR STUPID ASS SHOW FOR 4 YEARS AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US? @MTV @MTVNEWS. GOD DAMN SADISTS. THE DEVIL IS WAITING FOR YOU.

I CANNOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS! RIGHT NOBODY WATCH IT! NOBODY! FUCK YOU MTV WE HATE YOU

Twilight was the best thing that ever happened to @MTV and this is the way to say to all of us Thank you????!! #MTVSucks #FuckYouMTV

Breaking Dawn and @Twilight are BIGGER than @MTV so fuck you MMA! #MTVFail #FuckYouMTV

Go and fuck your self in hell! @MTV #FuckYouMTV

Later when rk.is nominated for an Oscar, MTV is gonna beg them to go and they are gonna say #FuckYouMTV

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE CIRCLE OF TRUST. YOU CAN NEVER GET BACK IN YOU SATANISTS @MYV.

THIS BETTER BE THE STORM. I WANT A MOTHER FUCKING RAINBOW OF RK WITH TGC AS THE POT OF GOLD.

RK should get married on April 14th and have this big livestream...none for MTV #FuckYouMTV

I hope your studio burns down. Remember we planned this last year when you fucked us over @MTV bye bye to your ratings

by Anonymousreply 20003/05/2013

MTV trying to get back a little 90s glory? I can get on board with that.

It's totally fitting that the last Best Kiss Twilight will ever receive, Kristen accepted by herself.

What a bitter pill for the Twitards though!

by Anonymousreply 20103/06/2013

Kristen and Tamra out again (with friends).

And poor Tay Tay has now been dragged into the Backwards Baseball Cap Gang!

by Anonymousreply 20203/06/2013

Some of the Twihards are now floating the theory that Rob and Kristen "asked to be taken off consideration" because they want to move on from the franchise/don't want to deal with the drama of accepting Best Kiss, etc.

Riiighhht.

Like these two ever turned down free publicity AND that would be an between MTV and Lionsgate/Summit not the actors. And it doesn't explain why Twilight wasn't included in ANY other category (other than Best Shirtless Performance).

Twilight isn't MTV's main demographic/cash cow anymore and people have moved on. Since I work in marketing (and MTV is one of my clients) I know that MTV targets 12-24 year olds and Twilight simply isn't the big thing with them anymore.

Just look at Jennifer Lawrence's 5 nods for proof. The world has moved on to other actors/movies.

by Anonymousreply 20403/06/2013

Once the Twihards come up with a theory, they cling to it for dear life, and pretty soon it becomes their reality.

Yeah. Twilight is over. Done. Even MTV can't be bothered to waste time on it.

I guess the fans were expecting A Big Send Off.

by Anonymousreply 20503/06/2013

[quote]Like these two ever turned down free publicity AND that would be an between MTV and Lionsgate/Summit not the actors. And it doesn't explain why Twilight wasn't included in ANY other category (other than Best Shirtless Performance).

Let me redo this. It would have been an agreement with MTV and Lionsgate, NOT the actors. Let's make that a little more grammatically correct.

And speaking of publicity - little Kristen has been obviously calling the paps on her little concert tour. I guess this Marcus Foster person needs any career boost he can get. As does Kristen. Andy Taylor for that matter!

Meanwhile, Robbie is still in Australia and probably requires a caretaker to wipe his own ass.

by Anonymousreply 20603/06/2013

[quote]Andy Taylor for that matter!

As does Taylor! Fucking typos.

by Anonymousreply 20703/06/2013

Ha ha. I thought Andy was his nickname.

by Anonymousreply 20803/06/2013

Looks like Kristen Stewart has now been brought in to beard for Patrick Schwarzenegger after he was recently spotted out with Taylor Lautner:

by Anonymousreply 20903/06/2013

[quote]Ha ha. I thought Andy was his nickname.

I'm at work and doing too many things at once. I wish DL had an edit button. Oh well.

And those pictures of Kristen and her girls? Boy is she looking gayer than ever.

by Anonymousreply 21003/06/2013

No need for Robert Pattinson to change his look or demeanor for his new role. He can just be himself! Including the usual tardface.

by Anonymousreply 21103/06/2013

Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson have been apart for 50 days, ‘Rob wants a break’

by Anonymousreply 21203/07/2013

God. Those fake teeth look great on Pattinson. I'm pretty sure the Soccer Mom Twihards will be thrilled with that look. Lots of gushing tweets to look forward to, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 21303/07/2013

Awww, this is legitimately sweet.

by Anonymousreply 21403/07/2013

Ash ‏@rkhobolove Daniel Day Lewis though......... how old is he 70 wtf mtv

by Anonymousreply 21503/07/2013

Cry Baby! K-Stew Pouring Her Heart Out To Taylor Lautner While Fishing For Info On R-Patz!

by Anonymousreply 21603/08/2013

They need to let the whole thing just die already.

by Anonymousreply 21703/08/2013

R217 I agree

by Anonymousreply 21803/08/2013

Stewart's fans can't be bothered to go out and see her 'performance' in On the Road.

They didn't flock to it the first time, and they won't flock to it the second time. Of course it goes without saying that's because they only love Kristen when she's Bella.

by Anonymousreply 21903/09/2013

They've been trying to make that dumb movie happen for over a year. To think it premiered at Cannes almost a year ago!. It's simply not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 22003/10/2013

I wonder how much for the OTR's promotion cost, it had sooooo many premiers, needless to say its promotion had been going on for at least 6mths, the studio must suffer a HUGE lost.

by Anonymousreply 22103/11/2013

What classy friends Kristen has!

by Anonymousreply 22203/11/2013

Exclusive video of KStew securing her next role:

by Anonymousreply 22303/11/2013

So, they've been showing Bel Ami on Showtime on what seems like an endless loop, so out of morbid curiosity I thought I'd check it out. It was everything the critics said it was and more! The main problem, of course, was Pattinson as the lead. He was woefully miscast as a lothario ex-soldier on the make, seducing aristocratic women to further his own ambitions. Pattinson looks either vaguely frightened or nauseated by his leading ladies (the sex scenes were so awkward, like Pattinson wanted to vomit rather than bed down Christina Ricci or Uma Thurman) and at other times he just kind of made weird, grimacing faces, as if he didn't know what else to do in the scene. He seemed in way over his head and it showed.

A completely embarrassing performance on every level, and to touch on the superficial for a minute, he LOOKED awful too! It really made no sense within the context of the movie that these 3 accomplished ladies would want this sweaty, lumpy creature. Pattinson has no energy, sexual or otherwise and absolutely no charisma. A strangely inert and yet over the top performance.

by Anonymousreply 22403/11/2013

I did notice that Bel-Ami is playing on my Showtime stations, R224, and was debating giving it a go. Is it good for a laugh, or just boring?

Bill Condon's partner, Jack just did a podcast with director Kevin Smith, and had some interesting things to say.

He said that the July Rupert incident was legitimate, and that Rob and Kristen are still together. He said that they have never been a PR couple, and that he is very impressed with how they are working things out. Kristen is a “stoner”, and that Charlize Theron is one too, and also “not a nice person”. Liberty ross has been very media savy. He also said that KStew is a great actress, and that people need to get over the fact that she is not Bella Swan. He also mentioned that no one really liked David Slade, the director of Eclipse. He also said that now he is not under contract with Summit anymore he is going to tell about a lot of stuff that happened on the Twi sets.

by Anonymousreply 22503/11/2013

Link to said podcast, if you're interested:

by Anonymousreply 22603/11/2013

At this point I don't believe anybody within the industry is going to "out" Robsten as a PR couple. Hollywood is a small town and celebs protect their own.

Why is Bill Condon's partner even doing podcasts (did he actually work on the movie?). Just the fact that he thinks Stewart is a "great actress" pretty much negates anything he could possibly say.

Bel Ami was horribly boring. It's not really worth anybody's time, since other than Pattinson's awful acting (which gets old quickly) it's really just a VERY warmed over Dangerous Liaisons. It feels like Pattinson is in every scene, and again, he's neither sexy nor interesting to watch.

One thing I did notice is that Pattinson absolutely cannot even FAKE looking interested in women on screen. He has never had chemistry with a woman and whether that means he's gay or not, I don't know. But he comes across as the 40 Year Old Virgin when it comes to sex with women on screen. Sex seems foreign and gross to him.

by Anonymousreply 22703/11/2013

Thanks for the info on Bel-Ami, R224(7). I may have to check it out sometme if only for the laughs. Hopefully my stomach can take it.

I'm not sure if Jack actually worked on the BD films or not, but I know he was with Condon for most of the production, per his own remarks. He has a blog where he answers / answers tons of questions from Twihards and basks in the fame he receives.

by Anonymousreply 22803/11/2013

I guess that's all you need to know. Not exactly an unbiased, objective source.

by Anonymousreply 22903/11/2013

Not condoning cheating at all, but does anyone else think Rupert Sanders is much sexier than Robert Pattinson even though he's almost twice his age?

by Anonymousreply 23003/11/2013

I agree with everyone of your words 227, I tried to watch Bel Ami, I quitted shortly afterwards.

Condon's partner strikes to me like Gio, that famewhore friends of Stew who spilled the beans just to get attention. Poor twihards, they'll go irremediably nuts.

by Anonymousreply 23103/11/2013

Guess who:

The Sun Is Setting On This Relationship

We’ve talked several times about how this very famous couple was assembled in a publicist’s office. We may have also mentioned that the relationship would end after the DVD was released. Well, the break up is coming, and we have more precise information for you on the timing!

It will definitely happen before the end of August 2013.

Why August? Well, when the contract was originally written several years ago, the exact dates of the film’s release and the DVD release were not known. While they approximated that the entire promotional campaign would be finished by the end of Spring 2013, the production company padded in three additional months to the “personal relationship” contract just to be sure. The contract ends in August of 2013.

The film and DVD are already out, and the promotion is essentially done, so the break up (which will be very amicable) will happen any time between now and August with the consent of both parties.

Will you see still them together from now until the breakup? Yes, but rarely. The genuine friendship that the actor and actress once shared peaked a long time ago – and has been going downhill over the past few months – so they are now spending as little time together as humanly possible. They are done.

by Anonymousreply 23203/11/2013

CLEARLY about KStew and Rpatz - or as somebody on Blind Gossip called them, KraPatz.

by Anonymousreply 23303/11/2013

R200 Oh my gawd, those twihards crazy!

That sounds about right to me R232.

by Anonymousreply 23403/11/2013

Thanks for the review of Bel Ami, R227. I haven't seen it, but you confirmed what I already suspected. In fact, it sounds like he was wearing an amped up version of his Water For Elephants face there. God. He's limited when it comes to being believable on screen.

And that blind gossip item up there works for me. The time frame allows their people to exclaim "They're totally fine!" without lying.

by Anonymousreply 23503/11/2013

Unlike most British actors, Pattinson has no formal training, and god does it show. It's painful to watch him struggle to show any semblance of appropriate emotion for a scene. He's completely lost at sea and it shows. There's no life, nothing behind the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 23603/11/2013

gentleman, please calm down. grow up and find yourself a nice guy your own age. this is why you're all single. tsk tsk

by Anonymousreply 23703/11/2013

R237 = Twihard Mom.

by Anonymousreply 23803/12/2013

Snow Ho out golfing yesterday with pal Scout Taylor-Compton and other unpictured butch pals:

by Anonymousreply 23903/12/2013

Oh look, the three dim-witted mechanics down at the local gas station just posed for next year's calendar!

by Anonymousreply 24003/12/2013

How people find Robert Pattinson attractive I will NEVER know.

He looks like he's missing a chromosome.

Kristen sure likes stereotypical lesbian sports. The cumulative effect of the butch mannerisms, way of dress, hobbies - it all points to one thing. She's gay.

by Anonymousreply 24103/12/2013

Hadn't RPtaz landed the Edward Cullen role, he would have had to quit acting long agoooooo

by Anonymousreply 24203/12/2013

If I were Robert Pattinson and I had to spend over 2 months in the Australian outback -

1. I would want my girlfriend with me. What couple goes months without seeing each other? So Kristen can hang around going to roller derby and playing golf?

2. I would want my dog with me. I would never travel for long periods of time without my dog!

by Anonymousreply 24303/12/2013

Robbie and Krissy actually have two dog babies, Bear & Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 24403/12/2013

If you want to have a laugh, go to this Robsten Angels board.

These fraus live in an alternate universe

by Anonymousreply 24503/12/2013

I don't think I could handle that much concentrated insanity.

by Anonymousreply 24603/12/2013

I like that I pretty much don't hear about these people anymore. Last year they were omnipresent. Fashion shows, movie premieres, magazine covers, Cannes and then the CHEATING. We were told Kristen Stewart was a beautiful fashionista and a serious actress. Highest paid actress in Hollywood! Thank god that's all over.

It's nice that we'll have a summer for once in 5 years that isn't geared to hyping an upcoming Twilight movie.

by Anonymousreply 24703/12/2013

Why there are so many pap pics of her outing with her whore friends recently? Is that for the promo of BD2 DVD?? with Taylor Lauther sometimes?

by Anonymousreply 24803/13/2013

Update on the blind item from Blind Gossip:

We have a fascinating update on the termination of this faux couple!

We told you that their professional obligations have been basically fulfilled, and that the contract could be terminated early if both parties agreed.

Well, we’ve just learned that one half of the couple is pitching an absolute fit about terminating early, and is refusing to let the other party out of the contract!

Although she is the one who violated the terms of the contract and screwed up the friendship, the female half of the couple doesn’t want to let her partner off the hook any sooner than she absolutely has to. She continues to call and text and email him relentlessly, trying to get together with him, determined to keep the charade going, even though he doesn’t even want to see her!

Why is she doing this? For several reasons:

One: She knows that she is the one who screwed up the friendship by screwing around with someone else. She keeps hoping that if she hangs on and hangs around long enough that he will forgive her and they can go back to being close friends.

Two: She doesn’t have many other close friends in her life. When they were a “couple”, they spent all their time together and he was her closest friend. She refuses to accept the fact that since she humiliated him he doesn’t really want to be friends with her any more.

Three: She knows that he is a nice guy and a true professional, and that – no matter how badly she has behaved – he won’t stoop so low as to publicly berate her, embarrass her, or disclose the terms of the contract. She is counting on that to give her the opportunity to work her way back into his life.

Four: She knows that the fame that she experienced during the height of their coupledom will dissipate quickly once she is “single”. You know all that complaining she does about the fame and attention? Well, the truth is that she loves it, and she is scared that once it is gone that she will never get it back!

Five: The contract runs through August. Legally, he is on the hook until then. It takes only one person to enforce the contract, but it takes two to terminate it.

So, if she wants to, she could legally tie him to her for the next few months, force him to make appearances with her, and prevent him from publicly dating anyone else!

Now, everyone in this scenario – except her – thinks that she is being incredibly immature and selfish. He just wants to move on with his life, but he can’t until she releases him. So, she is determined, he is annoyed, and the production company reps and the publicists and the attorneys are all meeting this week to try to work out a compromise.

We say, “Let him go, Girl!” He helped you achieve fame and fortune and popularity, and, in return, you screwed him over. Hanging on to the relationship tooth and nail just because you legally can now just makes you look sad and desperate.

Let him go.

by Anonymousreply 24903/13/2013

I love Blind Gossip as much as any other gossip whore, but what is this "legal" nonsense. You contract somebody to date you!

I always think of Hollywood "contracts" as agreements whereby if you don't go along and get along, you'll be blackballed by the studios and nobody will hire you.

So if Pattinson doesn't want to "legally" have anything to do with Stewart, and Twilight is out of the equation now, what exactly is SHE going to do about it? What power does she wield?

Jesus Christ, just find another beard!

by Anonymousreply 25003/13/2013

Come to think of it, this kind reads similar to an older CDAN blind about how Kristen clings to the fauxmance because it's comfortable, they're good friends and it's good for her career. She strikes me as lazy and for the longest time all she had to do was lift her finger and crazy Twihards would be on her every move. Washing hair wasn't even required. Those days are over. But she still wants continued fame and riches. She just doesn't want to have to work for it.

But again, what is Kristen going to do if Pattinson walks? Take him to court? Doesn't make much sense. Fauxmances end all the time. Twilight is over and all the cash has been made so I doubt anybody at the studio cares. Doesn't make much sense UNLESS Stewart has some dirty dirty dirt on Pattinson to MAKE him stay.

by Anonymousreply 25103/13/2013

Maybe this could be Kristen's new bf? Robbie's got a cousin named Robin Fraser Pattinson. He resembles his famous cousin and appears to have all of his chromosones

by Anonymousreply 25203/13/2013

First look at Robbie in The Rover:

by Anonymousreply 25303/13/2013

I think I'd rather take the intensely sexy Tom Hardy in Mad Max (and Charlize!) than this.

Sorry Guy Pearce!

by Anonymousreply 25403/13/2013

I'm reading on ONTD that Robbie is supposed to have an American Southern accent in The Rover. Cue laughter now.

by Anonymousreply 25503/13/2013

Yes, he is doing a Southern accent. It really disappointed lots of his fans who were hoping he'd do his "normal sexy English accent or a sexy Austrailian one". Lol

by Anonymousreply 25603/13/2013

Some think this new Lainey blind item is about Mama Stewart:

Mother Issues

She’s a mega-star who started young and seemed to not be affected by the child star curse. Seemed to be. But eventually, that sh-t will find you, even on a delay.

It’s the mother. Though the parents were previously thought to be harmless... the mother now appears to be going full Dina Lohan. The mother has been hitting her up for cash for a while now, the better part of a year. To support her own projects, resurrect her own failed dreams, and her new relationship -- so essentially she’s bankrolling her ma’s midlife crisis. The daughter can afford it, certainly, and if it was just the money, it wouldn’t be getting out, but now she’s being asked by her mother to leverage her own fame and influence for industry contacts and connections. Since she can’t get a meeting on her own, she’s been namechecking her daughter to get in the door, and when that doesn’t work, she’s been pressuring her daughter to step in on her behalf, jeopardising her daughter’s reputation. No matter how hot you are, you don’t want to be known as the girl with That Mother. It’s becoming a concern for the daughter’s management team, as they worry that her ma’s increasingly aggressive famewhoring will undo their own moves in advancing the young star’s career. As you can imagine, it’s a delicate, uncomfortable situation. She is loyal and protective to and of her family. But she cannot deny that her mother may be compromising her professionally and is torn about whether or not to indulge her mother’s demands or look out for herself instead. She’s stressed, and while that doesn’t excuse her mistakes, it does provide some insight about some of her behaviour.

By the way, her boyfriend has been very supportive through all of this, certainly her most reliable source of strength.

by Anonymousreply 25703/13/2013

It could be. Although the boyfriend as a source of support? Yeah, no.

by Anonymousreply 25803/13/2013

If it's Lainey you know it's coming from Stewart's people. So there's the excuse for the affair (she's under stress because of her mom), excuses for why her career isn't doing as well as she hoped, and of course this being Team KStew, a line about her wonderful, supportive boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 25903/13/2013

I haven’t seen the actual new issue of The Enquirer, but evidently it has a story that claims Kristen is dating Katy Perry’s assistant, Tamra Natisin, due to their closeness while watching Marcus Foster at The Hotel Cafe on March 3. Gossip Cop debunked it, or course.

by Anonymousreply 26003/13/2013

Are Kristen and Taylor gay besties now or something? I don't really remember them ever hanging out when it wasn't during movie promotion. Very strange. I feel sorry for Tay Tay.

I guess he's taken Robbie's place to get some free publicity?

Of course I think it's ironic that it's the same situation - a group of douchebags doing some platonic activity together, but when it's Taylor, it's "just friends" but with Pattinson it's "romantic."

by Anonymousreply 26103/13/2013

In case anybody cares, Mama Stew's directorial debut, K-11, is getting savaged by critics.

by Anonymousreply 26203/13/2013

And speaking of Mama Stew, she gave an interview to US Weekly. You remember, the same magazine that published pictures of her daughter humping a married man in public. Yeah, that one.

[quote]"Kristen has a dark side," she tells Us. "Kristen has the edge -- thank god, right?"

What a fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 26303/13/2013

Wow. Those early reviews of K-11 are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 26403/14/2013

There's an article in the LA Times today in which Kristin's mom basically talks about how talented she (the mom) is and how she doesn't want to walk in Kristen's shadow.

I guess she has great expectations for K-11. But the reviews so far paint a pretty dismal picture of her film.

by Anonymousreply 26503/14/2013

"Mama Stew" sounds crazier than a shithouse rat.

[quote]To protect her daughter, Stewart designed a garage-door entrance at Libertine so that Kristen can drive her car directly inside the complex without being photographed. At the same time, she's amassing an archive of her daughter's career, collecting press clips, props and wardrobe memorabilia in file cabinets in the office. She even painted an illustration on the door leading to Kristen's office that reads "Stew's shoes" — it depicts Converse sneakers, combat boots and high heels — meant to illustrate the different sides of the actress.

As if the answer to Lainey's blind wasn't anymore obvious.

by Anonymousreply 26603/14/2013

E! really has scraped the bottom of the barrel. Silly stuff.

-

5 Clues That Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Are Still Together—and Stronger Than Ever!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been living apart for a while now.

And they're still young, and a zillion other people would probably kill to be with either of them. Plus, they were basically thrown together five years ago by being cast in Twilight and easily could have got caught up in the whole we-play-soulmates-in-the-movies-so-why-not-in-real-life-too hype.

But, with sources having told us that "all is good" between them, we're here to bang the drum for distance making the heart grow fonder. Here are five clues that Robsten are still going strong:

1. Kristen's Choice of Company: Knowing full well that hanging out with the wrong guy can get a girl splashed all over the tabloids, the On the Road star is keeping company with some very usual suspects while her boyfriend's away shooting The Rover in Australia. Sightings of note include dinner with Pattinson's musician pals and sporty outings with Taylor Lautner. And he's like a little-brother type, right? (No offense, Team Jacob.)

2. She's Still Borrowing His Clothes: Stepping gingerly on her injured foot, Kristen was spotted just a few weeks ago wearing Rob's old Irie T-shirt, which has been in her possession since last summer at least. Now, why would anyone wear their famous ex-boyfriend's clothes out in public? Unless the guy had an affinity for couture gowns or something.

3. Rob Is Being Adorably Boring: We imagine he's happy to just be ensconced on set, devoting himself to his craft while shooting what promises to be—judging by his fake teeth, anyway—a gritty crime drama. Hence, Rob has been making absolutely zero news (that isn't movie- or bicycle-riding-related) in Adelaide. He hasn't even nailed a piece of wood to a table, let alone gone crazy partying. Sounds like a guy who's not looking for more than what he's already got.

4. They Talk and Text All the Time: E! News has been told by sources close to the couple that, even though she didn't make the trek to Australia to visit, Kristen is "counting the minutes" till Rob comes home. (And she's not the only one...)

5. They're Friggin' Soul Mates, Duh: Edward and Bella should just be together, that's all. Why let reality spoil the fantasy? Twi-hards are counting on Robsten to pull through.

by Anonymousreply 26703/14/2013

I bought a copy of The Enquirer during my lunch break and saw that in the article about Kristen and Tamra, it mentions that Mama Stew Jules supposedly moved in with a "girlfriend" back in 2010 when she and Papa Stew first separated. This is the first that I have heard of this. I thought general consensus was that she was having an affair with her married business partner, Tom Wright. Maybe she did live with a girlfriend and then moved on to him??

by Anonymousreply 26803/15/2013

Some think this is about Robbie-Boy and either Denise Richards or Kimora Lee Simmons. Hard to picture.

This could go down as one of the stranger hookups of all time. They are both good looking, but just two totally different people. It is not really blind worthy except for the fact that some people believe the A list mostly movie actor with A+ name recognition is still with his cheating girlfriend. So, technically if that were true, then he cheated on her with this B list celebrity/reality star with her own show from time to time and a ton of money from an ex. I'm trying to picture in my mind how this went down. She probably killed him. She likes to bring out the paddles.

by Anonymousreply 26903/15/2013

Mama Stew really needs to shut her pie hole:

by Anonymousreply 27003/15/2013

Can anybody actually picture Pattinson as some kind of raging heterosexual manwhore? I certainly can't. It just doesn't really click.

He always acts so...unfamiliar with sex. He seems to really enjoy one thing and that's drinking. He's probably more attracted to a beer bottle than any man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 27103/15/2013

I can't. I actually see him more like a gay than like a manwhore.

by Anonymousreply 27203/15/2013

God. That link back there at R267 is perfectly designed to placate the Twihards.

Rob is being 'adorably boring' while he's away filming? Yeah. No. He's always boring and never adorable.

by Anonymousreply 27303/15/2013

Forgive me, but Kristen's mother looks like a truck driver. No offense to truck drivers.

by Anonymousreply 27403/15/2013

She looks like a god damn witch. And very much what Kristen will look like in 30 years. She seems to favor her mother in both looks AND personality. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 27503/15/2013

I think this is the first time I've seen traditional media (meaning not gossip blogs like DListed or message boards like DL) openly allude to Kristen being gay.

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 27603/15/2013

This is part SEVEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 27703/15/2013

Well, according to fans, this is the Big Day when Robert comes home from Australia and falls into the arms of Kristen.

Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 27803/16/2013

Well, ladies and germs, my man's back in my arms after we sadly were apart for two months. We have a lot of time to make up for. This is what we'll be do all week:

by Anonymousreply 27903/18/2013

Ooh, that's unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 28003/19/2013

Mama Stew looks like a witch

by Anonymousreply 28103/19/2013

He looks creepy in that picture. Kind of like a serial rapist or something.

by Anonymousreply 28203/19/2013

There is no proof tht Robert is in LA.

There are pics of him partying in Adelaide this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 28303/19/2013

More pics from Oz.

Robert Pattinson out and about in St Patrick's Day.

by Anonymousreply 28403/19/2013

They've faded pretty quickly, it would seem. I don't think anybody really gives a fuck about them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 28503/19/2013

Robsten's been spotted at the 7-11, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 28703/20/2013

That's a good one.

And, right about how quickly they are fading. There are still the diehard Twi Moms who can't let go of the fantasy--but out there in the real world, they're pretty much over it would seem.

by Anonymousreply 28803/20/2013

K-Stew is now dating Taylor Lautner.

They were seen hanging out a few days ago

by Anonymousreply 28903/20/2013

Is Kristen Stewart deformed in her left arm/shoulder, because I've been looking at a few pics of her latley and it seems very likely. She walks with an arm limp

by Anonymousreply 29003/20/2013

That Dior ad CAN'T be real.

by Anonymousreply 29103/20/2013

"Don't look at me, no, look at me, no don't look at me"

"I'm too cool for school"

by Anonymousreply 29203/20/2013

There's no doubt that the Twitards continue to live in their own world of delusion. Just going by some of the comments I've read from links posted here:

They can't take a joke when NY Mag calls their precious fantasy boyfriend "Mr. Stewart." Mr. Stewart must be protected at all times and fangurls are up for the job!

Looking at that picture of bald Pattinson, looking like a creepy child toucher - the fans see a 'beautiful man' AND they think he's developed muscles for that stupid upcoming Army interrogator movie. Oh really? Where are those muscles? Will they be drawn on again?

The fake dating, boring storyline has grown stale, but the fans never disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 29303/20/2013

My mother makes me laugh because every time she sees Kristen Stewart on tv or in a magazine she always seems to be "all bunged up" (injured), as she calls it. She used to say she thought someone (probably Pattinson) is constantly "beating the shit out of her" all of the time. Now, she's decided they're just into rough sex that gets so passionate and out of control, that poor Kristen's body bears the brunt of their activities. I have trouble picturing limp noodle Pattinson as some sort of S & M master to Stewart myself, but whatever, lol

by Anonymousreply 29403/20/2013

[quote]Now, she's decided they're just into rough sex that gets so passionate and out of control, that poor Kristen's body bears the brunt of their activities.

Did your mother see Breaking Dawn by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 29503/20/2013

Lol R295, yes she has seen all of the Twilight films begrudgingly and absolutely despises Stewart. She thinks Taylor Lautner is a cutie, but doesn't understand why anyone finds "that boy" (Rob) attractive.

Robsten were photographed with a fan last night in L.A as the circus continues.

by Anonymousreply 29603/20/2013

Ha, well my point is, the "rough sex" thing was a plot point right out of Twilight: Breaking Dawn.

So, when is the break up scheduled? August?

by Anonymousreply 29703/20/2013

Guess Kristen thinks her new schtick of flashing a peace sign makes her look like a cool hipster. It however now always looks like she's flashing the universal sign for eating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 29803/20/2013

Rob doesn't look happy

by Anonymousreply 29903/20/2013

Love the shade that Ms. Nikki Reed is throwing now that the saga's over and done with.

by Anonymousreply 30003/20/2013

That didn't take long (for a fan photo to surface of course).

The fans are stupidly blissful that they're couple are still together, "proof" that their love will endure for all eternity.

It's after the DVD release, so it's only a matter of time for marriage and babies.

by Anonymousreply 30103/20/2013

Weren't all the cast members BFFS, what happened?

Why isn't K-stew and Nikki Reed no longer besties?

Why isn't Kristen friends with any other cast memebers besides Taylor Lautner??

by Anonymousreply 30203/20/2013

The 'date' night pic is all over the gossip blogs. Somebody's PR is getting a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 30303/20/2013

I simply [italic]can't[/italic] imagine who fed this story to E!.

--

Finally, order has returned to Los Feliz. Robert Pattinson is back in the States after two months of filming in Australia and, last night, he and Kristen Stewart enjoyed a group date night at one of their favorite L.A. haunts, Ye Rustic Inn.

"They seemed really happy to be with each other," an eyewitness to the reunion exclusively tells E! News.

"Rob and Kristen were having so much fun together," the insider said. "They sat in the back of the bar in a booth and were laughing.

At one point, they were standing at the bar and were just being normal, as any boyfriend and girlfriend would be with each other.

"They were touchy-feely. She was holding on to his jacket and had her hand on his back. They were just cute."

And, thanks to Stewart, Pattinson didn't end up being an a--hole.

"My friend is a photographer so she is not shy about going up to people and asking for photos, so she just asked them for one," another fellow Ye Rustic Inn patron told us.

"Kristen was super nice," she said. "She was like ‘You know how many times I get asked that, no problem'. Rob was a little bit more shy.

[Stewart] was like, ‘Come over here, Rob, don't be an a--hole.' She was laughing and put her arm around me. He smiled and took the pic. She was super friendly."

Later in the night, the lucky bargoer saw Robsten again outside. "At one point I was outside and they were playing around in the street," she said. Stewart "and her friend were, like, racing. They were having a lot of fun."

Reunited, and it feels so good.

by Anonymousreply 30403/20/2013

Well we knew Nikki Reed would be the first one to throw shade. Just wait untill all the DVD promotional stuff is finish the gloves will come off and there will be more castmates and/or crew spilling the tea. I don't think the DVD has been released in other countries yet. Everyone still has to be civil for a little longer.

by Anonymousreply 30503/20/2013

Wow. So Robert just got back, and they go out on a romantic, intimate date with a big group of friends! Like we haven't seen that before. As in those are the only so-called dates they go on.

When will they ever go out, just the two of them?

by Anonymousreply 30603/20/2013

[quote]Wow. So Robert just got back, and they go out on a romantic, intimate date with a big group of friends!

And the intimate details just HAPPEN to land on People.com and of course read like it came from a publicist's email. What a coincidence!

by Anonymousreply 30703/20/2013

That's completely hawt. I love it when happy men and women get together and make things work.

by Anonymousreply 30803/20/2013

I saw Sienna Miller in the West Village last week. I bet she knows some interesting secrets.

Her baby does look like Tom though (poor kid).

by Anonymousreply 30903/20/2013

The comments at that People.com link are pretty funny. It seems that most everyone except the deluded fans wonder when these two are going to show some genuine romantic love for each other.

I mean is there any reason they need to hide their love for each other from the pubic? Or are they still too shy and conservative to do that?

by Anonymousreply 31003/20/2013

The answer is simple. They are friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 31103/20/2013

Anytime I see posters describe Rob and Kristen as "two young people" I know they're about 105 years old and probably still use AOL mail.

This describes most of the illiterates over at People.com, those Robsten blogs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 31203/20/2013

Dear god, the screeching frau scolds at the NY mag link. They read like a bunch of middle aged helicopter moms protecting their retarded pretend son/fantasy lover from internet 'bullying' - or one innocuous joke.

And you just know they only found that article because they have Robert Pattinson on their Google alerts. You can't tell me those Wal-Mart shopping, flyover fraus, would ever read a fashion blog like The Cut.

Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 31303/21/2013

Our darling couple with Katy Perry, Shannon Woodward, PR-maven Ruth, and pals at Tamra Nasitin's b-day party last night:

by Anonymousreply 31403/21/2013

Kristen looks like a drugged out Gollum. Are her and Tamra together? I could believe it.

Pattinson seems like the retarded friend you have to 'care for' at parties and such. Poor thing seems slow.

by Anonymousreply 31503/21/2013

Dear god, the posters at Robsten Dreams. Wow....

by Anonymousreply 31603/21/2013

Group dates are not romantic.when will these deluded fangirls learn.?

by Anonymousreply 31703/21/2013

So now for the next several months the fans will be treated to 'sightings' of the Adorable Lovebirds out on group dates with their gang of friends.

The awful truth of this is that middle-aged women with teenagers of their own will breathlessly follow the antics of two 'young people' in their twenties, who can't stop acting like teenagers in high school.

Did I get that right?

by Anonymousreply 31803/21/2013

Apparently Robbie leaves in 3 weeks to film that Iraq movie. I guess we'll see if they have group kareoke dates in Bagdad.

by Anonymousreply 31903/21/2013

I don't think so but you can bet on seeing more group datings, dog walkings or the doormat bringing coffee+towel to Stew by her pool in LA. That's for granted!

by Anonymousreply 32003/21/2013

It's been a veritable PR blitz of sightings. Very orchestrated. Otherwise why are private birthday party videos ending up on People.com?

by Anonymousreply 32103/21/2013

Did anyone else see the gal that was in the pic with them on Tuesday and her friend who shot it on E! News last night being interviewed by Ken Baker? I mean why did the pic warrant an in-depth analysis? Robsten is E!'s meal ticket along with Bieber and the Kardashians. Anything for money and exposusre, right Rob & Kris? What pathetic famewhore

by Anonymousreply 32203/22/2013

One would have to be blind and deaf to not notice how utterly transparent all of these photo ops are. I'm no fan of Pattinson, but at least he made himself scarce while in Australia. But Robsten are reunited in LA and BOOM, the gossip stuff starts immediately.

Does Kristen even have a career now? Is this it? Does she work?

Will anybody care about Pattinson's stab at a credible movie career?

Are they more or less ridiculous than the Kardashian circus?

by Anonymousreply 32303/22/2013

"One would have to be blind and deaf to not notice how utterly transparent all of these photo ops are"

Or be a gullible sheep. They still talk about pure an unbreakable love. It's shameful how RK are playing sheep. Best of all: they still keep guessing!

by Anonymousreply 32403/22/2013

Another not-so-blind item about our favorite couple:

Their Upcoming Elopement

We read a lot of gossip reports. The most interesting one we read recently was that these two actors are planning to elope.

Allow us to fill you in on all of the details.

Wait, what details? They’re not eloping! In fact, he can’t even stand being around her!

However, his contract does obligate him to make public appearance with her, and he is not going to be the one to break their contract. That’s why you still see pictures of them on “dates”… and why fans can continue to fantasize about them being together for all eternity.

Their most recent outing was set up by her publicist. He is always told where to go meet up with her, either at her place (no, they do not live together!), or a friend’s place. Then they all go out together in a group to a public, populated place for a couple of hours. He tries to limit their “dates” to group outings because he doesn’t want to spend time alone with her and he likes having his friends around him as a buffer.

However, there will always be one “private” date where he has to deal with her “alone” in a public setting. Hey, he’s an actor! If he can fake being a non-human for an entire movie, he can fake being on a date with her for one hour. If there aren’t going to be paparazzi present, the publicist also tries to set up some sort of “fan encounter” so photos can be taken as “proof” that they were together. He likes it when the fan encounter happens early in the “date” so that he can go home early. The photos are posted on some gossip site the next day or two, along with some testimonial by the “fan” about how nice they are and how romantic they were with each other, and his obligation is complete.

He will be getting on a plane to Europe very soon and is scheduled to start shooting a new film in April, so he hopes he won’t have to see her again for a while. He really likes being as far away from her as possible.

We’re telling you, the contract runs through August. He wants out before then, but right now she won’t let him go. So unless the studio and his people and her people can all agree to terminate the contract early, he is stuck with her. He is hanging in there. Just a few more months and then he can resume his normal life without her as a burden. The sun has definitely already set on this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 32503/22/2013

Well, Blind Gossip certainly feels adamant about this one. Hopefully it's true and the implosion happens soon.

Pattinson looks like he's being held hostage in recent pictures.

by Anonymousreply 32603/22/2013

Yeah, well the Guessing Game has worked perfectly for, what, now? The last three years or so?

So if you've got a good thing going, keep it up, right? The fans love it.

by Anonymousreply 32703/22/2013

It's a cycle that has really gone on long beyond its expiration date. Everybody involved looks bored and silly.

by Anonymousreply 32803/22/2013

The latest Blind Item works for me. And since the only thing interesting about these two are their adoring fans, the sooner their contract ends, the better.

By the way, did anyone anywhere see K-11 besides Stewart's friends and family?

by Anonymousreply 32903/22/2013

I'm sorry, but this girl looks like a fucking potato.

by Anonymousreply 33003/23/2013

why insult a poor potatoe

by Anonymousreply 33103/24/2013

Still a total twat, but a twat who seems much happier and smiley when surrounded by and SITTING on other women. And probably regularly banging one too.

by Anonymousreply 33203/24/2013

Well, that picture begs the obvious question: why aren't there ever any pictures like that of her and Rob? Scrunching together. Holding onto each other. Looking really really happy.

Not even one.

by Anonymousreply 33303/24/2013

Glum faces on Friday "date" night.

by Anonymousreply 33403/24/2013

Pretention, thy name is RPattz

by Anonymousreply 33503/27/2013

Interesting that the blind gossip item came out on Friday and two days later we have a PopSugar Exclusive (they always get those Robsten exclusives, don't they?) with just about the most miserably, contrived photo op I've ever seen.

R333, see, R334.

by Anonymousreply 33603/27/2013

How long can they keep this ridiculous charade up?

by Anonymousreply 33703/27/2013

So he thinks a piece of his soul is taken every time someone snaps a photo of him?

by Anonymousreply 33803/27/2013

Oh, come on guys! That butch, little whore already has my balls. I will not lose my soul as well!

by Anonymousreply 33903/27/2013

And hanging out with Kristen Stewart and Katy Perry isn't soul killing?

by Anonymousreply 34003/27/2013

I can't believe nobody here has commented on how miserable Kraptz looks in those [italic]Exclusive PopSugar[/italic] pics. I thought this thread would blow up!

Anyway, what's new on the Kraptz front?

Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan commiserate on 'common issues' - which I'm guessing are a love f pussy and blow.

[quote]Lindsay Lohan has found an unlikely ally in her quest to be better understood by the public and the media — Kristen Stewart. We have exclusively learned Lohan, who’s refusing to go to court-ordered rehab until after Coachella, is hanging out with the "Twilight" star. A source told us, “They met through one of Lindsay’s friends who also knows Kristen. Lindsay was invited up to Kristen’s house last week, and they hung out with Robert Pattinson, who was back from filming in Australia.” The source said the women found they had a lot in common: “Lindsay and Kristen discussed their careers, creative ideas and how they deal with living under the focus of the media and the paparazzi.”

by Anonymousreply 34103/28/2013

Lainey inadvertently outed her own blind item about fame hungry MamaStew today. Not like there was really much to guess about. I wonder what MamaStew thinks of Kristen using her PR team to call her own mother a cash grabbing asshole in print.

Lainey is also practically apoplectic at just the [italic]thought[/italic] of Stewart and Lohan hanging out and she's called for an IMMEDIATE and UNEQUIVOCAL denial by Team Stewart.

From what I've read, they do have some friends in common, including that little twerp, Gavin Doyle.

So, we'll wait for that denial.

by Anonymousreply 34203/28/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson Parties In LA Without Kristen Stewart

And he was out with a guy. So I guess it was Guys Night Out. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 34303/31/2013

Bob is gay or idiot, I'm not quite sure .. what do you think?

by Anonymousreply 34403/31/2013

He's bisexual. He and Stewart are close friends. Platonic friends. Since that is the case, she never cheated on him because they are not a romantic couple in the true sense of the term.

But this is all old news.

PS. That 'August breakup' item is bull. They won't breakup because they aren't a couple.

by Anonymousreply 34503/31/2013

He wasn't interested in the models because he "only has eyes for Kristen."

They had a "date night" at "twilight" at a golfing range and "acted like a couple all night," "holding hands and flirting."

I could have written these articles last month, last year, two years ago.

Funny how a couple who have been together as long as Obama has been president still require the preface that they LOOKED like a couple.

by Anonymousreply 34603/31/2013

Pattinson paddle boarding. In a full wet suit, thank god!

by Anonymousreply 34703/31/2013

Snow White and the Huntsman was on cable last night. I didn't last through the whole movie because it was just too boring but I must say Kristen's "performance" was everything the critics said it was and more. She had almost no lines, maybe 2 facial expressions if I'm being generous, and no spark or charisma whatsoever. And she looked beat down and plain, all under eye bags and rabbit teeth. Her director/lover certainly didn't go out of his way to film her in any flattering light.

by Anonymousreply 34803/31/2013

So true, R346. I think the tabloids have to keep doing that since The Couple basically always act like good buddies and nothing more.

It's called reassuring the fans, and apparently it's still good for business although I can't imagine why.

by Anonymousreply 34903/31/2013

[quote]She had maybe two facial expressions if I'm being generous.

Damn! That's funny, R348

by Anonymousreply 35003/31/2013

Yes, Snow White and the Huntsman was indeed a piece of shit, but it looks like the Academy Award for Best Picture compared to the piece of shit that is Bel Ami, which I (wish I hadn't) finally got around to watching this weekend. I acutally laughed out loud at the scene where Pattzy's character banishes Kristin Scott-Thomas from his house. And the scene where Uma Thurman is riding him and makes him cum before he's ready, and almost burst into tears, is how I picture every sexaul encounter going when Robbie-Boy tries to bed a woman.

by Anonymousreply 35104/01/2013

[quote]And the scene where Uma Thurman is riding him and makes him cum before he's ready, and almost burst into tears, is how I picture every sexaul encounter going when Robbie-Boy tries to bed a woman.

That scene was indeed hilarious. And yes, I do picture Pattinson crying before, during and after sex.

I can't really decide who is the worse actor, Kristen Stewart, or Pattinson. Stewart just looks bored, stoned and awkward on screen (I tried to watch SWATH this weekend, but didn't make it all the way through). While Pattinson, no matter the part he's playing, always seems...confused, mentally slow - like he has no idea what is going on or how he ended up on a movie set. It's very strange to watch and quite uncomfortable actually. I almost feel bad for him.

Stewart seems confident is her non-existent abilities. She's not even going to pretend to give a shit. Pattinson is just a sad little boy.

by Anonymousreply 35204/01/2013

I agree with everything you wrote, R352. Hard to decide which one is the worst because they're both so terrible. Stewart will soon be done in by her own hubris and Pattzy's career will fade away soon I predict.

by Anonymousreply 35304/01/2013

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blind Items Revealed

October 7, 2012

This Twilight actress is a B- lister and was at an event this week and was asked about Kristen Stewart. The actress, who has a had some success outside the Twilight franchise said, "She is just an oddity. Not a good actress and when this last film has been released this fall and all the hype and the press is over, I expect her career to be over too. She will be a whatever happened to. She manipulates to get what she wants and had the producers bending over because they couldn't replace her. No one actually likes her. They put up with her. They endure her. That endurance is gone and she won't be getting a Christmas card from anyone."

Maggie Grace

by Anonymousreply 35404/01/2013

baby gay?

by Anonymousreply 35504/01/2013

Kristen's gf, Tamra Nastisin, was all over the Katy Perry concert movie I was watching last night. I could definitely see them working as a couple. Tamra kind of looks like an uglier Joan Jett, kind of gruff and unemotional, like Kristen herself. Two little baby dykes.

And Katy comes across as a selfish, unbearable cunt so I can see why she and Stewart get along so well!

by Anonymousreply 35604/01/2013

Tamra's not Kristen's gf. They may have fooled around a couple of times but that's it. Tamra gets hotter pussy thrown at her than KStew on a bad day.

by Anonymousreply 35704/01/2013

@357 Yeah and elephants fly all over the sky…like Dumbo you know.

by Anonymousreply 35804/01/2013

Whatever you say, R358, dear. I'm late for a meeting. Enjoy your wet dreams over the never-happening pairing of Tamra and Dumbo ears.

by Anonymousreply 35904/01/2013

Why are they still playing along with this ridiculous game?

by Anonymousreply 36004/01/2013

(359)

Are you a Tamra's fan?? I didn't know tamra had club of fans LOL!

by Anonymousreply 36104/01/2013

@359 My wet dreams? LMAO I'm hetero! and as pissed off as you sound for a possible Tamra-Stain pairing, if it has to happen it will regardless of your disgust, so don't get mad at me! I'm not God, I mean I'm not responsible for Stain or Tamra's actions and I care a fuck who Stain is dating, I'm here for fun, ok? and I find it weird that you attack me or anyone on this board when a lot of gossip sites have reported about Stain dating Tamra. Get mad at them!

by Anonymousreply 36204/01/2013

R358/R361/R362 - If you are going to respond to a poster, please remember to put an R next to the post number you are referring to.

Second of all, if R359 has some insider information, why are you hysterically arguing with them?

It's all gossip. Take what you want, leave the rest.

by Anonymousreply 36304/01/2013

Sorry about the R. I used to believe in insiders and I almost went nuts…not anymore, I'm totally skeptical about them, have you ever heard information from a reliable insider?

by Anonymousreply 36404/01/2013

Robbie-Boy evidently hung with an America's Next Top Model winner last night, and the shippers are (of course) mad as hell!

by Anonymousreply 36504/03/2013

Pattinson is sexually ambiguous, but I just can't picture him having sex with women. And he doesn't even do a half good approximation of it on screen.

[quote]Sorry about the R. I used to believe in insiders and I almost went nuts…not anymore, I'm totally skeptical about them, have you ever heard information from a reliable insider?

Unfortunately we haven't had any good insiders, but I never discount the possibility. You just never know.

by Anonymousreply 36604/03/2013

[quote]Robbie-Boy evidently hung with an America's Next Top Model winner last night, and the shippers are (of course) mad as hell!

Ha, CariDee was on ANTM like 10 years ago! Weird that I would see her name pop up here of all places.

by Anonymousreply 36704/03/2013

She's a psoriasis sufferer:

by Anonymousreply 36804/03/2013

Damage control in 3, 2, 1....

Kstew wouldn't let him go this easily...she would use this fauxmance as much as she can until the very last second.

by Anonymousreply 36904/03/2013

I find the Tom Sturridge/Sienna Miller relationship equally ridiculous. They are living in the West Village while Tom does Orphans on Broadway. I've seen Sienna in the West Village. I work a few blocks away. I KNOW there aren't paps wandering around West 4th St. waiting for these two nobodies to go to lunch.

And yet, every day I see pictures of either Sienna or Sienna and Tom traipsing about hand in hand.

I remember when the gay rumors about Tom and Rob were ALL over the place. More than just DL. Funny how you don't really see that twosome anymore. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 37004/03/2013

I don't know, R370, I think Tom and Sienna might be legit. Although he is somewhat more feminine looking than Rob, he doesn't ping for me as much as Robbo does. And we all know Sienna is hungry for dick and wouldn't abide playing a beard. Or did you mean that you think they call the paps? You bet they do.

Speaking of Tom, when he and famewhore Suzie were both at Marcus Foster's concert last week in NYC, the fangurls orgasmed for days.

by Anonymousreply 37104/04/2013

Wow, is Tom UGLY. He ain't got no alibi.

Sienna bearded for Hayden Christensen, yes? So you never know.

I'm just waiting for Sienna's hungry vagina to go on the prowl again. This dumpy, boring, sweat pants look just isn't working.

by Anonymousreply 37204/04/2013

Didn't know that Sienna ever "dated" Hayden Chritensen. Although, I did see a report on E! News this week about how much his current beard, Rachel Bilson is in love with him and wants his babies, vomit.

by Anonymousreply 37304/04/2013

[quote]Speaking of Tom, when he and famewhore Suzie were both at Marcus Foster's concert last week in NYC, the fangurls orgasmed for days

I find it frightening that the fangurls actually know what Kristen Stewart's chubby friend is doing. I mean, REALLY! Yes, I post on DL when I have the time, but that's just too much. I'd ask if these people have lives, but I think I have the answer to that.

by Anonymousreply 37404/04/2013

[quote]Although, I did see a report on E! News this week about how much his current beard, Rachel Bilson is in love with him and wants his babies, vomit.

Yep. And they've been "dating" since 2007 and are C-list at best.

So who know when StewPats will finally call it quits? It makes me laugh when people question why two actors would fake a relationship for years. Um, HELLO! It happens all the time!

In fact, minus the fame quotient, Stewart and Pattinson have the same kind of gay besties, platonic, never touching kind of arrangement going as Rachel and Hayden.

Looking at that picture, R371, I don't know how Sienna could have gone from Jude Law to that and not want to barf and cry. What happened to her life? Even balding Jude is better than that stringy haired homeless man. But the little girl does look the spitting image of Tom, so I guess they've at least fucked once. As nauseating as Tom's body is.

by Anonymousreply 37504/04/2013

Chubby, famewhore Suzie took pics with the fans and made a spectacle of herself PDAing at the concert with her man, Marcus' bandmate Jack Standen, who she's been fucking for a few months. She loves the attention she gets as Kristen's friend and as Marcus' groupie, such as it is.

by Anonymousreply 37604/04/2013

I'm assuming only Twilight fans go to these concerts, as the rest of the world has no clue who Marcus Foster is.

by Anonymousreply 37704/04/2013

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 37804/04/2013

Whoops! Sorry, wrong video!

by Anonymousreply 37904/04/2013

Rob and Kristen on an intimate date yesterday in Los Feliz. Just the two of them (and Scout) (and Suzie) (and C.J.)

by Anonymousreply 38004/04/2013

Not only the fakest couple in Hollywood but maybe the ugliest.

Kristen is starting to look like a chubby bull dyke. Those wide, flabby shoulders!

by Anonymousreply 38104/04/2013

I think they're like Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen, in that they'll stick together because professionally they both don't have anything interesting going on. This seems like the best way to get press, lest the public forget about them completely. I notice we didn't get this amount of arranged pap pics when Twilight was still a thing. I'm guessing they must have some deal with PopSugar. Who coincidentally always have first dibs on all of the stupid Tom/Sienna walking in the West Village pics.

That CJ person is one fat, ugly queen.

Pattinson just gets homelier, poor thing. And he shouldn't smile. Ever. Ick.

What happened Pattinson's group of friends? Do they not want to be part of the arranged photo op dates? He seems like a fifth wheel.

Kristen is indeed getting chunky. Her career is truly dead it would seem.

Is that supposed to be hand holding? Strange. Pattinson just never seems comfortable touching women. And Kristen always seems more enamored with her female friends. I guess nobody ever explained to them how to beard [italic]convincingly[/italic].

God, do I wish for another cheating scandal.

by Anonymousreply 38204/04/2013

[quote]Will you see still them together from now until the breakup? Yes, but rarely. The genuine friendship that the actor and actress once shared peaked a long time ago – and has been going downhill over the past few months – so they are now spending as little time together as humanly possible. They are done.

Yep.

[quote]So now for the next several months the fans will be treated to 'sightings' of the Adorable Lovebirds out on group dates with their gang of friends.

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 38304/04/2013

Apparently these photos were really taken on April 1st.

According to the ONTD girls, Chubby Suzie or whatever her name is, and the rest of the Hipster Posse, tweeted pictures of themselves on April 1st all wearing the same outfits and holding the same coffee cups as the 'intimate' date pictures, which PopSugar labeled as yesterday.

And dear god is Pattinson too old to be hanging out with these wannabe teenage hobos.

by Anonymousreply 38404/04/2013

Right about the 'hand holding' R382. It sort of looks like he's digging into her pockets for something. And it doesn't look romantic in the least. You'd think that if they were really holding hands like a normal couple, then someone would have snapped it. So this must be the closest they can get to looking all lovey dovey in public.

by Anonymousreply 38504/04/2013

Kristen has been a good deal chubbier than this. Here she was in 2009 or 2010.

by Anonymousreply 38604/05/2013

Robsten are a brand. A dwindling brand, but a brand none the less.

Whether it's next week, August, or next year, the end is inevitable.

But right now they still need each other. Stewart is jobless and Pattinson is not getting high profile roles. So we'll get the staged 'dates' and hand holding that placate the fans. Without the 'are they/aren't they,' they would be completely forgotten.

Oh and On the Road was re-released a few weeks ago. It flopped. Again.

by Anonymousreply 38704/05/2013

Robbie boy pictured playing piano with the ironically named, Isabella Summers, at his house in LA. She's part of Florence + the Machine.

So, he doesn't live with KStew in an emo, hipster love den?

Is he taking fashion advice from Justin Bieber?

by Anonymousreply 38804/08/2013

Robbie looking quite coked up while partying with 'pals' Vince Vaughn and Joaquin Phoenix.

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 38904/08/2013

That article tells us that 'the three huge stars' were out partying. Huge? Yeah. No. Not in this life time.

by Anonymousreply 39004/08/2013

Vince Vaughn is a huge, fat tool.

Joaquin is a huge talent.

Pattinson is a huge fool.

by Anonymousreply 39104/08/2013

Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 39204/08/2013

R388 I'm just laughing at writer referring to the hand holding aka Rob digging something out of Kristen's pocket as a PDA lunch date.

by Anonymousreply 39304/08/2013

Robbie the Retard celebrated his "girlfriend's" 23rd birthday last night by getting drunk at "No Vacancy". Lots of K's hipster pals were there too of course per their twitters and instagrams...

by Anonymousreply 39404/10/2013

They seem like pals, because they are pals. Romantic? No.

by Anonymousreply 39504/10/2013

I truly can't get over how loserish and pathetic these people are. You have money/opportunities some would only dream of and yet they dress and look like homeless people and do nothing but roam around LA with a bunch of equally sad, unemployed, ugly hipster nobodies.

Pattinson is either gay or asexual.

Stewart is definitely gay.

Both are going downhill in both looks and career. The looks part is definitely down to loads of booze and drugs.

And it's all so boring.

by Anonymousreply 39604/10/2013

And that was the epic lovers romantic celebration? come on! They don't get out of their closets because they have no balls, especially the spineless cunt but they scream gay and lesbian

by Anonymousreply 39704/10/2013

Feel our love, you sinical bitches! Be sure to watch Entertainment Tonight tonight for an inside look at our undying love!

by Anonymousreply 39804/10/2013

That old, fugly bitch, Liberty Ross couldn't even muster one kind word to say about me on my special day?! Well, fuck her! She's just jealous because Rupert says my pussy has a special tangy flavor her's doesn't have! He said it was due to my youth, I said it's due to my not bathing. Rupert, I miss your uncut willy, my love!

XOXO,

your Krusty Kristen

by Anonymousreply 39904/10/2013

Only 2 pictures where they are in the same shot (out of 11) and they aren't even interacting.

Oh, I forgot. They are just "shy" and "private" about their love.

Epic indeed.

by Anonymousreply 40004/10/2013

Pattinson looks bloody miserable. And in this X17 video, he wanders around the restaurant parking lot aimlessly, certainly not interacting with Stewart. Some way to celebrate the birthday of your 'girlfriend.'

The spark is gone!

by Anonymousreply 40104/11/2013

And to think I have to keep this charade going on till August...

by Anonymousreply 40204/11/2013

He looks unhappy because the camera steals his soul, doncha know.

But when will they start acting like a real couple?

by Anonymousreply 40304/11/2013

(R402)

…and pray the Stew doesn't cheat on you again, maybe with a girl, just to change rutine, or perhaps a Rupsten sex tape can come out. Dear doormat, be thankful Stew's gang keep her entertained and pray to not go through another big mess...

by Anonymousreply 40404/12/2013

You know it's bad when the fangurls think:

1.) They don't look happy or together.

2.) They're famewhores who have the paps on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 40504/12/2013

They wore the same outfits on Kristen's birthday as they did on their miserable March 26th date night.

Glad to see they dressed up for the occasion.

Is that hood attached to Pattinson? Is that his fancy 'going out' hoodie?

He looks like a moron.

Kristen is wrecked in the face and bloated. Too much coke, probably. Too much sitting around being unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 40604/12/2013

I believe the scandal was fake too not just the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 40704/12/2013

I guess they're calling the paps every day now. Another PopSugar Exclusive! sushi date (with all of Kristen's usual friends in tow).

The more they call the paps, the faker this looks.

by Anonymousreply 40804/12/2013

Something ain't right with these two. They both look heavily drugged up, pale and miserable. Even with all of the money they have, their lives just look terrible and they look terrible together. As do all of their very sleazy looking friends.

Something in the milk ain't clean.

by Anonymousreply 40904/12/2013

At Coachella.

by Anonymousreply 41004/13/2013

Hollywood's rock-loving super couple are back where they belong: Coachella Music Festival! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were photographed at the celeb-friendly rock fest in Indio, Calif. on Friday, April 12. Sharing swigs from a Gatorade bottle, a hoodie-clad Pattinson, 26, kept his eyes on the stage during a Jurassic 5 concert as girlfriend Stewart, 23, leaned in close to chat. According to another fest-goer, the duo -- reunited in L.A. last month after Pattinson shot The Rover in Australia for two months -- were also on hand for Friday's concert by Blur, and attempted (in vain!) to meet the band backstage with a large group of friends.

Also out and about for Coachella? None other than Liberty Ross, who hung out with Bono (and her music honcho boyfriend Jimmy Iovine) at the Diesel + Edun Studio Africa Event at Tally Horse Ranch in nearby La Quinta, Calif. that same evening. So far, it's unknown whether Ross has crossed paths with Pattinson or Stewart at the fest. The British model and Stewart became casual acquaintances after Ross' husband Rupert Sanders directed Stewart in 2012's Snow White and the Huntsman.

by Anonymousreply 41104/13/2013

Jesus. Pattinson looks ugy in those photos. That Bieber hoodie isn't doing him any favors, either.

by Anonymousreply 41204/13/2013

Pattinson is a hard looking 45 year old drunk, dressed like a 12 year old.

Kristen appears drugged and skeezy and totally bored by Pattinson. As usual.

Robbie looks happy - he's drunk and high, his natural habitat.

by Anonymousreply 41304/13/2013

More photos

by Anonymousreply 41404/13/2013

Does Pattinson have any friends anymore?

by Anonymousreply 41504/13/2013

Is that Kristen or her mother in those pics?

Girl is on the fast track to looking prematurely middle-aged.

by Anonymousreply 41604/13/2013

Kristen's mom weighs about 100 lbs more.

by Anonymousreply 41704/13/2013

Give Kristen a few years, R417.

So it seems like Kristen's group includes all butch looking lesbians and a few gay dudes and Pattinson who just trots right along. So Pattinson, supposedly a straight man, seems to be exclusively hanging with his lesbian girlfriend and all of her gay friends. OK.

by Anonymousreply 41804/13/2013

Right. But you'd think there would be more pictures of the Happy Couple locking lips or in the very least hugging now that they are back together and all that.

Hanging with the crowd just isn't romantic.

They look like a bunch of middle-schoolers staying out after curfew.

Then again the only pictures I've seen of Kristen alone with a man are the ones where she's with Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 41904/13/2013

But..but..it's about LOVE and FORGIVENESS. They give hope to all looking for second chances!

by Anonymousreply 42004/13/2013

Coachella Day 2, now with more hand holding!

Both actually look quite fat and dirty. Kristen needs go up a size in shorts and Robbie has some major bitch tits.

*Hand holding actually not pictured, they are 'behind Pattinson's back' - he's the 'protective' boyfriend, dontcha know.

My my, they are giving Jen Garner a run for her money when it comes to the sheer amount of paparazzi pictures.

by Anonymousreply 42104/13/2013

Kristen wasn't meant to be skinny. She was verging on chubby before she went on the Vampire diet.

by Anonymousreply 42204/14/2013

The Break up-Blind Items remind me of those psychic predictions. Throw it out there every month and it will bound to hit eventually.

by Anonymousreply 42304/14/2013

(R423) According to the blind and the psychic, the break-up is at the end of the summer.

by Anonymousreply 42404/14/2013

Protective boyfriend? He looks more like her spineless doormat leading the way for his dominant. Oh dear Robbie you're not a shadow of what you used to be… pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 42504/14/2013

The most limp wristed 'hand holding' one could possibly imagine. And then the paparazzi show up and so they have to pretend they are 'annoyed' and try to run away, all put upon. Because they are the most special and precious of snowflakes.

Come on Pussy Patz! Grab your girl's hand like a man! With all 5 fingers! And it's Coachella. Where all the D-listers go to get their photos snapped. Let's not pretend that's why you are really there.

by Anonymousreply 42604/14/2013

More pictures including all of Kristen's girlfriends and that fat queen. And Patzy.

by Anonymousreply 42704/14/2013

[quote]The Break up-Blind Items remind me of those psychic predictions. Throw it out there every month and it will bound to hit eventually.

All I know is that I was cheated out of a Twitard break up implosion and I'm pissed! It all washed out and worked out like somebody was following the PR handbook. Pattinson faked heartbreak (he had to move out of the Love Nest...how Dramatic) while seemingly perfectly fine while on his promo tour. And by the time Kristen emerged a few weeks later, wearing her Robsten tokens of love and hitting TIFF, they were back together and everything was 'fine.' So fine that we got pictures of the reunion as movie tickets went on sale. How perfect.

Yes, I find this all ridiculously suspicious. Even the scandal and the infamous 50! pictures. Everything just doesn't pass the smell test. I can't remember a time where a celebrity got caught in the act so perfectly. With pictures clear as day and with a girl who doesn't even touch her boyfriend in public. And then they tried to play up her vixen appeal with as many see through dresses they could find, not running away from the scandal but USING it, until Kristen couldn't pull it off and it was back to looking grungy and dirty.

Was it a PR stunt gone wrong? I don't know. Did they try to build Kristen up as a sexy adult and try to leave the tweeners behind? I don't know. To make her seem less of a lez and more of a man eater? With either scenario not paying dividends.

Just throwing out some possibilities as we are inundated with romantic group dates, as if July 2012 never happened. As everything slotted back into place and the same game plan (the endless, ENDLESS group - not solo- dates continue on).

by Anonymousreply 42804/14/2013

Get a load of the hips on Pattinson. He's turning into a bear.

I wish one of these cunts would come out of the closet. Obviously the straight life isn't making them happy and it's not like they have much a career left.

by Anonymousreply 42904/14/2013

[quote]Protective boyfriend? He looks more like her spineless doormat leading the way for his dominant. Oh dear Robbie you're not a shadow of what you used to be… pathetic.

I love the comments on Just Jared. I realize this is their only way to stay relevant, and bad publicity is better than no publicity, but really...nobody is going to see Robert or Kristen's movies. I think the world is well over them. And judging by those comments, most are disgusted.

by Anonymousreply 43004/14/2013

They need to stop with the 'We hate the attention' shit already.

Try as he might, Pattinson simply can't pull off the Angry James Dean Look for the cameras. He simply doesn't have the acting skills.

He looks like a child in a bad mood.

by Anonymousreply 43104/14/2013

Exactly! (R431) He doesn't even have enough chops to play a decent PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 43204/14/2013

Being photographed is like being raped and your soul being stolen - at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 43304/14/2013

Amen, R433! We need to keep raising awareness of celebrities' painful public lives! But not TOO MUCH awareness, of course, because that's an invasion of privacy!

by Anonymousreply 43404/14/2013

Do they even have careers other than this dog and pony show?

Kristen's projects seem on hold or not happening.

Pattinson was supposed to have '5 projects' a go and yet only one has actually filmed and it seems like the others have fallen apart.

by Anonymousreply 43504/14/2013

He is a pathetic doormat and she is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 43604/14/2013

Remember how they were caught limply holding hands leaving a concert on another group date and the fans went wild? And then a few days later we found out she was fucking her director?

Good times!

by Anonymousreply 43704/14/2013

Dear Robert Pattinson,

-Don't act all pissed when you get papped at Coachella (you're at Coachella).

-Don't act at all (you have no range, no depth and you're not even pretty to look at anymore)

-When you hang out with your "girlfriend" and her friends, stop acting the same way Rupert Sanders would have act if they stayed together.

- Embrace your lameness, be honest you know you're pathetic, we all do, and yes it is your fault, you make shitty movies, you hang out with Katy Perry, and let's not forget your " romance", what kind of men would date a girl who looks like a boy ?( a closeted one ?), cheats on him in front of the all world ?( a lame one and obviously a bad lay)and do nothing about it ?(spineless, pussy, doormat... take your pick) So be brave, own your choices and actions,stop pretending to be something that you're not, raise your fist in the air and scream at the top of your lungs " I'm fucking dumb and I love it".

by Anonymousreply 43804/14/2013

Damn! That's funny, R438.

by Anonymousreply 43904/14/2013

When is this baby dyke going to come out of the closet? I don't think their fake love story is romantic or hot to even the saddest of hets.

by Anonymousreply 44004/14/2013

R439

Thanks, I was afraid people were going to take it too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 44104/14/2013

So is the story that Miss Pattinson started flouncing when he saw the paps (because god forbid an actor got his picture taken) and left Stewart to catch up to his dust?

If so, that's hilarious. Some protective boyfriend. And what a fucking douche. Leonardo DiCaprio who is A++++ unlike this tween actor guttersnipe, had less of a hard time with the paps. But Pattinson is just that special.

And then that fat queen in the very wrong for his size outfit, starting shooting a water gun.

What kind of kiss ass planet to these people come from?

by Anonymousreply 44204/14/2013

From uniqueness,

Filled with special snowflakes, artist and other misunderstood creatures.

by Anonymousreply 44304/14/2013

Jesus Christ, their fans have been wetting their panties at their hand holding, fist holding, whatever, since 2009.

You got to love a couple who needs the constant veracity of their love through *any* kind of touching of digits. This is what they get excited about.

Miss Pattinson was all angry, pouty, meany face at the paparazzi at Coachella [italic]last[/italic] year. What a drama queen. And he keeps on coming back for more.

by Anonymousreply 44504/14/2013

The people that post here must have a eating disorder or something,or they are a walking bag of bones. Anyone calling Ms. Stewart fat, needs their head examined. She has a body most women die for. Stop calling people fat,and look at your own body,if you can stand it.Kristen is not coming out of the closet, because she has never been there.Just a bunch of people who don't know anything about her always acting like they do.

by Anonymousreply 44604/14/2013

R446=Ms. Jules Stewart. I thought you were busy talking to Twilight fans on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 44704/14/2013

You see, R446, someone like Kristen Stewart gets paid millions because she looks a certain way. Millions.

And she's a celebrity. So when she lets her puppy fat (or old lady fat--not sure which) show, she's opening the door for major criticism.

It goes with the territory. The millionaire celebrity territory.

So there's no need for you to come here and defend her.

by Anonymousreply 44804/14/2013

She's not fat but she ain't fitting in those shorts either.

by Anonymousreply 44904/14/2013

Flabby. It's called flabby.

by Anonymousreply 45004/14/2013

Kristen is at a good weight, but she does not have a fantastic body.

by Anonymousreply 45104/14/2013

Those pics are so funny. I couldn't find the hand holding at all. Their hands were balled into fists and they still couldn't fake hand hold properly. I mean, they act like two kids being force to eat their vegetables.

And, why do they always look sweaty? I bet she smells like sautéed onions, pot and piss. He smells like stale beer, funky balls with a hint of unwashed ass.

by Anonymousreply 45204/14/2013

Please stop promoting anorexia, just because she doesn't have zero percent body fat, doesn't make her fat or flabby.

by Anonymousreply 45304/14/2013

Kristen's dumb friend, the one queen among lesbians, shooting his water gun at the paps. Her friends are famewhores for sure, I wonder if they are also sucking up all her money? Seems she's supporting an entire entourage, plus her crazy mom.

by Anonymousreply 45404/14/2013

She's flabby, R453. At this rate, in a few years she'll have a belly on her like her Mom's.

Yes. The truth is often hard to take.

by Anonymousreply 45504/14/2013

Her face looks better when she has some meat on her.

by Anonymousreply 45604/14/2013

She does seem to gain weight in her mid section. Neither, one is ripped. They just look normal.

by Anonymousreply 45804/14/2013

The world's most famous cheater and the most humiliated cuckold! They're a perfect match for famewhorism! Famewhorism = money, fame. How else could they stay relevant?

Mr. Doormat and Mrs. Miserable Cunt, show must go on!

by Anonymousreply 45904/15/2013

Stop calling me a Doormat!

by Anonymousreply 46004/15/2013

Stop acting like one

by Anonymousreply 46104/15/2013

Just saw pix of them at Coachella

by Anonymousreply 46204/15/2013

Their 15 minutes are almost up.

Can they fake break up already?

by Anonymousreply 46304/15/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 46404/15/2013

I guess the fauxmance still works for them, it gets them loads of press, and if they broke up they'd have to find new beards and maybe try to make that look real. And I don't think they are up to that acting challenge.

by Anonymousreply 46504/15/2013

Oh, I think originally they did it for both Twilight and themselves. It's never one or the other. It really upped their profile and fame quotient and they've really relied on it over the years to keep them visible while all of their other projects and movies have been critical and commercial flops. It transformed them from just those two unknown actors from Twilight to a 'name' super couple. You can't buy that kind of exposure.

I think Kristen was maybe accidentally honest when she said on the Today show about "keep 'em guessing." Isn't that the name of the game? I don't think they even look particularly happy playing the game with each other (if they ever did), and Stewart looked much more relaxed with Rupert Sanders, but I don't think their careers are going in any direction but down and they're floundering as Twilight becomes nothing but a memory means that the only game they have to play is this dumb romance stuff to get those fat chicks to still pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 46704/15/2013

I agree, but I also think the answer is in their personality.

Stewart is pretty much that girl in school who try so hard to be different while wanting popularity at the same time. Dating pattinson is like dating the prom king and every stories about them is about how me HE loves HER, not the other way around, add the smug look on her face each time they get papped, it's pretty obvious she loves that image of her and she's not ready to let it go.

As for him, I think he's just one those idiot who never follow good advice,because they think it makes them look bad-ass.

by Anonymousreply 46804/15/2013

And isn't that the whole wish fulfillment of Twilight? The plain, average, boring girl winning the love of the most popular, handsome, rich guy in school. And to up the ante, he's can see the inner special snowflake that every girl thinks is inside of her if only somebody could SEE it, and Edward/Robert is that devoted, never loved another, romantic trope women lap of with a spoon. And lest we forget, Pattinson is actually not particularly handsome and does not have a perfect body, but he's Edward so by extension, he is those things to them and more.

Kristen can run around looking like last night's dirty garbage, but that's OK because her man *likes* her 'just as she is.' Cue average, fat girls everywhere wishing it were them and living vicariously through this blank piece of cardboard.

But fast forward a bit. Who would they date going forward that would give them this level of press, attention and speculation? They would need a 'name', they would probably have to show some kind of physical affection and make it look 'real' and for Kristen, it would have to be somebody able to help repair her image.

Don't know who would fit that criteria.

by Anonymousreply 46904/15/2013

Yes, the Twilight franchise is indeed done, but until these two losers secure some acting jobs, the show will go on and on an on...

by Anonymousreply 47004/15/2013

I think it's going to be a lot easier for stewart to find someone else.

by Anonymousreply 47104/15/2013

Don't Stewie's non-actor pals like hairdresser C.J. and waitress/nanny Suzie have jobs they need to actually go to? They seem to be available for group lunches every afternoon and are free to party at clubs and concerts until the wee hours every night of the week. Must be nice to have a career where your boss will let you take endless amounts of time off. Mooching off your talentless "friend" sure has its benefits.

by Anonymousreply 47204/15/2013

I have no doubt that her friends are sycophants and yes people, who get off on knowing a celebrity and getting freebies and perks and residual fame off from being attached to a star. Just like Justin Bieber, who are who you surround yourself with, and Stewart's friends are losers and moochers and she's bankrolling it all!

Bird of a feather...all of these people are white trash losers, and it says a lot about Stewart and Pattinson and how they've navigated their fame, that these are the kinds of people they have surrounded themselves with.

I think the slide back into reality (and obscurity) will not be a kind one.

by Anonymousreply 47304/15/2013

Comments from a Jenlaw article posted in GC…

Claire guest • 3 hours ago Their kissing in Breaking Dawn 2 was pretty darn good. Would have liked to see them get number 5. Did not feel the chemistry between Jen and Bradley and she did not even show up! You can not get more lame than that! 1 •Reply•Share ›

guest Claire • 4 minutes ago − Yes, you can get more lame than that. After 4 years you robsteners still kept faith on your awkward lovebirds to finally kiss properly on stage. Seriously? LMAO!!! They've been mocking you in your face and you still don't realize it. Isn't it lame enough?

by Anonymousreply 47404/15/2013

Will Robsten show up to Wednesday night's opening night performance of Tom Sturridge's play Orphans in NYC, or will they choose to spend the night with the hobo crew at Room 5 in L.A., where Marcus Foster's side project Old Gold is making their debut performance?

Famewhore decisions, famewhore decisions...

by Anonymousreply 47504/16/2013

They're still yammering about the MTV Awards?

Meanwhile, the show's ratings were up 21% from last year. I guess all of those Twihards boycotting the awards were dwarfed in comparison to the number of people who have been tuning out ever since it became the Twilight awards.

by Anonymousreply 47604/16/2013

Maybe "famewhore decisions" is accurate, R475, but this stuff reminds me more of high school decisions. Minus the learning and studying, of course.

All the popular kids in H-Wood are like, friends or "friends" with each other. They create this status and social value in each other, and I wonder if the majority of them secretly loathe the rest most of the time. I think the cunning ones (which many who can tread water in the business are) know not to drop anyone that they don't like or stop liking, because they may hold the most value at any second.

I could be slightly off, but it's a fascinating study.

by Anonymousreply 47704/16/2013

Wow. That's an interesting way of putting it, R476. Makes sense. And more importantly, it doesn't bode well for the popularity of The Happy Couple.

by Anonymousreply 47804/16/2013

(R475)

I think Tom Sturridge's Orphans bill bring more attention upon Doormat/ButchStew than M. Foster thing, so I bet on Orphans.

by Anonymousreply 47904/16/2013

Apparently Nettie, Tom's infamous ex-girlfriend round these part,s is staying with Rob & Kristen at Kristen's Los Feliz pad in anticipation of tonight's concert, so my bet is the lame-ass concert.

Nettie, how we've misssed you!

by Anonymousreply 48004/17/2013

[quote]Apparently Nettie, Tom's infamous ex-girlfriend round these part,s is staying with Rob & Kristen at Kristen's Los Feliz pad in anticipation of tonight's concert, so my bet is the lame-ass concert.

I find it creepy that people know this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 48104/17/2013

It is creepy, R481. I'm just relaying info I saw on a Robsten site. Apparently this photo was taken by the pool of Kristen's Los Feliz home(LF2, as the Robstenites call it) by Stephanie "Nettie" Wakefield, Tom's artist ex.

by Anonymousreply 48204/17/2013

Jesus Christ, she looks like the pudgy, trashy dyke she is throwing bags in the back of her old pick-up truck while sucking on her (e?) cig, in yet another Popsugar exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 48304/17/2013

I stood next to them at Coachella this weekend. Kristen is actually very pretty and did not look fat. They certainly give the appearance of being together but I got a gay vibe from her. She sure had a good look at me.

by Anonymousreply 48404/17/2013

R484 -- Liberty Ross

by Anonymousreply 48504/17/2013

(R484)

and didn't you notice a gay vibe from Robbie? He definitely looks more feminine than her even though that's not very difficult…but yes, I find Robbie very girlish.

by Anonymousreply 48604/17/2013

R484's story would have been more believable witout that last extra note. It's believable someone would get a gay vibe from Kristen, but of course she had to add the part about Kristen checking her out. Sure she did.

by Anonymousreply 48704/17/2013

"without"

by Anonymousreply 48804/17/2013

That's some trailer park meth action, right there.

Sounds like she's closeted. No big surprise. It's whether she actually realizes it or not is the question.

by Anonymousreply 48904/17/2013

R489 Wonder if Rob realizes it.

by Anonymousreply 49004/17/2013

R487 is what's so great about DL these days. Did you wander over from a Twihard website dear? Coachella is all about checking out other people.

R486 he had on that grey hoodie so I could barely see him. Kristen was looking around and wasn't trying to hide. She prettier in person than in photos. Still young looking.

by Anonymousreply 49104/17/2013

Oh, so you're a lesbian then, R491? Mucho surprised. I'm sure Kristen was indeed "checking you out", hun. Now wander on back to L Chat where all the other lezzies whose muffins they're all sure Miss Stewart is craving are. Kristen is most likely gay, but I'm sure doesn't jump at every pussy that's in her proximity.

by Anonymousreply 49204/17/2013

R492 is being an unnecessary cunt.

Gay, the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 49304/17/2013

Not fat and not a lesbian so I'm not taking the bait. Why are you so invested in this R492? I said that she had a good look at me. Most het girls don't make quite so much eye contact. Why are you even on this board?

by Anonymousreply 49404/17/2013

I like your story, R494. A DL poster who had a friend who worked in The Runaways said Stew was a miserable closeted baby dyke. That's probably the only truth. She lives a charade.

This whole thing is a circus. They are trolling the public for publicity like Rihanna and Chris Brown. The more the public is disgusted the more they flaunt.

There is no other explanation for signing up for another Snow White movie. They don't want the public to forget the cheating. They just keep it rolling.

by Anonymousreply 49504/17/2013

*on the Runaways.

by Anonymousreply 49604/17/2013

Truly revolting, R483. The only possible reason I could imagine somebody going outside like that is lots of drugs and depression.

And yet, another PopSugar Exclusive, so it was probably arranged.

She's really digging a hole for herself.

Going by the Coachella tale, this girl is gay gay gay and living in the closet.

I'm assuming signing up for another Snow White means she's desperate for work and either likes or doesn't care about the negative publicity. I guess if this movie ever gets made, the scandal will be dredged up again in 2015. Truly, a Kardashian famewhore move.

by Anonymousreply 49704/17/2013

Twu wuv.

by Anonymousreply 49804/17/2013

They look terribly smitten with each other in that pic at R498.

I guess they didn't see the photographer when they walked by. Otherwise they would have tried harder to look angry.

Or something.

by Anonymousreply 49904/17/2013

The biggest reason I've never bought into their supposed love is that each is far too self-absorbed.

by Anonymousreply 50004/17/2013

Thanks, R498 for proving that Robsten is unbroken :-}

by Anonymousreply 50104/17/2013

God. That photo at R498 is priceless.

The Look of True Love. Or in other words, the look of two friends who are having a little spat and are sick and tired of each other because of it.

But why is she dragging behind him? Poor little thing.

by Anonymousreply 50204/17/2013

You people are making as pathetic of a deal out of R498's photo as Twilight fans would of "Robsten PDA."

They're in a group at Coachella, where people have been known to walk around, as well as to and from different venues therein.

by Anonymousreply 50304/17/2013

Struck a nerve, did we, R503?

You sound worried.

by Anonymousreply 50404/17/2013

R503, wasn't this part of the group of shots where there was some kind of lame attempt at hand holding and then Pattinson got huffy and balled his little lady hands into fists and started walking away and Stewart was running to catch up and trying to cling on?

I mean, I'm not sure I understand this behavior. If they are together, then they are together, why the flouncing away? If they were holding hands, then just hold hands. The paps are at Coachella every year, it's mecca for douchebag Z-listers (which are what the Twilight duo are). Why the mean faces, why the storming away so Stewart can hobble feebly behind? Why do these people always look so god damned unhappy to be together?

by Anonymousreply 50504/17/2013

[quote]Pattinson got huffy and balled his little lady hands into fists

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 50604/17/2013

Maybe this is the raging PDA that we hear always 'secretly' occurs behind closed doors.

Was R494 around somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 50704/17/2013

Kristen dropped out (or was most likely dropped) from Focus. The film was originally supposed to star Ben Affleck. He dropped out and the project languished with just Stewart attached. Now Variety says Will Smith has signed on but ALL OF A SUDDEN, Stewart is off the project.

Based on the timing and the fact that Stewart should thank her lucky stars to act opposite an A-lister, I'm assuming Smith said a big *no thank you* to Stewart's involvement.

by Anonymousreply 50804/17/2013

R507 Is she whispering sweet nothings into his hoodie? He can't be bothered to move his hoodie so he can hear what his beloved has to say.

by Anonymousreply 50904/17/2013

Well, if you're a Robsten fan, that's called hot PDA. Proof that Their Couple remains unbroken!

Although why on earth they still need proof, God only knows.

by Anonymousreply 51004/17/2013

More PopSugar 'candids'

With the bad press surrounding Big Willy giving Stewart the boot from Focus, I kind of knew these would pop up.

by Anonymousreply 51104/19/2013

R494 here. Yeah R507 I was right by when that photo was taken. Can't really think of any other details to tell you except I was pretty impressed by Kristen's weight. She looks bigger in photos but she looked healthy when there were far too many underweight girls there.

by Anonymousreply 51204/23/2013

So, there's speculation that she is seen with Rupert Sanders again.

by Anonymousreply 51304/23/2013

Some Robsten "CSIs" investigated and found the person who looks like Rupert is a driver who's been seen with both Robert and Kristen at different events. The Acura belongs to Kristen's pal Alicia Cargile, who was also pictured in it at Kristen's birthday party also held at Malo. Wish it was Rupert though for the entertainment factor.

by Anonymousreply 51404/23/2013

(R514)

Seriously? Miss Stewart and her doormat have a driver now?? Bahahahahaha omg robsteners are the most insane fandom I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 51504/23/2013

Robbie in NYC. Seeing Tom's play perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 51604/23/2013

Tom leaving the same hotel

by Anonymousreply 51704/24/2013

The gal who used to run Robstenation, which we always made fun of, now runs the site linked above about British boys. We gave her shit for her stupid site, but I have to say I somewhat admire her for admitting she would not run a site that glorifies a homewrecking slut anymore.

by Anonymousreply 51804/24/2013

Who gives a shit? Seriously?

But since I'm here...Tom Sturridge has major tard face. Downs Syndrome all the way.

by Anonymousreply 51904/24/2013

[quote]Who gives a shit? Seriously?

You obviously do if you're posting here, genius.

Stewie's rumored new project is with fellow artiste, James Franco.

by Anonymousreply 52004/24/2013

(R520)

James Franco who painted her as Ho Bitch??? I can't believe it...

by Anonymousreply 52104/24/2013

Did James Franco really paint that picture?

by Anonymousreply 52204/24/2013

(R522)

Yes, he did. Goggle it. If actually James and KSlut work together, the set will transpire SEX throughout the whole fucking shooting and definitely they will fuck together hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 52304/25/2013

Stewie's at worst a racist, and at best culturally insensitive and self-centered. This blind item about her was just confirmed as solved:

Change The Music party musicSOLVED!

[Blind Gossip] Is this young, pretty franchise actress racist or just insensitive and controlling?

A small group of people was gathered for a private party. When a song by a popular black artist (now deceased) came on, the actress went on a rant.

“OMG! Seriously? Seriously?! What the f*ck is this? I don’t want to listen to this disgusting ghetto music! Change it now!”

The room went silent as the rest of the guests stared at her – and at each other – shocked that she would say such a thing. The song was changed, per her demand, and the actress went back to drinking and partying. She may be pretty, but she was also pretty controlling and pretty tone-deaf to the mix of people in the room.

kristen stewart 1SOLVED!

It’s Kristen Stewart! Source: BlindGossip.com

This event occurred in a hotel room. Someone put on a song by the late Tupac Shakur, and Kristen made the unfortunate “ghetto” comment. There were a few people in the room who weren’t as pale as Kristen (is anyone?), and they found the remark offensive. Nobody challenged her on it. They just changed the music and commented on it when she left the room.

That comment might just be a footnote if it wasn’t for another recent event that touches on the same topic.

Kristen Stewart recently dropped out as the lead on a film when the male lead was changed from Ben Affleck to Will Smith. From Vulture:

Ben Affleck got too busy to do the con artist romance Focus with Kristen Stewart. Now Will Smith is assuming the Affleck role, but “Stewart fell off with the feeling that the age difference between the two would be too large a gap,” Variety reports. (Smith is 44; Affleck is 40. Stewart is 23.) By the way, Rupert Sanders, the director with whom Stewart had an affair, is 42. So, yes, the age excuse sounded flimsy. Perhaps is was just a chemistry thing, or she changed her mind about the role.

In any case, Stewart needs to tread carefully if she wants to avoid even the appearance of insensitivity to minorities in the future. In fact, if the chatter on this one doesn’t die down soon, you can expect that she will be pushed into a project with a black costar.

So, is Kristen Stewart racist? No. Insensitive? Sometimes. Controlling? Definitely!

Congratulations to AlabamaCrazy, who was first with the correct guess! And kudos to Julia, who picked up on the frequent use of the word “pretty” (four times). In Italian and Spanish, the word for pretty is Bella, which was Stewart’s character’s name in Twilight. Nice catch, Julia!

by Anonymousreply 52405/01/2013

Schadenfreude. That's all I wanted. Thank you [524].

by Anonymousreply 52505/01/2013

That movie sounded gross when it was with Ben Afflek. But if Will Smith signs on to a movie, he's got tons of creative control and no doubt, cast approval. If you've noticed, Will prefers to stay away from white love interests. Hollywood studios do too so no, Kristen would not be the one to blame about that movie though someone is obviously lying about the age diff being a problem.

by Anonymousreply 52605/01/2013

Wow, this thread is as dead as my career. Here's some photos of me and my boo leaving NYC yesterday for your viewing pleasure, you lucky bithces.

by Anonymousreply 52705/09/2013

Yes, this thread is dead, R527. That's not to say that I believe Kristen Stewart is straight. Those lezzy vibes, if anything, have gotten stronger. That girl likes her tuna cat fish and we all know it.

That said, her career, is as you say, over, so what is there to discuss at this point?

They both are crusty, ugly, unshowered losers with no careers to speak of. No great beauties from the start, they've gotten progressively more physically revolting.

They're circling the drain. And what's interesting about that?

by Anonymousreply 52805/09/2013

Deal with the paps

She hates the paps, and she’s been burned by the paps. So now she’s dealing with the paps and is working exclusively with one agency, agreeing to give them photos on a regular basis. The agreement started several months ago when she approached one agency in exchange for information on a paparazzo working for another agency. She wanted names, plates, any details available, presumably in hopes of either legal retribution, if possible, and illegal retribution, if necessary. Very gangster.

The only problem with making this kind of arrangement is that you have to deliver. And if you don’t deliver as often as the paps want, and on the kind of photos that are lucrative, they’ll take what they can get, show up when they’re not supposed to, and that compromises the control she was attempting to secure in the first place. Very Faustian.

by Anonymousreply 52905/17/2013

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up – for Now: Source

Twilight fans may want to sit down for this one.

As rumors of relationship trouble continue to swirl, a source tells PEOPLE that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have called it quits after more than three years of dating. Reps for the two could not be reached.

But the source says it would not be surprising if the on-and-off-again pair got back together again.

The news follows online reports that Pattinson ditched out on his 27th birthday plans arranged by Stewart.

Prior to his birthday, the pair appeared to be on and going strong: They were seen in New York together after the Met Gala – and then flew back to Los Angeles together on May 8. They also recently celebrated Stewart's 23rd birthday together and held hands at Coachella – despite the actress's cheating scandal with her married Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders last July.

Following the ordeal – which included a public apology from Stewart to Pattinson – the duo reunited less than two months later and appeared to be back to normal.

With the exception of some paparazzi kissing shots and Stewart's admission of her fling, after which she openly professed her love for Pattinson, the two never publicly addressed their romance.

Stewart was known for playing coy about her relationship in interviews, most recently telling Today's Savannah Guthrie she likes to "keep 'em guessing" about her love life.

by Anonymousreply 53005/18/2013

Please, please give me a Twitard meltdown! Come on, we've been waiting for years!

by Anonymousreply 53105/18/2013

I thought their contract ended in August.

So apparently they can't pull the romantic nonsense off until then.

by Anonymousreply 53205/19/2013

Still with the coy "for now" games, I see?

Anyway, this makes sense. 6 months on the nose since the movie was released, 2 months since the DVD.

Our long national nightmare is over.

by Anonymousreply 53305/19/2013

Are there still some Twihards out there even though the films have ended? Good God. Why? How can they maintain any interest at all in those two boring monotonous people?

Surely if this news is real and The Couple uncouples and each one goes a separate way, the fandom will dissolve and we won't have to be subjected to the endless photos of the two of them walking together 'holding hands' and looking, well, dull and boring.

by Anonymousreply 53405/19/2013

Yep, there are still Twihards. Those middle aged gals aren't giving up that easily. They're just as batshit as ever, probably because they don't have much of anything going on in their own lives. Think of the fact that they've lived vicariously through 'Robsten' since 2008! Sad, silly stuff.

And speaking of sad, silly stuff. According to E!, they are still living in the house together 'because of the dogs' but don't worry kiddies, "they'll be back together in no time."

by Anonymousreply 53505/19/2013

She seems to be hanging out exclusively with lesbians these days. How long before she's brave enough to be seen kissing one of them?

I also notice Kellan Lutz broke up with his beard. There was also a blind reveal about Ashley and Kristen hating each other. Kind of feels like the Twilight dirty laundry is about to be aired. I want Nikki Reid to spill.

by Anonymousreply 53605/19/2013

[quote]She seems to be hanging out exclusively with lesbians these days. How long before she's brave enough to be seen kissing one of them?

That does seem to be the unspoken story here, huh? You certainly don't read that in People.

Contract ran out, Pattinson gets to do the breaking up and Stewart is, of course, 'heartbroken' that they've grown apart. We predicted this years ago.

by Anonymousreply 53705/19/2013

If this story is in fact true, we'll be hearing the "We will always be good friends" mantra along with the "We still love each other" tripe.

It's funny though, because the PR machine is obviously still worried about the Twitards and their reaction--that's why that dumb not wanting to split up the dogs story came out. Because, you know, the happiness of their dogs is so very important to their fans.

by Anonymousreply 53805/19/2013

Nikki has already started letting little things slip here and there. I can't wait for the rest of the cast & crew to talking. And, Kellan appears to beard up whenever he has a couple of projects to promote. He's had a busy (busy for him) 2 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 53905/19/2013

Are the Twihards still camped out at Gossip Cop, refusing to believe the People article because:

1.) They don't believe trashy tabloids

2.) Rob and Kristen are 'too private' to give a statement on their relationship to a magazine - except when they do.

3.) It's all lies and they'll be seen together soon

4.) They're laying low, working on their problems and they'll be back together because they are meant to be.

by Anonymousreply 54005/20/2013

[quote]Because, you know, the happiness of their dogs is so very important to their fans.

The fans thought of those dogs as Rob and Kristen's "children."

PopSugar "Exclusive" (notice that again, huh) showing Pattinson getting custody of the dogs, packing up the bed of his red pick up truck and moving out of Kristen's home.

by Anonymousreply 54105/20/2013

Kristen Stewart is "selfish" and "moody." Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 54205/20/2013

Nikki is part of the whole charade. She is suppose to play the spurned lover. Nothing she is going to say is actually going to be the truth.

by Anonymousreply 54305/20/2013

Robsten is Broken

by Anonymousreply 54405/20/2013

She was rumoured to be Kristen's spurned lover first R543. Not sure the Twihards want to hear that.

by Anonymousreply 54505/20/2013

So predictable. They waited a few months after the DVD release to call it quits.

I'm assuming RPatz has the same x17/PopSugar deal as Kristen. Nice staged candids.

This is like a scripted soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 54605/20/2013

If you want to see a bunch of middle aged womnan having a meltdown, visit the Robsten Angels board.

by Anonymousreply 54705/20/2013

Like everything else about this non couple, the drama seems manufactured.

First we have Rpatz, courtesy of PopSugar, packing up his trash heap and heading out of dodge and now from PopSugar, we get Kristen, all smiley and happy, driving around with that chubby Suzie person.

Even the mud slinging seems fake.

Lainey mentioned in her column today that she will be reporting tomorrow about how Team KStew will counter Pro-Pattinson media.

by Anonymousreply 54805/20/2013

[quote]If you want to see a bunch of middle aged womnan having a meltdown, visit the Robsten Angels board.

You weren't kidding. I had to sadly register but reading through those posts...they really think they're moving their stuff to what they call Pattinson's place, LF1? Jesus Christ, what does it take for reality to sink in with these people?

by Anonymousreply 54905/20/2013

From R547's link:

[quote]I post now and then but I have been a lurker since the beginning in 2008. I have been living vacriously through Rob and Kristen since then. I know it's not healthy, but since I lost my husband to cancer almost 12 years ago I've been so lonely. Finding Rob and Kristen and the love they share reminded me of myself and my husband in many ways. Coming to this board everyday and reading everyone's comments gave me something happy to look forward to.

That's really just sad. These poor women have no lives and no coping skills to GET lives. I mean, one lady said she broke out in hives and vomited when she heard the break up news. Has there ever been such a group of mentally broken people bonding over such an insanely idiotic subject before? I mean, books, movies, OK, I guess I can understand that. But to transfer that to not just the actors but this trumped up 'romance' - and now it's OVER. What ever will they do now?

by Anonymousreply 55005/21/2013

Could the teenagerish drama get any more over the top with these two?

by Anonymousreply 55105/21/2013

Good God, R550. Vomiting and hives?

by Anonymousreply 55205/21/2013

Some of the fans found some old listing for Kristen's house and are somehow convinced she's selling it and moving to Pattinson's house - which is why he was moving with a truck full of crap. They actually called the real estate agent asking if her house was for sale.

They are still convinced no break up has occurred. He was just moving her things, they believe the pictures of Kristen laughing and smiling are proof they are still together because there would be no way she'd be so carefree and happy if she and Rpatz split up. Yes, they are in their own little bubble of reality and they aren't coming out anytime soon.

To them, Rob and Kristen would NEVER speak about their relationship to US and People (I guess they've never heard of publicists who pose as 'sources'?) and everything is just a bunch of tabloid lies.

That is the state of the Robsten fandom right now. Massive amounts of denial.

by Anonymousreply 55305/21/2013

[quote]They actually called the real estate agent asking if her house was for sale.

And I wonder how old the woman was who made this call. No doubt married with a 'hubby' and children. I'm going to take a wild guess that the teenage section of the Twilight fandom has moved on, leaving only the middle-aged delusional fanatics behind. These are the worst because they cannot let go of The Dream and go back to their real lives. They will cling to the love of Edward and Bella until the bitter end!

by Anonymousreply 55405/21/2013

Popsugar: Kristen Stewart Has a "Relaxed" Dinner With Friends Postsplit

Well, she's never looked this happy. Certainly not with Edward Pattinson.

Obviously staged to send a 'message' but better to show she doesn't give a shit then Pattinson looking pouty and moody as he moves his truckbed of garbage bags.

So who is winning this PR war? Team KStew or Team Rpatz?

by Anonymousreply 55505/21/2013

Who is that big green slug with a hump back that she's talking to?

by Anonymousreply 55605/21/2013

That's Kristen's big fat gay friend, CJ.

by Anonymousreply 55705/21/2013

PEOPLE already has a story out about Pattinson out at the clubs last night, looking happy and flirting with some brunette. So she's 'happy', he's 'happy' and the PR wars continue.

I'm already bored with this.

I do think it's quite quaint how the Rpatz stans really think he's going to have an acting career after Twilight. Yeah, Kristen's career is dead and buried, but Rpatz's star ain't shining so bright either. They both suck.

by Anonymousreply 55805/21/2013

[quote]And I wonder how old the woman was who made this call. No doubt married with a 'hubby' and children. I'm going to take a wild guess that the teenage section of the Twilight fandom has moved on, leaving only the middle-aged delusional fanatics behind.

You guess correctly.

by Anonymousreply 55905/21/2013

R558 I agree with you. The two of them are incredibly boring.

But then there the Twihards. Those maudlin middle-aged women who live vicariously through Rob and Kristen's Endless, Private Love (!). It's those women and their demented devotion that keep this whole thing interesting.

For the moment, that is.

by Anonymousreply 56005/21/2013

You guys are incredibly harsh. Everyone gets conned at some point in their lives. Hopefully they realize it was all fake. You never felt vunerable in your life and because of it was taken advantage of. You are here laughing at other folks just leave them alone to get over it.

by Anonymousreply 56105/21/2013

I doubt any of those women read here, R561, so relax.

by Anonymousreply 56205/22/2013

Gossip Cop hasn't debunked any of this yet. Makes you wonder.

Also makes me think that The Golden Couple are toying with their fans. They could easily have their reps make a clear statement: yes, they've split, or no, it's just gossip. But not saying anything seems kind of mean since they surely know that some of these women have put their lives on hold for the past few days.

by Anonymousreply 56305/22/2013

Well, those women are idiots. It seems fairly clear that if People is reporting they split, even if there's a caveat that it's "for now" they're done. People is the magazine publicists go to. Stewart has been seen out with her friends, Pattinson obviously set up those shots of him moving to say he's out of there and now we have competing narratives as to who is more happy.

Only the loons actually believe some cooked up story that Pattinson was just moving Kristen's things into his house.

Remember, even when she gave a personal statement to People "I love him, I love him" they STILL didn't believe it was her statement. Nothing will get through to these people.

by Anonymousreply 56405/22/2013

Lainey all of a sudden implies they may have had some kind of open relationship or that Pattinson was portraying it has such when he was allegedly fucking around in Toronto while filming Cosmopolis. And that none of that came up during Stewart's infidelity last year.

by Anonymousreply 56505/22/2013

Interesting how Lainey completely ignores that desperate fan's moving from house to house theory.

by Anonymousreply 56605/22/2013

I'm addicted to reading the posts on the Robsten Angels blog. I've never seen such insanity in my life.

by Anonymousreply 56705/22/2013

Apparently the break up didn't generate as much publicity as they wanted which why they are trying to spice it up. Wasn't that pic of Rob Pattinson in his car ridiculous.

It not only lonely middle aged women who overinvest in stupidness. I have seen grown men cry when the team they are a fan of lose in the playoffs.

By the way this worked so well that the next new faux romance couple will be Liam Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 56805/22/2013

[quote]Apparently the break up didn't generate as much publicity as they wanted which why they are trying to spice it up. Wasn't that pic of Rob Pattinson in his car ridiculous.

They didn't get even one tabloid cover this week. Not one.

by Anonymousreply 56905/22/2013

That's so funny, R567, because I can't stop reading the comments at The Intoxication Lady's place.

Over there it's all about "our couple" and how none of this is true. God. If Pattinson and Stewart annonced the end of their (so-called) relationship on live television, these women would claim that it was all a media trick!

Insanity doesn't describe it.

by Anonymousreply 57005/22/2013

Ah, The Intoxication Lady. That brings back memories! Yes, I would imagine that she'd have some difficulties accepting that the Robsten ride is over. No more Twilight, no more Couple.

by Anonymousreply 57105/22/2013

That Intoxication Lady is that crazy woman called Rose, right ?

by Anonymousreply 57205/23/2013

The Kristen Stewart middle finger is back. Haven't seen that in a long time!

by Anonymousreply 57305/23/2013

Robert Pattinson seen outside Kristen Stewart's gated community

by Anonymousreply 57405/23/2013

The Robsten fans are celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the Cannes Cuddle.

Oh and in those flipping the bird pics, Stew is NOT wearing the Robsten Ring of Lurve.

And if you want to talk insane, according the ONTD posters, there is a group of middle aged lunatics who have decided it is their mission in life to find out once and for all if Robsten is Broken, and have gone to LA to STALK Robert Pattinson. They're reporting on twitter. So far they followed him to Kristen's house, a post office, a meeting and to Soho House.

by Anonymousreply 57505/23/2013

Yes, R572. That would be Rose.

Yet another middle aged lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 57605/23/2013

Well, that's just great, R575. Especially considering the fact that these are no doubt the same um, mature women who complain about their Poor Rob being hounded by the paps day and night.

Let's hope for their sake that Robsten is indeed Broken so that these stalkers can go back to their families (who might actually be better off without them).

by Anonymousreply 57705/23/2013

Amazing how complicit the media is in all of this fakeness. But then the same people who make the movies own the media.

by Anonymousreply 57805/23/2013

[quote]Not meaning to start an argument or anything, but if you're interested, check the latest post on "Justice for Kristen". Someone enlarged her hand, and you can see a chunk is missing from the middle finger where her ring is. I also think I can see her ring in the third grainy pic of the whole lot. It looks like they tried to obscure or blur her finger, possibly on some pics, too.

So this would mean that there are women out there who are studying photographs of Kristen's fingers for ring evidence? And then they go online and post their findings?

God. That's almost as bad as me copying and pasting their evidence on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 57905/23/2013

Her friends are a homely bunch and have the dress sense of retarded folk.

by Anonymousreply 58005/24/2013

Well, Kristen was cooperative enough to give so many shots of her middle finger to the paparazzi she called, so that we can all conclude quite definitively that she indeed is NOT wearing the Robsten Ring of Lurve.

But with Rpatz driving around in Stewart's Camry to her house, well that's all the shippers really need.

Is this publicity stunt over yet?

by Anonymousreply 58105/24/2013

[quote]Her friends are a homely bunch and have the dress sense of retarded folk.

Birds of a feather...

I just wonder how much money they are sucking out of her. Because you know they only put up with her because they can enjoy the perks of her fame and money.

by Anonymousreply 58205/24/2013

Jesus. Pattinson has an awful profile! Check out his face in those sedan photos. Damn bad to look at. And those lily white fingers on the steering wheel give me the creeps. Yuck would be a word that comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 58305/24/2013

It's just a matter of time before one of those women does something stupid and hurts themselves or others.

by Anonymousreply 58405/24/2013

[quote]Jesus. Pattinson has an awful profile! Check out his face in those sedan photos. Damn bad to look at. And those lily white fingers on the steering wheel give me the creeps. Yuck would be a word that comes to mind.

They don't call him Shovel Face for nothing. And those lady fingers have been a running joke on this thread for years.

by Anonymousreply 58505/24/2013

[quote]So this would mean that there are women out there who are studying photographs of Kristen's fingers for ring evidence? And then they go online and post their findings?

It goes further. They think the paparazzi photoshopped out the ring. They also believe that Rob was in the pics of Kristen when she was hanging out with that fat fuck in camo shorts, but they photoshopped Rob right out of the shot!

Yes, that's what they really believe.

by Anonymousreply 58605/24/2013

I should also add that they are CONVINCED that Rob was in the picture because Kristen was sporting her "look of love" and she ONLY looks like that when she's looking at Shovel Face.

by Anonymousreply 58705/24/2013

They think he's the one in the mustard pants. They've identified his thumb, and believe x17 is telling 'lies' and photoshopped Pattinson out, to what? Fool the fans, of course.

Conspiracy theories on top of conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 58805/24/2013

Well now, that's beyond sick. Why on earth would any pap take the time to erase a ring from a finger? Why would any pap even know about a ring like that? Hell, I didn't even know she wore a ring (of love?).

And these women aren't embarrassed to be spending their days using a magnifying glass or something to look at photos of two celebrities who don't give a shit about them.

by Anonymousreply 58905/24/2013

What's freaking the Twihards out at the moment would be the fact that Gossip Cop hasn't debunked the split rumors.

by Anonymousreply 59005/25/2013

But Gossip Cop sure denied those lesbian rumors right quick. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 59105/25/2013

Yeah. That's just it. Her PR team is obviously working hard to maintain damage control.

by Anonymousreply 59205/25/2013

If Pattinson and Stewart have really split, what you see in this picture no doubt has something to do with it.

I mean after awhile, this grim reality must have gotten to him, right?

by Anonymousreply 59305/25/2013

[quote]Ladies of the world rejoice — Robert Pattinson is single! Rob and Kristen broke up (sob!) on May 19, and so we have done him a favor by picking out a group of potential suitors for him to date next.

by Anonymousreply 59405/26/2013

How can you break up from a fake romance. Kristen did what she does best get publicity. All she has to do is swear or give someone the finger and everyone goes ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 59505/26/2013

She's killed whatever chance she ever had at a credible career.

by Anonymousreply 59605/26/2013

Beware, I'm going to say something somewhat complimentary about Kstew.

I caught a couple of minutes of Breaking Dawn: Part 1 on Showtime. Um, wow. If Stewart can be considered emotionally vacant (and god knows she is) Pattinson is fucking COMATOSE. Never in my life have I seen such a dead on arrival, wooden performance by an actor. Any actor. He can't convey even the most basic emotions. How hard is it to show yearning, passion, love? He shows NOTHING. Every line reading is read slowly with no inflection. Dead. And he speaks so softly, like every word is painful to utter. Stewart and Lautner come across like fucking Olivier in comparison.

Seriously, how hard is it to say "I'm sorry, Bella"? Or to move one's face into something that does not resemble a painful smirk or constipation?

Ick. I knew Pattinson was a joke from trying to sit through Water for Elephants and and Bel Ami. I know he can be both flat and laughably nostril flaring over the top. But this really takes the cake. He has to be the worst actor I've ever seen. Yes, worse than Stewart. I used to think Kristen was shittier, but Rpatz has won back the award. A race to the bottom, I know. It's like choosing between shit sundae and dog shit. One has to be slightly worse.

by Anonymousreply 59705/26/2013

[quote]I know he can be both flat and laughably nostril flaring over the top. But this really takes the cake. He has to be the worst actor I've ever seen.

Well considering the fact that he 'acts' by raising his eyebrows and flaring his nostrils, I'd say you've just about covered it.

Honestly, I'm always shocked when he's given new roles to play. I guess casting people still believe that he'll draw in the crowds based on his Twilight popularity--but as we know, that's not happening. It didn't happen with Bel Ami, and it really didn't happen with Cosmopolis. Dismal box office for both.

And, yeah, I saw about 20 minutes of one of the Twilights. I think it was on the FX cable channel. It was worse that I'd imagined. Far worse. Middle-school dialogue and plot, cliched characters, horrible special effects (the wolves looked like leaping stuffed animals), but worst of all were Edward and Bella. There can't be any more stiff, dull, and empty lead characters on the planet. And these two are supposed to be in love? No chemistry. No sparks. No nothing.

by Anonymousreply 59805/27/2013

If anybody wants to continue this discussion, I thought we could head over to this thread.

The title is more apropos anyway.

by Anonymousreply 59905/27/2013

This thread is full. On to the new one!

by Anonymousreply 60005/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.