Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Report From Long Beach: It's dropped to 53F here in S.CA. I don't know how much "colder" it's going to become.

Snow at the 2500' level, so the Grape Vine is going to get a few inches and all traffic will stop and create an endless news feed of terror in the snow.

The murderous renegade cop is still on the loose. I think he's in Las Vegas playing the slots. All of our police, made up of crooked cops are shaking in their dishonest boots until they kill this looney.

So life goes on in lotus land and we all have to wear a hoody and sox to stay warm.

by Anonymousreply 2302/08/2013

I live in Toronto, and I'm hoping that it'll get so cold and snow so much that there won't school for the next two weeks. Yippee!

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2013

What is the solution to corrupt police departments? So many of them are institutionally racist, sexist, homophobic... and that shit comes from the top and works its way down.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2013

WHO CARES? THE NORTHEAST IS GETTING DUMPED ON BY SNOWBRACABRA!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2013

I'm about 30 miles north of Long Beach and it's 63 here.

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2013

I smiled at this, OP. My parents moved from Long Beach to arctic Alaska, which I always found a little baffling. By the way, they still live in (central now) Alaska.

I loved visiting my grandparents in Long Beach and seeing palm trees and the Queen Mary (the bridge near it is named after my grandpa). Long Beach pretty much has the world's ideal temperature. Always gorgeous, for the most part. Not too hot in summer. A little rain in winter, but not that much. Who the hell moves out of paradise for the arctic???

by Anonymousreply 502/08/2013

Where is Jim Cantore? I understand snow and ice melt within 20 feet of his dick.

by Anonymousreply 702/08/2013

I'm in fucking Boston, R7, clearing the Freedom Trail with my cock.

by Anonymousreply 802/08/2013

r4, 30 miles north of Long Beach is Santa Monica, Westwood and Beverly Hills. I was there this morning around 10:30 and it was only 53 degrees. I know the temp can swing ten degrees easily. Enjoy the extra warmth.

by Anonymousreply 902/08/2013

Public spirited as ever Jim! When you're done you can come to Florida and light my cigar with it.

by Anonymousreply 1002/08/2013

I'm going to an outdoor movie screening in Long Beach tomorrow! I hope it warms up by then.

by Anonymousreply 1102/08/2013

r9 -- 30 miles north of LB is Pasadena/Glendale/Sierra Madre/LaCresenta

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2013

It's 54 here in Palm Desert! How much of this fresh hell am I supposed to endure?

by Anonymousreply 1302/08/2013

You are right, r12. I always think I'm heading north on the 405 when I'm actually going west. I stand corrected.

by Anonymousreply 1402/08/2013

I'm in Hollywood and it's currently 52. Weather app on my iPhone says it's 45 where I live, just 9 miles away from here.

by Anonymousreply 1502/08/2013

I'm in Santa Barbara where it's a bit chilly and breezy but sunny. A light pullover is sufficient.

For a native Bostonian it's a little slice of heaven.

by Anonymousreply 1602/08/2013

Have a blessed day!

by Anonymousreply 1702/08/2013

My weather app says it's 50, but my outdoor thermometer says it's 63. But sometimes it overstates the temperature when the sun out, so maybe I misspoke.

by Anonymousreply 1802/08/2013

We've got a storm cell moving north and east of us, darkening that part of the sky, but it is sunny here and a rainbow arches opposite the setting sun

by Anonymousreply 1902/08/2013

It's unseasonably cold in Vegas. We only had a high of 57.

by Anonymousreply 2002/08/2013

It's dropped to 50 and going down to 41 tonight. I guess the white foam on the ocean will freeze due to the chill factor:)

by Anonymousreply 2102/08/2013

[quote]Long Beach pretty much has the world's ideal temperature. Always gorgeous, for the most part. Not too hot in summer. A little rain in winter, but not that much. Who the hell moves out of paradise for the arctic???

My first morning in Long Beach, I had to run back indoors because the air was so putrid. After that, I held some folded up fabric over my nose to filter the air when first going outside in the morning. On my second weekend there, I took a boat to Catalina Island. Looking back at L.A. Harbor and Long Beach, there was a thick mustard colored haze. We were 26 miles away under clear blue skies but could barely see the buildings and boats across the channel.

Several weeks later, the air must have shifted. I walked outside, and there were mountains just a few miles away. Wow! I had no idea. They had been hidden by the putrid smog.

I had to go down to San Diego for a few weeks at a time, now and then. The air was clear and the climate was wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 2202/08/2013

Shall we talk about the weather?

by Anonymousreply 2302/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.