Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you consider yourself physically attractive?

If so, describe yourself physically.

I don't consider myself attractive.

by Anonymousreply 4702/15/2013

Yeah, I'm hot as fuck. Sucks for you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2013

When my weight is lower, yes, extremely.

When my weight goes higher, NOT AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2013

I'm one of those overweight girls who is pretty in the face. People call me beautiful all the time but I'm fat so who cares about my face. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2013

I'm definitely not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2013

I've always thought I'm far more attractive than I probably am and I look better with clothes on than off. I have the overbearing confidence of a Leo, so I probably do alright.

by Anonymousreply 502/08/2013

I've never thought of myself as being particularly attractive and I'm always a bit jolted when someone else does. I was raised to believe looks aren't important, so it's not a big deal either way.

by Anonymousreply 602/08/2013

I was gorgeous when I was younger. I am now 42, and average looking. I blame it on years of alcohol abuse.

by Anonymousreply 702/08/2013

I think I'm attractive.

F, 5'3, 130 (little too much), full hips, pretty good chest, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, small features (think Diane Lane).

by Anonymousreply 802/08/2013

You poor man, R8.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

No, not at all. I have old lady mouth and no real jawline to speak of. I would love to get surgery but don't know where to start.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

You know your sex life is over when even you wouldn't do you.

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

I don't. But then again I have no self-esteem whatsoever (thanks, mom!) so i'm probably not the most reliable judge of how attractive I actually am.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

I have always maintained my weight although I am a carb addict. I just don't eat white things. As long as I avoid them I don't crave them I am average I guess. Face is OK, torso is puny, some chest hair. My butt is OK I guess, get compliments on it, it is round and a bit plump. Many have wanted some of it and some have gotten it although I am not really a bottom. My best assests are my legs, ankles and feet. I inherited my mother's beautiful legs. My neck is too long which has always been a problem. I have to be careful about what shirts and things I wear or I look like a goon. I am now balding, keep it clipped, not shaven and don't mind it at all, no expense, no maintenance. I also have grown a short trim beard that has made me better looking. It hides my week chin.

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2013

I don't think some guys I've been involved with have said I am. So I dunno. I guess we are all our worst critics.

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2013

R12 self esteem comes from SELF.

You can have it if you want it.

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2013

I'm a (male) butterface.

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013

"self esteem comes from SELF. You can have it if you want it."

easier typed than done.

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2013

I'm a fit girl with a butterface. I envy girls like R3.

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2013

Pretty face is more important than fit body,

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2013

R18, is that you LeeAnn Rimes?

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2013

I'm 6'2, thick black hair, blue eyes, 187#. I get every guy I want. When I was pretending to be straight girls threw themselves at me.

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2013

I've come to appreciate my looks. As a Latino who grew up in a predominantly white town, I didn't fit the local standard of beauty. But I now like my thick black hair, olive skin, and black eyes. A couple people have told me I have smiling eyes and a sweet, inviting face, and I especially get compliments on my straight, white teeth. Since i started working out diligently 3 years ago, I have also noticed people taking second glances, especially in the summertime when I can show my arms and chest and legs. People are nicer to you when they consider you good-looking. Several years ago when I was chunky with spots on my face, I was pretty much invisible.

by Anonymousreply 2202/09/2013

I didn't recognized how good looking I was in my youth until I was shown some pictures of myself in my 20's and 30's. I was quite surprised. Now I'm just another old guy waiting for FOREVER to arrive.

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2013

I am an ugly, worthless piece of shit and I don't know what other people see in me. But see it, they do. Sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2013

to some, yes, to others, no

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2013

I think I am attractive. I'm 6' around 180 pounds. People say they like my strong jawline and really wide shoulders and I like my full lips and smooth skin. I was looking at pictures at myself when I was young, around 16, and I was stunning (I wish I had gone after more A-list cock back then!). Now, I would just consider myself moderately good looking.

BUT I think my eyes are too small and inset - I'm self conscious of that because it can't be changed! My face also looks too thin and I don't like the length of my nose. Also, I don't like the size of my neck: it's too thin in comparison to my wide shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013

Yes, I'm attractive. Growing up, the attention I got always unnerved me because I was very shy. But it's served me well in adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2013

R26 [quote]I was looking at pictures at myself when I was young, around 16, and I was stunning

Someday you will look back at pictures of yourself at this age and think you looked great too. We really only have now. Enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013

I'm not sure that it is really for me to say, rather for others to make that estimation although I've gotten enough pieces of male ass for my satisfaction in life so I suppose I'm not completely repulsive (or wasn't).

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2013

[quote] I just don't eat white things

Either do I.

by Anonymousreply 3002/09/2013

I one of those people who somedays I look really attractive and other days eh. I don't know what it is but I vary from day to day. I was an actor and did some modeling in my late 20s. Getting older but I think I am a very attractive guy in his 40's....sometimes. See?

by Anonymousreply 3102/09/2013

I'm attractive but have had issues with lack of confidence. I get told all of the time how sexy I am. I don't know if I'm as hot as people tell me I am, which I guess is good (rather than being cocky about it), but I know I'm attractive. I get asked if I'm in the entertainment biz a lot, which I'm not.

5'4", 120lbs, 36/25/36

by Anonymousreply 3202/10/2013

No. I was attractive and thin when younger - unfortunately I was much too shy and dumb to take advantage of it at the time.

by Anonymousreply 3302/10/2013

I look like Ann-Margret. Some may find that attractive, others may not.

by Anonymousreply 3402/10/2013

I have my moments. I'm an ethnic minority, which seems to be polarizing. People either think I'm gorgeous or they treat me like I'm invisible. It's a unique position which causes me to never take any of the positive attention for granted.

by Anonymousreply 3502/10/2013

I'm attractive for my age, but when I was young, I was stunningly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3602/10/2013

I'm 6'9 (huge I know) and have an average body I guess, that I'm pretty self-conscious about. I think my face is attractive because I have extremely defined cheek and jaw bones, most people consider me really attractive. but I still can't help but feel like an ugly mofo

by Anonymousreply 3702/10/2013

Not at all, I used to hate my looks but I think I'm one of those people who look better as they get a bit older. I think my boyfriend is very hot even though he doesn't believe me when I tell him. I think there are very few people out there who love themselves - the truly beautiful or the truly narcissistic ones.

by Anonymousreply 3802/10/2013

yes

by Anonymousreply 3902/10/2013

Nice hourglass body, R32.

What about other features?

by Anonymousreply 4002/10/2013

R40 I have large brown eyes, medium brown hair with some natural highlights, full lips, oval jawline, petite boned. I'm a Euro-mutt but often get asked if I'm half Asian, which is interesting. I've been told that I have a perfect nose that people would get nose jobs to look like, but I personally dislike it due to being teased by dumb shit classmates as a child. I'm in my early 30s and am just now accepting the fact that I have (what my friends call) epic tits. lol

by Anonymousreply 4102/14/2013

R41 - :) by a perfect nose, do you mean a cute button one?

My tits are pretty epic too, when I'm chunky. They deflate when I lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 4202/15/2013

I was an absolute 10 for most of my adult life. I looked just like Paul Walker. Now? I'm 36. I have all my hair, I'm in good shape. But it's just not the same as being 28 and having movie star looks.

Oh well, I sure as hell enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 4302/15/2013

I feel average on a good day and like a living Picasso painting on my bad ones, people tell me I'm attractive but I always just assume they're being nice.

by Anonymousreply 4402/15/2013

I don't feel I'm attractive. I can't bear to look at myself in the mirror. To me it's like looking at the Elephant Man.

But others tell me I'm attractive (not gorgeous, just attractive). I do not believe them.

by Anonymousreply 4502/15/2013

People say I'm attractive, but I can, say, contact a guy on a dating site and not get a response to save my life. I don't know - maybe people are lying to me. It'd be interesting to know what the people responding actually do look like. I'm on the FB group, but I'm not going to say who I am.

by Anonymousreply 4602/15/2013

I think I have a pretty good body shape, and am on an ideal weight. I would not say I am extremely attractive but people say they love me for my sense of humour and my smile.

I don't know what attractiveness means actually. The guys I usually go for are not pretty boys but rather interesting men who are sophisticated.

by Anonymousreply 4702/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.