Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING NEWS Anderson Cooper receives parcel from ex-LA cop, murder suspect Christopher Dorner.

Law enforcement officials are inspecting a package CNN’s Anderson Cooper received from a former Los Angeles police officer who allegedly killed three in a shooting spree.

CNN spokeswoman Shimrit Sheetrit said Thursday that a parcel containing a note, a DVD and a bullet hole-riddled memento were sent by Christopher Dorner and addressed to Cooper’s office.

LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith says LAPD robbery-homicide detectives will inspect the package for clues.

The package arrived Feb. 1, days before the first two killings Dorner is accused of.

It contained a note on it that read, in part, “I never lied.”

Dorner was fired from the LAPD in 2008 for making false statements.

A coin typically given out as a souvenir by the police chief was also in the package, and riddled with bullet holes.

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2013

Is there anything that queen won't pull to keep his CNN job?

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2013

OH NOS!

I hope that the poor dear has someone warm (and hard) to hold him in this time of trials and crises!

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2013

This will save his job on CNN

by Anonymousreply 302/08/2013

Hold me Ben, I'm scared

by Anonymousreply 402/08/2013

Breaking News?????????? We discussed this two days ago.

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2013

Welcome to yesterday, OP.

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2013

W e b b i e turned off the

"BREAKING - 3 Southern California police officers have been shot, & 1 has been confirmed dead"

so we'll just continue here and hope the cop-freak doesn't show up again.

Overnight, nothing much has happened and the ski lifts are again open again. So everyone is pretty sure Dorner left the area, and probably right after he burned his truck, but law enforcement will never admit he got the better of them -- again.

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

You have the right to not contact the media. Anything you say to Anderson Cooper you can be used against you....

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

Anderson, you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

So the killer's been off the radar for at least 2 days now. Is he working his way East, intending to shoot AC in NYC? Sounds plausible...

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

[quote] Is he working his way East, intending to shoot AC in NYC?

He likes AC.

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

In fairness, sending something unexpected to Anderson Cooper generally does get you a LOT of attention.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2013

It's a fascinating story. I wonder when that crazy ex-cop will be found, and if he'll be killed by the police.

On his show on Thursday, Anderson said he receives a lot of "nutty correspondence" from various deranged "fans". I have a feeling some of those people post on DL, as some of the most distinctive voices on those AC threads are clearly unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2013

What was in the package?

An iPod or hair dye?

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2013

This is awful, I'm frightened!

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2013

AC wasn't able to report from the storm because he now has protection guards. He was stuck in the studio and new hire Chris Cuomo was pressed into starting his CNN gog early.

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2013

[quote]This will save his job on CNN

I sure hope so.

by Anonymousreply 1702/09/2013

Someone needs to make sure Anderson didnt arrange this with the murder suspect. We all know he needed this so save his ass!

by Anonymousreply 1802/09/2013

Funny -- the day before this story broke, a local attorney began his campaign for LA City Attorney. It features a half-dozen cops who had been denied promotion, hassled for whistle-blowing, or harassed for racial reasons. This attorney had fought for them and got them justice, and they all agree he will continue to fight for the people of the city.

Through all of Thursday's and Friday's coverage of the manhunt, this commercial kept playing.

by Anonymousreply 1902/09/2013

I am so worried for Anderson Cooper now!

by Anonymousreply 2002/09/2013

Nothing could save his job at CNN including this planned stunt.

by Anonymousreply 2102/09/2013

You keep telling yourself that, R21. I've heard rumors on DL that AC was about to lose his job at CNN for years, and yet he's still there. There's no indication that he's leaving CNN anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 2202/09/2013

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water......

Well, the deranged Anderson fanbois have been pretty quiet lately.

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2013

The stupid anti-AC troll started this thread to get the DLers to pile on him AGAIN. There's only ONE person who obsessively starts threads about Anderson here because she is a real sicko who can't function unless AC is being bashed here 24/7. Maybe the webmistress should look into this.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2013

Her trick is starting any thread related to Anderson and then posting negative comments about him in it in order to get others to agree with her. Maybe people want to talk about the issue with the ex-cop, but for the troll, it's not about the cop, it's all about having a venue to spew out her nonsense about how AC's a "failure" and about to lose his job.

GET A LIFE TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2013

AC should have opened the package on tv like Geraldo did with Al Capone's glove box. He could have parlayed this into a 3 parter and gotten some high ratings. He could then be the network's resident expert on the guy and if the guy is found alive, his contact. That asshole Drew would have done this, I'm sure he's pissed that a "doctor" like him wasn't chosen to correspond with.

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013

[quote]Well, the deranged Anderson fanbois have been pretty quiet lately.

Honey, you shouldn't use words like deranged when describing the behavior of others when the people you're referring to have nothing on you when it comes to acting crazy.

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2013

The good news is, somebody's watching.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013

Thank you R25 and R27. The incredibly monomaniac anti-AC troll is the bane of DL, ruining every thread that she touches. She should be banned from this site.

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.