Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kate Gosselin Says She's a Victim Of Adult Bullying

The star of Kate Plus 8 says she's been the victim of hurtful comments on the Internet -- she's speaking out about the bullying.

by Jamesreply 802/08/2013

Fuck that shit, you don't make a public spectacle of your private life for profit and then expect to not be the topic of ridicule. Bully the bitch

by Jamesreply 102/08/2013

Good, she's a fucking bitch who treats people like shit. It couldn't have happened to a better person. I assume she is doing this to try and stay famous for a few more minutes but I think we are finally done. I am counting the years until Kara and Maddie can write their tell all.

by Jamesreply 202/08/2013

Sorry, Kate. For you it DOESN'T get better.

by Jamesreply 302/08/2013

[quote] Kate Gosselin Says She's a Victim Of Adult Bullying

No she isn't. Everyone in this country is a victim of this attention whore who will not go away. her 15 minutes of fame are up

by Jamesreply 402/08/2013

Shit, that douche will do anything to get her name in print. Kate darling, no one has mentioned you in ages. Your 15 minutes was up a few years ago. Go away you obnoxious breeder.

by Jamesreply 502/08/2013

She's a fucking bully to those poor kids so do fuck off, dear, you deserve so much worse.

by Jamesreply 602/08/2013

R6 I'd rather have her as my nurse than as my WET nurse.

by Jamesreply 702/08/2013

As far as I could tell, the entire audience for her stupid TV show was made up of haters.

She made a mint off people bitching about her, she has no right to complain.

by Jamesreply 802/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!