Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

anal and the big cock.

Can too much anal sex cause you to have issues? Does anal with a huge cock cause issues?

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013

Not really. I'm very well hung and an occasional boo-foo hasn't done my sphincters any harm at all.

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2013

God I hope not. I've had so much big Latino cock my ass speaks Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2013

The man going up into the man with that causes pain.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2013

I'd say obviously; how could it not? I don't even think the size matters, unless the "top" has a cock like a pencil (and who'd want that?) But, pointing out this glaringly apparent bit of logic on here will really bring out the "you're not gay enough" hostility.

Of course, I imagine most of them are wearing adult diapers so their opinion should be disregarded.

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2013

You're going to be wearing diapers anyway...

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

Anal and the Big Cock were my favorite band from the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2013

No. Your body stretches to accomodate- then contracts. Like when you stop wearing pierced ears and the hole closes up.

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2013

But there's a point at which you can make ear plugs so if you put them in the lobes the holes won't contract ever again. The lobes are stretched out and ruined permanently. I wonder if the sphincter is like that too.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2013

If your asshole tries to close up like a pierced ear, you've got bigger problems to worry about than sphincter damage honey.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2013

It depends. You can develop an anal fissure, but not everyone who bottoms does, and even if you do it is treatable. If the top is gentle and you use enough lube, generally you should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2013

Big cock? It hurts and who needs THAT?

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.