Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Law enforcement now admitting may be more than one shooter.

After nearly two months, the following statement by the Connecticut prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. This new information has now been brought forth by Connecticut State Attorney Stephen Sedensky, suggesting that records pertaining to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have been sealed to possibly hide the identity of witnesses from multiple shooter suspects and that they should not be unsealed anytime soon.

Also there is an interesting interview with a weapons expert/military tactics instructor, who explains why Lanza could not possibly have been alone, if he was even there at all.

by Anonymousreply 3602/09/2013

OP I'm bringing the Kool Aid. Do you have the tin foil hats ready?

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2013

I know what you mean, R1. I don't understand why people do not trust our mainstream media and government anymore. They always tell us the truth and never hide anything.

Oh wait... Iraq had wmds!

In 1953 Operation Ajax, where the British and US crushed Iran's first democratic government. They overthrew the democratically elected pro-American, anti-communist Dr. Mohammad Mossadeq who drove communist forces out of the north of his country very shortly after being telected in 1951, nationalized the oil fields, and denied BP, a monopoly. Headed by Kermit Roosevelt, grandson of Teddy they carried out terrorist acts in Iran, blaming it on the government. They bombed the home of a prominent religious leader and blamed it on Mossadeq. They attacked mosques, machine-gunned civilians, Distributed phony handbills claiming Mossadeq had done it.

Then there is Operation Gladio 1943- 1983 an umbrella name for literally hundreds of bombings carried out by western intelligence agencies and NATO in Italy, Western Europe, he Middle East, Latin America, and Asia.

Oh, and the Gulf of Tonkin Pretext for expanding Vietnam war   And the June 8, 1967 attack of the USS Liberty...and on and on...

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2013

Yeah, in Operation Gladio, they killed innocent children because of its great impact. If you don't think stuff like that goes on anymore, you're delusional.

I guess you'll have to wait another 50 years when some of this stuff is declassified to see what's really going on.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2013

Has Jesse Ventura been informed of this?

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2013

well if a respected not-at-all crazy web site like says it, then it must be true!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

What are you trying to say OP? "if he was there at all"?

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

Click the links Sherlock@R5 if you don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2013

Did they say the second shooter was Obama yet?

by Anonymousreply 1002/08/2013

You just never know what twists and turns will come out a month or two later. Look at the LA cop shooting that now has an Anderson Cooper link.

by Anonymousreply 1102/08/2013

The source is a blog? Wtf!

by Anonymousreply 1202/08/2013

It was obviously a teacher or student that helped this man.

by Anonymousreply 1302/08/2013

It sure sounds like it, R13. I rarely believe whatever version of truth the media and authorities are trying to sell, but this story had holes from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 1402/08/2013

That blog is idiotic. I read about two sentences was done. The tinfoil-hatted author has some dumb disclaimer that if he is taken out by a drone we will all know it was from the stunning "truths" he exposed.

by Anonymousreply 1502/08/2013

This is the quote from the judge the linked article takes as an indication - the first indication - that there were mult. shooters:

"The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state’s interest in continuing nondisclosure substantially outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time,”

Talk about adding one and one and getting six!

by Anonymousreply 1602/08/2013

sorry, *and* was done

by Anonymousreply 1702/08/2013

Exactly R16. Nothing the judge said had any relevance to a second shooter conspiracy theory. The headline is making claims that aren't being backed up. Apparently, when you want to believe something bad enough, it doesn't matter if you actually have evidence -- just day you do, and the conspiracy flock will follow you!

by Anonymousreply 1802/08/2013

I agree the blog goes overboard, but they also raise some valid questions.

by Anonymousreply 1902/08/2013

R16/R18 - it is exactly that practice that keeps Fox News at #1 among cable "news" networks!

Keeping it Fair and Balanced!

by Anonymousreply 2002/08/2013

LOL, R15. Where? I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 2102/08/2013

Hey stupid sister was knew one of the families. SHE WENT TO the funeral of her son. Did they stuff they body in the coffin? Was the story my sister tell of the sobbing wails coming from the family, (at a closed funeral) all acted. STFU!

by Anonymousreply 2202/08/2013

OP you're a lunatic. Seriously, get help.

by Anonymousreply 2302/09/2013

if they lied to us once it means they NEVER tell the truth and random people on the internet are more reliable.

by Anonymousreply 2402/09/2013

Gladys Knight was the second gunman. They show video of her running away.

You can tell it's her from her uniquely sturdy calves.

by Anonymousreply 2502/09/2013

R22 here...made me so angry I made about a thousand typos. HA

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013

No, R25, you're wrong -- it was Leslie Uggams, and she was singing "Caps Are Busting Out All Over" as she ran away.

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2013

r21 I can't find it now, I don't know if it was a link from the page or something on the side but I know I saw it and I wasn't on the page for long at all.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013

R19, What are those questions? (Seriously)

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2013

You smug bastards can dismiss it as tin hattery if you want, fine. But it does not hurt to keep reminding people that our formet vice President Dick Cheney did say that there was an active shadow government in operation. And it doesn't hurt to remind people of the many destabilizing missions our government has carried out in other countries in order to manipulate the power structure and control the people of those countries.

All intelligent adults or those who consider themselves as such should at this point in American history be able to grasp the concept that government protects its own interests and not those of the people. Think accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 3002/09/2013

R29, okay, right off the top of my head here are some of my questions.

First of all, how did Lanza get into the school that had recently had a major upgrade to its security system and protocols put in place? Why did he target the school? He doesn't appear to have had any reason for harboring a particular animus toward elementary school children.

I've heard people say he probably got in when someone else went in, but that seems highly doubtful. If you were walking into an elementary school and the person behind you was carrying an arsenal of weapons and was outfitted like a special forces operative, would you hold the door for him?

How did he manage to fire that particular weapon indoors that many times? I agree with the site that it would have been physically difficult, perhaps even impossible, for a single gunman. Lanza was slightly built, hardly a muscular Rambo type. Also, the repercussion from that kind of weapon being fired in an enclosed space like a classroom would have been overwhelming, even for the shooter himself.

A mugger shot me with a .38 when I was inside a car and I lost consciousness momentarily from the concussion. I also lost a chunk of my upper range hearing. It's hard to describe how physically stunning it was.

There are other questions the site raises that I don't know about, such as the teacher's car in the parking lot being damaged by gunfire and a number of other things. I freely admit that I tend to be very skeptical about the official accounts of these incidents. I'm never quite sure about official motives for lying, whether they do it because it's simpler than telling the truth, or if there's something going on they don't want the public to know. I'm rarely impressed by the intelligence of those in the paramilitary/law enforcement community and generally consider their thinking to be less than sound and downright illogical. It's also possible they simply jump to conclusions that aren't supported by facts, something cops are know to do.

Hopefully somebody will come along like the reporter who recently wrote the non-hysterical account of Columbine to demystify this one too.

I used to have an interesting article in which Dick Gregory talked about Patty Hearst's kidnapping a number of years after it happened. In the official account, Hearst was ready for bed and was only wearing her baby doll pjs when she was carried out of her apartment kicking and screaming and without her purse, which was left behind. Five days later, her parents received in the mail half of her driver's license, supposedly serving as proof that the SLA had abducted her. Like Gregory said, most women don't keep their driver's licenses in their pajama pockets when they go to bed at night, so where did the license come from? Gregory had a series of other questions about the official account of that kidnapping; the driver's license was only the beginning.

Dick Gregory's point was that we should never automatically believe what we're told. He said we should not believe him either, to think for ourselves. I've always been grateful to him for that.

It's the little things but sometimes it's also the very big things. So far, it appears to me there are big holes in this story.

by Anonymousreply 3102/09/2013

And so it goes for me with the story coming out of California and the alleged disgruntled former LAPD officer on a shooting spree. All this just is a little too convenient timing after the Lanza school shooting and with Obama putting to Congress the bill making it lawful to assassinate American citizens with drones in foreign countries. Domestic chaos just makes a domestic bill of the same order possible.

There is some fucked up shit going on with government which seems to be at war on its own people. We need to look out for each other and think for ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 3202/09/2013

Well, I'm certainly not going to let you think for me, R32.

by Anonymousreply 3302/09/2013

Is the constant flow of dastardly villains serving as a distraction? If so, what would we be wondering about if we weren't so distracted?

by Anonymousreply 3402/09/2013

So r32 when you say "the alleged disgruntled" shooter in LA, do you think that there is no shooter or that there is one but they are making up his motives and who his victims are? I am genuinely curious, not being facetious. I am hearing all kinds of different stories about LA guy and I want to know what some of the opinions are.

by Anonymousreply 3502/09/2013

[quote]she was singing "Caps Are Busting Out All Over" as she ran away.

Wrong. She was singing "Brains are Busting Out all Over"

by Anonymousreply 3602/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!