Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Donald Trump Confirms He Does NOT Support Same-Sex Marriage

Donald Trump has finally set the record straight -- he does not support same-sex marriage.

Donald, go on the record," says Howard Stern. "You're for gay marriage."

"Well, I'm not," responds Trump, surprising both Stern and his co-host Robin Quivers. He continues, "It's never been an argument that's been discussed with me very much. People know that it's not my thing one way or the other."

In March 2011, he told Bill O'Reilly, “I just don’t feel good about it. I don’t feel right about it. And I take a lot of heat because I come from New York,” according to Queerty.

Two months later, in a New York Times profile written by Michael Barbaro, he attempted to liken same-sex marriage to golfers "switching to really long putters." He brushed off the conversation telling Barbaro he has "fabulous" gay friends but is a "traditionalist."

by Anonymousreply 3502/08/2013

He just needs to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2013

Who gives a fuck what he thinks? His asshole nature has made him more and more insignificant.

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2013

I'm not in favor of his divorces.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2013

However, the thrice-married Trump is in favor of multiple marriages. You know...to preserve the sanctity and all.

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2013

Now ask my neighbor what he thinks...or the homeless guy I saw urinating in the corner of the subway station...or the cashier at my local grocery store.

Who in the hell cares what Trump thinks about anything?

OP, why do you think we should give a shit what this clown with no influence thinks?

The president's opinion means something. Trump's opinion means less than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

People, people, please. You dont understand the Donald. Just as his multiple bankruptcy filings does not mean he is a terrible businessman, his multiple marriages does not also mean he cant stand for the sanctity of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2013

Stern and Robin were making fun of him after the interview. Howard used to be a pretty close friend, or a friend he would at least have on the show and be friendly with. Then he started with the Birther crap, and acting like a toon. Howard also became good friends with Rosie O'Donnell after too, and we all know what Trump said about her.

by Anonymousreply 702/07/2013

Didn't Marla Maples have a ten year contract as his wife that he opted not to renew? Wasn't he involved with her when he was married? Who would want his support?

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

Another check for the breeder column. So not fair! All the...fug ones...are straight! Poo! [stomps and pouts]

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2013

That's a plus.

He has incontrovertibly proven himself to be a tin-eared, tin-hatted assclown.

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2013

And we give a fuck with this delusional old fat balding fuck thinks? And shame on Howard Stern for even inviting this pig on his show.

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2013

You knew he didn't like gays when he didn't pick Clay as the winner of The Apprentice. It was so obvious. Clay deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2013

I hear realtors are not having a lot of luck unloading condos in his Trump-branded buildings...pity.

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2013

what gay people are close friends with Trump?? there is nothing about this man that is not repulsive

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2013

I knew he had a problem with gays when he chose that dizzy bitch Arsenio Hall over Clay Akin. Boycott NBC, boycott his show, boycott Macy's

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013

Bruce Vilanch thinks he's HAWT.

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2013

[quote]Didn't Marla Maples have a ten year contract as his wife that he opted not to renew?

I don't know about a contract, but she was caught cheating (with a bodyguard, I beleive).

by Anonymousreply 1702/07/2013

This over-exposed fame whore needs to shut the fuck up, nobody cares what he thinks, his opinion is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 1802/07/2013

Donald Trump looks like a crazy man, do people actually take him seriously?

by Anonymousreply 1902/07/2013

Donald Trump looks like red-headed pube hair.

by Anonymousreply 2002/07/2013

You may already know his mother is an orangutan

by Anonymousreply 2102/07/2013

I remember that famous photo in the National Enquirer of both Ivana Trump(who he was married to at the time) and his mistress Marla Maples having a confrontation on the slopes of Aspen Mountain over the Christmas holidays. How very family-values of him to secretly fly his mistress in while on a family holiday.

And he isn't comfortable with gay couples getting married? Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 2202/07/2013

He's a traditionalist fool.

by Anonymousreply 2302/07/2013

I remember that well, R23. I found it.

by Anonymousreply 2402/07/2013

Oh my, and George Takei met with Trump to enlighten and change heart and mind.

Oh my, that didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 2502/07/2013

Didn't Marla Maples have a ten year contract as his wife that he opted not to renew?

I don't know about a contract, but she was caught cheating (with a bodyguard, I beleive).

It was right before they were married 5 yrs and in her prenup, she stood to get a lot more money after the 5 year point.

I swear he set her up, she was caught at the beach with a bodyguard. He was pretty hot, too. Better than that ugly m-fer.

When he was carrying on with Marla, every day the NY papers splashed it on the front page. I really felt sorry for Ivana. His wife had class and did not deserve that, or his kids who were little at the time. Bunch of loosers and maroons, those two.

by Anonymousreply 2602/07/2013

He's a "traditionalist"?

I guess that's true. He's a typical American blowhard, talking about things he knows nothing about, totally ignoring his own screwed up marriages, claiming he's worth more money than he is.

Just like Norman Rockwell.

by Anonymousreply 2802/07/2013

He's a typical man: ugly, sexist and always thinks his opinion needs to be heard by everyone because it so matters.

by Anonymousreply 2902/07/2013

[quote]And we give a fuck with this delusional old fat balding fuck thinks?

Yes!!!!! It's important to know your enemy. His viewpoint on this is important when discrediting his other warped views. Therefore, we SHOULD give a fuck what this Jackass says, r12, since he regularly gets a national platform provided by the media. It takes a mere modicum of intelligence to comprehend this.

by Anonymousreply 3002/07/2013

Thanks, Asshole!

by Anonymousreply 3102/07/2013

I don't want gay people to think I'm singling them out for my hatred. I also hate women, blacks, Mexicans and poor people too.

by Anonymousreply 3202/07/2013

Brian Williams put this idiot in his place on election night 2012...no need to pay any further attention to him.

by Anonymousreply 3302/08/2013

My stomach churns with disgust when I remember how excited some were at the prospect for him running for president.

by Anonymousreply 3402/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.